Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule March 3rd to 17th of March

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP HoodedCobra666

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule March 3rd to 17th of March

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:29 pm

Greetings to everyone. This is the Schedule for the days from 3rd to 17th of March.

For those who have completed the RTR's for the 2nd of March, you can do these one's for the 3rd of March a day earlier. So you can do these both these rituals today and tommorow. This is important for us to funnel extra power to push the German elections into a better result. Jewess Merkel is falling like a fat missle. There is a chance for Germany to massively wake up, and this is important as the jews have one of their major strangleholds over there right now.

Below the Schedule:

Everyday one does the Shema RTR to increase the effectiveness of other RTR's. Therefore it's to be done daily prior to doing the RTR's. SH-RTR means Shema RTR. You first do the Shema RTR (This can be done even hours before in the day). Then you proceed on with the general schedule.

If you want to take it to the next level, after you do the last RTR, you redo the Shema RTR to intensify the effects further. The Shema is extremely short of an RTR.

3. SH-RTR. -> 72, Communications RTR, Right to Own Nations, Ending Confusion RTR.
4. SH-RTR. -> 72, Communications RTR, Right to Own Nations, Ending Confusion RTR.
5. SH-RTR. -> 72, Communications RTR, Right to Own Nations, Ending Confusion RTR.
6. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications RTR, Reversing Curse Upon Goat RTR.
7. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications RTR, Reversing Curse Upon Goat RTR.
8. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications RTR, Demonic Authority.
9. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications RTR, Demonic Authority.
10. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Demonic Authority, Terminating Jewish Financial Control RTR (Part 1).
11. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Demonic Authority, Terminating Jewish Financial Control RTR (Part 1).
12. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Demonic Authority, Terminating Jewish Financial Control RTR (Part 2).
13. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR.
14. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR.
15. SH-RTR. -> 72, Demonic Authority RTR, Destroying Christian Authority Ritual, Serpent is Ascending RTR.
16. SH-RTR. -> 72, Demonic Authority RTR, Destroying Christian Authority Ritual, Serpent is Ascending RTR.
17. SH-RTR. -> 72, Demonic Authority RTR, Destroying Christian Authority Ritual, Serpent is Ascending RTR.

Below the links to the Rituals:

Shema RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Rever ... Prayer.htm
72: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72_St ... Names.html
42: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Ritual_42.html
Communications RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html
Right To Own Nations RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D724.htm
Ending Confusion RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D723Ritual.htm
Reversing Curse Upon Goat RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Lev_16_22.htm
Demonic Authority Ritual: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/2017_Solstice.htm
Terminating Jewish Financial Control: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D298.htm
Serpent is Free: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse314Ritual.htm
Serpent is Empowered: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/E712.html
Destroying Christian Authority Ritual: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RabbiChrist.html
Serpent is Ascending: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse324Ritual.htm

luis

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule March 3rd to 17th of March

Postby luis » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:33 pm

HP this is not related to the topic that much but are the jews throwing more curse at us? Yeasterday i felt like shit and i didn't want to do the RTR'S, after i started doing the Shema RTR i felt good again :shock: why is this? I need more protection?

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:37 pm

luis wrote:HP this is not related to the topic that much but are the jews throwing more curse at us? Yeasterday i felt like shit and i didn't want to do the RTR'S, after i started doing the Shema RTR i felt good again :shock: why is this? I need more protection?

The enemy is panicking at this point. Just do some extra aura of protection. Of course they will do anything they can to prevent people from doing the RTR's as this is the endgame for the enemy.

Egon

Postby Egon » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:29 pm

I felt depressed yesterday but then I did extra Demonic authority, 72 names and Israel curse, and I felt much better afterwards.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:HP this is not related to the topic that much but are the jews throwing more curse at us? Yeasterday i felt like shit and i didn't want to do the RTR'S, after i started doing the Shema RTR i felt good again :shock: why is this? I need more protection?

The enemy is panicking at this point. Just do some extra aura of protection. Of course they will do anything they can to prevent people from doing the RTR's as this is the endgame for the enemy.

luis

Postby luis » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:31 pm

Egon wrote:I felt depressed yesterday but then I did extra Demonic authority, 72 names and Israel curse, and I felt much better afterwards.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

Yes that is the word 'depressed', that is how i felt yeasterday, they are probabily throwing more curse. I did my chakra meditation and after that the Shema one and i felt fine right after.

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:24 pm

The enemy has been quite an annoyance lately. Just understand that the energy thet use on us is less energy on keeping their order. It also means what we are doing is working. I've been finding when they come after me, I use disturbing mental images/curses against them. It helps somewhat.

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:30 pm

I concur, yesterday I saw a reptilian at the end of my meditation and there was an overall increase in enemy presence. And live asshat conventions. It just means we're doing good. HS!

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Egon wrote:I felt depressed yesterday but then I did extra Demonic authority, 72 names and Israel curse, and I felt much better afterwards.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

The enemy is losing this, they will go batshit. However their ability to both control the world and harass is becoming less and less by the day. We are toppling tens upon tens of thousands of their diseased and cowardly rabbis who think they know it 'all'. They are as such losing hard and big time.

Today, they did just another shooting to funnel warfare, terror energy. They are merely losing everything. Just keep it up. They are doomed to the bone. We must insist.

Triple double your protections and we keep going. All of us receive attacks. This shows we score major victories.

Illuminated

Postby Illuminated » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Well, this really is an attack by the enemy HP Cobra. :cry:

I've had nightmares for the last 2 nights, and last night the nightmare just got me crazy throughout today, well I had the frustration loosed in the heat of the RTRs. And things went great.

But this is perhaps some sort of indication that the enemy is plotting some damn plans against us. :| maybe targeting us individually, their plot of divide and rule.

These attacks are nothing special for me, I've had many nightmares before. And I mostly protect myself with Aop, Astral Senses, Third Eye and prayers to Lord Satan. But sometimes as like last night, I had a busy exhausting day, so maybe I fall for their trick.

It's just making me stronger.

Illuminated

Postby Illuminated » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:22 pm

I swear to Lord Satan that I will do my best in erasing the enemy off forever. They cannot harm me more or my family.

THEY WILL PAY. :twisted:

CuoreNordico

Postby CuoreNordico » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:17 pm

I've noticed the 17° and 11° names of the 72 RTR are exactly the same (AHVW ‘OH AHL).. is this normal?

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:04 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:If you want to take it to the next level, after you do the last RTR, you redo the Shema RTR to intensify the effects further. The Shema is extremely short of an RTR

Yes, I really agree with this because it’s such an important prayer to the jews that they recite it themselves twice a day. For many jews it’s the last thing they recite before they go to sleep. At the very least we should match them. It’s so short it can be done before each RTR even.

luis

Postby luis » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:06 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

The enemy is losing this, they will go batshit. However their ability to both control the world and harass is becoming less and less by the day. We are toppling tens upon tens of thousands of their diseased and cowardly rabbis who think they know it 'all'. They are as such losing hard and big time.

Today, they did just another shooting to funnel warfare, terror energy. They are merely losing everything. Just keep it up. They are doomed to the bone. We must insist.

Triple double your protections and we keep going. All of us receive attacks. This shows we score major victories.

I did the Shema RTR (plus all the others) and It did go away, so we have the power to stop them.

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Eric13 wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:If you want to take it to the next level, after you do the last RTR, you redo the Shema RTR to intensify the effects further. The Shema is extremely short of an RTR

Yes, I really agree with this because it’s such an important prayer to the jews that they recite it themselves twice a day. For many jews it’s the last thing they recite before they go to sleep. At the very least we should match them. It’s so short it can be done before each RTR even.

Also the RTR's wipe out curses from the soul. Which is why when you do them you're basically counteracting on any attack the enemy may have dropped on you. Ultimately doubling their misery and turning their weapons useless.

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:33 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

This ^^
I managed to catch a slight cold, I went and asked Satan or my GD for advice, and what I received was to double-up on my AoP.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:54 am

Yesterday I received several times the visit of enemy entities, the only thing they managed to do is got angry me and I made the RTRs even more intensely.

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:57 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Also the RTR's wipe out curses from the soul. Which is why when you do them you're basically counteracting on any attack the enemy may have dropped on you. Ultimately doubling their misery and turning their weapons useless.

Yes, exactly which is why I see it as very important to do this very short ritual at least twice daily for these reasons. Double their misery, turn their weapons useless, reverse the curses. Win-win-win and all in 10 min a day and when you think about it, we just started the Shema ritual, but the jews have been reciting it their entire lives for generations and generations. Many choosing, if they’re able to, to recite it as their last words before they die. That’s how serious they take it and it should be taken no less serious by us. Twice a day minimum people. If they can do it, we can too. Yes we do other rtrs as well, but they do other prayers too.

Grimryper7

Postby Grimryper7 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:18 am

CuoreNordico wrote:I've noticed the 17° and 11° names of the 72 RTR are exactly the same (AHVW ‘OH AHL).. is this normal?

Theres info online about the stinking names, kikes teaching how to pronounce them and such. I've checked some of the names, but not all of them, and they were the same. You can check for yourself.
The Serpent in the trees means more than it seems.

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:24 am

The Shema RTR is FLUCKING EPIC!!!! This RTR is beyond extraordinary. The effects of this RTR, as it amplifies and furthers the other RTRs, have had the enemy going crazy as a result of such.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 am

Wow! On 13th and 14th we do 6 different RTRs! :o No matter. Their gonna die only even faster!! :lol: :twisted:

WotensValkyrie

Postby WotensValkyrie » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:01 am

I started them today (the 3rd). As I have a position of Security during the graveyard shift in a secured building, I have tons of time to do these and other JoS related things...

I've had to deal with some minor, but annoying, things for a while now. However, I feel great doing these RTR's
:mrgreen:
I was, am now, and shall have no end

~Father Satan, Al Jilwah

patbona63

Postby patbona63 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:55 am

I was wondering if downloading both the old & new testaments in hebrew and using an audio software to play them in reverse could help.

It could be done with Audacity for instance : https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-pla ... s-audacity

Any thoughts ?

Hail Satan!

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:07 pm

patbona63 wrote:I was wondering if downloading both the old & new testaments in hebrew and using an audio software to play them in reverse could help.

It could be done with Audacity for instance : https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-pla ... s-audacity

Any thoughts ?

Hail Satan!

This would be a time waste. Even listening to it or saying it is not a proper reversal. Having it play on a machine doesn't do anything either as the machine is soulless.

The RTRs are a proper reversal. That does matter.

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:18 pm

Artanis wrote:Wow! On 13th and 14th we do 6 different RTRs! :o No matter. Their gonna die only even faster!! :lol: :twisted:

This is a bit more pressure needed right now, as we cannot neglect any RTR. As you can see in the end of the schedule everything softens and empowers us.

The two Serpent Rituals are ridiculously small and exceptionally powerful. This is extra empowerment for ourselves nothing more.

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Today I had a terrible dream and I was dreaming of two Reptilians(but more similar to a Hybrid of human plus crocodile) following me and eating me.

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:25 pm

Cacique Satanás wrote:Today I had a terrible dream and I was dreaming of two Reptilians(but more similar to a Hybrid of human plus crocodile) following me and eating me.

They cannot do jack-shit to you. The only thing that can happen is they can make you fear them. But that's all.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:19 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Artanis wrote:Wow! On 13th and 14th we do 6 different RTRs! :o No matter. Their gonna die only even faster!! :lol: :twisted:

This is a bit more pressure needed right now, as we cannot neglect any RTR. As you can see in the end of the schedule everything softens and empowers us.

The two Serpent Rituals are ridiculously small and exceptionally powerful. This is extra empowerment for ourselves nothing more.

Well. Their as big as 42 for example so. :?

Bigot Boy

Postby Bigot Boy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:34 pm

My strategy right now is to gather 3x as much energy for the Shema, and then to gather my usual amount of energy for the other RTR's. (if I gather more than this I start getting real sleepy after all of them)

Hail Satan!

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:52 pm

Top rabbis reacting to RtR's:

"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

SS322

Postby SS322 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:24 pm

Hello, I found the time to translate two of the RtRs into German. It's the one for restoring the right to rule our own nations and the other one is the Shema. I hope you like it and I am already working on the other translations.

https://de.scribd.com/document/37288974 ... 8-Bis-17-3

Hallo, ich habe die Zeit gefunden, zwei der RtRs ins Deutsche zu übersetzen. Es ist das Ritual zur Wiederherstellung des Rechts unser eigenes Land zu beherrschen und das andere ist die Schema. Hoffentlich gefällt es euch. Ich arbeite schon an den Übersetzungen für die anderen Rituale.

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:14 am

Thank you for this, High Priest. Doing the RTRs has felt extra great for me recently.

A question about the Ending Confusion RTR: Is the V/W--AH--V/W vibrated as one word, or are each of the sounds vibrated independently (making each one 3 distinct sounds)?

SiegHeil9

Postby SiegHeil9 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:09 am

So why are 17 and 11 on the 72 Names the same (avw ‘oh ohl), I’m confused..

Hail Satan!!

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:37 am

Yes! :x We "lost" this battle, SPD agrees to form a coalition with Jewrkel :evil:

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:37 am

Yes! :x We "lost" this battle, SPD agrees to form a coalition with Jewrkel :evil:

StormSS

Postby StormSS » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:58 pm

Artanis wrote:Yes! :x We "lost" this battle, SPD agrees to form a coalition with Jewrkel :evil:

Yeah, but it's all yet to see!
I'am sure that today we will win a battle too ;)
#ItalianElections
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:33 pm

Artanis wrote:Yes! :x We "lost" this battle, SPD agrees to form a coalition with Jewrkel :evil:

They didn't lose. If the SPD does what they are supposed to do. They will destroy them from within and act as a cancer to the ((("Germany"))) government hampering all their efforts. Merkel signed a death contract.

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:53 pm

SiegHeil9 wrote:So why are 17 and 11 on the 72 Names the same (avw ‘oh ohl), I’m confused..

Hail Satan!!

There are a couple which are the same, I think, with a very slight alteration in sound which is irrelevant. So nothing confusing here.

SiegHeil9

Postby SiegHeil9 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:09 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
SiegHeil9 wrote:So why are 17 and 11 on the 72 Names the same (avw ‘oh ohl), I’m confused..

Hail Satan!!

There are a couple which are the same, I think, with a very slight alteration in sound which is irrelevant. So nothing confusing here.

Oh ok right on, thanks Commander Cobra!!

Hail Satan!!

SS322

Postby SS322 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:53 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

They didn't lose. If the SPD does what they are supposed to do. They will destroy them from within and act as a cancer to the ((("Germany"))) government hampering all their efforts. Merkel signed a death contract.

I guess you mean the AfD (neoliberal right wing party). They are too small to get into government anyways, although they made it into the federal parliament where they already annoy the established leftists. The SPD is the social democratic party and they have always been kosher. It's the oldest still existing German party and their first head of the party was (((Ferdinand Lassalle))). SPD is the party of (((Martin Schulz))), (((Heiko Maas))) and other figures of public hatred who can not go near the German citizen without an army of bodyguards. SPD and CDU (Merkel's christian party) already formed a government for the last 4 years of legislation, which they call "Große Koalition" (great coalition) or "GroKo". Since the end of WWII, all German federal chancellors have been either from CDU or SPD. Traditionally the SPD was seen as rather leftist and the CDU as conservative but Merkel basically copied all her political agenda from the extreme left, so that the real conservatives among the CDU funded the new AfD party. Now the SPD and CDU are openly cooperating because they are barely different from each other anyways.

Parties in modern Germany:
- CDU (Christlich-Demokratische Union / christian democratic union)
--> Merkels christian cohenservative party.

- CSU (Christlich-Soziale Union / christian social union)
--> Bavarian branch of the CDU that is seen as more conservative, although they are basically the same party. On federal level they are the same party with CDU, in this case often just referd to as "die Union" (the union).

- SPD (Sozialdemokratische Party Deutschlands / social democratic party of Germany)
--> original leftists of Germany, always good for a treason against German workers

- FDP (Freie Demokratische Partei / free democratic party)
--> liberals, neoliberals and libertarians, rich people and other capitalists. Some politicians of this party stood up against the jews, for example Jürgen Möllemann who got assassinated in a parachute accident.

- Bündnis 90/ Die Grünen (Green Party)
--> environmentalists, stoners, immigrants, cultural marxists, pedophiles

- Die Linke (leftists)
--> they are descendents of the communist PDS party who ruled eastern Germany before the reunification.

- AfD (Alternative für Deutschland / alternative for Germany)
--> new right wing party with many judeo-christian zionists but also a lot of fairly good nationalists. They are called "Nazis" by the established leftists but in reality they are just not total communists unlike the rest of our politicians.

... we have some more small parties, mainly extreme right or left wing parties but also some for old people or the internet generation. None of them is as politically relevant as the aforementioned ones.

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:47 am

For LAY-AHRUH-TSEE I noticed the R is not rolled. I really like to roll my Rs. Will it affect the magic?

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:53 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Cacique Satanás wrote:Today I had a terrible dream and I was dreaming of two Reptilians(but more similar to a Hybrid of human plus crocodile) following me and eating me.

They cannot do jack-shit to you. The only thing that can happen is they can make you fear them. But that's all.

Here is my complete dream:
I was in a room and there was a laundry, in the dream I took a black shirt and I was talking with a girl...I remember I mentioned Satan or Lucifer...then the shirt I was holding started to cover life and was trying to possess my entire body and I threw this. After I threw the shirt, the girl came with me started to be chased by Human-Crocodriles(like a tall human but very Reptile) and I ran to her place and it was a trap then the Reptilians started the flying of my body and it felt so terrible.I was expelled from that dream and I woke up in real life with a terrible feeling around me :c it was 3am.

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:03 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

At least I am aware of the origin of the problem and not like the common Goy who will cowardly return to christianity because of a dream.

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:55 pm

DezFranky wrote:For LAY-AHRUH-TSEE I noticed the R is not rolled. I really like to roll my Rs. Will it affect the magic?

Thank you for asking because that's also been on my mind. I believe so long as we try and are making an effort to be as correct as possible. A few inconsistencies won't affect the working because it's a group working that all of the energies are pooled into.

I've decided to pronounce the RUH while doing mine because in Maxine's MP3 the R sounds dropped and I feel it's incomplete.

I hope it's okay as well and have been trusting that it is. My thinking was better to do more than miss a piece.

Hail Satan and I also do my prayers daily. RTR's that is.

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Me thinking about the jews while listening to this song,lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odmJfoi_RQA

"Bad Things"

A bullet in your head is how I want it
Your body on the floor -- a Kodak moment
You're a waste of air and a waste of space
I want sharp objects to fly into your face
I hate you now more than I ever did
I wanna kill you, dig you up and do it again
I want a car to run over your head
Put it in reverse and do it again

And I would be lying if I said that it wasn't true
I only want bad things to happen to you
I want bad things to happen to you
I want very bad things to happen to you

It would be really great if you drowned in a lake
Or put a bag over your face and watched you suffocate
I'd celebrate at your wake, I'd bake myself a cake
'Cause you're my favorite person that I love to hate
And you're the reason that murder should be legalized
If it was, you'd be dead and in the ground by five
Just in case I forgot to say --
I hate you motherfucker in the very worst way

And I would be lying if I said that it wasn't true
I only want bad things to happen to you

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:25 pm

Ahhhhhh! Another victory for Us Commrades! The Italis General Elections were a sensational victory! They elected a populist government and the media says its a terrible thing for "Europe"(in reality: for the jewish EU)! And if Italy would get a clean populist government, that would be the most terrible outcome! And now that the German government is also having trouble and Merkel is "falling like a fat missile"( :lol: :lol: ), Merkel will soon fall too! And then, well, it would be the "end game" for the EU! Now that the 3rd biggest influence-haver in the EU is gonna be an Eurosceptic Government, Emmanuel JEWcron and Angela JEWrkel, are the only 2 that are keeping the EU together, only 1 of them will have to fall and be changed to an Eurosceptic government and the EU will be soon no more after that! :D :D :D And right now, it looks VERY much likely, that it will be the top influence-haver in the EU 8-) , JEWRKEL.

KEEP UP THE RTRs COMMRADES IN SATAN!! AND WE WILL KEEP SCORING AMAIZING VICTORIES LIKE THIS!!.... NO!.... EVEN *BIGGER* VICTRORIES THAN THIS!!

TO THE *FINAL* WIN IN THIS OVER EONS CONTINUED WAR, THAT WILL BE THE *TOTAL VICTORY OF THIS WHOLE WAR AGAINST JEWISH TYRANNY*!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:05 pm

Personal Growth wrote:
DezFranky wrote:For LAY-AHRUH-TSEE I noticed the R is not rolled. I really like to roll my Rs. Will it affect the magic?

Thank you for asking because that's also been on my mind. I believe so long as we try and are making an effort to be as correct as possible. A few inconsistencies won't affect the working because it's a group working that all of the energies are pooled into.

I've decided to pronounce the RUH while doing mine because in Maxine's MP3 the R sounds dropped and I feel it's incomplete.

I hope it's okay as well and have been trusting that it is. My thinking was better to do more than miss a piece.

Hail Satan and I also do my prayers daily. RTR's that is.

Rolling or not rolling the R is not a big deal at all I have found. I know from indirect experience with a person who couldn't even say it, and he did Raidho, Ra etc, and it all went well.

—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«—

Postby —»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:30 pm

Artanis wrote:...

We have not won yet, we must wait in the next days and weeks because no party has had the majority to govern Italy (40%). If the right-wing party has won then we can say that we have won this battle, but if the moviemtno 5 stelle wins, absolutely not.

However, the Italian left (Partito Democratico) has been completely destroyed, this for Italy is excellent news.
"Combatti per le tue idee ma combatti con altrettanta forza chi vuole reprimere le tue idee, chi fa questo teme ciò che sai e le conseguenze che esse possono avviare." Astarte

RoyBatty91

Postby RoyBatty91 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:39 am

Italy was pretty amazing. Anti-EU parties got almost 80% of the vote, and the Left is just about irrelevant now. The whole thing is collapsing. Keep it up!

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:52 am

—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— wrote:
Artanis wrote:...

We have not won yet, we must wait in the next days and weeks because no party has had the majority to govern Italy (40%). If the right-wing party has won then we can say that we have won this battle, but if the moviemtno 5 stelle wins, absolutely not.

However, the Italian left (Partito Democratico) has been completely destroyed, this for Italy is excellent news.

Italy be drinking them redpills by the handfuls. As one brother commented in my Youtube Channel, "The Italian Goy Knows All".

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:55 am

If the 5 star movement doesn't clean Italy in full. Then you will more than likely have Mussolini. Italy aint' afraid of shit, they are one of the biggest financial powers in Europe anyway.

"The Italian Goy Knows All"...