The Serpent Heals

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

The Serpent Heals

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:07 am

The Serpent Heals

In the Far East in places like Japan, where Satan is still the major God of [Soten Kurama and his mantra name AUM is the symbol of Japanese culture] there is a term in Japanese that of Chiryo. The word CHI means "Cure" in Japanese and Ryo means 'That Which" the term Chiryo means That Which Cures. CHI means in Japan what it means in the Far East, serpent energy its also Ki in Japanese but Japan uses much the same terms that are also Chinese as their Kanji script is from Han Chinese. CHI also means serpent in the east. The serpent is the cure to all aliments and problems.

Chiryo is in the east also Chira in Sanskrit and is the name for the Kundalini serpent of Satan. The meaning of Chiryo is the energy which heals however in the ancient culture healing with this energy is by transforming the individual into the Light Body state which is done with CHI energy. Chira or Chiryo also means: The Fire Of The Serpent Energy. Note the focus on the Ryo or RA, fire mantra's. The R is also about this fire energy into motion or rotation.

"Ophiuchus comes from ophis [serpent] and cheiro-o [to handle] so Ophiuchus means 'snake handler'."[1]
Ophiuchus is also known as Aesculapius and who Hippocrates is stated to descend from and who's symbol is the serpent. The healing of the ancient spiritual schools was the transformation of the individual with the serpent energies. Ophiuchus is symbolized as the constellation that transforms Orion into eternal life with the Magnum Opus and is called The Serpent Bearer. The ancient spiritual schools stated the illness is old age, sickness, death and misfortune and by taking Mercury daily one is cured of all such. Mercury is serpent energy the symbol of Mercury is the Ka-Deus which means Serpent Energy. The eastern texts state the same its the awaking of the Kundalini and raising it which cures one of the same aliments the western texts state.

KUN or KUM of the Kundalini is the mantra name of Sanat Kumara [Satan] in India and means fire serpent.

Source
The Serpent Grail, Gardiner and Osborn[1]
Mantra Yoga And Primal Sound, David Frawely
Foundations Of Reiki Ryoho, Pearson
The Alchemical Body, White

Shadowcat

Re: The Serpent Heals

Postby Shadowcat » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:44 pm

Great info. I remember years back someone i had classes with was talking about Ophiuchus as a new 13th astrological sign that was introduced. It sounded abit strange to me fitting a 13th in the 12 that have been there forever. I wonder how that came about but i dont hear anything about it anymore

Superman300!

Postby Superman300! » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:34 am

I can't ascend

focusing on my heart aura while opening my solar chakra is hard, but focusing on my sacral aura while opening my base chakra is just as diffult yet as I focus on both auras while opening my base chakra it still doesnt help my solar(does help) chakra (THE FIRE BROKE OUT UP HERE THE SERPENT [POWERHOUSE OF ENERGY] FROM THE BASE OF THE SPINE, THROUGH ALL SEVEN CHAKRAS AND OUT THROUGH THE CROWN CHAKRA AT THE TOP OF THE HEAD)

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:21 pm

So by rising the kundalini serpet you can get healed for example of paranoid schizophrenia and the antipsihotics even if you take antipsihotics?

curio

Postby curio » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:04 am

Shadowcat wrote:Great info. I remember years back someone i had classes with was talking about Ophiuchus as a new 13th astrological sign that was introduced. It sounded abit strange to me fitting a 13th in the 12 that have been there forever. I wonder how that came about but i dont hear anything about it anymore

There isn't a 13th astrological sign, this is misinformation at best. What happened is that NASA confirmed it was a constellation, which is astronomical news but not astrological, despite the efforts of all the tabloids to conflate the two and publish woowoo and fanfiction over the supposed lost astrological knowledge of ophiuchus and convince everyone their charts are wrong so they can sell new services or resell old ones. Or just generate clicks.

Ophiuchus as a sign sounds strange because it would be totally redundant and doesn't fill a role that isn't occupied by any of the other signs, meanwhile taking space from others and upsetting the harmony of the zodiac. If it had any astrological significance then it would have been glaringly obvious that something was missing from every reading under the 12 sign system up until the point that the headlines from NASA started coming in and reminded people that the constellation exists. You never hear about it since the initial hype died down because it doesn't really matter.

Ophiuchus has some significance as an alchemical symbol but not much more than that, far as I know. Search the newsletter, astrology and main egroups for a few posts by lydia & the clergy on it.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:44 am

Catalincata94 wrote:So by rising the kundalini serpet you can get healed for example of paranoid schizophrenia and the antipsihotics even if you take antipsihotics?

No, you’re not gonna rise it if you’re not free from all mental illnesses and all blockages and that stuff. You have to become advanced before rising the Kundalini.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

nakedhill

Postby nakedhill » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:58 am

Catalincata94 wrote:So by rising the kundalini serpet you can get healed for example of paranoid schizophrenia and the antipsihotics even if you take antipsihotics?

Heal your 6th chakra, pineal gland. Don't rely on the Serpent but on yourself.

nakedhill

Postby nakedhill » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:09 am

Superman300! wrote:I can't ascend

focusing on my heart aura while opening my solar chakra is hard, but focusing on my sacral aura while opening my base chakra is just as diffult yet as I focus on both auras while opening my base chakra it still doesnt help my solar(does help) chakra (THE FIRE BROKE OUT UP HERE THE SERPENT [POWERHOUSE OF ENERGY] FROM THE BASE OF THE SPINE, THROUGH ALL SEVEN CHAKRAS AND OUT THROUGH THE CROWN CHAKRA AT THE TOP OF THE HEAD)

Man what? You dont understand, please study the site.
When you open a chakra you focus solely on the one in cause. After.. you circulate energy by them. It is good what the sushumna fire did, it's perfect. Now work on your soul and understanding.

nakedhill

Postby nakedhill » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:41 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Serpent Heals

In the Far East in places like Japan, where Satan is still the major God of [Soten Kurama and his mantra name AUM is the symbol of Japanese culture] there is a term in Japanese that of Chiryo. The word CHI means "Cure" in Japanese and Ryo means 'That Which" the term Chiryo means That Which Cures. CHI means in Japan what it means in the Far East, serpent energy its also Ki in Japanese but Japan uses much the same terms that are also Chinese as their Kanji script is from Han Chinese. CHI also means serpent in the east. The serpent is the cure to all aliments and problems.

Mageson, can you enlighten me on an aspect if you happen to know. What does Kizzo ( or chizo, kizo) means? From this article and my own research I found out it is a term related to the "foundation of the Serpent" or "base of serpent". Also much of what I studied had some personal aspects which apply to me but would love more to hear if it is known.

This term was communicated to me on a serious note.

xudomode

Postby xudomode » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:38 am

Can a love spell be used on a celebrity

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:42 pm

Aquarius wrote:

No, you’re not gonna rise it if you’re not free from all mental illnesses and all blockages and that stuff. You have to become advanced before rising the Kundalini.

Doc Said I have Bipolar bro, I disagree the wife says I have it.

I raised Kundalini well before "diagnosis" if i am Bipolar had it all my life.

Hope you okay my comrade and friend.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:46 pm

xudomode wrote:Can a love spell be used on a celebrity

What's the value of it? Almost all celebrities are kikes.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:05 am

EnkiUK3 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

No, you didn’t raise it. To raise it one has to be very advanced already and have wisdom.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:30 pm

Aquarius wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:No, you’re not gonna rise it if you’re not free from all mental illnesses and all blockages and that stuff. You have to become advanced before rising the Kundalini.

No, you didn’t raise it. To raise it one has to be very advanced already and have wisdom.

Av been advanced prob longer than you youngman