Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 166
Location: Midgardr

Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:54 am

Original Article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -town.html
Archive.is: http://archive.is/Mh84c

A neo-Nazi politician has been elected as the mayor of a town in Germany, sparking outrage across the country and calls for him to step down. Stefan Jagsch, of the far right-wing extremist National Democratic Party (NDP), was unanimously elected on Thursday for the small town of Waldsiedlung, near Frankfurt, after the post remained vacant for weeks. The politician has previously made controversial statements about migrants in Germany, including 'the boat is full', 'stop the asylum flood' and 'integration is genocide'.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel's center-right party has condemned the move and has called for the decision to be reversed.

Lawmakers of other mainstream parties also expressed shock. NPD is known for its openly anti-migrant stance.
On his Facebook page, Jagsch said he will 'support the interests of our district' to 'work constructively with everyone and across parties,' adding 'from the people, for the people!'.

Despite his stance on migrants, Jagsch made headlines in 2016 when he was saved form a burning car wreck by a group of Syrian refugees.

He was voted in by a seven-member board, including representatives from Merkel's Christian Democratic Union (CDU), plus junior coalition member Social Democratic Party (SPD) and business-friendly Free Democratic Party (FDP).

Local CDU member Norbert Szielasko, who also voted for Jagsch, said the council elected him because, 'we don't have anybody else, especially nobody young who knows how to use computers and send emails.'

A political storm is brewing after Jagsch was elected as council leader of Waldsiedlung, with a population of around 2,500 people.
'The SPD has a very clear position: we do not co-operate with Nazis! Never!' the party's general secretary Lars Klingbeil tweeted Saturday.

'That applies to federal government, the state and municipalities. The decision in Altenstadt is incomprehensible and cannot be justified.

'It must be reversed immediately. #noNPD.'

The CDU's general secretary Paul Ziemiak also demanded the decision be overturned.

'I'm shocked. The election of a member of a party which pursues anti-constitutional goals is a disgrace,' Ziemiak told Monday's edition of Bild.

'I expect this decision to be corrected.'

Peter Tauber, a CDU member of Germany's lower parliament for Hesse, the state in which Waldsiedlung is located, threatened action against those who elected Jagsch.

'Whoever lacks the political and moral compass and, as a democrat, makes such an irresponsible election decision can not be accepted in the CDU,' Tauber tweeted on Saturday.

'The election of an NPD politician as local leader in Altenstadt with assistance from CDU' members 'horrifies me,' he added.

The FDP's parliamentary chief Marco Buschmann described Jagsch's election as 'doubly bad: firstly that democrats voted for someone like him and secondly, that no democratic candidate was ready to take on the task' of leader.

Regional CDU and SPD leaders in Altenstadt also condemned the decision.

'The election of a member of a party that, according to the Federal Constitutional Court, pursues anti-consitutional goals is incomprehensible and intolerable for the CDU,' wrote Sven Mueller-Winter, party chairman for Altenstadt, and regional chair Lucia Puttrich in a joint statement.

They called for the representatives who elected Jagsch to 'reconsider, understand and correct their wrong decision.'
Lisa Gnadl, the district's SPD chief was 'completely stunned' that Jagsch was 'unanimously elected' with votes from CDU, SPD and FDP representatives.

'We will therefore have to examine all the consequences,' she added.

(Commentary Below)
===========================================

Okay, first of all....National Democrat Party? Is that what they're calling themselves?

"Nationaldemokraten…

Nationale Demokratie!!! Was soll ist das sein?! Nationalsozialistische Politik erfordert einen Demokratiebegriff, der nicht für einen Namen geeignet ist! Wie dumm kannst du sein?!"

-Adolf Hitler, Er Ist Wieder Da (2015 Film)

So lemme get this straight, they elected a member of the NPD because he was the only one who knew how to WRITE AN EMAIL?

Discuss below.
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

Regardless of what goes on or what's to come, Keep Calm and Carry On.


Newest Song: https://clyp.it/qefthb1k [Ace of Base - Beautiful Life (Eurobeat Remix)]

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 961
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby Egon » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:32 pm

Over 70 years of painstaking kike brainwash has bitten the dust in 4 years of RTRs...

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3967

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:34 pm

Egon wrote:Over 70 years of painstaking kike brainwash has bitten the dust in 4 years of RTRs...


And this is exactly all of us without exception need to do the RTR's daily and with utmost seriousness.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Currently Closed

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 650

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:55 pm

Was anone else candidating? Why is he called a neo nazi? Because he does not like refugees. Srsly this is just the media skreeching over a right wing win. Those people are not awake let's not exagerate.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:09 pm

They are just all showing the destruction of European's agenda is real and the enforced policy of the government.

No mistake Merkel is whining she is a fat German Goyim hating Jewess.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 961
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby Egon » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:17 pm

No one is exaggerating. The fact that there ARE people in Germany who awakened some level of consciousness despite brainwash and got elected by several voters is the fact to be noted here, no one thinks he's a full NS candidate.

EasternFireLion666 wrote:Was anone else candidating? Why is he called a neo nazi? Because he does not like refugees. Srsly this is just the media skreeching over a right wing win. Those people are not awake let's not exagerate.

luis
Posts: 2099

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby luis » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:32 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:Was anone else candidating? Why is he called a neo nazi? Because he does not like refugees. Srsly this is just the media skreeching over a right wing win. Those people are not awake let's not exagerate.

Yes nowday to call you nazi or fascist (if you are in Italy) it's enough that you say that illegal immigration is bad. I've seen this so many times here in Italy...

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 808
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:33 pm

Wow, just wow! As Egon said, everything that kikes have been working for so hard for the past 70 years is crumbling like a house of cards.


I would like to see faces of filthy elders of Zion.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 249

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby GG Allin » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:19 pm

He was not elected as mayor he was elected as a "ortsvorsteher" honorary office(has to do with streets, sidewalks, if a dog does bark all the time such day to day smal things), no one did want to do it. He was the only one who stand as a candidate. And today they did renounce the electioun because it was doabel. and as EasternFireLion666 did state most of npd guys are not awaken but there are some in this party, this would be the reason why the protection of the constitution "verfassungsschutz" is watching them. Its just judenpresse hyping something trivial

here a german artikel routhly translatet (translater):

"NPD man chosen as an alternative due to lack of resources: This is how it is with local politics


The excitement has not subsided even after a few days. How could it be? In the Wetterau district of Hesse, a functionary of the right-wing extremist NPD was elected local leader.

A representative of a party that has been observed by the Office for the Protection of the Constitution for years. In a 2017 ruling, the Federal Constitutional Court attested that the party was nothing less than a "kinship with National Socialism". The incomprehensible: Stefan Jagsch received the votes of the CDU, SPD and FDP.

The backgrounds for the behaviour of the other politicians provide a deep insight. If one believes one of those affected, then the man was elected because there was no alternative. A CDU representative of the local advisory board stated that he had elected NPD man for "lack of alternatives", because he was the only one who could cope with e-mails, as he told the "Hessischer Rundfunk". What about local politics when right-wing extremists come to offices that no one else apparently wants?
Fewer and fewer applicants for municipal offices

From the perspective of Alexander Handschuh, spokesman for the German Association of Towns and Municipalities (DStGB), the incident draws attention to a fundamental problem. "We have actually noticed that fewer and fewer people are applying for municipal offices. Above all there is a clear decrease with honorary offices , explains glove. This trend has been observable for some time now.

He sees three main reasons for this development. Firstly, it is becoming more and more difficult to reconcile the offices with family and career. The expenditure increased, so the DStGB speaker. "The local politics is now demanded to react to it. It is a matter of scheduling meetings at more favourable times. Also the possibility of participating in meetings by Skype could ease the problem. His conviction: The fact that the room for manoeuvre for officials at local level, for example through European Union regulations, is shrinking, is also part of the problem. "The space for individual decisions is becoming smaller.
Local politics lack applicants: attacks also fuel trend

And there is something else that Handschuh considers to be a growing problem: the harsh tone that local politicians are increasingly confronted with. "The tone is becoming rougher. We notice that insults and verbal abuse are on the increase, including physical confrontations. The social media are particularly hard hit. "Of course you think twice about whether you want to take office or not."

Does the case from the Hessian Waldsiedlung possibly stand for the trend that right-wing extremists deliberately get involved in local politics in order to fill a vacuum? "We don't see that," says Handschuh. "We do not see any fundamental tendencies in this direction. Although NPD representatives would sit on advisory boards or the like, he does not believe that there would be any targeted attempts to fill the gaps in local politics with right-wing extremists. According to the DStGB spokesman, he also knows of no other right-wing extremist local leader. "Even if it is not easy to keep track of about 11,000 municipalities nationwide: I am not aware of any other case".
DStGB: Election of an NPD man may not make school

The consequences of this presumed shortage of personnel in Altenstadt have now drawn attention to local politics nationwide. The reactions of the federal politicians make it unmistakably clear that the statement of the local politicians cannot be used as an excuse for the election of an NPD man. SPD Secretary General Lars Klingbeil wrote on Twitter that the election was "incomprehensible and unjustifiable" and that the decision had to be "reversed". Peter Tauber, Hessian CDU member of the Bundestag and State Secretary in the Ministry of Defense, twittered that the election "appalled me very much". CDU chairwoman Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer called the horror and indignation completely justified in the "ARD Summer Interview" on Sunday. "The aim is to apply for and carry out a deselection of the now elected candidate as quickly as possible".

Also the DStGB reprimands the procedures. "The election of an NPD representative is anything but a good decision. We are clearly against it: This choice may not make school , stresses glove.

In principle, it is possible to vote out NPD man Jagsch, who is now being called for from different directions, says Handschuh. That is what the local ordinance gives away. Because simply in such a way the tuning result cannot be cancelled. "Formally there is nothing to expose at the choice of the man", stresses the DSTGB speaker. "Politically against it very well."

https://www.focus.de/politik/deutschlan ... 28367.html
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1264

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby Gerecht Ror » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:47 pm

That's a very good news, Germany deserves to wake up at the soonest and big RTR victory!
I agree she might not be really and Neo-Nazi, however the way how the jewish press is criticizing him, is a clear sign he is really opposing their goals.
Born to Raise Hell. Hail Satan!
- RTR - Destruction and Creation - EN - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSoed8gNWg

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 213

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby ZmajEriksson » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:23 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Egon wrote:Over 70 years of painstaking kike brainwash has bitten the dust in 4 years of RTRs...


And this is exactly all of us without exception need to do the RTR's daily and with utmost seriousness.


I do a minimum of 3 or 4 a day
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

The Alchemist7
Posts: 592

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:13 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:Was anone else candidating? Why is he called a neo nazi? Because he does not like refugees. Srsly this is just the media skreeching over a right wing win. Those people are not awake let's not exagerate.

This is a trick of the jews. Because Nazism was prohibited and agressively slandered by the jews in the past, any "far-right" or nationalist party or person is called a "neo-nazi" and slandered by the jewish media to directionate in him the hatred of the people and eventually to take him down. "Democratically" nationalism cannot exist in a world ruled by jews. That poor man got the leadership of a tiny town and is already slandered by the entire jewry in Germany. They crap their pants when nationalist people get even the smallest amount of power.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 592

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:26 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote: I agree she might not be really and Neo-Nazi, however the way how the jewish press is criticizing him, is a clear sign he is really opposing their goals.

Neo-nazism doesn't exist. I got a dictionary app that gives a quite accurate definition of "Neo-nazi", I cite:
"(pejorative) An insult used against a person with very right-wing and domineering or intolerant views.'

Obviously by "Intolerant" and "domineering" they were refering to jewish social doctrines like multiculturalism or globalism. The point is, the jewish media calls "neo-nazi" every person or party that expresses nationalistic views, because nationalism is the total opposite of everything that jews promote. That guy is definitely nor nazi nor neo-nazi neither. Is just a nationalist as many millions others. Of course the jewish media has to slander him and destroy his reputation with this cheap trick.

FancyMancy
Posts: 2800

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:38 pm

Neo-Nazism is a way in for Nazism, then - and who better for it to happen, than in Germany. The jew couldn't patch that hole.

We'll see all of the patchwork of the jew. Then we'll see all of the patchwork of the jew unraveling, more so than it has been doing and is doing now, with the j00z embroidery (other meaning). Then we'll see all of the fine fabrics and find embroidery (usual meaning) of the National Socialists.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 166
Location: Midgardr

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:12 am

Ahh, I see my post has made the "Pinned Topics" section. Nice.
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

Regardless of what goes on or what's to come, Keep Calm and Carry On.


Newest Song: https://clyp.it/qefthb1k [Ace of Base - Beautiful Life (Eurobeat Remix)]

User avatar
DSB
Posts: 24
Location: In your screen

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby DSB » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:35 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:German Chancellor Angela Merkel's center-right party has condemned the move and has called for the decision to be reversed.


Anjela Kazmierczaks CDU being center-right party:

"Left" |------CDU-----------------| "Right"

Judenpresse.
Image

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 166
Location: Midgardr

Re: Neo-Nazi who believes 'integration with migrants is genocide' is unanimously elected as mayor of German town

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:48 am

What makes this whole thing laughable is:

1. He was elected because he was the only one who knew how to write a frickin' EMAIL (which is older than I am)
2. They consider the NPD to be "Far-right extremists" if you ask me, they're not extreme enough.
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

Regardless of what goes on or what's to come, Keep Calm and Carry On.


Newest Song: https://clyp.it/qefthb1k [Ace of Base - Beautiful Life (Eurobeat Remix)]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: luis and 22 guests