Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The things are getting worse..

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Do not panic and do not falter from your set path. Complete your working. Many of the things you describe are because your working is taking hold and healing your soul, which expels these feelings from it.

Also, it's better to keep your religion just a secret. Parents have to be understood in that they are brainwashed, heavily. They think that what is best for their children is to be a xian, because that's all they know, and they are not quite informed.

Your traumas? if you want them those traumas to leave, you shouldn't cling on to them by saying that there yours which will inadvertently keep them attached. Read joyofsatan website.

SerLorars13 said:
Keep the working going. You can do this. I've had very similar things happen with my own parents ~2 years ago, and after I told them I don't believe in their "God", they told me I am dead to them. These are completely normal reactions from brainwashed people nowadays, when they are confronted with someone who defies their religion.

Frankly speaking, talking with people isn't really my strong suit as I can seem boring at times, but if you want someone to talk with you can e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll gladly listen to everything and give advice. Being lonely is not a "requirement" to be on this path.

Hey Lorars, don't give up on our home. Or on our country. Things are really bad, yes.

But don't forget our ancestry. How great our ancestors were. How many amazing people fought for our country and our freedom. We should be proud of our culture, of our history.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to leave the country when you can have a much better future somewhere else. But never give up on this place. It's our duty to make our land better and wake up other people.

Things will change with time. We are a strong nation. And strong race, as a whole. We have the potential. It's because of the Jews and the retarded idiots that we are like in such a bad situation.

And it's normal to go through this as you're getting rid of your problems. Feel proud of your progress. I went through something similar when I started doing the Hatha yoga seriously. Very strong emotions and outbursts. Now all is fine.

I hope that things are getting better for you. And don't forget that you'll always have a family here and on BLS.

Talk to Father Satan and your GD about your problems. You'll definitely feel better. They're always listening.

SerLorars13 said:
Length said:
Your traumas? if you want them those traumas to leave, you shouldn't cling on to them by saying that there yours which will inadvertently keep them attached. Read joyofsatan website.
It is the same thing when we are saying "my Illness", right?
Thank you for telling me this, I won't put anymore that"my" near things like this.

your correct, and i got that information from the joyofsatan website in the healing section in meditation or witchcraft.

SerLorars13 said:
BlueLight said:
Hey Lorars, don't give up on our home. Or on our country. Things are really bad, yes.

But don't forget our ancestry. How great our ancestors were. How many amazing people fought for our country and our freedom. We should be proud of our culture, of our history.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to leave the country when you can have a much better future somewhere else. But never give up on this place. It's our duty to make our land better and wake up other people.

Things will change with time. We are a strong nation. And strong race, as a whole. We have the potential. It's because of the Jews and the retarded idiots that we are like in such a bad situation.

And it's normal to go through this as you're getting rid of your problems. Feel proud of your progress. I went through something similar when I started doing the Hatha yoga seriously. Very strong emotions and outbursts. Now all is fine.

I hope that things are getting better for you. And don't forget that you'll always have a family here and on BLS.

Talk to Father Satan and your GD about your problems. You'll definitely feel better. They're always listening.

Yes we as a whole have potential, but with the situation we are in right now, we can't do much. Going in another country might make things better for me, and I might even accumulate wealth for helping the country to remove it's flaws and heal it form all the harm the jews and their programs did to it. We are indeed strong, but with all those christards around we must hide our selves for our own safety. We must play the game acting like we are as ignorant as them in some cases to be safe. Imagine what our country could become if we eradicate those jews and light a spark in the people's ignorant mind to wake them up.
It will be a dream come true. But in my natal chart, if I remember well, I am supposed to leave the country in the future, due to my family.

Since a child I didn't presented an interest to our culture to be honest. I really like other countries cultre like Germany, North Countries, Japan, China.
Japan is my favorite, I'd love to learn to fight like Myamoto Musashi, to live in a Japanese traditional style house and many other things like this, and of course living near a mountain with a large forest.
I just find them more attractive compared with what we have yet.
Our country could be improved, but in the future. Right now we have the problem called Jew alongside with Xianity.

Things are getting better slowly, now It's easier for me to cry (which I it was hard to even shed a tear) and is so releasing and pleasant to do.

Thank you for your time :)
Living in Asia... that’s just a stupid kid fantasy, you are white, you have no business in other racial countries.

SerLorars13 said:
My emotions are getting out more and more. My anger, hate, despair and fear are emphasized along with the feeling of loneliness and being being abandoned and alone.
That is what Munka is doing, brings all the shit from the soul on the surface. Now what you will do, will you collapse OR get up and face your problems? After you finish these workings, start to bring what you want in order to eliminate these problems from the soul completely and fulfill your wishes, by appropiate workings, one by one. You concentrate on one problem at once, after you get rid of it, start with the next one and so on until you get everything you want. That's a lot of work but with spirituality you can get whatever you want to fulfill yourself. And never forget to appreciate the Gods for giving us knowledge and guidance.

Aquarius said:
Living in Asia... that’s just a stupid kid fantasy, you are white, you have no business in other racial countries.
He never said anything about living in Asia. Just that he'd like living in a house in that kind of style. There is nothing wrong with that.

SerLorars13 said:
Aquarius said:
SerLorars13 said:
Yes we as a whole have potential, but with the situation we are in right now, we can't do much. Going in another country might make things better for me, and I might even accumulate wealth for helping the country to remove it's flaws and heal it form all the harm the jews and their programs did to it. We are indeed strong, but with all those christards around we must hide our selves for our own safety. We must play the game acting like we are as ignorant as them in some cases to be safe. Imagine what our country could become if we eradicate those jews and light a spark in the people's ignorant mind to wake them up.
It will be a dream come true. But in my natal chart, if I remember well, I am supposed to leave the country in the future, due to my family.

Since a child I didn't presented an interest to our culture to be honest. I really like other countries cultre like Germany, North Countries, Japan, China.
Japan is my favorite, I'd love to learn to fight like Myamoto Musashi, to live in a Japanese traditional style house and many other things like this, and of course living near a mountain with a large forest.
I just find them more attractive compared with what we have yet.
Our country could be improved, but in the future. Right now we have the problem called Jew alongside with Xianity.

Things are getting better slowly, now It's easier for me to cry (which I it was hard to even shed a tear) and is so releasing and pleasant to do.

Thank you for your time :)

I forgot to add that you are right. It is a stupid childish fantasy. It doesn't matter that much where I live (it is best to be a white country) as long as I am living somewhere around a forest or very close to a forest, or to just have many trees around my home. I love the sound when wind goes through braches and leaves or fields of wheat. Right now I'm listening to something like this on the background.

I exaggerated back there, sorry.
Hey, don’t apologize for such a small thing, I don’t see how you exagerated, but a white living in non white countries, especially an ss really makes no sense.

Aquarius said:
SerLorars13 said:
Aquarius said:

I forgot to add that you are right. It is a stupid childish fantasy. It doesn't matter that much where I live (it is best to be a white country) as long as I am living somewhere around a forest or very close to a forest, or to just have many trees around my home. I love the sound when wind goes through braches and leaves or fields of wheat. Right now I'm listening to something like this on the background.

I exaggerated back there, sorry.
Hey, don’t apologize for such a small thing, I don’t see how you exagerated, but a white living in non white countries, especially an ss really makes no sense.
I do agree but because how the Japanese society is structured somehow i always wished to live there. There is Just too many things that i like there. In the future when the enemy is gone and the society will be Satanic again then i think i would not have those feelings. But i have to say this, as of right now Japan is one of the best place to live. The thing is we are needed here, we need to fight here and i belive in many years for now we will be needed to fix this planet, we Will be the Elite that Will help heal this planet.

We can't just all leave and move to Japan. They fought to make their country that way.

And let's not forget that Japan still has a lot of problems that need to be solved as soon as possible. There's a reason why they have a Suicide Forest. There's a reason why the suicide rates are so high in Japan and South Korea.

I do respect their discipline and find motivation in their will and power - but we won't change anything by moving there and leaving our land behind.

Going there as a tourist for a week... I don't see anything bad in that. Or temporarily to study their cuisine, for example.

But moving there seems like a bad thing to do. There are plenty of places in Europe you can move to if your country is that bad. But I'd rather remain in my country unless my hand is being forced.

BlueLight said:
We can't just all leave and move to Japan. They fought to make their country that way.

And let's not forget that Japan still has a lot of problems that need to be solved as soon as possible. There's a reason why they have a Suicide Forest. There's a reason why the suicide rates are so high in Japan and South Korea.

I do respect their discipline and find motivation in their will and power - but we won't change anything by moving there and leaving our land behind.

Going there as a tourist for a week... I don't see anything bad in that. Or temporarily to study their cuisine, for example.

But moving there seems like a bad thing to do. There are plenty of places in Europe you can move to if your country is that bad. But I'd rather remain in my country unless my hand is being forced.
You are right, if you are White it is best to live with other Whites and so on with the other races. Asian of course can definitilly go and live in Japan if they want to.

I know that Japan has still a lot of issuese but it doesn have some part of their cultures that is strongly Satanic. The problem with Japan are this, making people's works too fucking much while not paying them enough (still paying them to live but they don't pay the extra hours), making Kids study too fucking much, the glorification of suicide (this is thanks to Buddhism (so the jews too)) and the low birthrate. For what i could see these are most problems that they need to fix. Of course i may have miss some but these are the huge ones. Even with these problems they still have a pretty good society...

luis said:
BlueLight said:

You are right, if you are White it is best to live with other Whites and so on with the other races. Asian of course can definitilly go and live in Japan if they want to.

I know that Japan has still a lot of issuese but it doesn have some part of their cultures that is strongly Satanic. The problem with Japan are this, making people's works too fucking much while not paying them enough (still paying them to live but they don't pay the extra hours), making Kids study too fucking much, the glorification of suicide (this is thanks to Buddhism (so the jews too)) and the low birthrate. For what i could see these are most problems that they need to fix. Of course i may have miss some but these are the huge ones. Even with these problems they still have a pretty good society...

I understand where you are coming from, btw good job making it this far as ss. Even though our Satanist family is online, I'm sure the HPs and the rest of us will be here to support you, big and small. I know myself to be very suspicious and skeptical, but when I did Satanism it just sort of clicked. growing up in a Christian household and being drilled at a young age about jesus , the great bible stories, etc. You think your average person would give sata n a second thought? I was heavily disciplined via asswhippings and the long sermons that my grandparents would give me as my head would go white from the near the hour long sermons. Yet here I am, still trying and giving more each day as I climb one more step and if I feel bold maybe 2. Soon to be at the top!

Do your best, use your imagination, and always knows we are here to support each other! :mrgreen:

On a side note:
I hope to meet my God very soon, sometimes I was skeptical till I realized I'm not doing the full program and making excuses, don't be like me haha. I came to Satanism 3 years ago, but shamefully dropped out for quite awhile.I had completed the 40 day working of the money ritual and gotten a good paying job as well as making easy money on the side. Now I don't have to work for now and that I hope blessings come to you, but you.gotta put in the work :D

DezFranky said:
luis said:
BlueLight said:

I understand where you are coming from, btw good job making it this far as ss. Even though our Satanist family is online, I'm sure the HPs and the rest of us will be here to support you, big and small. I know myself to be very suspicious and skeptical, but when I did Satanism it just sort of clicked. growing up in a Christian household and being drilled at a young age about jesus , the great bible stories, etc. You think your average person would give sata n a second thought? I was heavily disciplined via asswhippings and the long sermons that my grandparents would give me as my head would go white from the near the hour long sermons. Yet here I am, still trying and giving more each day as I climb one more step and if I feel bold maybe 2. Soon to be at the top!

Do your best, use your imagination, and always knows we are here to support each other! :mrgreen:

On a side note:
I hope to meet my God very soon, sometimes I was skeptical till I realized I'm not doing the full program and making excuses, don't be like me haha. I came to Satanism 3 years ago, but shamefully dropped out for quite awhile.I had completed the 40 day working of the money ritual and gotten a good paying job as well as making easy money on the side. Now I don't have to work for now and that I hope blessings come to you, but you.gotta put in the work :D
Now it's 3 years that i'm meditating and fighting this war, i have been pretty consistent, the only thing is that i made stupid mistakes like not cleaning enough my soul and at the very beginning doing too many vibrations in my chakras wich now i know it's pretty useless. I hope you can advance too :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back