Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About my friend..

Aquarius

A jew is a jew, if one day jews will get all power on earth your friend will not care a fuck about you, he will most likely want you as a slave. They are of a parassitic race that has nothing to do with us gentiles. You are gonna have to detach yourself from the kike, use the detaching from unwanted entities meditation it’s on the meditations page.

You need to break up the friendship.

I know it might seem very difficult now - but Jews are toxic and harmful to us. Even it they seem "nice".

Truth can be hard. They are a parasitic race. They will only slow you down in your progress and affect you in a very negative manner.

You need to detach from them as fast as you can. You can find meditations for that on the site.

SatansChildz said:
So my friend is jewish but I have known them for more than 7 years and they seem so nice and we have memories together but does this affect me on a spiritual level and if I have to remove all ties with them is there a meditation to do this naturally because I don’t feel right breaking all ties with them at once if that’s clear
Never trust a jew.

Friendship and Jews are the antithesis of each other. Friendship is a fully Satanic concept of mutual support, care and many other intense feelings as if they're part of your family that the enemy cannot even begin to comprehend, let alone feel. They only fake those so they can get close to you and drain you.

SatansChildz said:
So my friend is jewish but I have known them for more than 7 years and they seem so nice and we have memories together but does this affect me on a spiritual level and if I have to remove all ties with them is there a meditation to do this naturally because I don’t feel right breaking all ties with them at once if that’s clear
You need to cut them off and detach them from your soul immediately. Anyone who is not of Lord Satan, especially the Jews are under the enemy's control. The Jews are literally the blood descendants of the enemy.

How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back