Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedications

The joy of life

Hellow am new here and am willing to dedicate but I couldn't find a black,red or blue candle only I find is white,so is it ok to use the white one?

Hail Satan

I'd avoid white as it makes no sense with the dedication ritual. You can use any other colour, excluding grey. You can also use no colour at all. The important thing is the commitment. Also there are answers to basic questions like this at the bottom of the dedication page. Enjoy!

Yes, it's fine to use a different colored candle if you cannot find one of the one's listed. The ritual is still valid.

The joy of life said:
Hellow am new here and am willing to dedicate but I couldn't find a black,red or blue candle only I find is white,so is it ok to use the white one?

Hail Satan

Jes, and you don´t have to pocke your index finger any spot will do. Just a little drop to write your name. Welcome.

The joy of life said:

Hail Satan
Colored candles are very easy to get online. On Amazon you can already find tons of options with fast delivery. If you dont want Amazon then you can just search online and you will find lots of other offers too. Try to get one and do the dedication asap, but not during a VoC. Check the SS Calendar for more info on that.

If you are a minor and/or you do not have the ability to order an appropriately colored candle online, then just go with the white one and it should be okay. But a black/blue/red one is recommended and optimal, if possible.
Laziness is NOT a viable reason to go with the white candle here. If at all possible, you should get one in a proper color. This is a matter of respect and formality to Satan.

Thank you so much for your responses,I learnt so much already,instand of creating other questionnaire topic,I dedicated few days back but I've made a mistake of not switching off my room's light,Does it mean am not accepted,should I dedicate again to correct my mistake?

It doesn't matter what color candle you use, white candle is okay. You don't need to turn off the lights. Small details are not important, I mean it is not a problem if small details are a little bit different. The thing that is important is that you mean it.

The joy of life said:
Thank you so much for your responses,I learnt so much already,instand of creating other questionnaire topic,I dedicated few days back but I've made a mistake of not switching off my room's light,Does it mean am not accepted,should I dedicate again to correct my mistake?
No you're fine. It's valid.

hellow any one please direct me to any useful videos to do my meditations an doing the 40 days program and i'e been struggling alot because my families are christian but i manage to dedicate and do most of the meditations but i've been struggling on

-breathing exercise
-Hatha yoga
-Kundalin yoga
-Void meditation
Thanks in advance
Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!

I have same question im poor regards Money as i have very little control over on what i spend *strict parants* does size of candle matters and is birthday small colored candles are usable ?

Nikhil said:
I have same question im poor regards Money as i have very little control over on what i spend *strict parants* does size of candle matters and is birthday small colored candles are usable ?
Any candle works. Does not matter what size or what color. I used a little birthday cake candle, and so did my friend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back