Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can humans evoke demons?

wolly

Hi , I am a new user to this and I don't know if that is real or not. I read from the internet some concepts about these and they sounded like a fairytale/fantasy story. How could that be real?
Also,if this is real why would demons help us? Are they not busy with something else? What if Satan and his demons are making fun of me?
I read the grimmoires (Lesser key of Solomon,Ars Goetia,Grimorium Verum) and none of these explained if there is a rate of success in summoning that being. My problem is that I have this lack of faith inside me and when I want to try something I feel like I'm talking to the walls for help. However,I do have a strong desire and will to practice a lot and try everything I can in my strenght.

wolly said:
Hi , I am a new user to this and I don't know if that is real or not. I read from the internet some concepts about these and they sounded like a fairytale/fantasy story. How could that be real?
Also,if this is real why would demons help us? Are they not busy with something else? What if Satan and his demons are making fun of me?
I read the grimmoires (Lesser key of Solomon,Ars Goetia,Grimorium Verum) and none of these explained if there is a rate of success in summoning that being. My problem is that I have this lack of faith inside me and when I want to try something I feel like I'm talking to the walls for help. However,I do have a strong desire and will to practice a lot and try everything I can in my strenght.

The demons can be evoked, yes but they do not come to us physically. It's nothing like the fairytale lies of them coming through something like some magical portal or appearing out of fire to stand before us in person. They physically live on another planet in the same way we live on our planet, but they are in the Orion constellation on a planet named Duat. They visit us through the astral plane which is the plane where spirits and ghosts reside on, it is also the plane where our own souls reside on and these two planes overlap each other. When one opens and strengthens their third eye, the third eye allows us to see the astral plane, some people are able to do this naturally and see ghosts and such as they naturally have open and powerful third eyes and psychic centres, probably from a past life of meditation.

If you've ever read about astral projecting where you can will your soul to leave your body, this is essentially what they do when they visit us. Because the astral can be traversed indefinitely from one galaxy to another and it's FAR more convenient then taking a space ship for years to see us physically in person on our own planet. When you evoke a demon they will project to you, and if your psychic centres are not open or are weak, you will not be able to see them and if you are not sensitized to energy then you won't be able to feel them in the room with you either as their energy is very powerful and is unmistakable.

In these situations you need to find other means of them being in the room with you such as electronics acting strangely, lights flickering, small objects might shift or move, though they rarely will make objects move. Some people use ouija boards, others use scrying mirrors, but if you ask me I'd say to newer members to just wait and keep meditating and advancing your soul further for a while before trying anything like summoning one of the demons. Yes they can be busy and more often than not they may not be able to answer your first summons but they may be able to answer the second or third. When you summon a demon you should have a fairly good reason to. I for one wouldn't want to astral project to someone calling out to me and then have them ask me what my favourite colour is. They wouldn't be angry, I imagine they practice lots of patience especially with newer members, but I still wouldn't do something like that for the sake of it.

Do not trust or listen to information outside of the Joy of Satan website, as a lot of information is false and corrupted and can even bring you harm. Trying to summon a demon in any other way than as described on the website and you could end up doing something severely wrong and put yourself in danger, especially if you are not dedicated to Satan. Outsiders who have tried to summon demons using the offensive binding circles described in xian literatures have gotten killed, demons must never be bound, they are beings like us but far more powerful, they must be treated with respect. If you are serious on this path you need to dedicate. Those who are dedicated are under the protection of Satan, from there it is your actions which will determine everything else. Members who are lazy and do nothing on this path are low priority in protecting for example.

Hi and welcome.

Satan and the Demons are real beings.

However, they're NOT ugly monsters with horns or any of that crap. Seeing them this way is very disrespectful.

Basically, forget everyting you read about them on the internet. These are jewish lies.

If you're new to Satanism, I suggest you start reading the whole Joy of Satan website. Study it carefully. There's a lot of information, but it's important to read everything before you make up your own mind and decide if this is the right path for you.

Satanism is a spiritual religion. And it has nothing to do with christianity.

Read some of the posts here on the forum, there are many sermons you can read to get a better idea of what this is all about.

Again, Satan is real. If you have any doubts, you can talk to Him in your mind and express your concerns. If you're really honest and want to make a true connection, He will know and He will guide you.

There is something else which I can't understand properly. I once read Faust by Goethe and another tale named Saint Theophilus of Adana and both of them specified that if you want to create a bond with a demon you need to sell your soul to the devil. Is that possible?
If you can't sell your soul that means Satan won't accept your demand/request?
What could you give back to the demon to fulfill your pact?

There is something else I forgot to ask. If you dedicate yourself to Satan how do you know that his demons won't attack you? Isn't that why you need to use the circles from the grimmoires?(Lesser Key of Solomon,Grimorium Verum,etc)

wolly said:
There is something else which I can't understand properly. I once read Faust by Goethe and another tale named Saint Theophilus of Adana and both of them specified that if you want to create a bond with a demon you need to sell your soul to the devil. Is that possible?
If you can't sell your soul that means Satan won't accept your demand/request?
What could you give back to the demon to fulfill your pact?
It is not a pact, and it is impossible to sell your Soul. Satan and any Daemon/Daemoness of Satan would never buy your Soul, anyway. (There may be other Daemons/Daemonesses who would buy your Soul it they could, and there definitely are evil beings who are trying to buy your Soul in mosques and churches and media, etc., as well.) Your Soul is yours and will always ever be yours. We dedicate our Souls to the Cause, because the Soul has power and this is needed to win.

You can try to demand things from Satan or a Daemon/Daemoness, but you won't get far. They are real people with thoughts and feelings and lives, etc. Go to the commander in chief of your country and try to demand things from them, and see what you get.

You can give various things back to Them as thanks. You could show how they helped you (but not reveal anything about yourself/others you care about which could identify you/them or put yourself/them in danger) in a post on here; give various types of Energy to Them, such as SATANAS or sexual orgasm energy; do some extra Final RtRs for that specifically; or all of the above.

It is important to be polite and genuine and clear with Them. They are not a prostitute who you use for a shit bit of fun. They are actual people and deserve respect and promotion. You could get to know one or more of Them and develop a friendship with Them. Unfortunately, we can't chit-chat with Them, though, because They are so busy.

wolly said:
There is something else I forgot to ask. If you dedicate yourself to Satan how do you know that his demons won't attack you? Isn't that why you need to use the circles from the grimmoires?(Lesser Key of Solomon,Grimorium Verum,etc)
You need to unlearn what you have learned. Please go here and go through the links on there -

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=114070#p114070

wolly said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Read these, about what the Solomon keys are and how dangerous they are.

Satanism and Goetia http://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10657

Goetic Enns? Fake and Disrespectful, or Legit? http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5688

The Qlippothic Kabbalah http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3089&p=17839

Qlippoth http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1695

wolly said:
Stop asking beginner questions like this while ignoring what other people have advised you previously. All you need to do is get off your ass and read the JoS website, and you will be able to find the answers to all of these questions. Don't waste others' time out of your own laziness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back