Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Scary dream

GG Allin

astrally flame said:
Greetings champions last night i had a bad dream the enemy was threatning me..this dream stated good i was in my home town and running very fast everything was amazing running in top of the building doing things i never thought i can do like i'm a superhero everthing was so real i could feel the wind smell everything and feel my soul and i go down on the road their was a black car like it was waiting for me and their was a black man who was wearing a black hat and a long black robe who say to me he is tired of me distroying the church and everything they build up and running in this city like it mine if i dont stop what i'm doing the result of my actions won't be good and he will meet me soon..and i know he knew that i'm a satanist because he was afraid of me he just push me by his finger in the head as he speak and his finger was strong like a metal..my qustion is will the aura of protection be good or which other meditation will be good to protect my self from that wicked man??

satan did say (i tried to find the sentence but i failed) jehowas people can´t see you as you can´t see them.
As long you don´t tell people you are ss you should be safe. well aop should be done daily. if you feel your aop might not be good enouth there are advanced ones here on the forum.

Updated Full Aura of Protection by Inanna
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13421&p=52330&hilit=advanced+aop#p52330

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back