Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Valentine's Day

Targ

Do we celebrate this holiday?
I want give a gift to an Incubu in this day, could u guys give some ideas?

You really want to celebrate a xian day with your succubus? Lmao.

Aquarius said:

I know there is a Pagan holiday in the same date, am I right?

I personally think you can still give him a gift, just maybe not for Valentines day :)

It's actually not a xtard festival. It was originally a festival of fertility, health and purification dedicated to the Roman Goddess Juno. It lasted at least three days. Of course, the bullshit about sacrifices of goats and dogs is just that: bullshit. In Rome it was called Lupercalia.

Aquarius said:

As far as I know, before Valentine's day was corrupted it had something to do with Ida and Pingala as in the union of the masculine and feminine side of the soul

I believe it's a totally bullshit festivity. It's about loving your partner and spending time with her and giving gifts. Too bad that's just part of a normal relationship and it should be a natural behaviour that is just part of your normal daily life.

Buy her somechocolate. Get her some flowers. Maybe take her somewhere where there is elaborate scenery.

Just like everything else, the jew has capital-ised on it - it's all about money, instead of actual love and togetherness, which it should be about. You might also watch the episode of the Simpsons regarding "love day" where the very next day everything they bought-- sorry, I meant everything they wasted money on is just thrown into the bin. Stupid Goyim.

Stormblood said:
It's actually not a xtard festival. It was originally a festival of fertility, health and purification dedicated to the Roman Goddess Juno. It lasted at least three days. Of course, the bullshit about sacrifices of goats and dogs is just that: bullshit. In Rome it was called Lupercalia.
I just read something about Lupercalia that says it has to do with a god Faunus who comes in the house of men as an incubus to annoy.

FancyMancy said:
Just like everything else, the jew has capital-ised on it - it's all about money, instead of actual love and togetherness, which it should be about. You might also watch the episode of the Simpsons regarding "love day" where the very next day everything they bought-- sorry, I meant everything they wasted money on is just thrown into the bin. Stupid Goyim.
Okay,do not buy her anything . Just take her to a scenic place and bang the shit out of her. "That was your valentine's gift baby, how do you like that ?"

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Okay,do not buy her anything . Just take her to a scenic place and bang the shit out of her. "That was your valentine's gift baby, how do you like that ?"
Good idea! Who said the commercial holiday has to be romantic? Why can't it be lustful?! Goyim have been programmed into a way, into a way of thinking, into a way of being.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Good idea! Who said the commercial holiday has to be romantic? Why can't it be lustful?! Goyim have been programmed into a way, into a way of thinking, into a way of being.

Which, for the homosexual population is just "Bang, bang, bang, goy. Committed relationships are a myth."

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:

Which, for the homosexual population is just "Bang, bang, bang, goy. Committed relationships are a myth."
Stupid jew bullshit. From what I have seen, it tends to be some gay Men, who are in a 'scene', who do that, which is a stereotype seen in (((media))). I don't have it in my Mind to think that gay Women do that, though. To correct/update what I said in another post - possibly the worst possible combination of person to be, and/or to be seen as, is single White Male or gay White Male.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:
I just read something about Lupercalia that says it has to do with a god Faunus who comes in the house of men as an incubus to annoy.

The god Pan or Faun who is another avatar of Satan was also known by the Romans as Liber Pater which means liberating father, in the Lupercalia the liberation was celebrated, which symbolized liberation from the cycle of death and reincarnation with the Magnum Opus, also the god Cupid to which these feasts were also dedicated symbolizes the union of Ida or Pingala in the sixth chakra and the pineal gland.

True its originally a Pagan holiday the Catholic church then attempted to Christianize such. Its also a secular romantic holiday in many nations. If you didn't get your other something for this day you might get dumped its the same as saying there not worth any affection.

Stormblood said:

HP Mageson666 said:
True its originally a Pagan holiday the Catholic church then attempted to Christianize such. Its also a secular romantic holiday in many nations. If you didn't get your other something for this day you might get dumped its the same as saying there not worth any affection.

Stormblood said:

Thank you for sharing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back