Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cannot visualise

Raven666

Greetings everyone...

I've been meditating for 3 weeks. Everyday I motivate and encourage myself ''you'll get better at this'' but I am demoralised recently :cry: :cry: . When I close my eyes all I see is black, I force myself too much to visualise but nope. I learned who my Guardian Demon is through my pendulum but we haven't communicated yet. Should I ask him for his guidance or should I keep trying on my own ? And except asking help from my GD do you guys have any techniques to upgrade visualising skills ?

Thank you... :roll:

Practice, practice and again practice. Take the days relating to visualisation skills in the first month of the spiritual warfare programme and loop them. You will reach your goal. The important thing is to change your habits to include visualisation training. That's all. Don't stress about it.

Visualisation is a right brained function, if you “try hard” to visualise then your obviously not gonna get it. Visualisation is not a logical thing, your mind has to be clear to visualise. So you have to get good at void meditation and having your mind free from distractions.

Raven666 said:
Greetings everyone...

I've been meditating for 3 weeks. Everyday I motivate and encourage myself ''you'll get better at this'' but I am demoralised recently :cry: :cry: . When I close my eyes all I see is black, I force myself too much to visualise but nope. I learned who my Guardian Demon is through my pendulum but we haven't communicated yet. Should I ask him for his guidance or should I keep trying on my own ? And except asking help from my GD do you guys have any techniques to upgrade visualising skills ?

Three weeks hahaha, don't worry.
Some people need months or even years to properly learn this. Especially if there are blocks in your brain and/or you have hangups about these things, it can take a while to work properly. Just stay patient.
For now, focus on feeling the energies, and dont worry if you have trouble visualizing.

But do always keep trying to visualize, as this practice is what will eventually let you do it properly. :)

Hello, what you are expecting to see happens in a close to dream state, that means a good trance at the first level. Do you know that semi-conscious state, where you fall into sleep? You're not asleep but not awake. You have to train your mind to get to that level without falling asleep.

Seeing your imagination, astral or what you want does not happen really by trying to see the blackness of your physical eyes, as untrained. You can approach this by trance and complete focus of the mind. You'll see first the visual ramblings of your brain - first time you will not be aware of them (falling asleep-you have to maintain your focus awake), at one point you will see it consciously. When you do that, your heart will upbeat a little bit as it's new ground for the conscious of yourself. It's a important to not lose focus at that time. In time you'll minimize the time and effort to get to it.
By the same mechanism you can visualize what you desire. A good parallel you can create and notice is what and how you visualize when you read a book. Even if you have your eyes open and active you introduce yourself into a series of illustrations that happens in your mind. You just have to notice it and develop it by controlling it.
There are a lot of ways that you can develop your visualization. Retaining imagery, symbols etc routinely, inspecting and feeling pictures, symbols etc. Start off by understanding what is a visualization of your mind, develop it in your mind then work towards integrating it trough your physical eyes and so on. I think there are runes too that can help you.

If you want to visualize a sun in your body, simply look at a light bulb (looking directly at the sun is dangerous for your eyesight) and close your eyes, remember what you saw and place it where you desire. If you cannot place it where you want, you must retain the "place" of your placing. See your body, know what it looks like, remember it. See the light, remember it. Now layer the two remembered imagery. Hope that makes sense to you. Practice is necessary.
And by the way don't force it, it creates stress and not a desired fixation. It has its uses down the line of advancement. Do it extremely relaxed, free..if your mind wanders elsewhere just bring it back to your initial goal. Focus doesn't equate to forcing yourself, stressing a thought to be real. Forcing and willing needs to be also developed in a relaxed state, only then it has its power. Forget the tensions of your body and also of your mind.
What is your favorite memory ? What's your favorite food? Do you see it by remembering and knowing? Observe that is not so technical but more of organic.

When you get the snowball rolling with this, coupled with power meditation on your 3rd eye and the 6th chakra you'll get real and interesting visions by the same mechanism. It won't be only your imagination, it will be in relation to the exterior. Mastering everything will have you just tune-in the blackness of your closed eyes with real results and visions..or if you want with your eyes open.

I see Black too but I kinda just feel it. For example, during aura clean. I look up at the ceiling light with my eyes closed and I feel my whole body in white/gold light at the same time I kinda pretend my body is radiant with light. I can't really see it but I just try to know it. I don't know if this is right but It gives me a mood boost sometimes so I just keep doing it

Raven666 said:
Greetings everyone...

Hey. I understand your frustration. I too had the same issue you've had.

that fact you feel like you can't visualize can be overwhelming. but I want to assure you with practice, and perseverance you will get better at it.

Before I give you my advice let me tell you about my experience, I came into SS feeling a bit broken, I had been on drugs and pills for depression ect ect, none of it needed. but because of all the drugs in my life before SS my brain was a bit damaged so to speak. my pineal glad was crystalized and my overall nervous system felt fried.

From a young age like 5, I had been using my logical side of my brain more, than my creative, because I had a computer, and I was always on my computer or some video game. I barely read.

I also remember from being a child that I used to have night terrors when I closed my eyes so I unconsciously blocked off my visualization and imagination when I was younger as well.

I don't know what your situation is. whether you didn't use you imagination much when you were younger, or if you subconsciously blocked it off or if you have a history of a bunch of things like I do.

but don't worry, if you have ever had a dream. you can visualize, if you have ever remembered anything with detail you can visualize,

when you start using your visualization it will gradually become more vivid but at first, it will seem so faint you might not even believe you are visualizing, but don't think this way.

always have confidence in what you are trying to visualize it that it's there.

Here is what i recommend you do and it could take years to get better but that's okay.

first off.

start with the 40-day meditation program if you haven't already, you should be working on your chakras daily.

along with that take a read at the spiritual warfare meditation program they have a few visualization pages that you should start off with.

essentially it's this. you look at a picture, a shape, or an object focus on it.. close your eyes, and then try to recreate and hold that image in your mind with your eyes closed.

I suppose you are still a teenager, you have a lot of free time if this is the case, anytime you are riding in a car, or finding yourself with free time, just pick something you see, close your eyes and try to hold that picture.

this is the first step.

the second step would be after you can hold the picture in your mind start to manipulate it play around with it. if you are visualizing that tree you just saw, try to make it flourish, or wave around in the wind.
continue to do this every day! multiple times a day.

I have another tip for you.

try to recall your dreams by keeping a book next to your bed and always write down your dreams whenever you can, right after you wake up is when you have the best chance of recalling your dreams.

go to the meditation page and do flame meditation it is similar to the above and will help you.

if you have or think you have anything subconsciously blocking you from visualizing like fear. you can do a simple working by vibrating SATANAMA, SATANAS, ISIS (EESSS EESS) Munka and do an affirmation.

your aura of protection and aura cleaning should be great practice too, use a lamp or the sun first to imitate the golden light but you will be able to see the light eventually, especially as you continue to do yoga work on your chakras and raise your energy.

you simply can't right now most likely because you haven't been using your mind this way for most of your life and your brain is overactive all the time, what will also help is if you slow your brain down and go into a light trance before doing anything i said above.

all this and all of the meditation and documents can be found on Satanslibrary and joyofsatan.org

believe in yourself and never give up.

I know how easy it is to beat yourself up or to get your hopes down because of the lack of results.

so it's VERY IMPORTANT to keep a Blackbook/journal and every day write down even the tiniest of success and when you get down to read through it. it will help you.

Spiritual Satanism is by far the most difficult road we walk, but also it is the most rewarding keep at it. get into a routine

also, do activities that activate the right side of the brain like visualize while reading, drawing, and math may seem logical but every mathematician I've met has been able to visualize well, I hope I helped. It's all up to you now

Hey guys I also want to add my question to this topic. I'm confused about the method of visualisation. I have difficulty in visualising with closed eyes I guess it requires more practice. But I have noticed that I can easily visualise with eyes open so I want to know if it is good because visualisation in most of the places means to close your eyes and visualise in the dark. I find it easy with open eyes so can I do it my way??

DarkShadow said:
Hey guys I also want to add my question to this topic. I'm confused about the method of visualisation. I have difficulty in visualising with closed eyes I guess it requires more practice. But I have noticed that I can easily visualise with eyes open so I want to know if it is good because visualisation in most of the places means to close your eyes and visualise in the dark. I find it easy with open eyes so can I do it my way??
Yes you can. But still work on visualization in the stillness of yournmind with your eyes closed

Aquarius said:
Visualisation is a right brained function, if you “try hard” to visualise then your obviously not gonna get it. Visualisation is not a logical thing, your mind has to be clear to visualise. So you have to get good at void meditation and having your mind free from distractions.
Thanks I'll pay more attention to that. Most of the time during visualisation I am not able to clean my mind. That is probably the main hindrance that keeps me away from achieving.
SATchives said:
Raven666 said:
Greetings everyone...

Hey. I understand your frustration. I too had the same issue you've had.

that fact you feel like you can't visualize can be overwhelming. but I want to assure you with practice, and perseverance you will get better at it.
I noted down the tips you've given I'll try to add them to my daily meditation routine. Thanks for sharing them and your experineces and the motivation. I appreciate that.
nakedhill said:
Hello, what you are expecting to see happens in a close to dream state, that means a good trance at the first level. Do you know that semi-conscious state, where you fall into sleep? You're not asleep but not awake. You have to train your mind to get to that level without falling asleep.
Thank you for your answer
DarkShadow said:
Same, when I think of something it suddenly appears on my brain when my eyes are open but while meditating it does not work for me because seeing other objects in my room distract my attention.

What you might find helpful is also doing Void Meditation. I didn't intend this to happen but it also helped me in my visualisation, so it was a happy accident, an unintended positive result. It might be the same for you - but your meditations should be done consistently and every single day. If doing a 40-day working for a goal, then once that goal is attained, either before 40 days (so the remaining days would be pointless), or if necessary after another 40 days, you can stop at that time once you have what you desire (for some things, such as healing, you should go well beyond repeated 40 days). What I'm talking about here is consistent meditations every single day, and that includes the basics, if you do need to, for as many days as the highest number you can think of.

Raven666 said:
Greetings everyone...

when you meditate use a lamp and shine that light in your face with your eyes closed.
**make sure it doesn't have LED as this will damage your eyes even though they are closed**
Focus on the color you see with your eyes closed and slowly move away from the lamp and try to focus on still seeing that color going back to the lamp when you need help.
This will also strengthen your astral sight.
Gradually try to make shapes out of the colors you see and you can even practice with different colors using different bulbs or translucent colored materials that can be held over the lamp.
Using music and feeling the vibration will also help strengthen this skill and build synesthesia.
Just remember consistency is key.
Practice practice practice!!
Remember to relax and let these visualization resonate with you. Never force anything. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't come to you at first. It's best to keep a journal of progress, what needs help, what you saw/felt and anything that feels important.

**special thanks to Paimon for this meditation**

Lifeforod1n said:
Raven666 said:
Greetings everyone...

when you meditate use a lamp and shine that light in your face with your eyes closed.
**make sure it doesn't have LED as this will damage your eyes even though they are closed**
Focus on the color you see with your eyes closed and slowly move away from the lamp and try to focus on still seeing that color going back to the lamp when you need help.
This will also strengthen your astral sight.
Gradually try to make shapes out of the colors you see and you can even practice with different colors using different bulbs or translucent colored materials that can be held over the lamp.
Using music and feeling the vibration will also help strengthen this skill and build synesthesia.
Just remember consistency is key.
Practice practice practice!!
Remember to relax and let these visualization resonate with you. Never force anything. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't come to you at first. It's best to keep a journal of progress, what needs help, what you saw/felt and anything that feels important.

**special thanks to Paimon for this meditation**

Heil,

I've been away from the forums for a while just seen this. I'll try this. Thank you sm.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back