STOCKING UP

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
luis

Re: STOCKING UP

Postby luis » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:35 pm

narovi wrote:Hi Maxime, sorry for write in here. In the past i have been feeling a connection with you when hearing your sermons on mp3, I almost feel like you can sense my thoughts. This is for me a seriuos matter. I feel lost, like the blind one. My connection with satan is strong and I feel the necessity to have a complete sincere conversation with someone in this world. Tell them I can hear thougths an I can think very loudly than every one can sense my mental voice. Maybe I'm wrong but I think my purpose I speak as a satanist trully, even if it's is a danger. I need a sincere support because I'm asking satan I a have to commit suicide because I think inside my that my purpose is fullfilled and I have to go to my master. Please escuse my sincerity, but I need support of the priesthood. This is not a childish thing. I'am with satan since my birthdate and now I'm 33. I apologize if this post disturb you in any way. And I will apreciate your opinion as it will come from Satan. I respect sincerely when Satan is present with us. Sincerely, narovi.

Start to meditate, clean your soul and chakras and do an aura of protection everyday, Hatha yoga, Kundalini Yoga and empower your chakras, you will feel better by doing this. If things don't change (It may take some time even up to a year or more of really severe) you can do a specific spell to free yourself of depression, which you can do right now, you do not have to wait.

For any questions on how to do all of this, there is the main Jos site and you can always ask in these forums.

Ariton 666

Postby Ariton 666 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:03 pm

narovi wrote:Hi Maxime, sorry for write in here. In the past i have been feeling a connection with you when hearing your sermons on mp3, I almost feel like you can sense my thoughts. This is for me a seriuos matter. I feel lost, like the blind one. My connection with satan is strong and I feel the necessity to have a complete sincere conversation with someone in this world. Tell them I can hear thougths an I can think very loudly than every one can sense my mental voice. Maybe I'm wrong but I think my purpose I speak as a satanist trully, even if it's is a danger. I need a sincere support because I'm asking satan I a have to commit suicide because I think inside my that my purpose is fullfilled and I have to go to my master. Please escuse my sincerity, but I need support of the priesthood. This is not a childish thing. I'am with satan since my birthdate and now I'm 33. I apologize if this post disturb you in any way. And I will apreciate your opinion as it will come from Satan. I respect sincerely when Satan is present with us. Sincerely, narovi.

You're 33 years old, just like a fucking retarded jewsus, and you want to die at 33 ...
What an interesting coincidence...

Sorry for the bad wording but i don't know english so i use google translator.

Shael

Postby Shael » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:32 pm

narovi wrote:...
How can you seriously claim to be a Satanist for that long and yet still lack the most basic understanding of what Spiritual Satanism is actually about? Instead of playing delusional games with yourself you should genuinely and thoroughly read through the JoS website. https://joyofsatan.org

It should be obvious to anyone with some braincells that the Gods don't want any SS to commit suicide. I wouldnt be surprised if you are just here to troll around, either.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:16 pm

Shael wrote:
How can you seriously claim to be a Satanist for that long and yet still lack the most basic understanding of what Spiritual Satanism is actually about? Instead of playing delusional games with yourself you should genuinely and thoroughly read through the JoS website. https://joyofsatan.org

It should be obvious to anyone with some braincells that the Gods don't want any SS to commit suicide. I wouldnt be surprised if you are just here to troll around, either.

Lately there's been an enormous influx of trolls.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:31 pm

Is this another person like the one who thought they were pharaohs or whatever? Is this again the person with terrible music taste that thought they were biologically the Son of Satan, only to backstab the JoS at any step after we rebuked him several times?

P.S. The fact you like black metal or whatever other music genre doesn't say anything about you being a Satanist or not. As music taste and spiritual allegiance are not correlated.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Hearsync

Postby Hearsync » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:29 am

Trying to get the original topic going again here...

I know dried fruits have been stated, but I wanted to mention in particular dried dates - they are relatively inexpensive, full of nutrients, sweet & delicious, and will stay good for many, many months. I love chopping them up and adding them to my oatmeal porridge to sweeten it up

ashoka3

Postby ashoka3 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:45 pm

Supermarkets across the country are reporting long lines as Americans rush to stock up on everything from toilet paper to frozen food to
http://rxmarine.com/Natural-Blue-Biodegradable-Cleaner-Degreaser

ashoka3

Postby ashoka3 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:50 pm

Hy it is necessary to stocking up.
Degreaser

ashoka3

Postby ashoka3 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:51 pm

Trust your intuituon and signs from the Gods.
One of the main problem could be staying confinated at home in case of spreading of the virus, so that would be dangeruos to go in the steeets to buy stuff.
Stocking up a bit may prevent this.

Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:38 pm

narovi wrote:You totally lack of knowledge. I have read all the jos site. Listened to all mp3. I adore Satan and play Black Metal since I'm 13 years. I'm not looking for iniciates to tell me what to do. Go for self-steem in another website. I'm not here to make you feel you better. I'm not depressed. I have been fighting with jews for years and making them cry. I'm here because my purpose is getting me knowhere. I have made a lot of money being in communion with baphomet symbol. As I have meet the concubines I needed. Go ask yourself if you are another failure to the eyes of satan when you compare me to Jesus. I'am Satan at the eyes of Satan. I feel recognice in the image of satan. Go blaspheme the holy ghost instead of trying to difamate a son of satan. Your lack of respect, tell me you are no one in the grade to become an adept.
Drugs are bad for you, okay?

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:04 am

This is something you should take up with Satan, your GD, or any other of the Gods. If I had to guess, however, you should NOT commit suicide, as the only thing that will do is make it harder for you to advance. If the Gods need you somewhere, they would likely have you astral project and keep your body intact. You are very useful in your physical form, I cannot imagine you needing to get rid of your body.

It is good you say you are not depressed, so why would you want to commit suicide? Do you just want to detach from your physical body? I don't think that is what the Gods would want, because it only hurts you in the end.

If you have the capability, please ask them directly, or ask for a sign or something. This is a serious matter, and I am sure they will answer you clearly.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:23 am

Apprentice wrote:Drugs are bad for you, okay?

Thanks for contributing.

Shael wrote:It should be obvious to anyone with some braincells that the Gods don't want any SS to commit suicide. I wouldnt be surprised if you are just here to troll around, either.

If it is so obvious, why not just quickly advise them on the topic, instead of flipping out and accusing them of trolling? We do stupid stuff and the Gods have to save us, but they never insult or shame us, or question our faith, so why do we do that to our own?

Aquarius wrote:Lately there's been an enormous influx of trolls.

I don't see any indication that Narovi was trolling.

Ariton 666 wrote:You're 33 years old, just like a fucking retarded jewsus, and you want to die at 33 ...

You went through all that trouble translating your message just to insult them? I don't understand why you would do that. Yeah 33 could be a specific Jew number, but what else made you think they were trolling? You could have just given a simply yes-or-no reply to their post instead of insulting them.

This is the 2nd time I have seen someone genuinely asking for assistance, on a topic that is very serious, just for a bunch of people to accuse them of trolling or idiocy. In what way was this ever acceptable? Just because they typed weird, or just because they don't know something that you do? Please show me what specific line of text made you think they were trolling.

Everyone has to understand that SS are very rare. We cannot afford to lose people, or potential people, because we couldn't hold our tongue and be nice and advise them constructively. Was it really worth angering the person and making them feel bad, just to prove your point? They could've become a powerful ally, but now they are left feeling unwelcome. We all know the Gods would never do the same, so why do we do that here?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:07 am

Blitzkreig wrote:
Apprentice wrote:Drugs are bad for you, okay?

Thanks for contributing.

Shael wrote:It should be obvious to anyone with some braincells that the Gods don't want any SS to commit suicide. I wouldnt be surprised if you are just here to troll around, either.

If it is so obvious, why not just quickly advise them on the topic, instead of flipping out and accusing them of trolling? We do stupid stuff and the Gods have to save us, but they never insult or shame us, or question our faith, so why do we do that to our own?

I don't see any indication that Narovi was trolling.

Ariton 666 wrote:You're 33 years old, just like a fucking retarded jewsus, and you want to die at 33 ...

You went through all that trouble translating your message just to insult them? I don't understand why you would do that. Yeah 33 could be a specific Jew number, but what else made you think they were trolling? You could have just given a simply yes-or-no reply to their post instead of insulting them.

This is the 2nd time I have seen someone genuinely asking for assistance, on a topic that is very serious, just for a bunch of people to accuse them of trolling or idiocy. In what way was this ever acceptable? Just because they typed weird, or just because they don't know something that you do? Please show me what specific line of text made you think they were trolling.

Everyone has to understand that SS are very rare. We cannot afford to lose people, or potential people, because we couldn't hold our tongue and be nice and advise them constructively. Was it really worth angering the person and making them feel bad, just to prove your point? They could've become a powerful ally, but now they are left feeling unwelcome. We all know the Gods would never do the same, so why do we do that here?

No, Narovi is here preaching his delusional shit.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

अग्निसर्प࿗

Postby अग्निसर्प࿗ » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:20 pm

La lotta contro una potenza spirituale coi mezzi della forza sarà sempre una difesa, finché la spada non diventi portatrice e annunciatrice di una nuova dottrina spirituale.

ϟϟ

Mein Leben
Adolf Hitler

SARS-CoV-2 Preparazione Materiale e Spirituale

Azoun

Postby Azoun » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:28 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:I don't see any indication that Narovi was trolling.

Did you even read what they posted? It's full of stereotypes and bragging about nonsense.

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:08 pm

They are trying to confuse us, profiting of the Coronavirus destabilization of daily balance.
They all come from the same place (alchoolist recovery center). I just found one of them on my roof trying to troll my antenna :
Born to Raise Hell. Hail Satan!
Speaking against jews https://vimeo.com/185134196
Parlare contro gli ebrei https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4vkjkc

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:36 pm

Thank you guys,

We were the first to put the info out there.

It has came to fruition.

Stay safe my SSrs.

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:20 pm

Stormblood wrote:Is this another person like the one who thought they were pharaohs or whatever? Is this again the person with terrible music taste that thought they were biologically the Son of Satan, only to backstab the JoS at any step after we rebuked him several times?

P.S. The fact you like black metal or whatever other music genre doesn't say anything about you being a Satanist or not. As music taste and spiritual allegiance are not correlated.

Just a regular pretender troll or jew.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:11 pm

Azoun wrote:Did you even read what they posted? It's full of stereotypes and bragging about nonsense.

They sounded strange based off what they wrote, but it didn't seem actually malicious. I think what was more convincing was the signature of the person.

Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:20 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Is this another person like the one who thought they were pharaohs or whatever? Is this again the person with terrible music taste that thought they were biologically the Son of Satan, only to backstab the JoS at any step after we rebuked him several times?

Just a regular pretender troll or jew.

You know I'm starting to think you approve the posts of these people partly for amusement.

Come on, don't deny it.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

No matter the odds, no matter the hardships, always persevere.

Ensure Your Survival RIGHT NOW

REMEMBER WHO WE ARE

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:14 am

Apprentice wrote:
narovi wrote:You totally lack of knowledge. I have read all the jos site. Listened to all mp3. I adore Satan and play Black Metal since I'm 13 years. I'm not looking for iniciates to tell me what to do. Go for self-steem in another website. I'm not here to make you feel you better. I'm not depressed. I have been fighting with jews for years and making them cry. I'm here because my purpose is getting me knowhere. I have made a lot of money being in communion with baphomet symbol. As I have meet the concubines I needed. Go ask yourself if you are another failure to the eyes of satan when you compare me to Jesus. I'am Satan at the eyes of Satan. I feel recognice in the image of satan. Go blaspheme the holy ghost instead of trying to difamate a son of satan. Your lack of respect, tell me you are no one in the grade to become an adept.
Drugs are bad for you, okay?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:50 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:
Azoun wrote:Did you even read what they posted? It's full of stereotypes and bragging about nonsense.

They sounded strange based off what they wrote, but it didn't seem actually malicious. I think what was more convincing was the signature of the person.
Now you know why it's important to pay attention in class :twisted:

thelord

Postby thelord » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:00 pm

himmler was a legend wrote:Ok so i need to share this with all of you even if this
will not help you. Please dont criticize me if it wont
work. Today i was reading a book from David Hamilton
called "How your mind can heal your body". And there was
a topic about how to heal viruses. I know coronavirus
is a hard fuck but if you get it (I HOPE YOU WILL NOT!)
try this visualizations below.

VISUALIZATION 1:
Imagine receptors of immune cells which viruses gets
anchored. Imagine that they are playing and changing
their shape so a virus cant recognize them and cant
land on them and cant penetrate in a cell.
To make this laughter, observe how receptors change
their clothes and gets big glasses etc...
Imagine different happy ways which receptors prevent
viruses to penetrate in the immune cell.
For example they can make a sound which confuses a
virus. Then watch how viruses gets surrendered and
simply leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 2:
Tell viruses that they are harming your body,
and they answer you that they didnt know that.
Talk with them in lovely way and than ask them
to leave. Then watch how they with a big smile
leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 3:
Imagine that you are using computer in the body.
Then enter words: "Install anti-virus program or
any other program which can erase any virus and is
not possible to corrupt". Press "enter". Watch how
words fly away from the screen and change in "small
lights" (any color you want). You see that they are
multiplying in millions and millions of small lights
and leaves through your body. Observe them when they
go wherever your mind leads them - in organs, throat,
nose etc... Watch how all your body radiate from a
powerfull light.

I hope this will help.
If your loved ones are infected you can if you want
ask them to try this visualizations above. You can use
only 1 of this 3 visualizations or if you want to you can
use all.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Excellent ideas Thank you very much

Preston

Postby Preston » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Thanks for the instructions, it will be very useful, I will be informing myself on the other topics in the forum.

Hail Azazel.
Hail Azazel
Hail Pazuzu