Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Complete SS Calendar for 2020

ThomaSsS [JG]

Happy Yule to everyone :cool:

Bellow I present to you the Complete 2020 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists. This project was completed for yet another year with the great contribution of @Lydia, @Cleo and @HP Hooded Cobra 666.

This version is for the most part very similar to the 2019 one, save for some three changes:

1) Since there has been some members who ended up using the wrong Calendar by mistake, I decided to create a cover and move the info regarding the time zones and such to the first page. I also provided more details for countries that span over more than one time zone, in an attempt to make it easier for members living in those areas.

2) Another (re)addition to this version are the info texts which appear in each month. These were written by @Lydia and cover topics such as the Holidays, different planetary alignments, and so on. In order to accommodate these, the Necronomicon meditations together with the info regarding the eclipses had to be removed. The eclipses are still shown, just not in the special box at the bottom of the calendar.

3) The Holidays in the Southern Hemisphere have also been changed. In the previous versions of the Calendar, I used the dates listed on this page, but they do not appear to be accurate. The thing is most, if not all, of the Satanic Holidays are astronomical in nature, and they take place when the Sun is in certain degrees of a Zodiacal Sign. Take Imbolc for instance. This is celebrated when the Sun is at 15° Aquarius. If we are to follow the page above, those in the South would have to celebrate this in August, when the Sun is in Leo... Similar story for Yule and the other Holidays. They are meant to be astronomical in nature, not "seasonal".

I tried to cover as many time zones as possible. Still, if there are any that have been left out, please mention this in the comments bellow and I'll create them.

For more info regarding the older features of the Calendar, please check out this page.

Happy Yule and Winter Holidays once again, and a warm Hail Satan! :)

COLOR

NORD Est:

NORTH West:

SOUTH East:

SOUTH West:

WHITE AND BLACK

NORD Est:

NORTH West:

SOUTH East:

SOUTH West:

Hell YEAH!

Excellent work, we look forward to everyone having immense benefit.

All my personal thanks to Thomas, Lydia and Cleo.

We hope everyone intensely benefits.

Is it okay if I do everyday a different working depending on what the calendar advises?

I love it! Thank you for extra info added for some of the dates, it is really helpful. Thank you everyone who worked hard on this and HAPPY YULE!

Thank you everybody who contributed, may you all be blessed!

ThomaSsS said:
Amazing job as usual. Huge thanks to you and everyone involved, for providing this calendar every year. :)

Small thing, you wrote "NORD Est" instead of "NORTH East" in the listing of the calendars. Just letting you know in case you want to edit it.

The enemy definitely did not want this out. Last minute problems and adjustments, etc, but this version is the best yet. We added some things that the Gods wanted on here too.

-This version (and every one after will) has a date for any Satanists planning to get married. There is an optimal time based on Moon, Venus (love), and Mars (sex). I went through the entire year and there is only one day in 2020: March 6 (after the Void Moon). Here is the link to the page on JoS regarding important timing factors for a Satanic marriage: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Wedding.html

-Information about the holidays are here, so all SS will know when they are, and have ideas for how to celebrate. Also remember to check the forums during holidays, as we often have rituals posted by clergy on these power dates!

-You will notice some months don't have many dates for magickal workings. This is because all recommended dates, are based on: Planetary day, Moon Phase, Moon Sign, and the relating Planets in signs. So for times where Venus is retrograde, or in detriment/fall sign, there are no workings for love, as an example. Mars will also be retrograde for 2 months, so there are no dates listed for black magick during that period. (All dates for magickal workings are in keeping with information on the JoS.)

-Some of the monthly text is originally from HPS Maxine, and some from HPS Shannon as well.

-And remember, any SS who do not have much privacy, if you download this, bury it somewhere safe in your computer files, within normal files. Don't have it right on your desktop.

-If you do not know what time zone you are in, just use an internet search engine.

-Glyph explanations are on the final page! I am mentioning this as I read a post where someone did not check that page and therefore did not know this.

Amazing work!
This year's calendar was very helpful. Thank you so much for your hard work, much appreciated.

Happy Yule to you all!

Thank you so much to everyone who had a hand in making this. My wife and I intend to use this all year like the one before.

Congratulations and many thanks! Is there any editable version for translators? It would help a lot. Thanks anyways.

ThomaSsS said:

Thanks ThomaSsS, Lydia, Cleo and HP Hooded Cobra 666 for the SS 2020 calendar and happy satanic year to all satanic souls. Hail Satan and his Gods forever.

ThomaSsS said:

Bellow I present to you the Complete 2020 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists. This project was completed for yet another year with the great contribution of @Lydia, @Cleo and @HP Hooded Cobra 666.

Happy Yule and Winter Holidays once again, and a warm Hail Satan! :)

My favourite Romanian! Thank you for this and to everyone who contributed!

Happy Yule! And Hail Satan!

ThomaSsS said:

many thanks to you all may the gods of duat continue to bless you with satanic blessings , I notice both Jupiter and Saturn enter Aquarius late December I wonder what can be expected of such

Thanks to everyone who worked to make this possible. The calendar for 2019 helped me a lot and I am sure this will help me in 2020 too

May Father Satan, Mother Lilith and all Our Gods bless You! Thank You so much :)

Stormblood said:
Thank you. Too bad about the Necronomicon dates but I guess we can just provide them on a thread for beginners.
But to be honest, are they even that good? The normal opening chakras meditations are even more powerful...

Interesting that the Northwest US calender has Oct 1st as "Independence"...that's my retirement date. Independent I will be!

ThomaSsS said:
TL;DR everyone that worked on this project deserves blessings of godly proportions

Dare I say an early Yule gift, all my precious Brothers and Sisters that worked on this noble undertaking year after year? This truly gets me into the holy day spirit already. I love you guys, this is precious. Absolutely astounding gift. I hope you all have a wondrous holiday.

I also humbly request of everyone involved to release a "raw"/"editable" version of the calendar(s), so we translators can benefit our fellow countrymen, too. I in particular could really use the UTC + 3 calendar. Please let me enlighten my fellow Turks with the Turkish version of this wonderful Satanic gift. Of course, it goes without saying that you will all be given credit.

Again, thank you very much and I hope you all have a wonderful year!

Thank you very much @Lydia, @Cleo and @HP Hooded Cobra 666 and ThomaSsS for this Calendar its very useful when your doing the workings.

Hail Father Satan And the Gods of Duat

ThomaSsS said:

Very Good work to all of you.

3) The Holidays in the Southern Hemisphere have also been changed. In the previous versions of the Calendar, I used the dates listed on this page, but they do not appear to be accurate. The thing is most, if not all, of the Satanic Holidays are astronomical in nature, and they take place when the Sun is in certain degrees of a Zodiacal Sign. Take Imbolc for instance. This is celebrated when the Sun is at 15° Aquarius. If we are to follow the page above, those in the South would have to celebrate this in August, when the Sun is in Leo... Similar story for Yule and the other Holidays. They are meant to be astronomical in nature, not "seasonal".

How can you be sure?!

The Goddesses must bless you very much!
This work is invaluable

Thank you for making this most important work yearly for us. May Lord Satan bless you in your lives.

Lydia said:
The enemy definitely did not want this out. Last minute problems and adjustments, etc, but this version is the best yet. We added some things that the Gods wanted on here too.

-This version (and every one after will) has a date for any Satanists planning to get married. There is an optimal time based on Moon, Venus (love), and Mars (sex). I went through the entire year and there is only one day in 2020: March 6 (after the Void Moon). Here is the link to the page on JoS regarding important timing factors for a Satanic marriage: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Wedding.html

That's amazing to hear :D Many thanks to you and everyone involved in the creation of this calendar.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Thank you. Too bad about the Necronomicon dates but I guess we can just provide them on a thread for beginners.
But to be honest, are they even that good? The normal opening chakras meditations are even more powerful...
No they are not. They were only up on the JoS as somewhat of a novelty.

Rodulf said:
Interesting that the Northwest US calender has Oct 1st as "Independence"...that's my retirement date. Independent I will be!
Happy Retirement! Enjoy it :)

Rewera said:
Congratulations and many thanks! Is there any editable version for translators? It would help a lot. Thanks anyways.
PeppermintTaco said:
..."raw"/"editable" version of the calendar(s)...
I passed along your question to ThomaSsS, he/we will let you know if it is possible or not (I honestly don't know so I can't answer) :)

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is it okay if I do everyday a different working depending on what the calendar advises?
You can, but one-shot workings are usually not as effective as 40-day workings, for example. But you can definitely experiment and so on. Just make sure to plan and use your energy in the best way for you.

EnkiUK3 said:
Dont see Scotland but superb nonetheless :lol: :lol: ;)
United Kingdom! :lol:

Happy Yule everyone! Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back