Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many high priests do we have?

MiniMe3388 said:
are there any high priests who are not mentioned on the site? :)
Stormblood said:
No, there aren't.
But there were some high priests, like Vovim Baghie and Salem Burke, who betrayed us and sold out to the enemy. :evil:

You may see them mentioned here and there, but they are not high priests anymore.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Stormblood said:
No, there aren't.
But there were some high priests, like Vovim Baghie and Salem Burke, who betrayed us and sold out to the enemy. :evil:

You may see them mentioned here and there, but they are not high priests anymore.

betrayed??? Can you explain some details

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Stormblood said:
No, there aren't.

They're not high priests anymore. And it's not like they sold us to the enemy, there's no way they could have actually done that but they were deluded and on drugs so it was better without them.

Slightning666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Stormblood said:
No, there aren't.

Both Vovim and Salem were on drugs, and drugs mess up the soul and open it to enemy influences. Here is topic about it:

About the Old Priesthood - https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2365&p=13784

Vovim's, Salem's, and Kai Purr's writings should not be trusted. Don't do any meditations or rituals they suggest unless one of our current High Priests or Priestesses says it's ok. (If you have a question, you can post it in the forum.)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Stormblood said:
No, there aren't.

The OP asked if there are, not if there were. Present tense.

As for your list, there is also Lucius Dragonwolf, who seemed to be delusion if not right on drugs, which is probably why they were booted. Some preaching self-cutting as a form to develop self-discipline must be certainly mentally damaged.

MiniMe3388 said:

I remember reading this pdf by Lucius Dragonwolf about priesthood and the archangel michael. And There was one named HP Lovecraft who was involved in something with the Necronomicon I believe. This is the first time I’ve heard about HPs falling out so not sure if the pdf is even valid but I definitely felt the emotion in it and it was inspiring as hell

Lifeforod1n said:
MiniMe3388 said:

I remember reading this pdf by Lucius Dragonwolf about priesthood and the archangel michael. And There was one named HP Lovecraft who was involved in something with the Necronomicon I believe. This is the first time I’ve heard about HPs falling out so not sure if the pdf is even valid but I definitely felt the emotion in it and it was inspiring as hell

It's clear Lucius Dragonwolf was delusional. Anything who promotes self-harm as a positive reinforcement of self-discipline belongs in a mental hospital.

Stormblood said:
Lifeforod1n said:
MiniMe3388 said:

I never even knew about that. I was forced into a cult when I was younger and to make the nazarene hear our „prayers“ we have to shed blood because „we are the living blood sacrifice“. It was some serious Scientology bullshit so I’m glad he had a falling out as unfortunate as it is then

It's clear Lucius Dragonwolf was delusional. Anything who promotes self-harm as a positive reinforcement of self-discipline belongs in a mental hospital.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Slightning666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Both Vovim and Salem were on drugs, and drugs mess up the soul and open it to enemy influences. Here is topic about it:

About the Old Priesthood - https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2365&p=13784

Vovim's, Salem's, and Kai Purr's writings should not be trusted. Don't do any meditations or rituals they suggest unless one of our current High Priests or Priestesses says it's ok. (If you have a question, you can post it in the forum.)
That does happen a lot.
After my kundalini awakening and i actually started "spamming" rtrs (even going on 20per day). Those greys start getting personal with the insults and you start calling you things like a delusional cunt and stuff. I guess empathy helps a lot because i got empathetic with the greys while rotating my heart chakra which had satan's sigil in it before. And those idiots actually wanted me to sell out.
past few days were not that pleasant as they got very very personal to the point where i was actually thinking of starting hardcore drugs.
Nobody ever actually" sells out". Satan and the Gods know our souls. And that is the reason when i kept talking to Hitler he gave me the quote which i have used in here.
The enemy is a slave race(greys) and their little master is nothing but a bully motherfucking pest that needs to be weeded out.
Hail Satan

Stormblood said:
Lifeforod1n said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Hey i am sorry i know you guys read a lot but i in no way mean to come across as rude as I can be wrong too.
A lot of the HPs actually did work very hard and that is the reason the enemy gave them wrong information or cursed them very bad.
And that is one of the reasons I keep hailing the HPs too because its not just that they read a lot but many materials which they read have curses in them and if they do give in it gets really dangerous.
The Greys know for a fact that the only thing that scares me truly is to curse the ones who actually work for Truth ( like the HPs,SS,Gods of Hell and ofcourse Satan) and they make me feel like i cursed Satan to the point that i actually asked Satan to kill me, to which my GD always kept telling me that you are a Satanic Soul you never will curse me or any gods. But again this doesnt apply to everyone as most people Here keep arguing and that i am sorry scares me a lot and i do get very emotional about it. We have already lost (in terms of the physical bodies) lots of us. Be it in the olden times when witches were burnt and it literally makes me shiver and cry. Sorry .
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS
Hail SR

Usthepeople666 said:
Stormblood said:
Lifeforod1n said:

I feel what you’re saying on a very personal level and I hope to one day follow in their footsteps. I’ve been through lots of hard times and curses just in my first three years of this path. I’ve had many people come for my life that I had no idea who they even were. I’ve had family turn against me and harassed at work a lot and how these people know what I am shocks me. But I keep on trucking. And reading. And writing and car ruining in and I will even after death. Hail Satan!!!!

Hey i am sorry i know you guys read a lot but i in no way mean to come across as rude as I can be wrong too.
A lot of the HPs actually did work very hard and that is the reason the enemy gave them wrong information or cursed them very bad.
And that is one of the reasons I keep hailing the HPs too because its not just that they read a lot but many materials which they read have curses in them and if they do give in it gets really dangerous.
The Greys know for a fact that the only thing that scares me truly is to curse the ones who actually work for Truth ( like the HPs,SS,Gods of Hell and ofcourse Satan) and they make me feel like i cursed Satan to the point that i actually asked Satan to kill me, to which my GD always kept telling me that you are a Satanic Soul you never will curse me or any gods. But again this doesnt apply to everyone as most people Here keep arguing and that i am sorry scares me a lot and i do get very emotional about it. We have already lost (in terms of the physical bodies) lots of us. Be it in the olden times when witches were burnt and it literally makes me shiver and cry. Sorry .
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS
Hail SR

Nobody ever seems to mention zildar raasi. What happened to her?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back