Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New to Satanism/Need Help

superscure

Hello, I have known about joyofsatan for a while, I used to visit the website when it was under angelfire. I have recently tried some meditations from the website including the Mer Ka Ba mediation. I would like to speak with someone who can help me get an easy introduction into satanism. I am currently living in a christian household :shock: , so it may be a bit harder for me to do rituals of sorts, but I would like to learn more about my soul and aura. Please reply to me here with answers or email me at [email protected]

superscure said:
Hello, I have known about joyofsatan for a while, I used to visit the website when it was under angelfire. I have recently tried some meditations from the website including the Mer Ka Ba mediation. I would like to speak with someone who can help me get an easy introduction into satanism. I am currently living in a christian household :shock: , so it may be a bit harder for me to do rituals of sorts, but I would like to learn more about my soul and aura. Please reply to me here with answers or email me at [email protected]

don´t open your self up to manipulation, anybody could write you and give you false explanations. Maybe even dangerous, rather do the below advice:

You can start by reading the http://www.joyofsatan.com on http://www.satanisgod.org are most sites listed.
Satan means Truth / Eternal Truth.
everything here is build on truth. On the site may be some old info which has to be updated but that´s maybe around 5%.

after reading dedication--->

you could start with the 40 days meditation program.
After that you can do a dayly shedule like :

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

There is also a 6 month spiritual warfare pdf but first above ;)

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)"

From the Post :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

You will perfect your body. Have fun on your jorney.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back