Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

please answer

Nella

Okay soo I dedicated my soul to Satan but didnt do another one ritual
The one that Satan makes you 100% safe with him and you cant be harmed by other spiritual creatures.
I didnt do that ritual because i dont have wine my parents arent that kind of person that would allow me to buy wine just like that and markets in my country doesnt allow person who under 18 to buy alcohol drinks.
And i dont feel self confident i mean im kind of shy to do that? I did write a prayer thing but it was 5 month ago when i tried and realised i dont have a wine if someone can understand me i will be thankful to him for ti rest of my life and i have more questions if is that okay to ask
And again sorry if my eng is bad
P. S im not new i just didnt have acc before

magicalfox said:
The one that Satan makes you 100% safe with him and you cant be harmed by other spiritual creatures.
I didnt do that ritual because i dont have wine my parents arent that kind of person that would allow me to buy wine just like that and markets in my country doesnt allow person who under 18 to buy alcohol drinks.
And i dont feel self confident i mean im kind of shy to do that? I did write a prayer thing but it was 5 month ago when i tried and realised i dont have a wine if someone can understand me i will be thankful to him for ti rest of my life and i have more questions if is that okay to ask
The only legit source for Satanism is https://joyofsatan.org.

Do not go to some other weird websites that ask you to drink wine or kill animals or stick a dildo up your ass while calling Lilith. All of these kinds of websites are bullshit.

You can find all legit and helpful sites at https://satanisgod.org.

Shael said:
magicalfox said:
The only legit source for Satanism is https://joyofsatan.org.

Do not go to some other weird websites that ask you to drink wine or kill animals or stick a dildo up your ass while calling Lilith. All of these kinds of websites are bullshit.

You can find all legit and helpful sites at https://satanisgod.org.

Sorry if i didnt write my post clearly i mean this

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

magicalfox said:

Oh, you meant that. Either way there is no need to use wine, especially if you dont have access to it. No need to try and get a silver chalice either, if this would be difficult for you.

In fact, if you want to do a ritual to father Satan you do not need to do any of these formal things. They are optional, as stated at the top of the page:

"These rituals are for those who prefer to use ceremony and can also be adapted for covens and groups."

To talk to father Satan, Void Meditate on his Sigil for a few minutes and calm your mind. Then focus and just talk to him about whatever it is that you want (help with protection, or with learning something, or some other matter). Just stay respectful and it'll work just fine. :)

magicalfox said:

You are not obligated to do the Standard Ritual. You can just call upon Satan in your Mind, with the intention of attracting His attention, (or your Guardian Daemon/Daemoness, if you know who They are) and go from there. Later on, when you are free to do things and buy items, then you can do the formal rituals.

FancyMancy said:
You are not obligated to do the Standard Ritual. You can just call upon Satan in your Mind, with the intention of attracting His attention, (or your Guardian Daemon/Daemoness, if you know who They are) and go from there. Later on, when you are free to do things and buy items, then you can do the formal rituals.

If your not into the whole ritual thing does a simple candle suffice or can we eliminate the candle.

I've done a few Demon summonings myself but simply with the sigil paper printed; a candle which I'm not a fan of lighting candles just to use them for a few minutes and finally the summoning prayer to Satan to request the assistance.

Could I just do it with just the papers available and eliminate the ritual objects?

As for the standard ritual last time I did it I did it completely empty handed just with a candle and my index finger. But is a candle necessary or can I leave it be without one?

FancyMancy said:
magicalfox said:

Thanks i really appreciate this

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:

If your not into the whole ritual thing does a simple candle suffice or can we eliminate the candle.

I've done a few Demon summonings myself but simply with the sigil paper printed; a candle which I'm not a fan of lighting candles just to use them for a few minutes and finally the summoning prayer to Satan to request the assistance.

Could I just do it with just the papers available and eliminate the ritual objects?

As for the standard ritual last time I did it I did it completely empty handed just with a candle and my index finger. But is a candle necessary or can I leave it be without one?
The props are not 100% necessary, but they can help. For example, the candle flame can help you to focus, by concentrating on the flame, and certain incenses and candles colours are more in-tune with particular Gods and Godesses, plus when you see the candle colour and smell the incense, then you tune in to the God or Goddess easier. You associate that with that particular God or Goddess. It's about using all of your senses to achieve the goal. (In the Dedication Ritual, the Physical Blood is required, though.)

You might find that the items/tools help in rituals, in the sense that you put your Mind and effort (energies) into buying them and using them, to get you into the correct mood Psychologically. In a sense, it is romance, getting yourself into the correct frame of Mind and continuing accordingly. I think Ritual is needed more for new persons or those who need the incentive and Psychological aspect of getting into it, or of course those who just prefer it. As always, we need to find out what works best for us, and then do that. Physicality is as important as Spirituality, so personally I would say the props are important.

magicalfox said:
FancyMancy said:
magicalfox said:

Thanks i really appreciate this
No problem.

You don't need any wine, you don't need a silver cup, you don't need a candle, you don't need incense, you don't need a knife. When I do it, I point my finger on my left hand and I hold my right hand on my stomach. I do this instead of pointing a knife or athame. Helps me to feel like I am pulling their energy into my left hand finger and into my 3rd chakra. And when it says to drink wine out of a silver cup, I instead drink water out of my gallon bottle. I never had any incense before, and I don't light any candles.

I usually feel a loving energy around me when I do this, and I feel like they are listening to me. Then I usually feel like I get an answer that tells me something I can do.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You don't need any wine, you don't need a silver cup, you don't need a candle, you don't need incense, you don't need a knife. When I do it, I point my finger on my left hand and I hold my right hand on my stomach. I do this instead of pointing a knife or athame. Helps me to feel like I am pulling their energy into my left hand finger and into my 3rd chakra. And when it says to drink wine out of a silver cup, I instead drink water out of my gallon bottle. I never had any incense before, and I don't light any candles.

I usually feel a loving energy around me when I do this, and I feel like they are listening to me. Then I usually feel like I get an answer that tells me something I can do.

So this isnt a ritual that is necessary to do until i feel comfortable with it?

magicalfox said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

So this isnt a ritual that is necessary to do until i feel comfortable with it?
Correct. But if you ever want to talk to the gods, this is one of the best ways to make sure they will hear you. And remember you can do it a little differently than the instructions say. You don't need any props or supplies. All you need is yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back