Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jesus The Jewish Racist Asshole

Mageson666

Jesus The Jewish Racist Asshole

The character of Rabbi Yeshua Bar Joseph, [Jesus Christ] who was the clamed Jewish messiah [King] and thus political ruler of the Jewish race as the line of King David in the New Testament openly shows the Jewish racism and supremacism against Gentiles and Jesus's statements against Gentiles are also found in the Jewish Torah and Talmud. Which he himself affirms in his Jewish ministry in the New Testament.

In the book of John 10:35, Rabbi Yeshua [Jesus] states that the Jews are divine gods and he quotes the Jewish Torah to affirm this:
"Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside."

Rabbi Yeshua [Jesus] is quoting Psalms 82:6, which is within the Jewish Torah:
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High."

Rabbi Jesus believed himself and fellow Jews to be gods in the image of the Jewish god Yahweh and this is the foundational belief of Judaism. The other is that Gentiles are animals or Goyim put here to serve the Jews as animals.

Rabbi Jesus calls Gentile people animals "dogs" which in his time was a common insult for Gentiles by Jews. Its known by theologians that Jews used phrases such as "Gentile dog" to dehumanize Gentiles.

Matthew 15:21–28, Jesus encounters a Canaanite woman who begs Him to cure her daughter. Jesus at first refuses her request by stating, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs” (Matthew 15:26).

Rabbi Jesus openly calls Gentiles animals.

Here we note that Rabbi Jesus is pleased by the Gentile women referring to his Jewish people as "masters" and knowing her place as the Goyim a servant animal of the divine gods the Jews which is what Rabbi Jesus taught as he taught the Torah:

Matthew 15:24:
He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs
Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.”

Where did Rabbi Jesus get the attitude of calling Gentiles names of animals from? The Torah the book he taught in which Gentiles are openly called animals and compared to different types of servant animals of the Jews. In the book of Ezekiel the Gentiles are called animals such as donkeys and horses in reference to the Gentile peoples who some of the Jews had "lusted after" its stated:

Ezekiel 23:20 "For she doted upon their paramours, [my note Gentiles] whose flesh is as the flesh of asses and whose issue is like the issue of horses."

Donkeys, DOGS, and such this is Jewish racism against Gentiles.

In the Talmud in Berakhot 58a. Rabbi Sheila murders a Gentile to stop him from reporting on what Ezekiel 23;20 states about Gentiles. The passage instructs Jews to murder Gentiles to stop them from warning other Gentiles about what the Jews teach about them.

The stated agenda of the Bible is given in revelations that the Nations [Goyim] will be destroyed by the Jewish King of the world [Rabbi Yeshua] and this Jewish world King will rule the world with the 12 tribes of the Jewish race which the 144,000 are symbolic of. And that Rabbi Yeshua will rule the planet with a rod of iron which is the weapon the Jewish god uses to destroy the Gentiles with in the Torah.

Christianity was created by Jews to indoctrinate the Gentiles to destroy their own cultures and worship the Jews as divine gods. And use the mass mind to bring about the Jewish global dictatorship.

When people tell me clever facts bender shit about Rabbi Ben David or Rabbi Yeshua, about the jew not being a jew while it was a jew and other down syndromic arguments, I just say...

Open the worthless Bible on Matthew and read the genealogy of your Jewish Rabbi. In Matthew 1:1 to the end of the first part its all laid down.

This just ends all arguments on this jew.

People are just hallucinating on the subject due to jewish spiritual warfare that keeps them from seeing facts. Others know but they simply just shill because they are weak.

One will find a lot of Rabbi Jesus's statements almost word for word in the Talmud.

I always sow people this website ,
http://jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php

Now I get why Behemoth (Band) did choose thear song titel "God = Dog".
https://vimeo.com/287535205

Thanks for the Sermon HP Mageson666.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I'd rather be a dog than to be one of them. A tape worm with the face of a sewer rat.

Couldn't agree more. At least dogs are capable of loyalty and a caring nature. A Jew would rape their mother and slit her throat for a shekel. Tch, they'd probably rape her for free, going by Fraud-I mean Freud the mommy fucker's ramblings.

14Alex88 said:
Racist? Seems like jewsus is more of the opposite. He wants all of us to be “equals” and serve god. Sounds more just like Jewish communism than race realism.

He said it yourself, that's the opinion of the jew about US, the "Goyim".

In regards to his own tribe things change a little. Jewsus was a hardcore racial preservationist for his own tribe, it's the other tribes he condones assimilation for.

Even in the toy story of jewsus it's said that he will come to unite, empower, and make jews rulers as 12 inherently jewish tribes over the raceless clump of the "Goyim animals".

Race preservation for them in the ultimate for them, but not for you, that's what Xianity is.

Racially equality the Jews created and promote is their racism towards Gentiles. We are all just Goyim animals and nothing else and here to serve the only humanity the Jews.

Most people understand racism as a negative so don't waste my time being a sperg. I didn't call Jesus the racial realist asshole. Unless you believe jews are divine gods is realism.

14Alex88 said:
Racist? Seems like jewsus is more of the opposite. He wants all of us to be “equals” and serve god. Sounds more just like Jewish communism than race realism.

We don't believe in an afterlife torment place where people will be toast for eternity, no.

Paganism never had this idea. The existence of the afterlife so far we are concerned is just the exit of the astral body outside of death. This was a common sense knowledge in the Ancient Pagan religions and is based on the presently recognized physics of the Astral or "Non seen by the human eyeball" spectrum of light.

Again, none of the above is really mumbo jumbo such as in xianity. The opinions of metaphysics are well known in the Ancient World, Aristotle and many others wrote whole treatises on these subjects. Modern day quantum physics also explain a lot in regards to consciousness and other similar subjects.

For more elaborate knowledge on the subject, but this is advanced occult material, you need to read my posts on Dealing With Astral Entities and the afterlife.

We don't live to die and go to a pleasant place, and certainly don't do what we do so that we get to some sort of heaven, nor we believe in some strange afterlife firey place of torment or something if you don't do exactly what someone says. These are stupid thoughts and as it should be obvious exist there for human ignorance and public control, such as the Xians.

Regardless however we believe that every action has a consequence and that therefore being spiritually blind just leads to what the Ancients referred to as "The Second Death" which is the death and dissipation of the astral body after one dies, because the astral body cannot maintain itself unless it has been properly worked by practices.

You may need to read the series I have put up, but first you need to familiarize yourself with the basic materials, take the portal website https://www.satanisgod.org and you can read on these one by one.

My advice start from the regular Joy of Satan first or the Exposing Christianity.

14Alex88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
14Alex88 said:

In regards to his own tribe things change a little. Jewsus was a hardcore racial preservationist for his own tribe, it's the other tribes he condones assimilation for.

Even in the toy story of jewsus it's said that he will come to unite, empower, and make jews rulers as 12 inherently jewish tribes over the raceless clump of the "Goyim animals".

Race preservation for them in the ultimate for them, but not for you, that's what Xianity is.

Sure seems like it. There’s definitely enough information to make a great case for it.

To be honest, learning the Holocaust was fake and 9/11 was staged (you know what I mean) were big redpills, but the utter depth to the whole religious debacle is the most incomprehensible redpill to me so far.

It wasn’t hard for me to look at any of these historical events and figure out the anomalies. But I’m still perplexed, and that’s how I ended up here, how even people who are “woke” on 9/11, the holocaust, etc. won’t even SUPPOSE that their religion is nothing more than a mental paradigm to keep them from ever taking real world action.

I have discarded People from my life who understand the Jewish problem but put all their “faith” in Christianity which literally just results in then being useless.

I’m going to do more research but I’m planning on doing the ritual on December 23 which is a Monday since I read where satan’s favorite day is Monday and the 23 is a big day for him also.

So, I’m ready to put the final nail in the coffin to this immense rabbit hole redpill journey and turn things around on a macro level. The Bible to me is nothing more than a self-fulfilling mind trick to get people to think that once everyone is dead, somehow they’ll magically all come back to a perfect world.

Most of these Christians don’t deserve the world we have now, not even a perfect one. Their immorality, hypocrisy and uselessness is an abomination.

Do Satanists believe in a “hell” for Christians? That is, is their a dark, awful place for them to reside upon death? I sure hope so. I’m so tired of these freaks telling me I’m going to suffer forever because I won’t believe in jewsus but yet I’m the one who goes out of his way to not kill animals or insects. Shit, I don’t even want to cut down trees.

I’m just always amazed at how Christians talk about their love for god and his creation and yet these miscreants have no problem destroying a forest and the animals that live in that ecosystem for some stupid megachurch.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shittu Ur said:
There is a well known jewish cultural saying: "There is nothing more scary than a jewish mother."
Something like that.

I know this one jew in my life, and a couple years ago I found out that her mom once beat her so bad they had to take her to the hospital.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We don't believe in an afterlife torment place where people will be toast for eternity, no.

Paganism never had this idea. The existence of the afterlife so far we are concerned is just the exit of the astral body outside of death. This was a common sense knowledge in the Ancient Pagan religions and is based on the presently recognized physics of the Astral or "Non seen by the human eyeball" spectrum of light.

Again, none of the above is really mumbo jumbo such as in xianity. The opinions of metaphysics are well known in the Ancient World, Aristotle and many others wrote whole treatises on these subjects. Modern day quantum physics also explain a lot in regards to consciousness and other similar subjects.

For more elaborate knowledge on the subject, but this is advanced occult material, you need to read my posts on Dealing With Astral Entities and the afterlife.

We don't live to die and go to a pleasant place, and certainly don't do what we do so that we get to some sort of heaven, nor we believe in some strange afterlife firey place of torment or something if you don't do exactly what someone says. These are stupid thoughts and as it should be obvious exist there for human ignorance and public control, such as the Xians.

Regardless however we believe that every action has a consequence and that therefore being spiritually blind just leads to what the Ancients referred to as "The Second Death" which is the death and dissipation of the astral body after one dies, because the astral body cannot maintain itself unless it has been properly worked by practices.

You may need to read the series I have put up, but first you need to familiarize yourself with the basic materials, take the portal website https://www.satanisgod.org and you can read on these one by one.

My advice start from the regular Joy of Satan first or the Exposing Christianity.

14Alex88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sure seems like it. There’s definitely enough information to make a great case for it.

To be honest, learning the Holocaust was fake and 9/11 was staged (you know what I mean) were big redpills, but the utter depth to the whole religious debacle is the most incomprehensible redpill to me so far.

It wasn’t hard for me to look at any of these historical events and figure out the anomalies. But I’m still perplexed, and that’s how I ended up here, how even people who are “woke” on 9/11, the holocaust, etc. won’t even SUPPOSE that their religion is nothing more than a mental paradigm to keep them from ever taking real world action.

I have discarded People from my life who understand the Jewish problem but put all their “faith” in Christianity which literally just results in then being useless.

I’m going to do more research but I’m planning on doing the ritual on December 23 which is a Monday since I read where satan’s favorite day is Monday and the 23 is a big day for him also.

So, I’m ready to put the final nail in the coffin to this immense rabbit hole redpill journey and turn things around on a macro level. The Bible to me is nothing more than a self-fulfilling mind trick to get people to think that once everyone is dead, somehow they’ll magically all come back to a perfect world.

Most of these Christians don’t deserve the world we have now, not even a perfect one. Their immorality, hypocrisy and uselessness is an abomination.

Do Satanists believe in a “hell” for Christians? That is, is their a dark, awful place for them to reside upon death? I sure hope so. I’m so tired of these freaks telling me I’m going to suffer forever because I won’t believe in jewsus but yet I’m the one who goes out of his way to not kill animals or insects. Shit, I don’t even want to cut down trees.

I’m just always amazed at how Christians talk about their love for god and his creation and yet these miscreants have no problem destroying a forest and the animals that live in that ecosystem for some stupid megachurch.

We live to try and create this beautiful paradise here on Earth and even much better than they could ever dream of cause we are slaves to nothing in this beautiful "heaven" that we will create we don't have to worship no one and we live in eternal happiness and bliss totally compared to what in general people experience right now. However there is no wiping of emotions or any of that either. This is what we live for there is no reason to ever die or do nothing and wait to be rewarded in a place like this when we can strive to create it ourselves in the here and now. It will never come unless we act.

With that said the whole xtian heaven idea makes no sense at all and I know for sure that is not what they are going to get the reason look at how they act on Earth and their energy. Yet they think they can be a part of something beautiful. It's the rambling of fools.

There is no eternal hell or torment either that is unless you are taken to some simulated place like that by reptillians where you will think it's eternal only cause the sense of time in the astral doesn't exist like it does here. This is what all those NDEs are about and I personally don't know if in these cases they just keep the souls there tormenting them till they are destroyed/dissapate of if they reincarnate naturally or through the enemy to become worse slaves cause of that experience here on Earth. No one whos not connected to the enemy experiences anything like this in the afterlife.

Nothing is eternal unless you reach a certain checkpoint. This is also why no one who's meditated for awhile should ever turn to the enemy that has been here. It is a warning they probably will make it way worse for someone like that and they won't let them out of a place like that till they are gone which may be a long ass time of dealing with that.

78042460_2214075158891594_6785684372151336960_n.png

Ezekiel 23:20 "For she doted upon their paramours, [my note Gentiles] whose flesh is as the flesh of asses and whose issue is like the issue of horses."

wwwwwwwlolwwwwww

)ever( I thought it was a compliment to our penis size and sexual potential!!

wwwwwwwwwwreallywwwwwwwww

14Alex88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

14Alex88 said:

I will check out what you recommend.

Quick question... what happens then to the irredeemable monsters like George Soros, Bibi Netenyahu, and the freaks who are considered “satanic” by normies that participate in the ritual rape and murder of children, including sometimes newborns?

They get what's coming to them... :twisted:

Can somebody please take a look at this website I seriously don't know what to make of it...Is this some sort of cult...some of the information seems true relating to the government and new world order , I studied it a bit and I don't feel myself after reading it , and my meditations lacked? Something weird is going on with this website...It claims that jesus is now called sananda , and just a bunch of wacky stuff I really just want someone elses opinion , possibly even an HP HPS..

http://indianinthemachine.com/Godaton.html

Its a organization that has a picture of a Grey they claim they are taking orders from is of the One god that Jesus is of and that sent Jesus to earth. So its admitting that Greys are behind Christianity and they are too stupid to understand this program is evil despite its on every page of the Bible its evil. Interesting the Greys are calling the One, Aton.....Adon…...Adonai the title of the Jewish Yahweh.

INFESTER said:
Can somebody please take a look at this website I seriously don't know what to make of it...Is this some sort of cult...some of the information seems true relating to the government and new world order , I studied it a bit and I don't feel myself after reading it , and my meditations lacked? Something weird is going on with this website...It claims that jesus is now called sananda , and just a bunch of wacky stuff I really just want someone elses opinion , possibly even an HP HPS..

HP Mageson666 said:
Its a organization that has a picture of a Grey they claim they are taking orders from is of the One god that Jesus is of and that sent Jesus to earth. So its admitting that Greys are behind Christianity and they are too stupid to understand this program is evil despite its on every page of the Bible its evil. Interesting the Greys are calling the One, Aton.....Adon…...Adonai the title of the Jewish Yahweh.

INFESTER said:

I think they are gonna break out the Kool Aid soon and join there "heavens gate" castrated jewtarded brethren....These people have no clue , I have come to a new stage in my enlightenment just recently , I deff broke down a wall or two now to make sure the enemy does not build them back up..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back