Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on the enemy.

Louis Cyphre

Hi,
If everything on JoS websites is true, and RTRs are really damaging the enemy then how the Jewish Mafias have't tried to assassinate the clergy members yet or somth? Is Satan's protection this powerful? I thought that the enemy would do everything to destroy the knowledge. Thanks.

Enemies are trying to remove knowledge at any cost and RTR is powerful. Try to do at least 3 RTR daily for one month and you will find its effects on your own skin and the considerable improvement of your daily, domestic, social, professional, spiritual existence. Satan's protection is strong!

Louis Cyphre said:
Hi,
If everything on JoS websites is true, and RTRs are really damaging the enemy then how the Jewish Mafias have't tried to assassinate the clergy members yet or somth? Is Satan's protection this powerful? I thought that the enemy would do everything to destroy the knowledge. Thanks.
they tried to.
levels of the universe i guess.
greys are lower forms compared to humans with a bit of power let alone compare them with the satanic gods.
they try but keep failing.

HPS Maxine got a bomb under her car, Satan told her and the xian who planted it died in a house fire if I’m not wrong.
That’s the power of Satan;)

Louis Cyphre said:
Hi,

Good evening from Philippines Louis,

The protection of the gods is undeniably powerful but don't think it's going to reflect all damage all the time. There are instances that curses and negativity from the enemy slip through thus come the so called enemy attacks. In my experience with shit like that, they are pathetic with their stupid insults and mind rape tactics but they can suck to points that they can drive one to an inflated ego or suicide if one is open to attacks. I'm already used to their usual tricks and have become aware of what more they can pull as I kept on learning from here. I still have much more to study however.

This is why you must empower, protect and advance yourself without pushing yourself towards an excessive and unhealthy level. The 40 day meditation program by HPHC is something you can follow speaking of advancement.

The kikes and their enemy dregs tried to kill or threaten HPS Maxine for example by planting a bomb under her car beaming with xtian love and many other ways, but all these assassination attempts failed because of Satan and the gods protecting us up to now.

All in all, it's not like we are in a total war with the kikes and their own ET backup of bug eyed bubble heads and morbidly homicidal and hubristic reptardeds. Now the kikes seem to go with material pushes for their "spiritual" prophecies of their projected psychopathy. So much for claiming to be the chosen mary sues.

I hope this clarifies everything you seemed curious about. If anything is wrong then feel free to correct me. Stay strong brother. :)

the enemy will do everything in their power to keep the masses oblivious to any spiritual knowledge. the previous RTRs have reduced enemy power enough so that now we only need to continue doing the Final RTR in order to take away the rest of their power and awaken all of humanity.

High Priestess Maxiene stated on the JoS website:

"The enemy has attacked us relentlessly upon our exposing them. This includes how they hooked a bomb under my car in 2006.

Satan told me April 30th 2004 'There will be many attempts on your life. Most of these you will never know about. NONE of these will succeed. But know one thing: THEY WILL ALL KNOW ME.'
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Updates.html ,"

Many of the clergy and those who are advanced have faced attacks by the enemy, spiritually and physically. Through their Auras of Protection and through the protection of the Gods, they have been kept safe. One cannot rely entirely on the Gods, especially when we all have the power to protect our selves.

Louis Cyphre said:
Hi,

Thanks to HP. Hoodedcobra 666 (probably others help too) we have a well funktional website/s/forum which is anonymous as much as it is funktional for a big thing which should be easily availabel worldwide. Each clergy member does probably use full anonymisation services (tor, vpn, not windows/google... related produkts/services). And jes Satan cares for the ones who do thear part. And the clergy does it great.

The jews do dds attacks from time to time. Or they tried to steal the domain. Or infiltrade and try to destroy from within. Or curse us. That´s the reason everybody should do the rtr daily and aop + returning curses 1 and 2 (rtr does also destroy there curses).

Satan means Truth/ Eternal Truth = JOS is also build on truth, because everything build on lyes will overtime collapse. As you can se now with the church/other enemy stuff thanks to us.

They did attempt to murder Maxiene, in one of her writings she mentioned there was a bomb left under her car.

But she is still around writings posts isn't she? So, looks like yes Satan protection is THAT powerful

As long as you don't go out of your way looking for trouble I have a feeling we all will be just fine

Aquarius said:
HPS Maxine got a bomb under her car, Satan told her and the xian who planted it died in a house fire if I’m not wrong.

I think this is a joke. :lol:

wariorSS said:

I see, thanks.

Usthepeople666 said:

thanks for the reply.

Aquarius said:

Wow, I didn't know that! Serves him right.

Wildfire said:

So every enemy attack always have to appear on the astral as a curse before they can attack in the phisical world? That's interesting.

Thank you for the long reply, Wildfire. I appreciate it :)

starlight said:

Thank you for the response. Hail Satan!

Fuchs said:

Oh, I see. That's good. I really like HPHC's sermons. Hail Lucis Enlil Isis!

MoonlessNight666 said:

Yeah, that's true. Hail The Gods of Duat!

this is spiritual warfare. they send curses. there have been attempts like other people said here.

but if you look in history, people who have exposed the jews and christianity have been killed and shut up and silenced and given a bad rep, you need to do more research.

and yes they are also protected by Satan and the Gods as well as by their own spiritual power.

HPS Maxine isn’t dumb. she said she has a gun in every room of her house or something close to that.

you need to study more and do power meditations to see for yourself.

wariorSS said:
Aquarius said:

many of us got to know about the iraq situation while it was taking place. i remember going to bed and i could hear like the military or basically someone searching for a terrorist. And the death of solemani was all over the news.
Infact it started a few weeks before where i could hear like US forces attacking or searching for a terrorist.
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail HPs
Hail SS

wariorSS said:
Aquarius said:

How’s that a joke?

wariorSS said:
Aquarius said:

Nope, I remember reading it also. I'm not sure anymore of the full situation, but it was a bomb on her car.

Aquarius said:
wariorSS said:
Aquarius said:

How’s that a joke?

Don't take it seriously. I thought it was a bad joke. It is terrible to try to assassinate a man with a bomb as a fucking coward. I am glad that those individuals received the well-deserved reward. I'm glad that HP Maxine is safe and secure.

I also wondered how HP and HPS are alive! (I guess the Gods protect them)
They unveiled the greatest conspiracy in human history!
I know this is a stupid question, but is the CIA or any larger organization looking for them or the top Jewish leadership?
Of course, they deleted everything several times (forums, videos, groups, and the enemy lied in many places that this whole stupid thing was a fad).

We know that everything HP and HPS write is true because we can make sure for ourselves! I have experienced live how these parasitic lice hate free will and hate it if someone does not obey or think independently!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back