Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confusion of Sequence to Open Psych

Venomys

I have completed the consecutive meditations for opening the psychic centers of my brain (3rd Eye, Crown, 6th, Pineal Gland Meditation, Clairvoyance, and Clairaudience). I’ve also read that opening the psych can take a long time and meditations must be consist to the point where the permanent connection of energy must be present.

My real question is what psychic meditations I should do first (like meditate on 3rd eye for 4 days, then 6th chakra for how many days, then clairvoyance for how many days, clairaudience, pineal gland, then cycles back to the 3rd eye)? Or could I possibly work on them all at the same time every night until I’ve established this connection?

I also have to mention that I still have my solar, sacral, base and other minor chakras I haven’t worked on at all yet. Should I meditate on those first before I meditate on my psych again?

Basically your on the right track you did the opening or awakening chakra meditations. Now you gotta work on them every day. Your question is something I wanted to ask as well as I'm not entirely sure but the gist of what I'm gonna say is your on the right track.

From what I read on awakening you may IF you want wait a month another option is to do traditional/necronomicon/runic name vibrations found in the FCM guide. Another option is to stick to the Sanskrit aum mantras.

Your next workings should be on the Full Chakra meditation guide. Now comes my ignorance is how many should be done.

For example I have read of people doing as little as 3 chakra meditations unto the centerline main chakra network. In other words "feeding the Gods", for as little as 3 - 5 workings per chakra.

So my question would be, should the traditional, necronomicon or runic be done for a while or should I just use the strongest mantras as I'm doing a small amount.

I've always have been confused on working the chakras since it seems like 3-5 vibrations is SO little, how does anything manifest. But in a recent email to a friend of mine he stated to me even if you buy a weight lifting set stick with the bar, your body is like clay it takes a while to work out and on top of that like clay your body is sensitive both to sculpting or to destruction(i.e. pain from working out).

So my guess is even a single vibration can cause changes just perhaps not obvious changes. Remember your working with your nervous system, your brain plus your soul.

BTW assuming what you did is the 40-day guide or modified 40-day guide. I assume your doing chakra spinning, hatha-y, kundalini-y, and other meditations found within the 40-day guide, right?

If you aren't doing chakra spinning make sure to get working on it. It's one of the easiest ways to help the chakras. Don't miss out on chakra spinning, it's pretty much an unlimited meditation it has no speed limit.

it doesn’t really work like that. the chakras are always going to need to be empowered with meditations and vibrations and cleaned through visualization as well. you can all find this in the satanic meditation section on the JoyofSatan website.

In reality, there is no stopping date,
really. that’s what Spiritual Satanism is about- maintaining and empowering the soul to get to a higher level. the chakras are a part of our soul that need to be acknowledged and maintained daily/weekly.

you do not just become psychic all of a sudden after just one or two meditations, it takes consistency because people have not practiced
this religion for a very long time so getting the soul to function properly and gaining abilities all takes time.the Power Meditations should be done everyday ideally,
the hatha and kundalini yoga helps too.

so do the opening meditations in the way they are on the website under the opening the chakras meditation and after that empower your chakras with the full chakra meditation, the psychic centers you mentioned and your pineal gland. the pineal gland is also important to empower for psychic power and just in general.

You need to keep reading and studying the joyofsatan website and the things on Satans library as well as things posted here.
Satanslibrary.org

Gear88 said:
From what I read on awakening you may IF you want wait a month another option is to do traditional/necronomicon/runic name vibrations found in the FCM guide. Another option is to stick to the Sanskrit aum mantras.
I completely forgot that the FCM existed, that way I don't accidentally use the vibrations on the 'Opening the Soul' page. Thanks for pushing me in that direction.
Gear88 said:
BTW assuming what you did is the 40-day guide or modified 40-day guide. I assume your doing chakra spinning, hatha-y, kundalini-y, and other meditations found within the 40-day guide, right?
Yes, I'm doing the chakra spinning and Hatha yoga. The links for the yoga programs on the 40-day file are broken, so I had to come up with my own program. I just need to make a Kundalini program. As well as other meditations on there, I am doing them too.

Everything make so much more sense now, thank you so much!

This is also important, when you aim to develop astral sight, hearing or just about any spiritual ability. Empowerment and cleaning is never enough, despite what the trend among beginner-level people (and sometimes higher) seems to be.

(...) • When we open our third eye, this gives us the ability, but we must learn to use this ability to see. This is analagous to athletics. If one has the strength and flexibility, the potential is there, all one needs to do is the movement to get the feel and to train the movement into muscle memory. It is the same with the mind.
• Start out with light objects. Gemstones such as quartz crystals are great, provided they are small and light. These have a stronger aura of their own.

Source

Venomys said:

Go back to Satan'sLibrary and find the 40-day guide, CTRL-F(ind) enter 40 and find the wayback machine page.

Now hit [End] on your keyboard and notice how Hatha and Kundalini Yoga pop up on the bottom. Those should be the ones.

Albeit just because we suggest a pattern of Hatha doesn't mean it's the ultimate, making your own or creating your own is fine. Or added to it albeit try it out later.

Also if you haven't noticed from the H/K yoga it involves pranayama that is why HP.Cobra stated do 2, 3, 5 breaths fully and completely. So my guess is at some point in time when you want to hold a move for 10 minutes or so as usually 10 minutes is the most common number my guess is replace the 10 minutes with say 666 breathing. So how long does it take to count 666 breaths maybe like 7-12 minutes or so.

That's my assumption on adding the 8-fold path to Hatha, Kundalini already has it. Also don't forget with both H and K yoga that kelchari mudra can be added just place your tongue on the back of your two front teeth. And also can add muhlband(root lock) to certain moves. The only move Kelchari doesn't work is on Sat/Nam Sat Kriya(last move) but that is okay since that is a mantra-ish asana.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back