Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule 6th of February to 18th of February

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HoodedCobra666

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule 6th of February to 18th of February

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:02 am

Greetings to all of our Satanic Comrades and Warriors in Satan.

The Shema RTR should be treated from now on as a primer. We will just use to shred the enemy's defenses before an attack. Then, the other RTR's will be allowed to easily pass through, empowered as a result. The Shema doesn't even take much time to do at all, so it's very quick; it's one of the smallest RTR's we have ever done. Once one gets the hang of it it can literally take less than 10 minutes to do. One can also do this in the morning or at least once a day, and then proceed with the schedule.

The idea is to keep reciting it. The enemy recites rituals many times more time consuming, not once, but three times daily. This trains them on how to execute these way more efficiently. Many reach a point where they can effortlessly curse for hours upon hours. Obsessively and mentally ill as they are, we don't seek to become like 'them', but if you see the meaning here is, that one must grow competitive since we want to achieve success here. You don't need a lot of time like these parasites, but you need to do the rituals and follow a constant, so to say.

By virtue of the planets, the 16 of February is a very strong date for us and Satanic energy in general due to planetary lineups. This date must be exploited to the fullest so I have set it on bold.

The release of the schedule and the shortness of text is to make the work of translators easier.

Aside this, to increase our RTR power output and to train people in new abilities, here is a post explaining some things people need to understand:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2603

Below is the RTR Schedule:

6. Shema, 72, 42, Communications, Kol Nidre
7. Shema, 72, 42, Communications, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR
8. Shema, 72, 42, Communications, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR
9. Shema, 72, 42, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR
10. Shema, 72, 42, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR
11. Shema, 72, 42, Communications, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR
12. Shema, 72, 42, Communications, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR
13. Shema, 72, Anti-War RTR's 1 - 2 - 3
14. Shema, 72, Anti-War RTR's 1 - 2 - 3
15. Shema, 72, Anti-War RTR's 1 - 2 - 3
16. Shema, 72, 42, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR.
17. Shema, 72, 42, Communications, Ending Confusion RTR.
18. Shema, 72, 42, Communications, Ending Confusion RTR.

Below are the Links to the RTR's:

Shema - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Rever ... Prayer.htm
72 - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72_St ... Names.html
42 - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Ritual_42.html
Communications - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html
Kol Nidre - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/KN.htm
Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.htm
Demonic Authority RTR - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/2017_Solstice.htm
Anti War RTRs 1 - 2 - 3:
1. http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/War1.html
2. http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/War2.html
3. http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/War3.html
Ending Confusion RTR - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D723Ritual.htm

ZmajEriksson

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule 6th of February to 18th of February

Postby ZmajEriksson » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:15 am

I remember someone saying you have to leave at least 10 minutes between RTRs. Is this true or can they be done right next to each other?

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:34 am

Is it ok if I primarily focus on the Shema RTR? I often find it easier to pick one RTR and do it several times a day, it makes it easier for me to get the pronunciation right. Or should I just do it once and focus on others, or some combination?

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:20 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:I remember someone saying you have to leave at least 10 minutes between RTRs. Is this true or can they be done right next to each other?

You can even go after 30 seconds. Don't even worry about this. Just shoot.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:22 am

HailVictory88 wrote:Is it ok if I primarily focus on the Shema RTR? I often find it easier to pick one RTR and do it several times a day, it makes it easier for me to get the pronunciation right. Or should I just do it once and focus on others, or some combination?

One cannot answer you accurately here.

Since this RTR is new, one can put it as first priority. However of what point is to use something to increase the floodgates and nothing to destroy the enemy with...

Just follow the schedule. The Shema should be treated like the opening of the window from which you start shooting your spiritual warfare.

Do not be overly concerned about pronunciation at all.

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:57 am

Thank you for the reply, HP. Just another clarification on the schedule-does it mean that every RTR listed should be done by everyone on that day, or is it more of a list that one can pick from, depending on what they feel is best?

(Sorry, don't want to seem like I'm nitpicking, it's just that I want my warfare to be as effective as possible.)

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:15 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:I remember someone saying you have to leave at least 10 minutes between RTRs. Is this true or can they be done right next to each other?

What?? But how much does it have more power if i do it like 30-60 mins after the 2nd??? I want an answer to this please, cause the reason i havent really been able to have done other all the RTRs is because i need to wait.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:22 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote: ...

HP Can you explain something to me? I know that the eclipse start late in to the 15 but you say here that the 16 is the powerful date, so the energy last for 2 days? I'm getting confused :lol:

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:58 pm

luis wrote:HP Can you explain something to me? I know that the eclipse start late in to the 15 but you say here that the 16 is the powerful date, so the energy last for 2 days? I'm getting confused :lol:

In my country I see that when the moon goes New (and in the eclipse) the moon is also void.
On the 16th the moon is NOT void. So, maybe that plays the role.

Also, from what I've understood, the power of the eclipse doesn't last only for a day.

HailVictory88 wrote:Thank you for the reply, HP. Just another clarification on the schedule-does it mean that every RTR listed should be done by everyone on that day, or is it more of a list that one can pick from, depending on what they feel is best?

The schedule was NEVER to be taken as a "choose your pick" list......
Have you seen how many Reverse Torah Rituals have been published??! Now, THAT would be a list to "choose from"....
The schedule IS the list of the RTRs that have been chosen according to astrological dates, to world events and to our Gods' guidance.
So, do them all.
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Artanis wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:

What?? But how much does it have more power if i do it like 30-60 mins after the 2nd??? I want an answer to this please, cause the reason i havent really been able to have done other all the RTRs is because i need to wait.

You can even do the Shema in the morning and do the other RTRs at night. This will still count.

The thing is if someone does not have time they can do all the RTRs in one shot, with less than one minute between them.

All of the above are valid.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:49 pm

luis wrote:

HP Can you explain something to me? I know that the eclipse start late in to the 15 but you say here that the 16 is the powerful date, so the energy last for 2 days? I'm getting confused :lol:

This has nothing to do with this "eclipse". It's a half weak eclipse and also, in many places there is void moon. The void moon doesn't really matter as we are not beginning anything.

It's just planetary. Not related to the eclipse.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:51 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:

This has nothing to do with this "eclipse". It's a half weak eclipse and also, in many places there is void moon. The void moon doesn't really matter as we are not beginning anything.

It's just planetary. Not related to the eclipse.

Oh thanks!

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:22 am

Here's the Shema pdf file for all those who would like to have offline copy somewhere on their computer or external storage:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ssbw2inepbiin ... a.pdf?dl=0
My Child, am I the One who is known by His lies? Or am I the One who is The Truth, and who they fear, because they fear the Truth itself? Oh, my child, why do you think I would ever lie to you?

SiegHeil9

Postby SiegHeil9 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:21 pm

I know we’re not doing this on now, but I’m wondering about the Serpent is Free RTR.

It states AUM then affirm 18 times, so we vibrate AUM before and after the 18 affirnations, rather than with each affirmation round, correct. It seems kind of obvious, but I feel as though I shoukd ask..

Vibrate AUM
Then state with conviction 18 times:
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

Immortal

Postby Immortal » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:09 pm

I have a few of questions, one regarding the RTR the others not :

1. For the past few days I've been quite sick so I didn't do any RTR. At the moment I'm feeling slightly better, so should I do the RTRs considering I cough a lot so I will have to stop perhaps rather often, possibly in the middle of the sentence ? I mean is a somewhat broken RTR even taken into consideration ?

2. What meditation/ritual would be the most efficient in order to alleviate the pain ? Are viruses and other diseases getting to us because we have a broken aura or is nothing we can do and some are just inevitable as being the way of life ? I realize I may sound a bit like a pussy (but I really hate being in pain) in here but it's really hard to focus on anything after you had a 15 minutes almost non-stop coughing ending up in throwing up everything up to the bile :(

3. Before joining Satanism one of the things I read were the books Law of One where they communicate with this entity Ra (which also claims to have built the pyramids by thought and teaching those at the time being here on Earth in a physical form 5k ago) which presents various concepts about the way a being can move up through the dimensions. I found it quite interesting but one can never know with the disinformation these days. What is your take on it ?

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:20 am

Immortal wrote:1. Should I do the RTRs considering I cough a lot so I will have to stop perhaps rather often, possibly in the middle of the sentence ? I mean is a somewhat broken RTR even taken into consideration ?

Each and every RTR has power. I did an RTR the other day and I was sneezing constantly. I sneezed like 20 times. Yeah it was not ideal but the power was still there. You can feel it.

2. What meditation/ritual would be the most efficient in order to alleviate the pain ? Are viruses and other diseases getting to us because we have a broken aura or is nothing we can do and some are just inevitable as being the way of life ?

Sit in the sun and breathe the outside air. Drink lots of water. Don't drink or eat anything dairy. Stay away from sugar. Try to clean your aura. Strong auras can destroy disease before it has time to cause illness.

3. Before joining Satanism one of the things I read were the books Law of One where they communicate with this entity Ra. What is your take on it ?

That book doesn't sound very much like Ra. Try to take the best from bad books and leave the rest.
When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high. - Adolf Hilter

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:56 pm

SiegHeil9 wrote:I know we’re not doing this on now, but I’m wondering about the Serpent is Free RTR.

It states AUM then affirm 18 times, so we vibrate AUM before and after the 18 affirnations, rather than with each affirmation round, correct. It seems kind of obvious, but I feel as though I shoukd ask..

Vibrate AUM
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

I actually wonder if this is a mistake. There isn't any space in-between them either (the "Vibrate AUM" and "Then state with conviction 18 times:").
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:56 pm

Yagami Light wrote:I actually wonder if this is a mistake. There isn't any space in-between them either (the "Vibrate AUM" and "Then state with conviction 18 times:").

For that RTR, there are only two AUMs. 36 AUMs is too many AUMs. Even this reply has too many AUMs.
When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high. - Adolf Hilter

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:32 pm

SiegHeil9 wrote:I know we’re not doing this on now, but I’m wondering about the Serpent is Free RTR.

Vibrate AUM
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

AUM is vibrated twice once before and after the 18 affirmations.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Yagami Light wrote:

Vibrate AUM
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

I actually wonder if this is a mistake. There isn't any space in-between them either (the "Vibrate AUM" and "Then state with conviction 18 times:").

No. Its like the 72 and the 42 affirmations. You 1st vibrate AUM. THEN you state the affirmations and vibrate AUM. Then do that again 18 times and your done with the affirmations. So to clear this up:

1st AUM 1 time
18 times between these () symbols

(The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!
Vibrate AUM)

Then: HAIL SATAN FOREVER!! (in your mind or out load) (of course, do NOT shout it so others will not hear you)

SiegHeil9

Postby SiegHeil9 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:58 am

NaziMan12 wrote:

Vibrate AUM
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

AUM is vibrated twice once before and after the 18 affirmations.

Thanks brother!!

SiegHeil9

Postby SiegHeil9 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:58 am

Artanis wrote:
Yagami Light wrote:

Vibrate AUM
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

No. Its like the 72 and the 42 affirmations. You 1st vibrate AUM. THEN you state the affirmations and vibrate AUM. Then do that again 18 times and your done with the affirmations. So to clear this up:

1st AUM 1 time

Vibrate AUM)

Then: HAIL SATAN FOREVER!! (in your mind or out load) (of course, do NOT shout it so others will not hear you)

Thank you my friend!!

SiegHeil9

Postby SiegHeil9 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:02 am

Yagami Light wrote:

Vibrate AUM
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

Thanks for your input Yagami Light !!
Two other SS just cleared this up, stating it’s only before and after the affirmation, so unless the HPs change it, I’ll go with that :-)

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:18 am

Artanis wrote:No. Its like the 72 and the 42 affirmations. You 1st vibrate AUM. THEN you state the affirmations and vibrate AUM. Then do that again 18 times and your done with the affirmations. So to clear this up:

1st AUM 1 time

Vibrate AUM)

The 72 and 42 do not even have AUM, except for the end.

I believe it is a mistake (the way it is written).
These two have the same amount of repetitions: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse314Ritual.htm
http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/E712.html

Even if we take the 42 names as an example: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Ritual_42.html
It says: Vibrate SATANAS

(leaves space)

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:
...affirmation
...affirmation

(leaves space)

Vibrate SATANAS
Vibrate AUM

So, I believe it's obvious that "The Serpent is Free" RTR has a mistake in the writing. It should be like the "Serpent Empowerment for Gentiles", which is:

State with conviction 18 times:
AUM
...affirmation
AUM

Otherwise it would be:

Vibrate AUM

(leaves space)

...affirmation

(leaves space)

Vibrate AUM

Instead, it's:
Vibrate AUM
...affirmation
Vibrate AUM

I think the sentence in-between wouldn't be like that. They would have left more space, to make it obvious.

Also, Artanis, we have NEVER done an RTR the way you wrote it. If we say AUM, we do it in-between the affirmations (so, two times, not once).
- Satan

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:59 pm

If it was supposed to be AUM, affirmation, AUM x18 it would have been typed out like this:

Vibrate AUM
Vibrate AUM

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Yagami Light wrote:
Artanis wrote:No. Its like the 72 and the 42 affirmations. You 1st vibrate AUM. THEN you state the affirmations and vibrate AUM. Then do that again 18 times and your done with the affirmations. So to clear this up:

1st AUM 1 time

Vibrate AUM)

The 72 and 42 do not even have AUM, except for the end.

I believe it is a mistake (the way it is written).
These two have the same amount of repetitions: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse314Ritual.htm
http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/E712.html

Even if we take the 42 names as an example: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Ritual_42.html
It says: Vibrate SATANAS

(leaves space)

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:
...affirmation
...affirmation

(leaves space)

Vibrate SATANAS
Vibrate AUM

So, I believe it's obvious that "The Serpent is Free" RTR has a mistake in the writing. It should be like the "Serpent Empowerment for Gentiles", which is:

AUM
...affirmation
AUM

Otherwise it would be:

Vibrate AUM

(leaves space)

...affirmation

(leaves space)

Vibrate AUM

Instead, it's:
Vibrate AUM
...affirmation
Vibrate AUM

I think the sentence in-between wouldn't be like that. They would have left more space, to make it obvious.

Also, Artanis, we have NEVER done an RTR the way you wrote it. If we say AUM, we do it in-between the affirmations (so, two times, not once).

WHAAAAT?!?!!! Does it still work if i vibrate it 18 times? And do we do ALL the RTRs likr that? First AUM Satanas or some other, then the affirmations, THEN the closing?

carma13

Postby carma13 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:22 pm

Is there an mp3 of the Demonic Authority RTR?
Thanks

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:39 am

@Artanis, can you please take the time to think about what you're saying before submitting your messages? This last message of yours sounded like it came out of a total newbie, who has no understanding of how witchcraft works. This for the "does it still work" part and I send you back to the "Three steps of Witchcraft" article on the Satanic Witchcraft section of the JoS website.

"And do we do all RTRs like that?" This makes me wonder if you think before doing things or just go with the flow. It looks like you never consciously read an RTR your entire life and you just mindlessly went through it.

--------

I don't get why people get overly confused over menial stuff and start panicking. Can someone explain it to me? :roll:

luis

Postby luis » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:19 pm

Stormblood wrote:@Artanis, can you please take the time to think about what you're saying before submitting your messages? This last message of yours sounded like it came out of a total newbie, who has no understanding of how witchcraft works. This for the "does it still work" part and I send you back to the "Three steps of Witchcraft" article on the Satanic Witchcraft section of the JoS website.

"And do we do all RTRs like that?" This makes me wonder if you think before doing things or just go with the flow. It looks like you never consciously read an RTR your entire life and you just mindlessly went through it.

--------

I don't get why people get overly confused over menial stuff and start panicking. Can someone explain it to me? :roll:

Sometime people panick and just go with the moment, the reason is because they don't want to lose time in something that it's not going to work. Sometime it's better to post a question that may seem stupid that having doubs (or at least this work for me, now that i have learn more i don't usualy post this kind of questions but like i said it's better to have a comfirmations so next time you won't past this kind of questions)

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:48 pm

Stormblood wrote:@Artanis, can you please take the time to think about what you're saying before submitting your messages? This last message of yours sounded like it came out of a total newbie, who has no understanding of how witchcraft works. This for the "does it still work" part and I send you back to the "Three steps of Witchcraft" article on the Satanic Witchcraft section of the JoS website.

--------

Ummmm.... i dont know. Maybe... it could have something to do with a fact that i panicked that i have done ALL the RTRs in my life WRONG! :roll: And because SATANISM, is really the ONLY thing, thats in my life right now. Without it, i would have NOTHING. Father knew, that if He would not have drawn me to His side in 2015 winter(that year i graduated from High school), i would have definetly committed suicide, cause i had NOTHING left in my life. The RTRs are really after all(for me) the ONLY thing that i "can" do. So *sorry* if i panicked a little bit. :?

luis

Postby luis » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:41 pm

Artanis wrote:

--------

Ummmm.... i dont know. Maybe... it could have something to do with a fact that i panicked that i have done ALL the RTRs in my life WRONG! :roll: And because SATANISM, is really the ONLY thing, thats in my life right now. Without it, i would have NOTHING. Father knew, that if He would not have drawn me to His side in 2015 winter(that year i graduated from High school), i would have definetly committed suicide, cause i had NOTHING left in my life. The RTRs are really after all(for me) the ONLY thing that i "can" do. So *sorry* if i panicked a little bit. :?

I can understand you so don't worry and i feel like after what you said even Stornblood will understand too ;)

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Artanis wrote:

--------

Relax. Your RTR's are completely fine.

Even if someone does a lot of mistakes, the RTR's still work and they do their purpose.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:59 pm

carma13 wrote:Is there an mp3 of the Demonic Authority RTR?
Thanks

I think someone from the members who has it can share it, as I cannot get it up due to it missing from my backup. Didn't find it nowhere. We will solve it.

As a rule of thumb, just read what you see. Don't worry much for it.

Immortal

Postby Immortal » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:39 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Thanks

I think someone from the members who has it can share it, as I cannot get it up due to it missing from my backup. Didn't find it nowhere. We will solve it.

I have a backup here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ty84y4gjkpjxk ... e.mp3?dl=0

Egon
Location: ✠ 卐 Internet, "The Cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Postby Egon » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:59 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0n8bs6maeu30cg/RTR_72_Free.mp3?dl=1

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Thanks

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:21 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Thanks

Someone has posted all of the RTR's on a YouTube channel...

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLu18-AktbZO-wjZgiw3txnniIoRTZu0JX

Or you can do a quick search on YouTube and easily find it.

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Satan!

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:42 pm

HauptSturm wrote:
Yagami Light wrote:I actually wonder if this is a mistake. There isn't any space in-between them either (the "Vibrate AUM" and "Then state with conviction 18 times:").

For that RTR, there are only two AUMs. 36 AUMs is too many AUMs. Even this reply has too many AUMs.

First of all, lol

Second, that's how I do it too.

I can still feel the rtr working if I accidentally do a mistake. I hardly ever stop and start over if I do make a mistake.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:10 am

luis wrote:
Artanis wrote:

--------

I can understand you so don't worry and i feel like after what you said even Stornblood will understand too ;)

Yes. I asked because I never doubted they worked. In the beginning, I had a different problem which was consistency. Many of us come to Satanism when their life is nearly completely wrecked. That's nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes the answer to some things is in the teachings themselves.

Persistenceiskey

Postby Persistenceiskey » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:22 am

Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gd9ayeb1r ... _audio.mp3
Demonic Authority mp3

The_lich

Postby The_lich » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:12 am

Looove rtrs hope everyones good lets keep it up!

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:16 pm

The Rabbi's know the Reverse Torah rituals are the end of them but yet they throw their shabbos-goy and crypto jew friends under the bus anyways. :?

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:32 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Thanks

I have it in my signature:
RTR MP3 (Remember to hide your IP address with a VPN):
-http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
-https://www.dropbox.com/s/gb2fphxlpv7jyff/RTRs.zip?dl=0
No need for account, cross out the pop up window and download again.

Here are the other links posted further up in this post:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... pp=desktop
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ty84y4gjkpjxk ... e.mp3?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0n8bs6maeu30 ... e.mp3?dl=1
HAIL SATAN!
RTR MP3 (Remember to hide your IP address with a VPN):
-http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
-https://www.dropbox.com/s/gb2fphxlpv7jyff/RTRs.zip?dl=0
No need for account, cross out the pop up window and download again.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:21 pm

Thank you both Comrades. I have also applied this on the RTR Webpages. Updated:

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/2017_Solstice.htm

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:33 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Thank you both Comrades. I have also applied this on the RTR Webpages. Updated:

Will we be working on the Italian election with the next schedule? If M5S could win the Parliamentary elections in Italy, Italy could leave the EU too! Cause M5S has promised to hold a EU referendum in Italy if they get elected.

And in all, will we work on winning the Swedish elections too? I know that whatever happens, we win. And thanks to the Shema RTR strenghtening our RTRs energies, we will win *BIG* this year!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Artanis wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Thank you both Comrades. I have also applied this on the RTR Webpages. Updated:

Will we be working on the Italian election with the next schedule? If M5S could win the Parliamentary elections in Italy, Italy could leave the EU too! Cause M5S has promised to hold a EU referendum in Italy if they get elected.

And in all, will we work on winning the Swedish elections too? I know that whatever happens, we win. And thanks to the Shema RTR strenghtening our RTRs energies, we will win *BIG* this year!
We will definitely win, I am very sure of that, though we have to keep up with our rtrs as by doing them the energy will manifest in victories for us so for example the m5s winning, the gods play a part too in directing the rtr energy and they do it in the most effective way for sure ;)

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Artanis wrote:

M5S is a complete joke and is fully funded by Jewish contributions from the Aspen Institute. No surprise since Beppe Grillo has always been funded by Jews his entire life and he is a Commie at heart.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:18 am

Stormblood wrote:
Artanis wrote:

M5S is a complete joke and is fully funded by Jewish contributions from the Aspen Institute. No surprise since Beppe Grillo has always been funded by Jews his entire life and he is a Commie at heart.
It's much better than the left though, so that's why we should vote them.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:24 pm

CNN just released their stats. They are going under as a media company. They lost over a quarter of their viewers and this means tens of millions of dollars. This has been part of a downward trend for them. This is how the entire jewish media is going as well. The Shema is speeding up the effects of the other RTR's.

Keep up the RTR's.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:22 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:CNN just released their stats. They are going under as a media company. They lost over a quarter of their viewers and this means tens of millions of dollars. This has been part of a downward trend for them. This is how the entire jewish media is going as well. The Shema is speeding up the effects of the other RTR's.

Keep up the RTR's.

Could you give post a link to that? Where they show those statistics. I checked from their site and their saying(lying of COURSE) that their viewership has only rised up. And that their STILL the #1 news channel by viewers.