Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Life is Null

SatanicMonarch666

Write before I start my English is not good, everyone sorry.

I'm 15, my life is so bad. Wake up in the morning, go to school, come home, sleep at 00:00 . Same routine again. I don't do anything school, I just sleep secretly. My mom is idiot, menace to me, "Read! Or jobless last". I want your help.

Türklere esenlikler, yardım ederseniz çok teşekkür ederim.

I totally sympathise for you as I know how this is. Your mother tells you that because she wants you to be successful in life and to have a job, and not suffer in the future.

When you study, put some hours on the side to go to the internet, read, or play some video games. It will make you feel better.

Make sure to also have good friends at school and go out, and have some fun. Try to approach other people and be friends.

SatanicMonarch666 said:

I'm 15, my life is so bad. Wake up in the morning, go to school, come home, sleep at 00:00 . Same routine again. I don't do anything school, I just sleep secretly. My mom is idiot, menace to me, "Read! Or jobless last". I want your help.

Sana bi soru; 8. sinifta misin liseye gectin mi?

MoonlessNight666 said:
SatanicMonarch666 said:

Sana bi soru; 8. sinifta misin liseye gectin mi?

Liseye geçtim, yani ilk senem.

Maybe try making a schedule for the day. I noticed once I made a schedule and made it routinely, I felt better about how I go about my day. I feel more accomplished. I wake up and start the day early so I have time to myself and wake up. I make myself herbal tea and make a list of what I need to do today. On your mother's comment, I'm unsure of how she is in real life given I don't know her. But it seems she just wants to to do well in life and to go far successfully. I agree with HP. Hoodedcobra666, in regards to putting time aside.

Obsidian Hues said:
Maybe try making a schedule for the day. I noticed once I made a schedule and made it routinely, I felt better about how I go about my day. I feel more accomplished. I wake up and start the day early so I have time to myself and wake up. I make myself herbal tea and make a list of what I need to do today. On your mother's comment, I'm unsure of how she is in real life given I don't know her. But it seems she just wants to to do well in life and to go far successfully. I agree with HP. Hoodedcobra666, in regards to putting time aside.
Nice degenerate profile picture you've got there, very interracial crap.

SatanicMonarch666 said:

Bu post atılalı bir yıl olmuş ama nasıl bulabildim hiçbir fikrim yok ki forumda ilk defa Türkleri görüyorum, yani hiç kontrol etmemiştim ve genelde yeni postlara bakıyorum sadece ama umarım iyisindir ve üstündeki yükler az da olsa azalmıştır. Türkiye'de genç olmak çok zor, maalesef ben de bu zorlukları çekiyorum ama bilinçli bireyler olarak ileride bunları çözebileceğimize inanıyorum şahsen.

Annenle aranı bilemem ama seni düşündüğü için böyle söylemiş olduğunu düşünüyorum ki şu an okuyanlar bile işsiz ne yazık ki.

Lenore said:
SatanicMonarch666 said:

Bu post atılalı bir yıl olmuş ama nasıl bulabildim hiçbir fikrim yok ki forumda ilk defa Türkleri görüyorum, yani hiç kontrol etmemiştim ve genelde yeni postlara bakıyorum sadece ama umarım iyisindir ve üstündeki yükler az da olsa azalmıştır. Türkiye'de genç olmak çok zor, maalesef ben de bu zorlukları çekiyorum ama bilinçli bireyler olarak ileride bunları çözebileceğimize inanıyorum şahsen.

Annenle aranı bilemem ama seni düşündüğü için böyle söylemiş olduğunu düşünüyorum ki şu an okuyanlar bile işsiz ne yazık ki.

Şu an kötüyüm yine, sebebi Ziya Selçuk ve Meb. Ne yaptıklarını dahi anlayamıyoruz, neyse akışına bıraktım artık ders çalışmaya çalışıyoruz öyle öyle..
Bu arada bu forumda Türk görememen normal, bizim arkadaşımızın bir sitesi var oradan bakabilirsin:
https://www.spirituelsatanizm.org

Find things that you enjoy and do them, stimulate your desires, work on them. Fantasize, create your personality and be mindful of consequences. Don't stress so much about boredom or related, life is very enjoyable and lethargic phases do happen, learn that time passes.

SatanicMonarch666 said:
Şu an kötüyüm yine, sebebi Ziya Selçuk ve Meb. Ne yaptıklarını dahi anlayamıyoruz, neyse akışına bıraktım artık ders çalışmaya çalışıyoruz öyle öyle..

Bu konuda kötü hissetmekle haklısın. Kardeşim de liseli ve aylardır dikkat edip dışarı çıkmamış olmamıza rağmen sınavlar yüzünden o kadar kalabalıkla beraber toplu taşımayı kullanıp sınav olmak zorunda sırf öyle denildi diye. Aşırı saçma bir durum.

SatanicMonarch666 said:
Bu arada bu forumda Türk görememen normal, bizim arkadaşımızın bir sitesi var oradan bakabilirsin:
https://www.spirituelsatanizm.org

Ayrıca bilgilendirdiğin için teşekkür ederim ama zaten o siteyi biliyorum ve kullanıyorum da :roll: . Ancak burada hem bir şeyler sorup hem de diğerlerinin sorularını cevaplamak, yani insanlarla iç içe olmak daha çok hoşuma gidiyor. Ama site tabii ki de çok güzel ve çeviriler için büyük emek harcanıyor ^^

SatanicMonarch666 said:

Try to add more routine. I know it's probably not what you want but I promise it'll make you change your mind about doing important things. Try to set up a workout routine. Try to set up a meditation routine. After a month, feel the changes then ask yourself, if I feel this much better through all that pain and hard work, why not keep going and become stronger!
Maybe have friends? As a teen I didn't have any but I'd watch everyone else have so much fun with others.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back