Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Crazy simulation hypothesis

Aquarius

My thoughts are that you should stay more in reality and that life is real.

None of this makes any sense if you study the forum and library more. This whole "we live in simulation" theory is just Jewish bs.
I agree with Aquarius.

All sorts of crackheads think they are living in da simulation when the crack ends, alright.

No, we are not in a simulation. This is just a recent bollocks thing that jew came up in the last years to cause more cognitive confusion to people, same as how they ranted and raved "Dis not de real world rabbi jebu world is real world ok now plz be celibate race mix n die ok n screw nature cuz nature evil".

Our world is natural and real. And a good world, despite of what mentally ill people say.

Its great we can share things here together (even some banal things like this)
But let's not shape this forum into a deluded imaginary storytelling dungeon.
xd

I think you've been taking Rick and Morty waaaay too seriously. We're definitely not inside a simulation of a simulation inside another giant simulation, and the enemy isn't looking for the recipe for concentrated dark matter.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I think you've been taking Rick and Morty waaaay too seriously. We're definitely not inside a simulation of a simulation inside another giant simulation, and the enemy isn't looking for the recipe for concentrated dark matter.

Speaking of Rick and Morty, the November is coming! And you know what that means! :)

That show is created by a rat who stated that his goal was to fuck up the gentiles. I saw the first 2 or 3 episodes and I think they made me a little bit retarded.

"Lur lur lur I'ma pickle now!!! Reeeeeeeeee!"

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That show is created by a rat who stated that his goal was to fuck up the gentiles. I saw the first 2 or 3 episodes and I think they made me a little bit retarded.

Well, it's like American cartoons are any good anyway. They teach nothing of value, unlike anime. The Simpsons, Futurama, Americam Dad, The Griffin, Rick & Morty, etc... All crap with no reason to exist, in my opinion.

Stormblood said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Well, it's like American cartoons are any good anyway. They teach nothing of value, unlike anime. The Simpsons, Futurama, Americam Dad, The Griffin, Rick & Morty, etc... All crap with no reason to exist, in my opinion.
The only good one is Avatar the air bender.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back