Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hatha Yoga

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Strantrickt said:
I can't do hatha yoga. No hill asanas. The 40-day program is incomplete.

What do you mean you can't do hatha yoga? Are you injured? Is there not enough space? You need to provide the details as to why. Also the 40 Day Program does not need to be followed exactly as it says. For example if you need more days to work on opening a chakra then you can do so (I definitely needed more than a week in opening all of my chakras each, a couple took a month because of hangups and blockages).

If you have a sensible reason as to why you can't do yoga and not just because "it's hard" or "I'm not flexible enough" or "there isn't enough room" then you don't have to do it to follow through the program and you can leave it out of your routine. I wasn't flexible for example starting out and just did the best that I could without hurting myself, and eventually in a few months I was able to do them all just fine.

Strantrickt said:
I stay in a hospital and can't do hill asanas.

It would help if you told us what your situation is and why you're in a hospital.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back