Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to raise energy?

JessDoesStuff

Is kundalini yoga the best way to raise energies, or some other way?

I did my first ever RTR today and after I felt exhausted. I researched and found out I was meant to raise my energies before to not use my life energy for the rtr. Learning from mistakes I guess.

Thanks !

JessDoesStuff said:

I did my first ever RTR today and after I felt exhausted. I researched and found out I was meant to raise my energies before to not use my life energy for the rtr. Learning from mistakes I guess.

Thanks !

Yes, when you are new to meditation and spiritual advancement, your soul is already weakened of natural energy levels from lifetimes of enemy hindrances. Thus you shouldn't be siphoning from your natural energy as a source, otherwise you will weaken yourself even further as there is already too little to use from and this can develop in a series of problems, most notably depression.

There are many, many ways to raise your energy levels, from breathing techniques, to yoga, to vibrating runes, etc, etc. I'll list off some links to some things you can do to raise your energies.

Foundation Meditation (This should be your PRIMARY means of gaining energy, it is the most basic method of 'feeding' your soul the sustenance of energy it needs.)

Yogic Breathing Exercises

Energy Meditation (This isn't really for raising your energy but it is important to practice in order to build up your sensitization to energy in order to better be familiar with how it feels and thus become more efficient in taking it into yourself.)

Chakra Spinning (Anything to do with empowering the soul or chakras and cleaning them will naturally increase your energy levels as it enables them to take in more quantities of it much more easily.)

Yoga

I will also stress here that cleaning your aura THOROUGHLY is very important to allow energy intake. Negative energy and negative energy build up or blockages, bindings, etc act like thick viscous obstacles for clean energy to push through, it makes it much more difficult. So clean it all out first before taking energy into yourself, you may find that just cleaning your soul alone will increase your energy as it is better able to circulate through you and 'generate'. I've explained this in further detail here.

When you continuously increase your energy levels when advancing, you begin to increase the maximum amount of energy you natural run off of. My natural energy levels are to the point where as soon as I wake up in the morning (Your spent energy returns and regenerates as you sleep) I can do some serious meditations and spend much energy on empowering myself for many hours before I start running low enough that I have to manually 'refuel' by the evening.

Keep advancing every day and keep doing the RTRs consistently.

There’s many ways, one is doing the meditations on JOS, so your daily meditations and then the rtr.

Other ways are vibrating SATANAS, 1 breath per letter and the s is hissed.

Or the 666 meditation, vibrate vuh in your solar plexus 6 times, then vah in your heart chakra 6 times, and then voh in your sixth chakra 6 times.

Or pranayama(breathing exercises)

JessDoesStuff said:

Thanks !
Read this page to educate yourself on meditation and the basics like how to raise energy. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

You can raise energy by vibrating SATANAMA or SATANAS, or just with the very simple foundation meditation.

So here's something interesting that I dont really know how to describe. I can feel intense amount of energy literally whenever I want. Like as I said, seriously idk how am i doing it, it's like straining muscles, (I don't know is it a good word to describe it) but not muscles, the whole body without feeling any pain or whatever but feeling incredible amount of energy. Again, I dont know did I describe it well and did it make any sense at all but I know how to do it. And I can hold it for like couple of seconds before I have to do it again. It has the same feel like the positive energy I use to meditate, but stronger, so I guess it's good. Can that be used to direct energy in parts where needed or is this what I'm doing totally weird and bad. I can say it's really incredible doing it, especially at night.
Again I cant really describe it, sorry if it doesn't make any sense at all.
This was the thing I always wanted to describe and ask about, but idk what was holding me off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back