Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I hear a girl voice inside my head

lxm321

Hello,

she shows herself as (hard to describe) cartoon energy ball and follows me everywhere and is always in contact with me trough thought exchange and basically sees everything I do. Because of that I got diagnosed with schizophrenia but I don't plan to take the medicaments.

Is it likely that its just my own mind, or could it be that she is some kind of astral soul with actual feelings?

Thanks

<3

lxm321 said:
Hello,

Is it likely that its just my own mind, or could it be that she is some kind of astral soul with actual feelings?

<3

One way of distinguishing this from schizophrenia is by googling the symptoms of the condition and asking yourself if you are also afflicted by those. If nothing applies to you, then you can rule it out, but if some do, then it is likely the condition.

Also, experiment a bit. Take the medication for a few days and see if the voice goes away. That would also give you further insight into what exactly you are dealing with.

Blitzkreig said:
lxm321 said:
Hello,

<3

One way of distinguishing this from schizophrenia is by googling the symptoms of the condition and asking yourself if you are also afflicted by those. If nothing applies to you, then you can rule it out, but if some do, then it is likely the condition.

Also, experiment a bit. Take the medication for a few days and see if the voice goes away. That would also give you further insight into what exactly you are dealing with.
Dude don’t promote taking those medications.... for fuck sake.

lxm321 said:
Sorry but this response seriously didn't help at all :(
You have to get serious at doing void meditation, not just standing there and letting your mind go wild and call it a meditation, but really concentrate on not letting thoughts distract you. Do that and you’re gonna block those thoughts. It’s possible that with your worries you’re feeding a thoughtform you created yourself. So stop giving it attention and the problem will cease.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back