Breath Of Fire Second Version

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Rambo

Re: Breath Of Fire Second Version

Postby Rambo » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:20 pm

Grazie Big Don!!!

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:43 pm

Non vedo l'ora domani di cominciare con questa tecnica. La conbinero' con tutte le altre tecniche che ci hai insegnato fino ad ora, conpeldo con l'espirazione la mia pineale vibrando M.

luis

Postby luis » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:50 pm

So the "normal" version does not purify the other two channels? I thought by purifying the main channel the other two where purified too.

DragonWarrior666

Postby DragonWarrior666 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:36 pm

Thank you HP Mageson666.

This breathing exercise is very powerful i felt a cold breeze and energies and more i can not say it here
but you will understand thank you very much for this i needed this exercise.

Hail Satan And the gods of Duat

Satan_is_our_Father666

Postby Satan_is_our_Father666 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:32 am

Thank You for posting this, Brother. I've been experimenting with different breathing techniques lately in conjunction to using the Runes and mantras on the exhale to maximize the potency of my work (in order to activate/tune astral senses mostly) but this one feels very promising to me, powerful indeed.
And thank you for answering another question for me without my need to ask (letting Fire element join the party in chakra activation, I don't think I have used it singularly on one chakra at a time yet.. I have a feeling I'm going to do this with some effect at last).

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Proud to be a Gentile!

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:58 am

Thanks for your research, as always.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Shael

Postby Shael » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:09 am

luis wrote:So the "normal" version does not purify the other two channels? I thought by purifying the main channel the other two where purified too.
I think it does, but this exercise likely speeds up the process a lot because it focuses on them directly.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:37 pm

retrograde wrote:Maybe a silly question: I assume the inhale/exhaling is to be done through the open nostril, and not the mouth? I'm going to give this one a try, thanks.

As is clarified in the second part of the instructions, yes you are correct. All inhale/exhales are done with the open nostril. Not the mouth. Breathing through the mouth would defeat the purpose.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:51 pm

Thank you for your consistent research and experience efforts, HP.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Adrellis

Postby Adrellis » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:17 pm

This breath just feels better. The other one was very unpleasant, but this one feels good. Thank you for posting this, the Breath of Fire was..daunting to me

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:53 am

It does as well.

luis wrote:So the "normal" version does not purify the other two channels? I thought by purifying the main channel the other two where purified too.

luis

Postby luis » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:42 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:It does as well.

I understand I'm doing this "new" version and it feels good too. I'm going to keep doing this along the standard Breath of Fire.