Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weird pressure inside of my head after doing FRTR

Vaal

So like in the title. After doing rtr a feel weird pressure in my 6th chakra, I guess. I have never got that feeling before. Am I dying?

Final RTR dissolves and removes blockages. A block on your 6th chakra is being removed, and that is why you feel the pressure. The pressure is the feeling of the chakra having more energy going through it than usually has. This is a very good thing. You will get used to it and it will stop having that feeling of so much pressure.

Vaal said:
So like in the title. After doing rtr a feel weird pressure in my 6th chakra, I guess. I have never got that feeling before. Am I dying?
Lol. It's just a good sign that your 6th chakra is getting unblocked. No worries.

Oh, I see. Is this energy being send to me by my GD or Lucifer? Or maybe my body is creating it.
Thank you, guys. :)

Ol Argedco Luciftias and Shael mentioned the very positive effects of the RTR.

Question:
Also would it be possible the 6th is getting empowered because we're vibrating the names of Thoth?

Vaal said:

Oh, I see. Is this energy being send to me by my GD or Lucifer? Or maybe my body is creating it.
Thank you, guys. :)
You yourself are removing enemy curses from yourself with the RTR, and this is unblocking your 6th chakra. :)

94n said:

Question:
Also would it be possible the 6th is getting empowered because we're vibrating the names of Thoth?
That's another part of it. A lot of hebrew was made by reversing our God's names. So reversing the hebrew is also saying the God's names.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
94n said:

Question:
That's another part of it. A lot of hebrew was made by reversing our God's names. So reversing the hebrew is also saying the God's names.

This reference of gods I believe was referring to the chakras, as their code name is 'gods'. Thus of course reversing the hebrew letters are going to directly empower these 'gods'.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back