Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question

infin said:
Can basic love magick be done by a beginner ?

Yes. This is the link: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html . The love spell is in the begginer section so it can be done by a beginner.

infin said:
Can basic love magick be done by a beginner ?
Yes. You just masturbate while focusing on the person, and when you orgasm you program the energies with an affirmation. For example,
"[Person's name] is deeply and healthily in love with me, in a positive and healthy way for both of us." You can alter this affirmation as you see fit, but try to include "in a positive and healthy way for both of us", or something similar. This is for safety reasons, to make sure the energies do not manifest as anything harmful to you or the person you're doing the love spell on. :)

It will probably take longer and there are chances it won't be as effective. But you can always try it.

I would recommend you to wait for a while longer before you do something like this. If you do have a strong love interest... well, you don't want to fuck it up.

Even so, consider trying to attract a perfect partner for yourself. Love can be tricky and you rarely end up knowing a person from the outside.

You don't want to put a lot of effort and time into attracting a guy you have a crush on - only to realise that you're highly incompatible and you can't get along at all once you're in a relationship.

Yes.
Remember that a good mage forgets his workings. Meaning, don’t obsess over the workimg after you did it to not influence the energy.

Your chakras need to be open for your energy to flow properly. You need to know how to raise it, how to program it and how direct it efficiently. You need to able to feel the energy.

The question whether by beginner:

A. You mean that you just started — in which case I'd suggest not to do any witchcraft but just focusing on meditation;

B. You mean your level of advancement and empowerment, in which case you're in the situation of many people here as we strive to get back to the level we had in past lives. If you have some months of meditation behind and you at least completely the 40-days programme or something similar, in my opinion you're good to go.

I'd take it into account Blue Light's statements about attracting the most suitable person for you (which may or may not be who you have in mind), if I were you, as well as Aquarius's advice to detach from the working.

Best of luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back