Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please help me

MeyuChan

So, I'm planning to summon a demon and I know incense is needed. The only problem is, I live with my mother and she has a bad lung disease and can't handle anything with smoke, so can I also use scented candles or something else?
Thanks for your help
Hail Satan!

I suggest you don't worry about candles or incense. Demons are very understanding they aren't going to attack you for it not being perfect.

Many summon demons with sleight of hand(empty handed). As long as you perform the right steps the props aren't necessary.

That isn't to say they don't appreciate the props but if you have issues with it and it causes situations with your religious tenets don't risk the situation by having props just avoid them till you are able to be on your own IF you wish to use props.

BTW might I make a suggest. Consider summoning Valefor(Green-Nordic hybrid Demon) for your mother if you wish to help her out. Seems like you have a consideration for her and she means something in your life.

I don't know why but out of all the healing demons for some reason Valefor sticks out the most. Not to disrespect the other healing Demons but Valefor is a wonderful entity and others have stated such that he sticks out for them and they summoned him, consider reading some other members posts on such help for healing or finding scenarios that healed them.

Gear88 said:
I suggest you don't worry about candles or incense. Demons are very understanding they aren't going to attack you for it not being perfect.

Many summon demons with sleight of hand(empty handed). As long as you perform the right steps the props aren't necessary.

That isn't to say they don't appreciate the props but if you have issues with it and it causes situations with your religious tenets don't risk the situation by having props just avoid them till you are able to be on your own IF you wish to use props.

BTW might I make a suggest. Consider summoning Valefor(Green-Nordic hybrid Demon) for your mother if you wish to help her out. Seems like you have a consideration for her and she means something in your life.

I don't know why but out of all the healing demons for some reason Valefor sticks out the most. Not to disrespect the other healing Demons but Valefor is a wonderful entity and others have stated such that he sticks out for them and they summoned him, consider reading some other members posts on such help for healing or finding scenarios that healed them.

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it!

Gear88 said:

Um, do you maybe have more information about Valefor? I‘m really interested! Thank you a lot!!

MeyuChan said:
So, I'm planning to summon a demon and I know incense is needed. The only problem is, I live with my mother and she has a bad lung disease and can't handle anything with smoke, so can I also use scented candles or something else?
Thanks for your help
Hail Satan!
True Satanism is about using the powers of the mind. Just go through Satan and be really really respectful. It is important because maybe you had the same GD even in the past lives so they already know your soul well.
Just be very very respectful. Dont demand anything except their help which is always helpful and will make you grow.
Apart from that once the bond is strong enough you wont have much problems.
And when summoning you can always state the reason of why you didnt use an incense stick. :)
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back