Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love

GG Allin

Aldair Oswaldo said:
I am 18 years old, I do not speak English very well so sorry if I am wrong about something, the point is that they think about love in this age that I have already been through many disappointments but this time I do not want to lose my girlfriend that I currently have , what should I do, I close that one day it can end or I'm still looking forward to her being the love of my life

Be nice to each other, support each other, stay happy together. Don´t worry.

Aldair Oswaldo said:
I am 18 years old, I do not speak English very well so sorry if I am wrong about something, the point is that they think about love in this age that I have already been through many disappointments but this time I do not want to lose my girlfriend that I currently have , what should I do, I close that one day it can end or I'm still looking forward to her being the love of my life
Expectations create disappointments. Creating a mental image of the future and hoping another human being will act exactly as you want in your mental image of the picture is called expectation in this case. When reality does not align with your mental expectations, you will experience emotional pain and believe you've failed or that the one you love has failed you. In relationships it is important to experience your emotions and experiences fully without creating false expectations which might create divisions or conflict in the future.

"what is love, baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me , no more..."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back