Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Banishing people.

Vaal

Hi,
I would like to know how to banish certain people from my house. I have very important exams in the near future, and I wish to know if I could do some working to keep those people out of the house so that there is no disturbance in my concentration. Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Instead of banishing them, maybe:

a. do a working to keep them away from you;
b. seal your aura against them;
c. bind them.

Any of this is viable. The third option is not viable if any of them is SS, of course.

Use the rune isa to bind them to not distract you in any way.

Stormblood said:

c. bind them.

Any of this is viable. The third option is not viable if any of them is SS, of course.

Thank you. I didn't know about those.

Aquarius said:
I will try, thanks.

Here's a link to sealing your aura. It's basically where the second part of Returning Curses is adapted from anyway.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

Stormblood said:
Here's a link to sealing your aura. It's basically where the second part of Returning Curses is adapted from anyway.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

Thanks.

Stormblood said:

c. bind them.

Dude, this is banishing. Everything you listed is practically banishing.

Length said:
Stormblood said:

c. bind them.

No, banishing is destroying an entity like it's clearly written on JoS and like experience proves. With all due respect, before coming here and arguing about colour, banishments and whatever else goes to your brain, try not only to research and theorise but also do the most important thing of all: acquire relevant and extensive experience on what you're talking about. In other words, practice, focus, meditate, expand your senses. See for real if things are the way you think they are or if you misunderstood them or read incorrect sources. Thank you in advance on behalf of any beginner, if you actually decide to go the experience route, instead of the "I'm stubborn and it must be the way I said, even if I have never done and thus I have no real experience of it because my feelings are more important than experience."

Stormblood said:
Length said:
Stormblood said:

c. bind them.

No, banishing is destroying an entity like it's clearly written on JoS and like experience proves. With all due respect, before coming here and arguing about colour, banishments and whatever else goes to your brain, try not only to research and theorise but also do the most important thing of all: acquire relevant and extensive experience on what you're talking about. In other words, practice, focus, meditate, expand your senses. See for real if things are the way you think they are or if you misunderstood them or read incorrect sources. Thank you in advance on behalf of any beginner, if you actually decide to go the experience route, instead of the "I'm stubborn and it must be the way I said, even if I have never done and thus I have no real experience of it because my feelings are more important than experience."

To repel someone, then stop them from doing anything to you in regards to everything you put previously, and to finalize the action of removing their or its presence in your life by programming your aura.... dude, its like you listed all the steps for banishing and an extra(binding).

Length said:
Stormblood said:
Length said:

To repel someone, then stop them from doing anything to you in regards to everything you put previously, and to finalize the action of removing their or its presence in your life by programming your aura.... dude, its like you listed all the steps for banishing and an extra(binding).

You should study more and experience more, instead of making assumptions as usual. So now you're basically saying that with the returning curse we're banishing everything and everyone that can be even slightly negative to us. The returning curses - part 2 - is word by word from the meditation to seal your aura against someone... in a generalised version that doesn't target a specific enemy but a certain pattern of energies.

Also, my advice is to do either of those things, not all at once. Doing them all at once doesn't even compare to banishing someone either way but, since you're still at a beginner level and don't even understand banishing, we're seeing both your internal conflict and your attention-whoring.

I don't have all this time to waste to make you understand something so elementary. So this conversation ends now. Go seek someone else's attention. The advice remains the same:

Before coming here and arguing about whatever, try not only to research and theorise but also do the most important thing of all: acquire relevant and extensive experience on what you're talking about.

Stormblood said:
Length said:
Stormblood said:

You should study more and experience more, instead of making assumptions as usual. So now you're basically saying that with the returning curse we're banishing everything and everyone that can be even slightly negative to us. The returning curses - part 2 - is word by word from the meditation to seal your aura against someone... in a generalised version that doesn't target a specific enemy but a certain pattern of energies.

Also, my advice is to do either of those things, not all at once. Doing them all at once doesn't even compare to banishing someone either way but, since you're still at a beginner level and don't even understand banishing, we're seeing both your internal conflict and your attention-whoring.

I don't have all this time to waste to make you understand something so elementary. So this conversation ends now. Go seek someone else's attention. The advice remains the same:

Before coming here and arguing about whatever, try not only to research and theorise but also do the most important thing of all: acquire relevant and extensive experience on what you're talking about.

Dude I never cared much for attention. So this attention whoring that you stated is off by a loooong shot. Assuming make s an "Ass" out of "u" not "me". (The quotations spells assume"

Also it's sooo elementary to regard whats written on the JoyofSatan website as wrong as far as banishing and witchcraft is concerned. And by the way, the definition of banishing or banishment plays a role here. Literally to repel or banish something from you is the same exact thing. Its synonymous by definition. But I guess banishing and repelling and any other thing is so elementary and I'm just so elementary and don't know what I'm talking about because when I get online I literally begs for your or anyones attention. Sooo so much. Like dude, all I do is think of you....." Day and night that's all I do, I can't get you off my mind"(Troop- All I do is think of you).

Then there is returning curses which is like repelling and like banishment and stuff. And like I don't want to wast my time, but like, I spend time....and like respond to someone who's like attention whoring and stuff. OMG this guy is like sooooo novicce and like immature. I'm just soooo much better than people I never met.... And like....

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Remember man, attention whoring, because i just cant resist talking to you... and like, being wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV_LBbZOlWY

You and everyone one on this forum are like so irresistible that i wanna showcase, strip naked, and shout out to the jos members and say, " Here I am!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! Dude, i really just keep thinking about you. It not like i study or read or anything. I mean, like i sooooooo am lacking and seeing anything really. Because i like just started meditation and stuff, and like i never did anything like empowerment. And YOU of all people should know that because like your super duper... fragicliciousespialidocous.. like dude. Dude...

"All i do is think of you, day and night thats all i do, i cant get you out my mind, Lala Laaaa...."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!.

Length said:
Stormblood said:
Length said:

Dude I never cared much for attention. So this attention whoring that you stated is off by a loooong shot. Assuming make s an "Ass" out of "u" not "me". (The quotations spells assume"

Also it's sooo elementary to regard whats written on the JoyofSatan website as wrong as far as banishing and witchcraft is concerned. And by the way, the definition of banishing or banishment plays a role here. Literally to repel or banish something from you is the same exact thing. Its synonymous by definition. But I guess banishing and repelling and any other thing is so elementary and I'm just so elementary and don't know what I'm talking about because when I get online I literally begs for your or anyones attention. Sooo so much. Like dude, all I do is think of you....." Day and night that's all I do, I can't get you off my mind"(Troop- All I do is think of you).

Then there is returning curses which is like repelling and like banishment and stuff. And like I don't want to wast my time, but like, I spend time....and like respond to someone who's like attention whoring and stuff. OMG this guy is like sooooo novicce and like immature. I'm just soooo much better than people I never met.... And like....

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Kvetching the meaning of a banishment in general and a banishment in witchcraft isn't going to get you anywhere in the conversation. I suggest you re-read the entire conversation after Mercury retrograde has passed. I won't be replying anymore before. Not that there is any change I'm going to reply outside of weekend days anyway. If after that you really don't understand the flow of the conversation and what you've done here, then I've nothing more to reply to you. It seems more to me like the final RTR, if anything, has finally exposed you as an infiltrator, just like I thought the first time I read a message of yours on this board. At this point, talking to you is not even popcorn time but I wrote the above in the hind chance I'm wrong about you.

Vaal said:
Hi,
I would like to know how to banish certain people from my house. I have very important exams in the near future, and I wish to know if I could do some working to keep those people out of the house so that there is no disturbance in my concentration. Thanks.

Hail Satan!
What exam?
Moderate in terms of competition? Your preparation? etc
What i mentioned was void walking as given on the site. Speeds up your concentration with practice. Really really does.
There have been times where i memorized documents in matter of hours. But it takes practice. Elaborate more and maybe i can help you

Stormblood said:
Length said:
Stormblood said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Kvetching the meaning of a banishment in general and a banishment in witchcraft isn't going to get you anywhere in the conversation. I suggest you re-read the entire conversation after Mercury retrograde has passed. I won't be replying anymore before. Not that there is any change I'm going to reply outside of weekend days anyway. If after that you really don't understand the flow of the conversation and what you've done here, then I've nothing more to reply to you. It seems more to me like the final RTR, if anything, has finally exposed you as an infiltrator, just like I thought the first time I read a message of yours on this board. At this point, talking to you is not even popcorn time but I wrote the above in the hind chance I'm wrong about you.

Dude, i would absolutely love some popcorn right now. And what is popcorn without a movie eh. I mean if we going to do it, we gotta do it right, right? Popcorn, movie, some chips and some dip with an oldschool soda. Also, even those im lactose, we gotta have some pizza bro. I really enjoy pizza. You can have 5 own it if you wish, " i got 5 own it, grab your 40 lets get keyed..." Hahahahahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-03ZcFCUjvs

Also, me an infiltrator.....HAHAHHAHAHA. Should i say Oh vey or something. What makes you think im an infiltrator man. Sniff, i mean bro... boo hoo that hurts man, sniff. HHAHAHAHAHA
Also Mercury Retrograde does sucks man. I mean wow, when its over maybe youll realize some things. Who knows? You?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back