Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Social life

Leandro666

Hello satanic brothers. I have 2 doubts.
1st - Should I relate, both in terms of friendship and in terms of dating?
2nd - I worry about status, how many followers do I have on Instagram or how many likes did I have in a photo, am I wrong?

You are to mature and understand differently what social interaction is, what confidence is and every aspect as well.

1)That's for you to decide, but if you do STAY shut about your beliefs.
2) Yes, that's a pretty degenerated behaviour that plagues young people in my opinion.

There is no need to relate to people in your social life that you are a Satanist.
If word gets out people may look at you funny, judge you, get xtains to 'pray' for you,
or potentially could even be in danger. In this place and time it is not yet safe.

Satan has said in the Al Jilwah,
"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who
are without may do."

If you have close friends who you know are open minded and trusted enough you can talk to them
about paganism, occultism and so on. And you can of course try to deprogram people in your life
and society at large from the lies of christianity and communism with facts and statistics that sort of thing.

I assume this is what you meant when you said relate to people?

In regards to the other question its normal to want status, to be liked and popular, but likes on social media are mostly superficial. You are of course free to use social media but I really wouldn't worry about it that much.

Leandro666 said:
2nd - I worry about status, how many followers do I have on Instagram or how many likes did I have in a photo, am I wrong?
Instagram is the most cancerous shit I have ever seen in my entire life topped only by tiktok which is literally brain homicide on steroids. Completely detach and delete these apps and undergo the process of reformatting your brain from dopamine trigger addiction. After some days you will experience control of your mind and increased sensitivity about the forces shaping your lives.

Leandro666 said:

Don't equate your self worth with how much attention your page gets in an app; because it truly doesn't mean anything as far as how much of a better person you are. Kylie Jenner has millions of followers but she is infamous for being the worse person alive LOL. However, when used wisely Instagram along with other platforms can be a gateway where you can support yourself and become independent by creating a passive income.

Do you have any hobbies?

If you want to dominate social circles get into a sales job that's face to face. You will be able to get experience and knowledge of how to manipulate that if you so choose. If your friends view you based off of that maybe you should evaluate your ego.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back