Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4640

Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:47 am

The more people know of this reality, the better and easier it will be to reverse this. Many people are oblivious to these facts. We have to inform as many people as possible, and with spiritual warfare and education, none of this will come to pass.

The jews, like it happens with every sort of terrorist, have elaborate plans for when Gentiles may try to remove them or displace them, in which they want to take the world down with them, or cause the maximum amount of suffering possible to their enemies, or our world in this process. Like it happens in abduction terrorist attacks, so do Jews act in the same way - they try to take humanity their hostage, and advance themselves over the threat that the whole of humanity will go down if they are displaced or somehow ignored by the rest of humanity.

One of these plans is the known Samson Option. Samson Option is named after the jewish character Samson, who was taken captive in the bible and defeated by the Phillistines [Gentiles]. Due to the fact he knew he had no future, Samson was tied on a temple, and destroyed the temple, killing both himself and the Phillistines in the process. The reason why jews named one of their Nuclear Operations after this Biblical character is because they, like Samson, if they are cornered, will attempt to take down as many Nations as possible by the use of Nuclear weapons, as thus, rendering the world highly maimed or unviable for life for everyone else.

While this may sound extremely sick to everyone who may read this, it's well documented and known to be the case:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

The viability of the above has been debated, but still, the motivations of the jews should be glaringly apparent. After this, we have Communists, which even in present day China can be observed in how careless and reckless they are in dealing with the environment, producing waste, and ruining the planet systematically only to promote their Communist ideology. The same was the case in the Soviet Union.

The people living under these regimes, both during their existence, and after their fall, suffer tremendously, and the environment is ruined permanently. Nuclear veins in Russia from the times of the USSR exist as full sites of contamination to this very day. Most of the Nuclear knowledge was secretly given by Jews in the United States, to their "Red Comrades" in the other side of the globe. This allowed the USSR to develop Nuclear weaponry, and plunged the world after WW2 into a state of perpetual fear that the whole world would be ruined in a Nuclear Holocaust.

All of this begins with the jewish bible, which shows exactly zero care or remorse towards living life in general, rendering it only to the level of a worthless generation of the "jewish god", and therefore, jews believe they are entitled to ruin the planet as they see fit.

The enemy aliens in their expressions through the jewish people, constantly rant and rave about how "Other worlds have been destroyed before by JHVH [symbolizing their hive as aliens" for being "disobedient". While all of these threats are typical with jews, and them making big and sometimes viable, at other times empty threats, it should be obvious that they operate in the same way parasites do. One is obligated to live with them, and is constantly threatened from attempting removal.

Clearly, our world is not gone, and this should be evident in that the enemy cannot do this action. If they could have done this, it would have been done. But they want to attempt to completely rule and control this world, and the above are threats to that end.

In the biblical book of the Revelations, towards the end of this jewish propaganda manuscripts, there are whole verses on how 1/3rd of the people will die in the "final days", how water will "turn to blood" from meteorites, and how in general life will become un-livable for everyone on earth. Angels bring these calamities on mankind for "disobedience" to jews and the jewish "god". These things are programmed subconsciously into the populace, aiming for two things: making people destroy their own living environment, and also, having fear towards dealing with the jews.

All of these are created and carefully put there to instil alien fear into the people, and keep them from dealing with this alien problem, all while forcing them down this alien destiny for mankind as a whole. The programs of the enemy are based on fear, lies, deceit and endless violence.

However, due to systematic pumping of psychic energy into this grid of beliefs, we have unfortunate and irreversible ecological disasters that have already taken place. Extreme pollution, species permanently going extinct at ever increasing rates, manifestation of all the more life threatening technologies, important places for life globally such as the Amazon burning yearly, ruin of the global water supply, creating impossible circumstances for life in planet earth. The earth is suffering under financial, moral and spiritual systems created by the enemy.

Essentially as it's said, humanity is "playing itself in self fulfilling its (((prophecy)))".

For those who are aware, they understand that the above can be effectively fought around, with the help of the Gods. The universe and the future are live and forming, and nothing is set in stone. The above situations are based in spiritual and psychic workings and grids which are effectively dealt more and more by the Reverse Torah Ritual. Given the magnitude, this takes time and will take effort, and our Gods want us to stay firmly in doing the Reverse Torah Ritual.

None of this has to happen, and all of it can be reversed and blotted away, given that there is willingness and open ears towards our Gods. Eventually, with the lessening and removal of the enemy's influence, humanity will start breathing again, and our Gods will have an easier time communicating to scientists and other world leaders better advice in how they are to operate and steer this world from disasters such as those above.

Lastly, attention has to be paid to the fact that now that we are making progress in space technology, advanced computing, have unprecedented power to share information, advances in physics, transportation, and looking into renewable energy sources, the enemy is frantic to halt this process and always set us back from that end, disallowing human development.

Their reckless and quickening attempts to displace the people who mostly work on these things and try to make for a better world, reeks of a parasite trying to keep the body of humanity back from advancing.

At every historical interval, such as for example, the pre-WW2 era, where sciences, telecommunications, and many other beautiful things flourished [Gentiles were leading most of the companies back then such as Ford, Nike, Mac Donalds, Chanel, Disney etc etc] the enemy grows frantic and goes opts for genocides, pointless wars, and in the pushing of Communism, trying to restore Abrahamic Programs, or all of the above combined.

This is no different than this evolutionary historical interval through which we are going through right now. This cycle of development and the enemy going frantic is repeating. Aliens behind them do their hardest so that this world remains controlled, enslaved, unspiritual, and underdeveloped. They do their hardest so that people remain in suffering and in ignorance. THEY ARE TO BLAME!

Jews during these historical intervals are fought against as their influence is a crippling influence to the development of mankind. Think for example how the Internet started to be a place for global freedom of speech [the first means with this ability to ever be made until now, belonging to all], and eventually is turning into a jewish gulag space. These types of offences are known by people and in an unconscious level, create hatred in people, as the future of humanity is stolen from it's own hands.

People at some point feel like they have had enough, and history repeats itself such as the incidents of Jews removed from Spain or hundreds of times from many struggling countries that tried to finally take the next step.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
Posts: 212

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:15 am

What is really horrifying is the systemic extinction of both insects and birds. This has been trending on the news. Check it out. Both insects and birds are vital to our food supply.

In addition, enemy ETs like their jewsus christowitz incessantly put the blame on humanity regarding the
environment. THE ENEMY ETs AND THEIR JEWISH TOOL, ALONG WITH THE POISONS OF CHRISTIANITY AND RELATED GENOCIDAL MURDEROUS FILTH ARE TO BLAME!

IF THESE PROGRAMS, ALONG WITH THEIR JEWISH ENFORCERS NEVER EXISTED, SCIENCE WOULD HAVE ADVANCED TO WHERE WE WOULDN'T HAVE THESE PROBLEMS.

They've been holding us back. After the Jews were expelled from Spain in 1492, Europe experienced a Renaissance.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 333
Location: Scotland

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby Personal Growth » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:14 pm

They truly are parasites and psychotic.

Psychotic like a spawned lover that becomes murderous saying well if I can't have you then no one else can.

And parasites like the poem about the liberal farmer and the mice that come into his basement and house another member posted here recently.

Where the mice ended up chasing the farmer away but continued to destroy the house until even they couldn't live in it anymore.

Stupid joos destroying this planet like they don't live here also.

Well luckily we are here to work and fight the enemy.

I believe the Gentiles will not nuclear holocaust this whole planet at the joos orders because we will have someone that can think and say no.

And because this planet is our Gentiles we will save it and make it advance again.

I remember reading Ralph Waldo Emerson and how he was in awe of nature.

It was the industrial era. And he was marvelling at how polluted industry was making the water.

And he was praising how miraculously nature kept managing to restore its cleanliness.

As was mentioned. Our world is not gone yet but the enemy needs to go.

With the general election coming up on the 12th. Our Christmas elections. It's nice to see in some political parties manifesto the plan on planting millions of trees to absorb CO2 levels.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

Master
Posts: 53

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby Master » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:42 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:....

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Once we are free from these parasites, our destiny will be wonderful. We will settle every aspect of our lives. We will take care of this planet and we will have others as well. If Mars can be regenerated by enemy nuclear attack, it must be protected and populated in the future. First we must save and develop ourselves and then we will expand. Mars is gravitally in a favourable position for life and is an excellent planet. Those stupid terrorists blew up Phaeton and roasted Mars with nuclear and plasma weapons and most likely destroyed other planets. I hope that it will be possible to regenerate and restore life on the planet Mars. Jupiter is a great planet, if it could offer life it would be fantastic. I love development and advancement. And above all, I love our Gods.
HAIL SATAN

Gear88
Posts: 620

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby Gear88 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:05 pm

Master wrote:...Blown up planets...


https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25172&p=113478

I mentioned this here. I'm not sure how powerful the Gods are in the sense of meeting them and communicating with them. But trying to regenerate or re-kaballatize a planet seems like a MAJOR working something requiring tremendous amounts of spiritual energies.

Remember planets themselves are spiritual "Gods" in the sense of their energy being a major influence. So losing our Ajna chakra(Phaeton) caused a lot of issues with us. I don't think it's a very easy process even even for our side. Unless I'm wrong and the Gods unlocked some universal secret that works out in generating planets.

I sure have hope they recreate but from what I remember it in order of best to less best: 1. Phaeton, 2. Mars, 3. Earth. So according to the information I read Earth was the well not worst but not the best planet. Plus it's three life-giving planets a stone throw away from each other. We'd reach each planet in no-time and learn how to be interstellar and a proper space civilization.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Master
Posts: 53

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby Master » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:22 am

Gear88 wrote:
Master wrote:...Blown up planets...


https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25172&p=113478

I mentioned this here. I'm not sure how powerful the Gods are in the sense of meeting them and communicating with them. But trying to regenerate or re-kaballatize a planet seems like a MAJOR working something requiring tremendous amounts of spiritual energies.

Remember planets themselves are spiritual "Gods" in the sense of their energy being a major influence. So losing our Ajna chakra(Phaeton) caused a lot of issues with us. I don't think it's a very easy process even even for our side. Unless I'm wrong and the Gods unlocked some universal secret that works out in generating planets.

I sure have hope they recreate but from what I remember it in order of best to less best: 1. Phaeton, 2. Mars, 3. Earth. So according to the information I read Earth was the well not worst but not the best planet. Plus it's three life-giving planets a stone throw away from each other. We'd reach each planet in no-time and learn how to be interstellar and a proper space civilization.

Yes, I have noticed that the planets that offer life are close to each other. Earth, Mars and Phaeton. Then comes Jupiter, but I do not know if it can offer life. What do you think about Venus and Mercury?
HAIL SATAN

Νίκος
Posts: 538
Location: Greece

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby Νίκος » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:53 pm

Master wrote:
Gear88 wrote:
Master wrote:...Blown up planets...


https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25172&p=113478

I mentioned this here. I'm not sure how powerful the Gods are in the sense of meeting them and communicating with them. But trying to regenerate or re-kaballatize a planet seems like a MAJOR working something requiring tremendous amounts of spiritual energies.

Remember planets themselves are spiritual "Gods" in the sense of their energy being a major influence. So losing our Ajna chakra(Phaeton) caused a lot of issues with us. I don't think it's a very easy process even even for our side. Unless I'm wrong and the Gods unlocked some universal secret that works out in generating planets.

I sure have hope they recreate but from what I remember it in order of best to less best: 1. Phaeton, 2. Mars, 3. Earth. So according to the information I read Earth was the well not worst but not the best planet. Plus it's three life-giving planets a stone throw away from each other. We'd reach each planet in no-time and learn how to be interstellar and a proper space civilization.

Yes, I have noticed that the planets that offer life are close to each other. Earth, Mars and Phaeton. Then comes Jupiter, but I do not know if it can offer life. What do you think about Venus and Mercury?

It is said that Venus was just like Mars and Earth but due to having to much greenhouse gases to its low atmosphere (Co2,andCH4) it made it to absorb to much sum radiation and made it like that.This said from.astronomers.
Although I personally think it is not Valid.
Also Mercury ot too close to the sun so I don't think we can live hear .
Jupiter and the other planets are gas giants so we won't be able to even stand there (not to mention the distractive winds and the deadly gases). Although some of their moon may be capable of sustain life (especially with a technological advancement that we will have without the jews holding as back)

Master
Posts: 53

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby Master » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:23 am

Νίκος wrote:
Master wrote:
Gear88 wrote:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25172&p=113478

I mentioned this here. I'm not sure how powerful the Gods are in the sense of meeting them and communicating with them. But trying to regenerate or re-kaballatize a planet seems like a MAJOR working something requiring tremendous amounts of spiritual energies.

Remember planets themselves are spiritual "Gods" in the sense of their energy being a major influence. So losing our Ajna chakra(Phaeton) caused a lot of issues with us. I don't think it's a very easy process even even for our side. Unless I'm wrong and the Gods unlocked some universal secret that works out in generating planets.

I sure have hope they recreate but from what I remember it in order of best to less best: 1. Phaeton, 2. Mars, 3. Earth. So according to the information I read Earth was the well not worst but not the best planet. Plus it's three life-giving planets a stone throw away from each other. We'd reach each planet in no-time and learn how to be interstellar and a proper space civilization.

Yes, I have noticed that the planets that offer life are close to each other. Earth, Mars and Phaeton. Then comes Jupiter, but I do not know if it can offer life. What do you think about Venus and Mercury?

It is said that Venus was just like Mars and Earth but due to having to much greenhouse gases to its low atmosphere (Co2,andCH4) it made it to absorb to much sum radiation and made it like that.This said from.astronomers.
Although I personally think it is not Valid.
Also Mercury ot too close to the sun so I don't think we can live hear .
Jupiter and the other planets are gas giants so we won't be able to even stand there (not to mention the distractive winds and the deadly gases). Although some of their moon may be capable of sustain life (especially with a technological advancement that we will have without the jews holding as back)

I've overlooked one fundamental detail. I thought Jupiter only had an outer layer of gas...I did some research; the gaseous planets are low-density, which means that they could be almost completely if not completely gaseous. Only the Earth's planets can offer life. The spiritual meaning of the earth element that holds the other elements together has the same value and meaning in the material dimension as well. Of course, artificial bases can be created in space... It is beyond 100℅ that Mercury, Venus and Mars can offer life. Obviously, it is necessary to take care of them and prepare them first and then move to live. Obviously we need advanced technology. We need to cure the atmosphere, but for Mercury it may be necessary to move it into orbit to be livable. Mercury is small and is first closer to the Sun, then Venus is bigger, then Earth is bigger and then Mars is smaller. I might be wrong, but it seems that they don't rotate around the sun because of gravity or at least it doesn't depend completely. Our planet has been moved into orbit by the explosion of the planet Phaeton, this means that the planets can be dragged into orbit with advanced technology. What do you think? This planet we live on is a terrestrial planet like Mars, Venus and Mercury. In short, it is an Earthly planet. Why call it Earth? It's like naming a cat: Cat. I mean, this planet deserves to have a name.
HAIL SATAN

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4640

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:25 am

https://www.dawn.com/news/1518238/the-p ... -the-price

Just look here what is going on with pollution in India, for those interested.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Master
Posts: 53

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby Master » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:06 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:https://www.dawn.com/news/1518238/the-poisonous-cocktail-of-smog-and-how-were-paying-the-price

Just look here what is going on with pollution in India, for those interested.

We're polluting a lot, underdeveloped industry, billions of combustion cars. Some countries use combustion for anything, car, industry, home heating, waste removal through combustion. With this rate of pollution, things will go very badly. The oil business has to stop. Electric energy must be used for everything and need of humanity.
HAIL SATAN

Νίκος
Posts: 538
Location: Greece

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby Νίκος » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:15 pm

Master wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
Master wrote:Yes, I have noticed that the planets that offer life are close to each other. Earth, Mars and Phaeton. Then comes Jupiter, but I do not know if it can offer life. What do you think about Venus and Mercury?

It is said that Venus was just like Mars and Earth but due to having to much greenhouse gases to its low atmosphere (Co2,andCH4) it made it to absorb to much sum radiation and made it like that.This said from.astronomers.
Although I personally think it is not Valid.
Also Mercury ot too close to the sun so I don't think we can live hear .
Jupiter and the other planets are gas giants so we won't be able to even stand there (not to mention the distractive winds and the deadly gases). Although some of their moon may be capable of sustain life (especially with a technological advancement that we will have without the jews holding as back)

I've overlooked one fundamental detail. I thought Jupiter only had an outer layer of gas...I did some research; the gaseous planets are low-density, which means that they could be almost completely if not completely gaseous. Only the Earth's planets can offer life. The spiritual meaning of the earth element that holds the other elements together has the same value and meaning in the material dimension as well. Of course, artificial bases can be created in space... It is beyond 100℅ that Mercury, Venus and Mars can offer life. Obviously, it is necessary to take care of them and prepare them first and then move to live. Obviously we need advanced technology. We need to cure the atmosphere, but for Mercury it may be necessary to move it into orbit to be livable. Mercury is small and is first closer to the Sun, then Venus is bigger, then Earth is bigger and then Mars is smaller. I might be wrong, but it seems that they don't rotate around the sun because of gravity or at least it doesn't depend completely. Our planet has been moved into orbit by the explosion of the planet Phaeton, this means that the planets can be dragged into orbit with advanced technology. What do you think? This planet we live on is a terrestrial planet like Mars, Venus and Mercury. In short, it is an Earthly planet. Why call it Earth? It's like naming a cat: Cat. I mean, this planet deserves to have a name.

From what I know from astrophysics in the internet Mercury and Venus just like every other planet (including Pluto and Chiron)in the solar system are orbiting the sun.This is why they "belong" to this star/solar system.
Now with help of advanced technology I think we would be able to make a colony in the clouds of Venus (since its surface is deadly even for machines).Also I think that the gods should know a way for us to protect from the solar radiation that Mercury is taking so if we are able to find water (which should have) I don't fimd a problem on building a small colony in it.
Something that I don't understand about Mercury is that there are places in it that have ice.Do you know why is that so?
Also regarding the Earth I think the elememt earth was named after the planet for the same reason as you said.

Νίκος
Posts: 538
Location: Greece

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby Νίκος » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:15 pm

Master wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
Master wrote:Yes, I have noticed that the planets that offer life are close to each other. Earth, Mars and Phaeton. Then comes Jupiter, but I do not know if it can offer life. What do you think about Venus and Mercury?

It is said that Venus was just like Mars and Earth but due to having to much greenhouse gases to its low atmosphere (Co2,andCH4) it made it to absorb to much sum radiation and made it like that.This said from.astronomers.
Although I personally think it is not Valid.
Also Mercury ot too close to the sun so I don't think we can live hear .
Jupiter and the other planets are gas giants so we won't be able to even stand there (not to mention the distractive winds and the deadly gases). Although some of their moon may be capable of sustain life (especially with a technological advancement that we will have without the jews holding as back)

I've overlooked one fundamental detail. I thought Jupiter only had an outer layer of gas...I did some research; the gaseous planets are low-density, which means that they could be almost completely if not completely gaseous. Only the Earth's planets can offer life. The spiritual meaning of the earth element that holds the other elements together has the same value and meaning in the material dimension as well. Of course, artificial bases can be created in space... It is beyond 100℅ that Mercury, Venus and Mars can offer life. Obviously, it is necessary to take care of them and prepare them first and then move to live. Obviously we need advanced technology. We need to cure the atmosphere, but for Mercury it may be necessary to move it into orbit to be livable. Mercury is small and is first closer to the Sun, then Venus is bigger, then Earth is bigger and then Mars is smaller. I might be wrong, but it seems that they don't rotate around the sun because of gravity or at least it doesn't depend completely. Our planet has been moved into orbit by the explosion of the planet Phaeton, this means that the planets can be dragged into orbit with advanced technology. What do you think? This planet we live on is a terrestrial planet like Mars, Venus and Mercury. In short, it is an Earthly planet. Why call it Earth? It's like naming a cat: Cat. I mean, this planet deserves to have a name.

From what I know from astrophysics in the internet Mercury and Venus just like every other planet (including Pluto and Chiron)in the solar system are orbiting the sun.This is why they "belong" to this star/solar system.
Now with help of advanced technology I think we would be able to make a colony in the clouds of Venus (since its surface is deadly even for machines).Also I think that the gods should know a way for us to protect from the solar radiation that Mercury is taking so if we are able to find water (which should have) I don't fimd a problem on building a small colony in it.
Something that I don't understand about Mercury is that there are places in it that have ice.Do you know why is that so?
Also regarding the Earth I think the elememt earth was named after the planet for the same reason as you said.

Master
Posts: 53

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby Master » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:18 pm

Νίκος wrote:
Master wrote:
Νίκος wrote:It is said that Venus was just like Mars and Earth but due to having to much greenhouse gases to its low atmosphere (Co2,andCH4) it made it to absorb to much sum radiation and made it like that.This said from.astronomers.
Although I personally think it is not Valid.
Also Mercury ot too close to the sun so I don't think we can live hear .
Jupiter and the other planets are gas giants so we won't be able to even stand there (not to mention the distractive winds and the deadly gases). Although some of their moon may be capable of sustain life (especially with a technological advancement that we will have without the jews holding as back)

I've overlooked one fundamental detail. I thought Jupiter only had an outer layer of gas...I did some research; the gaseous planets are low-density, which means that they could be almost completely if not completely gaseous. Only the Earth's planets can offer life. The spiritual meaning of the earth element that holds the other elements together has the same value and meaning in the material dimension as well. Of course, artificial bases can be created in space... It is beyond 100℅ that Mercury, Venus and Mars can offer life. Obviously, it is necessary to take care of them and prepare them first and then move to live. Obviously we need advanced technology. We need to cure the atmosphere, but for Mercury it may be necessary to move it into orbit to be livable. Mercury is small and is first closer to the Sun, then Venus is bigger, then Earth is bigger and then Mars is smaller. I might be wrong, but it seems that they don't rotate around the sun because of gravity or at least it doesn't depend completely. Our planet has been moved into orbit by the explosion of the planet Phaeton, this means that the planets can be dragged into orbit with advanced technology. What do you think? This planet we live on is a terrestrial planet like Mars, Venus and Mercury. In short, it is an Earthly planet. Why call it Earth? It's like naming a cat: Cat. I mean, this planet deserves to have a name.

From what I know from astrophysics in the internet Mercury and Venus just like every other planet (including Pluto and Chiron)in the solar system are orbiting the sun.This is why they "belong" to this star/solar system.
Now with help of advanced technology I think we would be able to make a colony in the clouds of Venus (since its surface is deadly even for machines).Also I think that the gods should know a way for us to protect from the solar radiation that Mercury is taking so if we are able to find water (which should have) I don't fimd a problem on building a small colony in it.
Something that I don't understand about Mercury is that there are places in it that have ice.Do you know why is that so?
Also regarding the Earth I think the elememt earth was named after the planet for the same reason as you said.

Mercury is the closest to the Sun. The ice is probably due to the weather. The atmosphere, when it has a balanced amount of CO2 serves to retain the heat of the Sun. Greenhouse effect. According to this theory (greenhouse effect) that I do not know if it is true, the atmosphere of Mercury if it is absent of CO2, does not retain the heat received from the Sun. On the basis of the few and corrupted information we have, for the moment I cannot tell you more. I hate wires. I would like the electrical system to be wireless...which would be a step forward on free energy, ether.
HAIL SATAN

luis
Posts: 2392

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby luis » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:57 am

Master wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
Master wrote:I've overlooked one fundamental detail. I thought Jupiter only had an outer layer of gas...I did some research; the gaseous planets are low-density, which means that they could be almost completely if not completely gaseous. Only the Earth's planets can offer life. The spiritual meaning of the earth element that holds the other elements together has the same value and meaning in the material dimension as well. Of course, artificial bases can be created in space... It is beyond 100℅ that Mercury, Venus and Mars can offer life. Obviously, it is necessary to take care of them and prepare them first and then move to live. Obviously we need advanced technology. We need to cure the atmosphere, but for Mercury it may be necessary to move it into orbit to be livable. Mercury is small and is first closer to the Sun, then Venus is bigger, then Earth is bigger and then Mars is smaller. I might be wrong, but it seems that they don't rotate around the sun because of gravity or at least it doesn't depend completely. Our planet has been moved into orbit by the explosion of the planet Phaeton, this means that the planets can be dragged into orbit with advanced technology. What do you think? This planet we live on is a terrestrial planet like Mars, Venus and Mercury. In short, it is an Earthly planet. Why call it Earth? It's like naming a cat: Cat. I mean, this planet deserves to have a name.

From what I know from astrophysics in the internet Mercury and Venus just like every other planet (including Pluto and Chiron)in the solar system are orbiting the sun.This is why they "belong" to this star/solar system.
Now with help of advanced technology I think we would be able to make a colony in the clouds of Venus (since its surface is deadly even for machines).Also I think that the gods should know a way for us to protect from the solar radiation that Mercury is taking so if we are able to find water (which should have) I don't fimd a problem on building a small colony in it.
Something that I don't understand about Mercury is that there are places in it that have ice.Do you know why is that so?
Also regarding the Earth I think the elememt earth was named after the planet for the same reason as you said.

Mercury is the closest to the Sun. The ice is probably due to the weather. The atmosphere, when it has a balanced amount of CO2 serves to retain the heat of the Sun. Greenhouse effect. According to this theory (greenhouse effect) that I do not know if it is true, the atmosphere of Mercury if it is absent of CO2, does not retain the heat received from the Sun. On the basis of the few and corrupted information we have, for the moment I cannot tell you more. I hate wires. I would like the electrical system to be wireless...which would be a step forward on free energy, ether.

The God's should have a technology to terraform planets, in my opinion. We know that Mars was like the Earth and there were humans there but the Planet abitability was destoryed with nuclear bombs, the CIA remoted viewed it so it could be true. Another Planet that was destoryed was what it's not the belt of astreroid in our solar system, we should be careful with the Jews...

Master
Posts: 53

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby Master » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:59 pm

luis wrote:
Master wrote:
Νίκος wrote:From what I know from astrophysics in the internet Mercury and Venus just like every other planet (including Pluto and Chiron)in the solar system are orbiting the sun.This is why they "belong" to this star/solar system.
Now with help of advanced technology I think we would be able to make a colony in the clouds of Venus (since its surface is deadly even for machines).Also I think that the gods should know a way for us to protect from the solar radiation that Mercury is taking so if we are able to find water (which should have) I don't fimd a problem on building a small colony in it.
Something that I don't understand about Mercury is that there are places in it that have ice.Do you know why is that so?
Also regarding the Earth I think the elememt earth was named after the planet for the same reason as you said.

Mercury is the closest to the Sun. The ice is probably due to the weather. The atmosphere, when it has a balanced amount of CO2 serves to retain the heat of the Sun. Greenhouse effect. According to this theory (greenhouse effect) that I do not know if it is true, the atmosphere of Mercury if it is absent of CO2, does not retain the heat received from the Sun. On the basis of the few and corrupted information we have, for the moment I cannot tell you more. I hate wires. I would like the electrical system to be wireless...which would be a step forward on free energy, ether.

The God's should have a technology to terraform planets, in my opinion. We know that Mars was like the Earth and there were humans there but the Planet abitability was destoryed with nuclear bombs, the CIA remoted viewed it so it could be true. Another Planet that was destoryed was what it's not the belt of astreroid in our solar system, we should be careful with the Jews...

The gods are very advanced. They know everything about planets, stars, and more about the cosmos. In my opinion, black holes can be provoked. According to the theory of the appearance of black holes from the explosion of big stars, it would be possible to cause black holes by making some kind of nuclear bomb with similar power. The explosion is identical, the problem is the size. Anyway, guys, we must not get distracted and we must not waste our time. We need to stay focused on our personal spiritual development and spiritual warfare.
HAIL SATAN

FancyMancy
Posts: 3367

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:39 pm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:They've been holding us back. After the Jews were expelled from Spain in 1492, Europe experienced a Renaissance.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

The jew knows "what has been before will be again" (it says so in its buybull(shit)), so I'm not going to mention anything regarding why the jew is trying to avoid Brexit. Oops. I just did.

Master wrote:
Gear88 wrote:
Master wrote:...Blown up planets...


https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25172&p=113478

I mentioned this here. I'm not sure how powerful the Gods are in the sense of meeting them and communicating with them. But trying to regenerate or re-kaballatize a planet seems like a MAJOR working something requiring tremendous amounts of spiritual energies.

Remember planets themselves are spiritual "Gods" in the sense of their energy being a major influence. So losing our Ajna chakra(Phaeton) caused a lot of issues with us. I don't think it's a very easy process even even for our side. Unless I'm wrong and the Gods unlocked some universal secret that works out in generating planets.

I sure have hope they recreate but from what I remember it in order of best to less best: 1. Phaeton, 2. Mars, 3. Earth. So according to the information I read Earth was the well not worst but not the best planet. Plus it's three life-giving planets a stone throw away from each other. We'd reach each planet in no-time and learn how to be interstellar and a proper space civilization.

Yes, I have noticed that the planets that offer life are close to each other. Earth, Mars and Phaeton. Then comes Jupiter, but I do not know if it can offer life. What do you think about Venus and Mercury?


There is no such thing as "the Goldilocks zone". It is the Baby Bear zone. Stupid (((scientists))).

Master wrote:this planet deserves to have a name.

EArth - EA is a Sumarian God who today, and in some places, we call Satan.

Νίκος wrote:Something that I don't understand about Mercury is that there are places in it that have ice.Do you know why is that so?

For a visual aid to help understand, get some milk and get some chocolate powder, coffee, or something which doesn't quite dissolve in the milk properly. Put a couple of dessert spoonfuls of the powder in a cup, then add the milk. If you mix it gently, you'll see like globules of the powder within the milk, where the milk hasn't dissolved it, even though it is in the milk. If not that, then get a sand pit and do the same with sand and water.

Even just a couple of feet down in sand in a desert, the temperature is cooler noticeably, and if I'm not mistaken, there can also be water in there, as well, so if there is ice on Mercury, whether it be water ice or any other form of ice - remember, not only edible substances can be ice, salt, etc. - then that would make sense that it would exist there. Logic tells us that because the first Planet, Mercury, is closest to the Sun, that it would be the hottest, yet the second Planet, Venus, is. Think of this, and the powder/milk or sand/water, as you being warm and cozy in bed under the covers, while it is freezing in the dead of night in winter.

Master wrote:black holes from the explosion of big stars

My theory is that because heavier elements are created from the explosion of stars, then in the nebula, which a is stellar nursery for new stars to form, be born and grow, these heavier elements exist therein. Then later, the start dies and creates heavier elements, then it's the Phoenix, then dies and creates heavier elements, then the Phoenix is born again... Black holes are, either early on fluidic like stars, but have much heavier elements, and/or then later are so gravitational that they are solid spheres, generally or specifically, and this gravity is so strong that the usual thing said about light not escaping, blah, blah, blah.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Master
Posts: 53

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby Master » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:42 am

FancyMancy wrote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:They've been holding us back. After the Jews were expelled from Spain in 1492, Europe experienced a Renaissance.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

The jew knows "what has been before will be again" (it says so in its buybull(shit)), so I'm not going to mention anything regarding why the jew is trying to avoid Brexit. Oops. I just did.

Master wrote:
Gear88 wrote:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25172&p=113478

I mentioned this here. I'm not sure how powerful the Gods are in the sense of meeting them and communicating with them. But trying to regenerate or re-kaballatize a planet seems like a MAJOR working something requiring tremendous amounts of spiritual energies.

Remember planets themselves are spiritual "Gods" in the sense of their energy being a major influence. So losing our Ajna chakra(Phaeton) caused a lot of issues with us. I don't think it's a very easy process even even for our side. Unless I'm wrong and the Gods unlocked some universal secret that works out in generating planets.

I sure have hope they recreate but from what I remember it in order of best to less best: 1. Phaeton, 2. Mars, 3. Earth. So according to the information I read Earth was the well not worst but not the best planet. Plus it's three life-giving planets a stone throw away from each other. We'd reach each planet in no-time and learn how to be interstellar and a proper space civilization.

Yes, I have noticed that the planets that offer life are close to each other. Earth, Mars and Phaeton. Then comes Jupiter, but I do not know if it can offer life. What do you think about Venus and Mercury?


There is no such thing as "the Goldilocks zone". It is the Baby Bear zone. Stupid (((scientists))).

Master wrote:this planet deserves to have a name.

EArth - EA is a Sumarian God who today, and in some places, we call Satan.

Νίκος wrote:Something that I don't understand about Mercury is that there are places in it that have ice.Do you know why is that so?

For a visual aid to help understand, get some milk and get some chocolate powder, coffee, or something which doesn't quite dissolve in the milk properly. Put a couple of dessert spoonfuls of the powder in a cup, then add the milk. If you mix it gently, you'll see like globules of the powder within the milk, where the milk hasn't dissolved it, even though it is in the milk. If not that, then get a sand pit and do the same with sand and water.

Even just a couple of feet down in sand in a desert, the temperature is cooler noticeably, and if I'm not mistaken, there can also be water in there, as well, so if there is ice on Mercury, whether it be water ice or any other form of ice - remember, not only edible substances can be ice, salt, etc. - then that would make sense that it would exist there. Logic tells us that because the first Planet, Mercury, is closest to the Sun, that it would be the hottest, yet the second Planet, Venus, is. Think of this, and the powder/milk or sand/water, as you being warm and cozy in bed under the covers, while it is freezing in the dead of night in winter.

Master wrote:black holes from the explosion of big stars

My theory is that because heavier elements are created from the explosion of stars, then in the nebula, which a is stellar nursery for new stars to form, be born and grow, these heavier elements exist therein. Then later, the start dies and creates heavier elements, then it's the Phoenix, then dies and creates heavier elements, then the Phoenix is born again... Black holes are, either early on fluidic like stars, but have much heavier elements, and/or then later are so gravitational that they are solid spheres, generally or specifically, and this gravity is so strong that the usual thing said about light not escaping, blah, blah, blah.

The name EA of Satan is an eternal concept that refers to the element Earth. Not to a particular random planet in the universe.
HAIL SATAN

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:42 am

The Brazilian police have arrested several fire fighters for setting fires in the amazon for money. The charge is they were getting paid by (((NGO's))) to start these fires they wanted them set to use as propaganda to push their carbon taxation and other bogus climate change laws as part of the managed decline into neo-feudalism. The Jews are willing to destroy important ecosystems for profit.

The Jewish bible states that Yahweh has put a curse on the earth.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3367

Re: Environmental And Planetary Destruction By The Enemy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:56 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Brazilian police have arrested several fire fighters for setting fires in the amazon for money. The charge is they were getting paid by (((NGO's))) to start these fires they wanted them set to use as propaganda to push their carbon taxation and other bogus climate change laws as part of the managed decline into neo-feudalism. The Jews are willing to destroy important ecosystems for profit.

The Jewish bible states that Yahweh has put a curse on the earth.

Brazil's president claims DiCaprio paid for Amazon fires. Brazil's president has falsely accused the actor and environmentalist Leonardo DiCaprio of bankrolling the deliberate incineration of the Amazon rainforest.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Karnonnos, ZmajEriksson and 14 guests