STOCKING UP

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3069

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby luis » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:35 pm

narovi wrote:Hi Maxime, sorry for write in here. In the past i have been feeling a connection with you when hearing your sermons on mp3, I almost feel like you can sense my thoughts. This is for me a seriuos matter. I feel lost, like the blind one. My connection with satan is strong and I feel the necessity to have a complete sincere conversation with someone in this world. Tell them I can hear thougths an I can think very loudly than every one can sense my mental voice. Maybe I'm wrong but I think my purpose I speak as a satanist trully, even if it's is a danger. I need a sincere support because I'm asking satan I a have to commit suicide because I think inside my that my purpose is fullfilled and I have to go to my master. Please escuse my sincerity, but I need support of the priesthood. This is not a childish thing. I'am with satan since my birthdate and now I'm 33. I apologize if this post disturb you in any way. And I will apreciate your opinion as it will come from Satan. I respect sincerely when Satan is present with us. Sincerely, narovi.

Start to meditate, clean your soul and chakras and do an aura of protection everyday, Hatha yoga, Kundalini Yoga and empower your chakras, you will feel better by doing this. If things don't change (It may take some time even up to a year or more of really severe) you can do a specific spell to free yourself of depression, which you can do right now, you do not have to wait.

For any questions on how to do all of this, there is the main Jos site and you can always ask in these forums.

Ariton 666
Posts: 11

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Ariton 666 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:03 pm

narovi wrote:Hi Maxime, sorry for write in here. In the past i have been feeling a connection with you when hearing your sermons on mp3, I almost feel like you can sense my thoughts. This is for me a seriuos matter. I feel lost, like the blind one. My connection with satan is strong and I feel the necessity to have a complete sincere conversation with someone in this world. Tell them I can hear thougths an I can think very loudly than every one can sense my mental voice. Maybe I'm wrong but I think my purpose I speak as a satanist trully, even if it's is a danger. I need a sincere support because I'm asking satan I a have to commit suicide because I think inside my that my purpose is fullfilled and I have to go to my master. Please escuse my sincerity, but I need support of the priesthood. This is not a childish thing. I'am with satan since my birthdate and now I'm 33. I apologize if this post disturb you in any way. And I will apreciate your opinion as it will come from Satan. I respect sincerely when Satan is present with us. Sincerely, narovi.



You're 33 years old, just like a fucking retarded jewsus, and you want to die at 33 ...
What an interesting coincidence...



Sorry for the bad wording but i don't know english so i use google translator.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2833

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Shael » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:32 pm

narovi wrote:...
How can you seriously claim to be a Satanist for that long and yet still lack the most basic understanding of what Spiritual Satanism is actually about? Instead of playing delusional games with yourself you should genuinely and thoroughly read through the JoS website. https://joyofsatan.org

It should be obvious to anyone with some braincells that the Gods don't want any SS to commit suicide. I wouldnt be surprised if you are just here to troll around, either.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Aquarius
Posts: 5495

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Aquarius » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:16 pm

Shael wrote:
narovi wrote:...
How can you seriously claim to be a Satanist for that long and yet still lack the most basic understanding of what Spiritual Satanism is actually about? Instead of playing delusional games with yourself you should genuinely and thoroughly read through the JoS website. https://joyofsatan.org

It should be obvious to anyone with some braincells that the Gods don't want any SS to commit suicide. I wouldnt be surprised if you are just here to troll around, either.

Lately there's been an enormous influx of trolls.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Stormblood » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:31 pm

Is this another person like the one who thought they were pharaohs or whatever? Is this again the person with terrible music taste that thought they were biologically the Son of Satan, only to backstab the JoS at any step after we rebuked him several times?

P.S. The fact you like black metal or whatever other music genre doesn't say anything about you being a Satanist or not. As music taste and spiritual allegiance are not correlated.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Hearsync
Posts: 103

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Hearsync » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:29 am

Trying to get the original topic going again here...

I know dried fruits have been stated, but I wanted to mention in particular dried dates - they are relatively inexpensive, full of nutrients, sweet & delicious, and will stay good for many, many months. I love chopping them up and adding them to my oatmeal porridge to sweeten it up

ashoka3
Posts: 4

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby ashoka3 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:45 pm

Supermarkets across the country are reporting long lines as Americans rush to stock up on everything from toilet paper to frozen food to
http://rxmarine.com/Natural-Blue-Biodegradable-Cleaner-Degreaser

ashoka3
Posts: 4

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby ashoka3 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:50 pm

Hy it is necessary to stocking up.
Degreaser

ashoka3
Posts: 4

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby ashoka3 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:51 pm

Trust your intuituon and signs from the Gods.
One of the main problem could be staying confinated at home in case of spreading of the virus, so that would be dangeruos to go in the steeets to buy stuff.
Stocking up a bit may prevent this.

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 359
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Apprentice » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:38 pm

narovi wrote:You totally lack of knowledge. I have read all the jos site. Listened to all mp3. I adore Satan and play Black Metal since I'm 13 years. I'm not looking for iniciates to tell me what to do. Go for self-steem in another website. I'm not here to make you feel you better. I'm not depressed. I have been fighting with jews for years and making them cry. I'm here because my purpose is getting me knowhere. I have made a lot of money being in communion with baphomet symbol. As I have meet the concubines I needed. Go ask yourself if you are another failure to the eyes of satan when you compare me to Jesus. I'am Satan at the eyes of Satan. I feel recognice in the image of satan. Go blaspheme the holy ghost instead of trying to difamate a son of satan. Your lack of respect, tell me you are no one in the grade to become an adept.
Drugs are bad for you, okay?

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 450

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Blitzkreig » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:04 am

narovi wrote:...


This is something you should take up with Satan, your GD, or any other of the Gods. If I had to guess, however, you should NOT commit suicide, as the only thing that will do is make it harder for you to advance. If the Gods need you somewhere, they would likely have you astral project and keep your body intact. You are very useful in your physical form, I cannot imagine you needing to get rid of your body.

It is good you say you are not depressed, so why would you want to commit suicide? Do you just want to detach from your physical body? I don't think that is what the Gods would want, because it only hurts you in the end.

If you have the capability, please ask them directly, or ask for a sign or something. This is a serious matter, and I am sure they will answer you clearly.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 450

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Blitzkreig » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:23 am

Apprentice wrote:Drugs are bad for you, okay?


Thanks for contributing.

Shael wrote:It should be obvious to anyone with some braincells that the Gods don't want any SS to commit suicide. I wouldnt be surprised if you are just here to troll around, either.


If it is so obvious, why not just quickly advise them on the topic, instead of flipping out and accusing them of trolling? We do stupid stuff and the Gods have to save us, but they never insult or shame us, or question our faith, so why do we do that to our own?

Aquarius wrote:Lately there's been an enormous influx of trolls.


I don't see any indication that Narovi was trolling.

Ariton 666 wrote:You're 33 years old, just like a fucking retarded jewsus, and you want to die at 33 ...
What an interesting coincidence...

Sorry for the bad wording but i don't know english so i use google translator.


You went through all that trouble translating your message just to insult them? I don't understand why you would do that. Yeah 33 could be a specific Jew number, but what else made you think they were trolling? You could have just given a simply yes-or-no reply to their post instead of insulting them.


This is the 2nd time I have seen someone genuinely asking for assistance, on a topic that is very serious, just for a bunch of people to accuse them of trolling or idiocy. In what way was this ever acceptable? Just because they typed weird, or just because they don't know something that you do? Please show me what specific line of text made you think they were trolling.

Everyone has to understand that SS are very rare. We cannot afford to lose people, or potential people, because we couldn't hold our tongue and be nice and advise them constructively. Was it really worth angering the person and making them feel bad, just to prove your point? They could've become a powerful ally, but now they are left feeling unwelcome. We all know the Gods would never do the same, so why do we do that here?
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Aquarius
Posts: 5495

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Aquarius » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:07 am

Blitzkreig wrote:
Apprentice wrote:Drugs are bad for you, okay?


Thanks for contributing.

Shael wrote:It should be obvious to anyone with some braincells that the Gods don't want any SS to commit suicide. I wouldnt be surprised if you are just here to troll around, either.


If it is so obvious, why not just quickly advise them on the topic, instead of flipping out and accusing them of trolling? We do stupid stuff and the Gods have to save us, but they never insult or shame us, or question our faith, so why do we do that to our own?

Aquarius wrote:Lately there's been an enormous influx of trolls.


I don't see any indication that Narovi was trolling.

Ariton 666 wrote:You're 33 years old, just like a fucking retarded jewsus, and you want to die at 33 ...
What an interesting coincidence...

Sorry for the bad wording but i don't know english so i use google translator.


You went through all that trouble translating your message just to insult them? I don't understand why you would do that. Yeah 33 could be a specific Jew number, but what else made you think they were trolling? You could have just given a simply yes-or-no reply to their post instead of insulting them.


This is the 2nd time I have seen someone genuinely asking for assistance, on a topic that is very serious, just for a bunch of people to accuse them of trolling or idiocy. In what way was this ever acceptable? Just because they typed weird, or just because they don't know something that you do? Please show me what specific line of text made you think they were trolling.

Everyone has to understand that SS are very rare. We cannot afford to lose people, or potential people, because we couldn't hold our tongue and be nice and advise them constructively. Was it really worth angering the person and making them feel bad, just to prove your point? They could've become a powerful ally, but now they are left feeling unwelcome. We all know the Gods would never do the same, so why do we do that here?

No, Narovi is here preaching his delusional shit.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
अग्निसर्प࿗
Posts: 330

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby अग्निसर्प࿗ » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:20 pm

La lotta contro una potenza spirituale coi mezzi della forza sarà sempre una difesa, finché la spada non diventi portatrice e annunciatrice di una nuova dottrina spirituale.

ϟϟ

Mein Leben
Adolf Hitler


ᛉᛏ
SARS-CoV-2 Preparazione Materiale e Spirituale

RTR Finale, Fuck The Enemy.
Paintable RTR Master RTR Efficiency-oriented RTR (Pro) JavaScript version


☤ Spiritual Satanist War Room https://evilgoy.com/

Azoun
Posts: 34

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Azoun » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:28 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:I don't see any indication that Narovi was trolling.

Did you even read what they posted? It's full of stereotypes and bragging about nonsense.

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1938

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:08 pm

Aquarius wrote:Lately there's been an enormous influx of trolls.


They are trying to confuse us, profiting of the Coronavirus destabilization of daily balance.
They all come from the same place (alchoolist recovery center). I just found one of them on my roof trying to troll my antenna :
Image

User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 243

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby EnkiUK3 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:36 pm

Thank you guys,

We were the first to put the info out there.

It has came to fruition.

Stay safe my SSrs.

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5851

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:20 pm

Stormblood wrote:Is this another person like the one who thought they were pharaohs or whatever? Is this again the person with terrible music taste that thought they were biologically the Son of Satan, only to backstab the JoS at any step after we rebuked him several times?

P.S. The fact you like black metal or whatever other music genre doesn't say anything about you being a Satanist or not. As music taste and spiritual allegiance are not correlated.


Just a regular pretender troll or jew.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 450

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Blitzkreig » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:11 pm

Azoun wrote:Did you even read what they posted? It's full of stereotypes and bragging about nonsense.


They sounded strange based off what they wrote, but it didn't seem actually malicious. I think what was more convincing was the signature of the person.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1828
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:20 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Is this another person like the one who thought they were pharaohs or whatever? Is this again the person with terrible music taste that thought they were biologically the Son of Satan, only to backstab the JoS at any step after we rebuked him several times?

P.S. The fact you like black metal or whatever other music genre doesn't say anything about you being a Satanist or not. As music taste and spiritual allegiance are not correlated.


Just a regular pretender troll or jew.


You know I'm starting to think you approve the posts of these people partly for amusement.

Come on, don't deny it.

User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 243

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby EnkiUK3 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:14 am

Apprentice wrote:
narovi wrote:You totally lack of knowledge. I have read all the jos site. Listened to all mp3. I adore Satan and play Black Metal since I'm 13 years. I'm not looking for iniciates to tell me what to do. Go for self-steem in another website. I'm not here to make you feel you better. I'm not depressed. I have been fighting with jews for years and making them cry. I'm here because my purpose is getting me knowhere. I have made a lot of money being in communion with baphomet symbol. As I have meet the concubines I needed. Go ask yourself if you are another failure to the eyes of satan when you compare me to Jesus. I'am Satan at the eyes of Satan. I feel recognice in the image of satan. Go blaspheme the holy ghost instead of trying to difamate a son of satan. Your lack of respect, tell me you are no one in the grade to become an adept.
Drugs are bad for you, okay?



:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 359
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Apprentice » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:50 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:
Azoun wrote:Did you even read what they posted? It's full of stereotypes and bragging about nonsense.


They sounded strange based off what they wrote, but it didn't seem actually malicious. I think what was more convincing was the signature of the person.
Now you know why it's important to pay attention in class :twisted:

thelord
Posts: 22

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby thelord » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:00 pm

himmler was a legend wrote:Ok so i need to share this with all of you even if this
will not help you. Please dont criticize me if it wont
work. Today i was reading a book from David Hamilton
called "How your mind can heal your body". And there was
a topic about how to heal viruses. I know coronavirus
is a hard fuck but if you get it (I HOPE YOU WILL NOT!)
try this visualizations below.

VISUALIZATION 1:
Imagine receptors of immune cells which viruses gets
anchored. Imagine that they are playing and changing
their shape so a virus cant recognize them and cant
land on them and cant penetrate in a cell.
To make this laughter, observe how receptors change
their clothes and gets big glasses etc...
Imagine different happy ways which receptors prevent
viruses to penetrate in the immune cell.
For example they can make a sound which confuses a
virus. Then watch how viruses gets surrendered and
simply leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 2:
Tell viruses that they are harming your body,
and they answer you that they didnt know that.
Talk with them in lovely way and than ask them
to leave. Then watch how they with a big smile
leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 3:
Imagine that you are using computer in the body.
Then enter words: "Install anti-virus program or
any other program which can erase any virus and is
not possible to corrupt". Press "enter". Watch how
words fly away from the screen and change in "small
lights" (any color you want). You see that they are
multiplying in millions and millions of small lights
and leaves through your body. Observe them when they
go wherever your mind leads them - in organs, throat,
nose etc... Watch how all your body radiate from a
powerfull light.


I hope this will help.
If your loved ones are infected you can if you want
ask them to try this visualizations above. You can use
only 1 of this 3 visualizations or if you want to you can
use all.

HAIL SATAN!!!




Excellent ideas Thank you very much

User avatar
Preston
Posts: 6
Location: São Paulo, SP - Brazil

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Preston » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Thanks for the instructions, it will be very useful, I will be informing myself on the other topics in the forum.

Hail Azazel.
Hail Azazel
Hail Pazuzu

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 407
Location: Finland

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Henu the Great » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:19 pm

Good topic, thank you!

Today I reached out to my loved ones about stocking up and my mon is absolutely in denial. Her choice... My brother on the other hand though.... He seems to be very receptive. He has a family with a baby and a small child which I think might contribute on his receptiveness but nevertheless I thank Satan for His awesomeness and hope his family will pull through and also join the ranks of SS..

Fuck the Jew.

Hail Satan!
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

loki88
Posts: 691

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby loki88 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:20 pm

the below document contains large amounts of detailed survivalist information:

WHITE LAW
A guide to White Right Life

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OMth1hxMacAI/

purchase: http://www.lulu.com/shop/hardcover/prod ... 64267.html

http://hyperborean.info/

bezerker666
Posts: 3

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby bezerker666 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:07 pm

not to mention the stores are getting more violent

slyscorpion
Posts: 1535

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:11 am

I am taking it seriously I spent over a thousand so far on food including two emergency food buckets from online and some other stuff that I might need. I don’t see many people doing this as most of the things even some restraunts are still open.

My guardian told my friend who is close to me and more open since I can’t hear him that ideally I should stick up for a year and to take this seriously. I am but I am but what about the other aspect of this what if someone breaks into the place I live at or anything else or is there some protection thing I can do for that in the spiritual.

I know this I am not sharing what I have with anyone who is too dumb to stock up and prepare most people have money to do so at least here or get something from the government at this point but probably won’t. It’s their fault.

Anyways good luck everyone.
Image

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 407
Location: Finland

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Henu the Great » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:36 pm

slyscorpion wrote:I am taking it seriously I spent over a thousand so far on food including two emergency food buckets from online and some other stuff that I might need. I don’t see many people doing this as most of the things even some restraunts are still open.

My guardian told my friend who is close to me and more open since I can’t hear him that ideally I should stick up for a year and to take this seriously. I am but I am but what about the other aspect of this what if someone breaks into the place I live at or anything else or is there some protection thing I can do for that in the spiritual.

I know this I am not sharing what I have with anyone who is too dumb to stock up and prepare most people have money to do so at least here or get something from the government at this point but probably won’t. It’s their fault.

Anyways good luck everyone.


Do aura of protection not only on yourself, but also on your living quarters.
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Kassiyas Lytenhardt
Posts: 37

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Kassiyas Lytenhardt » Tue May 05, 2020 3:02 pm

What about guns and methamphetamine I can't be alone in thinking the enemy is near and his assault will be biblical ....where are the demons why have they not protected me from the ufo abductions from Angels. I did rtrs I'm losing faith because the light has returned and everybody with eyes knows that...but she's right stock up...my advice is use newspapers to wipe your ass toilet paper is a waste of money's....and if you get very nervous take Valium mixed with clonazepam and Xanax from your doctor ..I'm doing my rituals to protect the clergy and give them blessings of the demon I am with...but the many Angels are making a comeback....be very careful everybody this war may not be over after all I need to hear answer from someone if we won the war why is there so many Angels and Jehovas spaceships or hosts. Help
Hellhammer angel crushing oblivion! Hail the imperial horned God!

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 407
Location: Finland

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Henu the Great » Tue May 05, 2020 5:22 pm

Kassiyas Lytenhardt wrote:What about guns and methamphetamine I can't be alone in thinking the enemy is near and his assault will be biblical ....where are the demons why have they not protected me from the ufo abductions from Angels. I did rtrs I'm losing faith because the light has returned and everybody with eyes knows that...but she's right stock up...my advice is use newspapers to wipe your ass toilet paper is a waste of money's....and if you get very nervous take Valium mixed with clonazepam and Xanax from your doctor ..I'm doing my rituals to protect the clergy and give them blessings of the demon I am with...but the many Angels are making a comeback....be very careful everybody this war may not be over after all I need to hear answer from someone if we won the war why is there so many Angels and Jehovas spaceships or hosts. Help


Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

You do drugs and wonder why you are doing so bad...

Do yoga and meditation. One does not need any external stimuli in the straight path.

If you will not change your ways, you will surely lose yourself to the enemy.
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4092
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue May 05, 2020 5:41 pm

Kassiyas Lytenhardt wrote:What about guns and methamphetamine I can't be alone in thinking the enemy is near and his assault will be biblical ....where are the demons why have they not protected me from the ufo abductions from Angels. I did rtrs I'm losing faith because the light has returned and everybody with eyes knows that...but she's right stock up...my advice is use newspapers to wipe your ass toilet paper is a waste of money's....and if you get very nervous take Valium mixed with clonazepam and Xanax from your doctor ..I'm doing my rituals to protect the clergy and give them blessings of the demon I am with...but the many Angels are making a comeback....be very careful everybody this war may not be over after all I need to hear answer from someone if we won the war why is there so many Angels and Jehovas spaceships or hosts. Help

The reason you're so fucked up is all the meth and pills you're always taking. We don't need any worthless insane meth freak. This group is for the best, the healthiest, and the greatest people. You do not belong here, you might as well forget about us and just go to church instead because we don't need you dragging us down.
Be Happy :P
Image

Necrorifter
Posts: 87

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Necrorifter » Tue May 05, 2020 5:53 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Kassiyas Lytenhardt wrote:What about guns and methamphetamine I can't be alone in thinking the enemy is near and his assault will be biblical ....where are the demons why have they not protected me from the ufo abductions from Angels. I did rtrs I'm losing faith because the light has returned and everybody with eyes knows that...but she's right stock up...my advice is use newspapers to wipe your ass toilet paper is a waste of money's....and if you get very nervous take Valium mixed with clonazepam and Xanax from your doctor ..I'm doing my rituals to protect the clergy and give them blessings of the demon I am with...but the many Angels are making a comeback....be very careful everybody this war may not be over after all I need to hear answer from someone if we won the war why is there so many Angels and Jehovas spaceships or hosts. Help

The reason you're so fucked up is all the meth and pills you're always taking. We don't need any worthless insane meth freak. This group is for the best, the healthiest, and the greatest people. You do not belong here, you might as well forget about us and just go to church instead because we don't need you dragging us down.


Careful there, your ego is showing its bad side. Almost everyone who join this group is once fuck up. That the whole point of this group, to improve oneself and reach enlightenment. So, instead of looking down on others, just help another reach even higher. There is no need for insults. and to tell other humans to go back to xianity is an almost traitorous thing to say. The only one that deserves to look down and ruined is those jews and those humans who knew what jews are and still betray humanity for their Jewish masters... Yet the one you insult are neither traitor nor Jewish, he may be meth user, but you don't need to tell him to go back to xianity and instead just tell him that his drugs are messing around his protection aura, causing holes in his defense that enemy exploiting of this fact...

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4092
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue May 05, 2020 9:07 pm

Necrorifter wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Kassiyas Lytenhardt wrote:What about guns and methamphetamine I can't be alone in thinking the enemy is near and his assault will be biblical ....where are the demons why have they not protected me from the ufo abductions from Angels. I did rtrs I'm losing faith because the light has returned and everybody with eyes knows that...but she's right stock up...my advice is use newspapers to wipe your ass toilet paper is a waste of money's....and if you get very nervous take Valium mixed with clonazepam and Xanax from your doctor ..I'm doing my rituals to protect the clergy and give them blessings of the demon I am with...but the many Angels are making a comeback....be very careful everybody this war may not be over after all I need to hear answer from someone if we won the war why is there so many Angels and Jehovas spaceships or hosts. Help

The reason you're so fucked up is all the meth and pills you're always taking. We don't need any worthless insane meth freak. This group is for the best, the healthiest, and the greatest people. You do not belong here, you might as well forget about us and just go to church instead because we don't need you dragging us down.


Careful there, your ego is showing its bad side. Almost everyone who join this group is once fuck up. That the whole point of this group, to improve oneself and reach enlightenment. So, instead of looking down on others, just help another reach even higher. There is no need for insults. and to tell other humans to go back to xianity is an almost traitorous thing to say. The only one that deserves to look down and ruined is those jews and those humans who knew what jews are and still betray humanity for their Jewish masters... Yet the one you insult are neither traitor nor Jewish, he may be meth user, but you don't need to tell him to go back to xianity and instead just tell him that his drugs are messing around his protection aura, causing holes in his defense that enemy exploiting of this fact...

And who are you anyway? You been here for 4 months, I better just trust you right away....

Do you know what "Ego" is? It is "self." Telling somebody to not have any ego is the same thing as telling them to repress their soul to such an extreme level that it's like they don't exist anymore. Might as well be a potted plant instead of a person. Don't ever stand up, don't ever say anything, don't ever question anything, just be a sleepwalking NPC goyim and go along with whatever you are told.

Maybe you only saw this one comment from the person I replied to. But he made several at the same time on multiple different topics. Each comment more insane than the last. This is the one I replied to, because this is the one where he specifically mentioned which drugs. Serious drugs like those literally kill parts of the brain, and you can see this as black spots in brain scan pictures where those parts of the brain no longer have any signal through them, they are dead. And the insanity that comes with it is perfectly clear to anyone who has read all his comments. Some drugs like alcohol, marijuana, and cigarettes are some amount less drastically dangerous than worse drugs are. People who have used alcohol, marijuana, or cigarettes, they do have an opportunity to stop using them, fix themselves, and work on growing and improving. But drugs like meth which permanently kill parts of the brain, there is no possible way to ever recover from that once the damage is done. Once the brain has dead spots throughout it, and deep insanity is there, these are permanent physical problems which do not ever get fixed. He admitted to using about 5 different of some of the most dangerous and harmful drugs ever, looks like he's been using them for years, and there is no possible way to recover from that. Before saying something to me, go and read all his most recent posts and see how insane he is. Even in his older posts, you could tell something was wrong, and in the time of his more recent posts you can see the problems have been getting a lot worse all this time.

I don't think there is any soul in all the world who is more loving, caring, and protective than I am. You don't know me, but that's how I am. And you can see this in how much I do to care for this big family here. All I ever do is try to help everyone in every way that I can. You can see this in my almost 4,000 comments where every single one of them is me trying to help people, answering all their questions, and help getting them set up to be successful. But I am also realistic, and I clearly see when there is a problem. Like a body's immune system; always working to take care of the body, but also working against any poisons or diseases inside the body. If I see someone with a problem, and they are trying to solve it, then I help them. But sometimes it's just not possible.

We are not the mental hospital here, we do not have the job of babysitting the worst of the insane and broken people. There is nothing we can do for them, and any of it is just a waste of everyone's time. I'm not talking about small things that can be fixed, we help all those people. But people who are seriously, deeply, and permanently insane, there is not anything that we can do for them, and there is not anything they can do for us. If they come here, all it is is a burden and a waste of time for everyone else here.

Satanism is for growth and improvement, and is naturally for only the strongest and best. If someone has a lot of problems and they want to fix them, they are very welcome to come and start to grow and improve. Everyone starts somewhere. But we are not babysitters for the mental asylum, we are not here to entertain insane broken people and waste endless hours just listening to their insane rants. If you want to waste all your time listening to the lowest and most insane twisted voices, then go to the homeless shelter or the halfway house or the bridge they are under and go talk to them. But that is not what we are about here. And when I mention homeless, I am not talking about regular good people who are just in an unlucky situation, I am talking about the full out insane ranting people who have spent decades doing drugs and can't even communicate with anyone anymore.

Someone who is just absolutely insane and has no hope and no chance to ever come out of it, I say to all of them that it would be better for them to just go be a christian than it would be for them to waste the Satanists' time. They are the physical manifestation of christianity anyway if they are that messed up. We have important things to do here, important things to learn, and important things to talk about. The meth freak with dead spots in their brain, ranting about their hallucinations and insanity, they are not exactly contributing to the conversation in any valuable way. Just a waste of time for the rest of us.
Be Happy :P
Image

slyscorpion
Posts: 1535

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby slyscorpion » Wed May 06, 2020 2:00 am

Kassiyas Lytenhardt wrote:What about guns and methamphetamine I can't be alone in thinking the enemy is near and his assault will be biblical ....where are the demons why have they not protected me from the ufo abductions from Angels. I did rtrs I'm losing faith because the light has returned and everybody with eyes knows that...but she's right stock up...my advice is use newspapers to wipe your ass toilet paper is a waste of money's....and if you get very nervous take Valium mixed with clonazepam and Xanax from your doctor ..I'm doing my rituals to protect the clergy and give them blessings of the demon I am with...but the many Angels are making a comeback....be very careful everybody this war may not be over after all I need to hear answer from someone if we won the war why is there so many Angels and Jehovas spaceships or hosts. Help


Guns methamphetamine and the mindset you have is probably not a good combination.

How about instead meditate and do yoga and meditation and stop using drugs ASAP especially the benzo stuff trust me that messes you up a lot.

Also what you said is not really accurate at all the enemy is not really making a comeback anyone open to the spiritual even somewhat knows that. What they are probably going to try to do soon is take as many people with them as possible you feel this kind of doom energy for lack of a better word around earth in a similar way to the bad energy that happened shortly before this corona thing that some people described.

This isn’t “the light returning” or the enemy becoming more powerful. They are still more weak than they were on passover and keep getting weaker daily. This is good though. I doubt strongly the other part you are talking about sounds like drug induced something.

Isn’t that why we are stocking up to begin with though cause of the fact they are going to try something.
Image

Misikeksz666
Posts: 37

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Misikeksz666 » Wed May 06, 2020 12:00 pm

I'm bad in English so I'll be short. sorry for that.

i was grass and amphetamine 'methamphetamine' MDMA (tyu but good) yeah no ..
as it is itself more open than the average, it perceives more of the world than the average.
these things distort the perception of reality.
since you feel / see / hear more of reality, the greater the value of repulsion. this is POTENTIALLY USED by the enemy
while in the active and descending phase I think it is stupid to think or FEEL anything because the distortion exists.
do you feel better about .energy 'or do you just feel better ?!

be a pure brother. spiritually. physically. for a couple of weeks. and then think it over. if you can already think. it's all up to you to be open
Satan be with you!

Necrorifter
Posts: 87

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Necrorifter » Wed May 06, 2020 3:02 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Necrorifter wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:The reason you're so fucked up is all the meth and pills you're always taking. We don't need any worthless insane meth freak. This group is for the best, the healthiest, and the greatest people. You do not belong here, you might as well forget about us and just go to church instead because we don't need you dragging us down.


Careful there, your ego is showing its bad side. Almost everyone who join this group is once fuck up. That the whole point of this group, to improve oneself and reach enlightenment. So, instead of looking down on others, just help another reach even higher. There is no need for insults. and to tell other humans to go back to xianity is an almost traitorous thing to say. The only one that deserves to look down and ruined is those jews and those humans who knew what jews are and still betray humanity for their Jewish masters... Yet the one you insult are neither traitor nor Jewish, he may be meth user, but you don't need to tell him to go back to xianity and instead just tell him that his drugs are messing around his protection aura, causing holes in his defense that enemy exploiting of this fact...

And who are you anyway? You been here for 4 months, I better just trust you right away....

Do you know what "Ego" is? It is "self." Telling somebody to not have any ego is the same thing as telling them to repress their soul to such an extreme level that it's like they don't exist anymore. Might as well be a potted plant instead of a person. Don't ever stand up, don't ever say anything, don't ever question anything, just be a sleepwalking NPC goyim and go along with whatever you are told.

Maybe you only saw this one comment from the person I replied to. But he made several at the same time on multiple different topics. Each comment more insane than the last. This is the one I replied to, because this is the one where he specifically mentioned which drugs. Serious drugs like those literally kill parts of the brain, and you can see this as black spots in brain scan pictures where those parts of the brain no longer have any signal through them, they are dead. And the insanity that comes with it is perfectly clear to anyone who has read all his comments. Some drugs like alcohol, marijuana, and cigarettes are some amount less drastically dangerous than worse drugs are. People who have used alcohol, marijuana, or cigarettes, they do have an opportunity to stop using them, fix themselves, and work on growing and improving. But drugs like meth which permanently kill parts of the brain, there is no possible way to ever recover from that once the damage is done. Once the brain has dead spots throughout it, and deep insanity is there, these are permanent physical problems which do not ever get fixed. He admitted to using about 5 different of some of the most dangerous and harmful drugs ever, looks like he's been using them for years, and there is no possible way to recover from that. Before saying something to me, go and read all his most recent posts and see how insane he is. Even in his older posts, you could tell something was wrong, and in the time of his more recent posts you can see the problems have been getting a lot worse all this time.

I don't think there is any soul in all the world who is more loving, caring, and protective than I am. You don't know me, but that's how I am. And you can see this in how much I do to care for this big family here. All I ever do is try to help everyone in every way that I can. You can see this in my almost 4,000 comments where every single one of them is me trying to help people, answering all their questions, and help getting them set up to be successful. But I am also realistic, and I clearly see when there is a problem. Like a body's immune system; always working to take care of the body, but also working against any poisons or diseases inside the body. If I see someone with a problem, and they are trying to solve it, then I help them. But sometimes it's just not possible.

We are not the mental hospital here, we do not have the job of babysitting the worst of the insane and broken people. There is nothing we can do for them, and any of it is just a waste of everyone's time. I'm not talking about small things that can be fixed, we help all those people. But people who are seriously, deeply, and permanently insane, there is not anything that we can do for them, and there is not anything they can do for us. If they come here, all it is is a burden and a waste of time for everyone else here.

Satanism is for growth and improvement, and is naturally for only the strongest and best. If someone has a lot of problems and they want to fix them, they are very welcome to come and start to grow and improve. Everyone starts somewhere. But we are not babysitters for the mental asylum, we are not here to entertain insane broken people and waste endless hours just listening to their insane rants. If you want to waste all your time listening to the lowest and most insane twisted voices, then go to the homeless shelter or the halfway house or the bridge they are under and go talk to them. But that is not what we are about here. And when I mention homeless, I am not talking about regular good people who are just in an unlucky situation, I am talking about the full out insane ranting people who have spent decades doing drugs and can't even communicate with anyone anymore.

Someone who is just absolutely insane and has no hope and no chance to ever come out of it, I say to all of them that it would be better for them to just go be a christian than it would be for them to waste the Satanists' time. They are the physical manifestation of christianity anyway if they are that messed up. We have important things to do here, important things to learn, and important things to talk about. The meth freak with dead spots in their brain, ranting about their hallucinations and insanity, they are not exactly contributing to the conversation in any valuable way. Just a waste of time for the rest of us.


Yes, you are correct that I have only been on this website for short while, but I have observe satanism for couple of years. Mostly because I need to keep this a secret from my family.

I have never stated that you need to not have an ego... I merely say that your ego is showing its bad side. Also the whole "I don't think that there any soul more loving, protective, caring than me." sounds like narcissism. The bad ego, that makes one holier than other or god-complex, is basically what twisted jews into asshole and turn some alien civilization into what H.P. called " An Asshole Civilization". It will be a such a shame to lose such a kind soul as you to its twisted claws. But now that I can see you are correct in your assessment of the person whom you reply to get lost is true. but even then, that manner you have done it in is not needed. Their bodies are ruined thanks to the physical manifestation of Jewish energies... but does that mean their soul is ruined to the point that they do not deserve to be in satanism? If they just drag down the satanism, then ignore them. It is not like they actually with you people in a physical visit, screaming and beating up you guys... We are all in this virtual and spiritual. So, how do they drag us down? fill our website with pointless information that we can just ignore and if H.P. decree them to be unrecoverable or trolls, then they reserve the power to ban them anyway.

Thank you Ol argedco luciftias for your kindness and helping out those new dedicated followers of the new mankind. I merely just want to cautious you of the bad side of ego that has twisted too many kind people into a superiority complex and other related issues.

Klasick
Posts: 1

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby Klasick » Fri May 08, 2020 5:45 pm

Thank you for this ! There was so many things I never thought about on here . I just got here today.. I’ve been apart of our yahoo groups for over 7 years . We will ALWAYS have a home . I love you all ! Be safe , Hail Satan.

loki88
Posts: 691

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby loki88 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:02 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I don't hunt and I don't have any guns, but my dad and uncle both hunt deer, and I know a lot about guns and hunting.

Ak47 is a really shit gun. Thy are only popular because the russians made so many of them. Horrible accuracy, loose tolerances in the construction, and the 7.62×39 is weak, good for only small and medium things. You can hunt a deer with it at low to medium distances, but it's really too weak for anything further, and it won't work for anything bigger than a deer. You want to be an ethical hunter and do it quickly, such a weak round has a higher chance of injuring and hurting the deer but having it run away and getting lost. If you hunt something, you want to drop as quickly and painlessly as possible. If you wound it and it runs another mile before it dies, it is a horrible cruel waste.

Ar15 is a .223 caliber / 5.56mm round. Very small, it's really just a varmint caliber for things like Coyotes or foxes. If you try to hunt a deer with it, unless it is very close, there is a high chance you will just injure it. It's just not meant for that, it's designed for short range. This round is even worse than the 7.62×39 for deer hunting. It is faster and more accurate, but very small with very little mass, it does not transfer as much energy into the deer.

Get any regular hunting rifle. .308 caliber is your best option. It is the most popular and the least expensive rifle round in America, and also in much of the world. There was a NATO equivalent of it, so a very similar version of it became popular and available in all the NATO countries too. I think the NATO version of .308 was the 7.62×54, but I may be mistaken because there are so many different versions of these. So even when supplies and ammo is scarce, this is the single round you will have the highest chance to still be able to find. Very accurate out to long distances, heavy and retains it's power at long distances, it is able to hunt even big things like Elk, Moose, Bears, perfect for deer. But also not too big for smaller and medium animals. The recoil is very light and comfortable, easy to manage, even for a small body like me. For any hunter, a .308 is perfect in basically every single possible situation.

Any modern hunting rifle that is being made, they produce the exact same model in multiple different calibers. And every one of them always has .308 as one of their first and most popular options. And with modern construction methods, there are a lot of the highest quality manufacturers putting out budget models that are still very high quality and reliable for just $300-500. Savage Axis 2, Ruger American Predator, Remington 783, Browning AB3, Thomson Center Compass, Remington 700 ADL, there are so many great options. Savage Arms makes some of the most accurate rifles for some of the least money.


I also HIGHLY recommend to get a Ruger 10/22. You can get one for about $150, maybe even less! And it is basically the most reliable, accurate, and cheapest semi-auto .22 rifle that anyone makes, one of the most successful designs ever. You can hunt small and medium animals with it, maybe even birds. Sometimes .22 is hard to find because everyone wants it, and sometimes it's everywhere. So if you find a deal to get it cheap, get a lot and save it.


" Ruger 10/22. "
check out 'paladin press' on b-ok.cc for modifications that can be done with this item


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bogirtumnise and 8 guests