Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can someone explain it to me?

MiniMe3388

"A very effective working for money is as follows:

Recite a Satanic Rosary every day for 40 days straight, using the mantra:
AUM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA
AH-UU-MM SH-REE-M MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE-YAY-EE SVAH-AH

Following the rosary, visualize yourself with money in your hands and plenty of it, while engulfing yourself in brilliant white-gold light, and also the light on the money. Then affirm 9 times:

"I am attracting to myself extremely large amounts of free and easy money. This money is all mine to keep or to spend as I please."

Should I do it this way: 5 times affirmation, then 9 times vibration, 9 times affirmation and 9 times vibration...?

I suggest you change the way you vibrate as new information popped up. For example 108 isn't a good number for this. Try doing it 100(material perfection) or 111(solar power number) *IF* you want a higher amount there is 216, 333, etc.etc..

As for affirmation considering stating the affirmation 10 times as that synchronizes with 10 numerology. 10 = money, material, material manifestation and property.

By stating it your way which isn't wrong per say but your incorrect to a degree you'd be stating the affirmations MANY times over.

You COULD consider stating affirmation once(preheat the energy i.e. give it a tone), then 10 vibrations, then a single affirmation, then 10 vibration, then a single affirmation etc.etc. until you complete 100 vibrations per 10 set and 10 affirmations per 10 set of vibrations.

Either way it's not wrong or whatnot you could experiment everyone is different. One is all vibrations done at once then affirm and visualize or split affirmation and vibrations into packets of energy and then visualize when done. Most members have stated they prefer the large method of pumping all the vibrations out then affirming and visualizing.

I hope you understand what I mean.

if I want to do 111 then can it be like this: 5 affirmations, 10 vibrations, 10 affirmations, 10 vibrations... and when I do 110 vibrations, all I have to do is affirmation once and vibration and end? sorry for asking so but i'm a stupid person and it really is important to me :cry:

MiniMe3388 said:
if I want to do 111 then can it be like this: 5 affirmations, 10 vibrations, 10 affirmations, 10 vibrations... and when I do 110 vibrations, all I have to do is affirmation once and vibration and end? sorry for asking so but i'm a stupid person and it really is important to me :cry:
Don’t say you’re stupid first of all.
Second, so many affirmations arent needed, you may do the vibrations 111 times(don’t do such high number if your concentration is still lacking, do 54 or 88 if needed) and then after having done the vibrations affirm your affirmation 8,9 or 18 times.

MiniMe3388 said:
Just very simply vibrate 111x the mantra, and then only after you are done, state the affirmation 18 times. This is the standard way and should be really easy to understand. You might want to go for a lower amount of vibrations though, as 111x of such a long mantra would take between 30 minutes and 1 hour, if you vibrate it properly. You can easily do 44x, or 50x, or 55x instead. Especially if you are new, this is what I would recommend. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back