Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did a dumb Grey attack me or was it just a nightmare?

Skull Knight

I would like to preface this by saying that I'm relatively new, I dedicated about six months ago and have been on and off with my meditations. As of right now I can't feel energy, occasionally I'll get a sudden burst of energy while doing Hatha Yoga but that's it. I can also spin my chakras and feel them. I also have no experience with anything on the astral. Anyways, on with the story.

Today I messed up my sleeping schedule and woke up in the middle of the day, I was busy so I kept pushing off meditation till midnight. I decided to go to bed early to try and fix my schedule, so I ended up not meditating. For whatever reason I was nervous because my windows were open and it was dark, so I just said one repetition of the aura of protection meditation and fell asleep.

I can't remember the dream except towards the end when I had the incident. I saw some object hovering outside my window that I couldn't quite make out. But I was putting pillows in front of the window to block it from seeing me. But it or I still saw each other and I was put in a state of paralyzed fear. I said in the dream, " No, no... Satan help me" and envisioned fire around the thing. It was at this time that I woke up from the dream to me muttering, "No, no" and I tried moving but couldn't because I was in paralysis. I also felt an incredible burning sensation around my head and forearms that I had never felt before and all fear had vanished from me. The next few minute I just sat there calm, thinking about what just happened. Then I decided to come and post the story here.

On the one hand I feel like it might have just been a nightmare because I was afraid of the dark and the nightmare manifested my fear. Since I've become SS I occasionally look outside at night to make sure a dumb Grey isn't there, even though I know one isn't there. This thought process might have made the nightmare manifest because I was also self conscious about not meditating that day. But the burning sensation that I felt makes me believe it might have been an attack as I do not have the ability to feel energy on my own. I also couldn't actually see a Grey, it was more of a blob that I couldn't make out, despite it being like 5 feet in front of me...

Any insight by SS brothers and sisters would be appreciated. Regardless, this is motivation to be more consistent in my meditations and do more RTRS.

Hail Satan!

Skull Knight said:

Yes what you encountered was a grey, they do this shit to me all time, both in 'dreams'(the astral) and in the physical realm in this very same way, even abducting me once on the astral while I was in the middle of a dream (I was suddenly 'awake' on the astral when they did this) and pulled me into one of their outposts to legit, I kid you not, to legit try to convince me to betray Satan, I felt like I was under some hazy hypnotic spell but as soon as it faltered and I was about to attack them, they threw me out. I'm used to it, it's honestly par for the course at this point.

Ghost in the Machine said:
First time I seen one was on the astral approaching down to try and abduct me, beam facade and everything before the gods pulled me out of there. It was moving slowly in a 'looming' fashion. I've seen them a few times in the physical world too when looking up at the sky, usually when I'm thinking about our gods or something similar, they try to make a point of attempting to scare me or intimidate me by doing this, as if to tell me they're still watching me. Their ships are quiet because they have no engine, they are controlled telepathically, and they are very boring looking, just a grey material with few details at all, they look like plastic toys, nothing like the big fancy cgi sci-fi films make them look like.

032918-ufo.jpg

This is the most accurate image I've found based on what I've seen of the ships, but without the light at the bottom or the glass dome.

They've done tons of shit like this in other ways but they really try to 'flex' their so-called 'superiority' by showing me what their ships can do. I've seen one shoot like a rocket in a red light across the sky, and I can promise you we do not have a single vehicle of our own creation on this planet that moves that fast. It could move from one end of my city to the next in maybe 12 seconds or less. And that's the fastest I've seen so far.

I always give them a big 'fuck you' because I fight them personally on an almost routine basis and am very confident in my abilities and have fought them on the astral until they retreat on many occasions. I wouldn't recommend doing this kind of cocky agitation though if you can't yet defend yourself, I've made the mistake once of doing this during a time where I was too tired and weak and their was a psychic attack that I was struggling to fight, guardian demon had to come and save my ass, haha.

Skull Knight said:
I also felt an incredible burning sensation around my head and forearms that I had never felt before and all fear had vanished from me.

But the burning sensation that I felt makes me believe it might have been an attack as I do not have the ability to feel energy on my own.

Also this sensation was not of the enemy, this was your guardian demon coming to you or sending someone to come and ensure your safety and clean out any negative energy from you. I've experienced it a lot. It feels like a sudden 'relief' feeling like warmth washing over you. And the tingling sensation is from the abundance of energy coming off of the demon in your presence, because your soul is not used to such high energy levels being rubbed off on you.

You'll grow familiar and be able to recognize it. Please be sure to thank them when they do this.

I've had similar experiences. And I'm pretty sure the enemy attacks us in our sleep often.
I'm not totally sure about what sleep paralysis is, though I'm sure there are topics and explanations on these forums somewhere. I still sometimes get into a similar state of sleep, where I can't wake up or physically move like in sleep paralysis. I'm very aware that I am not fully awake and I'm never in my bed when it happens. It's like being in a dream instead of seeing your actual physical surroundings.
Back to the point, if anything scares me badly or makes me suspect there's an enemy attacking in my sleep, I've learned to bring up Satan's sigil in my dreams by will. I may have learned how to do that by instinctively calling out to Satan when I was scared. I recall I'd sometimes even wake up from a nightmare calling his name over and over in my head.

That might help you. It usually appears in a static like background for me. This has never failed to wake me from a nightmare. The more you practice void mediation, the better awareness and control you have in a dream btw. So this is something you can practice if you'd like.

Being on and off with the meditations is the problem. You have to develop consistent meditation schedule, to prevent your bioelectricity from unpleasant drops. Aura of protection is the absolute must, and there is no excuse for not having it. Not doing anything to protect yourself and then coming here to cry to us is absolutely pathetic.

Now, as for the attack itself, it does have the signature of being from the enemy. Was it grey or something else, I do not know. And yes, having erratic sleep patterns like you do, is the part of the problem. Irregular sleep makes you more open to the enemy. Enemy loves to attack us during sleep, because parts of our mind are turned off/unprotected, and therefore more easy to access.

You absolutely need to develop self discipline. Messed up sleep schedule and being unable to meditate consistently is caused by lack of it.

Ghost in the Machine said:
You'll grow familiar and be able to recognize it. Please be sure to thank them when they do this.
Thank you for your story, it helps put mine into perspective. I will make sure to thank my Guardian Demon from now on. This is something that I have been neglecting even though I have seen signs occasionally.

lilquote said:
I'm not totally sure about what sleep paralysis is... I still sometimes get into a similar state of sleep, where I can't wake up or physically move like in sleep paralysis.
Yes you are right in your description of it, I am not sure if I used the terminology correctly but I was looking for a word to describe what happens when you wake up from a dream early but are still in the dream state and can't move. Bringing up Satan's sigil in an attack sounds like a good ideas, I'll try it if it ever happens again (hopefully not).

Larissa666 said:
Not doing anything to protect yourself and then coming here to cry to us is absolutely pathetic... You absolutely need to develop self discipline.
I did not intend my initial text to sound like crying, I don't have any experience in the astral so I was genuinely curious about whether or not this sounded like an attack by more experienced SS. Regardless, you are right that I need to develop self discipline and meditate daily. This is an on going process of removing all time wasting activities in all aspects of my life. I did meditate daily for a period of two months but I overexerted myself during the Yom Kippur attacks and then stopped until late November. I am in the process of getting back on the saddle in meditation among other things.

Anyways thanks for the help everyone, it would appear that I was attacked and I shall take the necessary precautions to prevent it in the future.

I've had a run in once. I'm not able to see them unless I really concentrate through my mind's eye. It was early in the morning that i was sleeping. A fellow SS was asleep beside me and I kept getting a energy surge Everytime i started to sleep. Now my mediations happened earlier as I was still tired afterwards. It kept happening to the point that I looked through my mind's eye and long and behold a fucking grey is next to the bed. I projected myself at it and stabbed at it with a sword (they've been a favorite of mine).It ran out, luckily as I wanted to kill it. I went back to bed and I fell asleep with ease. Mediations are key, but when the time comes, sometimes you've got to fight.

I’ve been dedicated for 8 months now. Two weeks after dedicating, a grey tried taking me out of my body by force. I felt myself being pulled out of my body and it was very uncomfortable because I wasn’t willing to go. I didn’t know how to defend myself properly so my GD pulled me back to my body. I didn’t feel a burning sensation on my skin but I had to catch my breath after being pulled back. I’m forever grateful for my GD.

Skull Knight said:
I would like to preface this by saying that I'm relatively new, I dedicated about six months ago and have been on and off with my meditations. As of right now I can't feel energy, occasionally I'll get a sudden burst of energy while doing Hatha Yoga but that's it. I can also spin my chakras and feel them. I also have no experience with anything on the astral. Anyways, on with the story.

Today I messed up my sleeping schedule and woke up in the middle of the day, I was busy so I kept pushing off meditation till midnight. I decided to go to bed early to try and fix my schedule, so I ended up not meditating. For whatever reason I was nervous because my windows were open and it was dark, so I just said one repetition of the aura of protection meditation and fell asleep.

I can't remember the dream except towards the end when I had the incident. I saw some object hovering outside my window that I couldn't quite make out. But I was putting pillows in front of the window to block it from seeing me. But it or I still saw each other and I was put in a state of paralyzed fear. I said in the dream, " No, no... Satan help me" and envisioned fire around the thing. It was at this time that I woke up from the dream to me muttering, "No, no" and I tried moving but couldn't because I was in paralysis. I also felt an incredible burning sensation around my head and forearms that I had never felt before and all fear had vanished from me. The next few minute I just sat there calm, thinking about what just happened. Then I decided to come and post the story here.

On the one hand I feel like it might have just been a nightmare because I was afraid of the dark and the nightmare manifested my fear. Since I've become SS I occasionally look outside at night to make sure a dumb Grey isn't there, even though I know one isn't there. This thought process might have made the nightmare manifest because I was also self conscious about not meditating that day. But the burning sensation that I felt makes me believe it might have been an attack as I do not have the ability to feel energy on my own. I also couldn't actually see a Grey, it was more of a blob that I couldn't make out, despite it being like 5 feet in front of me...

Any insight by SS brothers and sisters would be appreciated. Regardless, this is motivation to be more consistent in my meditations and do more RTRS.

Hail Satan!
same thing happened with me last night. DON'T FEAR.
AOP will ALWAYS protect you no matter what.
i had this astral and real attack after i spammed 4 rtrs yesterday. they tried making deals too.
dont worry LORD SATAN wont let you suffer. spam those rtrs , burn this motherfucker down to the ground once and for all.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEZELBUB
HAIL LERAJIE
HAIL GODS OF HELL
HAIL LORD HITLER
HAIL SS

i just had a disgusting nightmare a week ago where their was Muslims slicing me and other spiritual satanists in a dark room and saying "There is no god except Allah" over and over and i felt the grey energy and then i woke up and felt the warm energy too cleaning my soul.

Harry said:
i just had a disgusting nightmare a week ago where their was Muslims slicing me and other spiritual satanists in a dark room and saying "There is no god except Allah" over and over and i felt the grey energy and then i woke up and felt the warm energy too cleaning my soul.
i experienced the same allah shit. i guess they are going crazy because a lot of their own people are not beleiving them anymore.

Good morning Brothers and Sisters in Satan

I had this dream on the 10th of December, i dream Muslims and Jews doing their Magick publicly and being violent on gentiles when they pass on the streets but now the funny thing is that they looked like people who were being chased away from all gentile nations so they started doing Magick publicly and being violent...Fellow Brothers and Sisters in Satan what could this mean ?

Pudro4 said:
Good morning Brothers and Sisters in Satan

I had this dream on the 10th of December, i dream Muslims and Jews doing their Magick publicly and being violent on gentiles when they pass on the streets but now the funny thing is that they looked like people who were being chased away from all gentile nations so they started doing Magick publicly and being violent...Fellow Brothers and Sisters in Satan what could this mean ?

maybe that they have lost their minds and are being exposed of their true nature.
but ss will protect. hps protect.
as hp said that lord satan won the WAR so they have been exposed. so a lot of them are losing their minds.
they created nothing. stole everything from the gods. won the little small battle and started throwing out curses. cursing the friends of humanity . this gave them the money power and the ability to mix races and promote their bullshit.
now they lose everything. dont worry. aop always.
everything sat-nam , truth has been exposed. nothing they claim to be theirs is actually made by them. just stolen.
hail satan
hail hps
hail ss

Weird.

I had a dream of some Muslim terrorist kidnapping workers from construction site, and then executing them one by one on public square while shouting their usual crap.

I dismissed it as a nonsense, because it is just nonsensical. First, why construction workers? Second, why Muslims and why public execution with a sword? And now the heck does this connect to me?

It was two nights ago. I tried to remember if this is some memory from a movie or video that I watched, but nope, can’t think of anything like this that I ever watched.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back