More Information On The Coronavirus

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Ol argedco luciftias

Re: More Information On The Coronavirus

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:24 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote: These vaccines cause:
Drastically weakened immune system.
Weakened eyes, mild blindness, dependence on glasses.
Mental illness, or exacerbation of pre-existing mental illness.
And peanut allergy.

And the rates of all 4 of these things go up higher and higher in children every single year.

Very good information. Also the propaganda about vaccines is so extreme that most people would consider one a brainwashed primitive monkey if he refuses any vaccines, while these "normal" people have no idea of what is inside these vaccines and they accept them with no question, apprently the doctors who administrate them have no idea neither.

My friend has a daughter, and when she was born the doctor was talking about her needing to get all the vaccines, so he asked the doctor what would happen if he did not agree to let them do it, because he knows how dangerous they are. The doctor said that if he refuses to let them do the vaccines on the baby, the doctor would legally be forced report him as being a bad parent and not taking good care of his daughter and the government might take her away. So he had to let them do the vaccines to his baby, and just hope and pray that it wouldn't cause any harm, when he knows what is in them and how dangerous they are. Such a horrible situation, there is no way to do the right thing. So much more of a problem than most people ever realize. And all of this is built into the law in the US, the doctor would be legally forced to report him if we didn't let it happen. I hope she isn't developing any of those problems as she grows up, but who knows, most children do and it all comes from the vaccines.

luis

Postby luis » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:04 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
The Alchemist7 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote: These vaccines cause:
Drastically weakened immune system.
Weakened eyes, mild blindness, dependence on glasses.
Mental illness, or exacerbation of pre-existing mental illness.
And peanut allergy.

And the rates of all 4 of these things go up higher and higher in children every single year.

Very good information. Also the propaganda about vaccines is so extreme that most people would consider one a brainwashed primitive monkey if he refuses any vaccines, while these "normal" people have no idea of what is inside these vaccines and they accept them with no question, apprently the doctors who administrate them have no idea neither.

My friend has a daughter, and when she was born the doctor was talking about her needing to get all the vaccines, so he asked the doctor what would happen if he did not agree to let them do it, because he knows how dangerous they are. The doctor said that if he refuses to let them do the vaccines on the baby, the doctor would legally be forced report him as being a bad parent and not taking good care of his daughter and the government might take her away. So he had to let them do the vaccines to his baby, and just hope and pray that it wouldn't cause any harm, when he knows what is in them and how dangerous they are. Such a horrible situation, there is no way to do the right thing. So much more of a problem than most people ever realize. And all of this is built into the law in the US, the doctor would be legally forced to report him if we didn't let it happen. I hope she isn't developing any of those problems as she grows up, but who knows, most children do and it all comes from the vaccines.

For SS parents that are forced to vacinate their Kids, use a lot of protection, cleaning and healing spells on them. This should be done from the moment they are born.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:19 pm

luis wrote:
The Alchemist7 wrote:Very good information. Also the propaganda about vaccines is so extreme that most people would consider one a brainwashed primitive monkey if he refuses any vaccines, while these "normal" people have no idea of what is inside these vaccines and they accept them with no question, apprently the doctors who administrate them have no idea neither.

For SS parents that are forced to vacinate their Kids, use a lot of protection, cleaning and healing spells on them. This should be done from the moment they are born.

Yes and if one has no choice but to get their child vaccinated, take the proper precautions with supplements to heal the child's brain and nervous system and to safely transport the toxins out of the body.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:24 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Yes and if one has no choice but to get their child vaccinated, take the proper precautions with supplements to heal the child's brain and nervous system and to safely transport the toxins out of the body.

What should those supplements be? What should he do? I'll tell him about it. He is dedicated, but he doesn't read this website very often. And he doesn't have much money to spend on it.

The Alchemist7

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:31 pm

HPS Shannon wrote: Yes and if one has no choice but to get their child vaccinated, take the proper precautions with supplements to heal the child's brain and nervous system and to safely transport the toxins out of the body.

Which are these suplements? Or they depend on the type of vaccine? Also probably everybody who gets vaccinated will need to take such supplements in order to reduce any risk.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:40 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Yes and if one has no choice but to get their child vaccinated, take the proper precautions with supplements to heal the child's brain and nervous system and to safely transport the toxins out of the body.

What should those supplements be? What should he do? I'll tell him about it. He is dedicated, but he doesn't read this website very often. And he doesn't have much money to spend on it.

Does he at least meditate and do the F-Rtr? If yes at least he could do protection/cleaning and healing spells.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:40 pm

Does he at least meditate and do the F-Rtr? If yes at least he could do protection/cleaning and healing spells.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:55 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
luis wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:My friend has a daughter, and when she was born the doctor was talking about her needing to get all the vaccines, so he asked the doctor what would happen if he did not agree to let them do it, because he knows how dangerous they are. The doctor said that if he refuses to let them do the vaccines on the baby, the doctor would legally be forced report him as being a bad parent and not taking good care of his daughter and the government might take her away. So he had to let them do the vaccines to his baby, and just hope and pray that it wouldn't cause any harm, when he knows what is in them and how dangerous they are. Such a horrible situation, there is no way to do the right thing. So much more of a problem than most people ever realize. And all of this is built into the law in the US, the doctor would be legally forced to report him if we didn't let it happen. I hope she isn't developing any of those problems as she grows up, but who knows, most children do and it all comes from the vaccines.

Yes and if one has no choice but to get their child vaccinated, take the proper precautions with supplements to heal the child's brain and nervous system and to safely transport the toxins out of the body.

I'll make a small post about negating the effects of vaccination in the health forum today.

Sorry for the late response.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:16 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:I'll make a small post about negating the effects of vaccination in the health forum today.

Sorry for the late response.

Thank you :D

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:18 pm

luis wrote:Does he at least meditate and do the F-Rtr? If yes at least he could do protection/cleaning and healing spells.

I know he does the RTR, but not sure what else he does, he's very busy. We live much farther apart now, so I don't see everything he does every day.