Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question Regarding My GD

Shael

SerLorars13 said:
It's totally possible that he is your GD. Don't worry yourself too much.
Regarding vibrating his name, I would be careful there. In the past I tried vibrating the name of a lower-ranked God, Minoson, and the energies didn't feel very good at all. I think some of their names may be corrupted or altered in some way, and/or be different from the mantra versions of their names. It's possible that their mantra versions have very complicated pronounciations in order to actually invoke their energies.

You can still try to vibrate it of course, but just be careful please. If something feels bad it's best to stop.
If you want to feel him, you can do void meditation on his sigil and breathe in his energies with simple energy-breathing. Many members have done this successfully and made contact with the God in question, and it's completely safe to do.

Also, since you just happened to have Seere as your (potential) GD, let me share something with you. I do not have Seere as my GD (most likely atleast, since I'm a straight male), but I always loved his sigil a lot and wanted to have a picture of it in my room. For this purpose I commissioned a vector drawing of his sigil so that it can be displayed in it's full glory even at really high resolutions.
Vector files:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kax4bac55gy0282/seere%202.ai?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4g1auyln5d5mfc3/seere%202.eps?dl=1
(You can open these in Inkspace [free] and extract it as jpg/png in any resultion you want)

The following is the vector drawing extracted as a high-quality jpg file:
seere-2-01.jpg

Hope this helps you.
Hail Seere :)

SerLorars13 said:
Yesterday I vibrated His name for 40 times and I asked for a sign, a sign that I can undesrstand. But the rest of the day I felt awful, maybe is some karmic dirt here, because I felt like garbage, some signs of depression. Or maybe His name it's corrupted, who knows.
I would recommend against further vibrating his name for now, for safety's sake. Stick to energy breathing on his sigil.
The symptoms you describe are almost identical to how I felt when I vibrated "Minoson" back then. Most likely the majority of their currently known names are not for use as mantras.
This would require more testing to make a general verdict, though, as some names like Inanna are indeed useable as powerful mantras.

SerLorars13 said:
Tho after I saw your reply and the part with His high quality sigil I felt enthusiasm, and I still feel. Maybe this is the sign that I asked for, or it isn't. I will do void meditation and energy breathing on His sigil. And indeed His sigil is beautiful, both of them to be honest.

Thank you for high quality version and for guidance!

Btw I'm gay. I didn't said it before so I say it now.

Hail Seere!
If you are attracted to other females, it is very likely that Seere is not your GD. Our GDs are always of the gender that we are sexually attracted towards (a straight male would have a female GD, and so on). If you have bisexual tendencies (whom you may not even be aware of currently) then it is possible to have GDs of either gender, though from what I know they are still of the gender we hold more preference in.

That being said, it is completely possible and normal to be friends with a God who isn't our guardian. I think no God would turn an SS who is genuinely interested in them away. It's even possible you two were close in past lives, so don't let the above discourage you. :)

SerLorars13 said:
I have no idea why but I thought you were a girl hahaha. It's become almost a running gag here that I misguess the gender of literally everyone. x)

If you are a gay male then definitely Seere can be your GD. Considering the background info here it's even very likely. :)

SerLorars13 said:
It's not the first time when someone thought that I am a girl, I almost look like a girl (i dont act or dress like one obviously, but maybe some of my traits are creating this impression, like I'm speaking more politely, I'm a little shy and I don't talk a lot in groups especially, I'm soft hearted as some might say, but not with everyone, and sensible) and some elders really think that I'm a girl lol.
I got confused for a girl on here too, don't worry haha. It's a bit different for me but I do also have a decently prominent feminine side. I get what you mean.

SerLorars13 said:
My body structure it's very possible to be the same with Seere's. Since I was a kid I had a muscular body, tho mine is not worked out. Some acquaintances of mine said that I have a body of a God, it made me laugh when they said that, because since I was a little child until recently I thought about myself only the worst, like I have the worst body, the worst face, the worst family and so on, that's not ok, I know. The longest time for me being at gym was for about almost a month, and I already had this body before I got to the gym. I don't do many physical exercises or effort lately..

I love swiming tho, but in my town I can't do that without getting tanned, I guess I have to do something else. Sooner if possible.
I would highly recommend you to do some exercise every day, even just a little bit. I used to do no exercise at all and it was one of the many factors playing into me having terrible health. Right now I just do two sets of 10 pull-ups, push-ups, squats, and sit-ups every day, with some small stretching afterwards. It's really quick to do. If I do it all really thoroughly and detailed it takes me maybe 20 minutes total. You can even do only half for a start, or even less than that. The important thing is that you do atleast a little bit every day to keep your circulation healthy and strong. It will also make your body more toned and powerful as a side-effect, of course. ;)

SerLorars13 said:
My ascendant is in his 3rd decan, which is Pisces, another coincidence I think.

Thanks for replying!
Hail Seere!
You can keep doing energy-breathing on his sigil every day. It will make you closer to him so that eventually you can interact with him more and more. :)

SerLorars13 said:
I started to do physical exercises from two days now + yoga Hatha and kundalini yoga, I must add alternate nostril breathing and is complete.

I have heart problems from what I observed and it started to get worse since the beginning of this summer. It's like something is squeezing my heart, like something is crushing it. Maybe not doing exercises has weakened it.
I only have two days of exercises and I see a small improvement lol.
This sounds very similar to what I had. For me, doing just some very few minutes of running every day worked wonders in fixing it. Just try to run for like 5 minutes a day, start with a slow jog and finish with a sprint as fast as you can. It really gets your heart pumping and works great in getting rid of this annoying pressure sensation.

SerLorars13 said:
When I do kundalini yoga I don't know if I must do those poses like crossed legs or sitting on my heels and so one, are they necessary or I must do the exercises with those poses?
I would recommend to try and do them like described. It's said that you can also do them while sitting on a chair or smth as long as you keep your back straight, but I never tried that before so I cant vouch for it. Also, with KY make sure you do the breathing properly. KY poses are done quickly and rhythmically, in accordance with your breath. It's like you do the "breath of fire" exercise and you move in the poses according to your exhale and inhale.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Breath_of_Fire.html
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23071&p=98525#p98525

SerLorars13 said:
It makes me feel good when I meditate on His Sigil.
I need to open my clairvoyance points and sixth chakra to be able to see him, and open clairaudience points and crown chakra to be able to hear him, right?
Thanks again bro!
Hail Seere!
It will make things much easier yes, but meditating on his sigil will also work on these things passively. The sigils of our Gods are a beautiful thing.
Don't let supposed "requirements" stop you from talking with him. It's completely possible that you will hear him sometime while you do energy breathing on the sigil. The important thing is to go into it without specific expectations, so that your mind is completely open to any kind of communication from him.

Shael said:
Our GDs are always of the gender that we are sexually attracted towards (a straight male would have a female GD, and so on).

I didn't know that. This makes searching for the GD so much easier :)
Where can I find more about GD?

Vaal said:
I had some of these articles searched up a few months ago, unfortunately I'm rather short on time right now. Maybe someone else can link some stuff here.

Basically, our GD is of the gender we feel the most sexual attraction to. They also share qualities that we ourselves (deep down) aspire to have and develop, and that we are talented in. Usually our GD(s) have our dominant element as their element as well, though this does not apply 100% of the time. It's just an additional indicator. For example I have lots of talents for the fire element, so despite this not being my dominant element, the majority of my GDs is specializing on the fire element, as opposed to my "main" element in my chart.

If anything is unclear feel free to ask :)

Shael said:
Vaal said:
I had some of these articles searched up a few months ago, unfortunately I'm rather short on time right now. Maybe someone else can link some stuff here.

Basically, our GD is of the gender we feel the most sexual attraction to. They also share qualities that we ourselves (deep down) aspire to have and develop, and that we are talented in. Usually our GD(s) have our dominant element as their element as well, though this does not apply 100% of the time. It's just an additional indicator. For example I have lots of talents for the fire element, so despite this not being my dominant element, the majority of my GDs is specializing on the fire element, as opposed to my "main" element in my chart.

Thanks, Shael. I'm not sure about the element; I like water ,but air is nice,too. Also I like Ice, I think it's something between air and water(but it's not one of the elements).

Shael said:
Our GDs are always of the gender that we are sexually attracted towards (a straight male would have a female GD, and so on).
Wow are you that sure about this? :?
Let explain:From the beginning I felt a very storng connection with Beleth .So when I started to communicate with the gods(2 years ago) I asked Satan to ask her if she wants to talk to me.A minute after I felt a female voice in my head talking to me (100% sure it was a female voice).After the we talked a bit telepathically I asked her if she would like to be my guardian demon .She said yes .Then I asked father Satan if he is ok with this too He said yes .After a month or so he told me to try to communicate with Set because he will be my guardian demon too for a while.I did that and he told me that if I want anything I can talk to him too if I need to.He also as I have said in an older post was bit strict with me in regards to meditate (he needed to be because I was a bit stupid then ).Now to not write down a 2 years story I will end this by saying that :I know that Set is not my guardian demon and there are many things that Beleth have told me and I can see High priests or other members talking about .Some examples:A Love working cannot make a heterosexual boy bisexual and how to provide her with energy (those were much time before I talked to Set),The Aum suits better to the 4th and Giaum to the 6th(2 months before Hps Maxine published this) and this was about 20 days before ,she told me the use of the golden chakra and some days ago a member provided me with a site from a Hp that says excalty the same as she told me.So I don't I am paranoid.
Now if what you say is true how can she be my guardian while I am homosexual?But just to say I still talk frequently with Set .(Also in the November that I sarted the returning curses 1&2 he told me that he will help me and he did for much time but now he sends an assistant to do it because he is very busy ).Also I feel a bit attracted from the first time I read about him( different attraction that I had with Beleth ).
Something more about Beleth is that her element is air and air is my favourite elemet!(Both in characteristics and i really like the effects if the air invocation)

SerLorars13 said:
Thank you bro, I will come with more questions or with what I experienced during meditations, yoga and physical exercice.

I must add that 5 min running. Tomorrow morning I guess I start with it, if that's ok. Tomorrow I enter In a new school year, so from tomorrow I must wake up earlier and this week I made my sleep program. I must wake up at 5 AM and get to sleep at 9-10PM if I can.

This Is my final year of school and the hardest so after I finish those 90 days workings I will add something to learn easier to get better results on exams. But I'll let this for that time.
After I pass this so caled 'final exam' I must find what career I should follow, cause I don't know exactly what I'm gonna do after school. I'm gonna take a job and make some money for chart readings.

I'm happy that I searched for guidance here.

Thanks again bro!

Hail Seere!
I'm glad I was able to help you.

For help with education and the like, look into the Jupiter planetary square. It can still be done until November I think, and it only takes 16 days to do. If you can fit in a few of those squares you should have an easier time getting through the exam :)

Νίκος said:
Let explain:From the beginning I felt a very storng connection with Beleth.
I believe that your Guardian Demon(s) are always of the primary gender you are attracted to. This has to do with spiritual concepts and energies as well I think, in the sense that the gender you are attracted to also makes for the best teacher. It ties into the whole "unison" stuff that is all over spirituality and found in tons of concepts, I think.

However, it's completely possible and normal to have Demon Friends who are not of the gender we are attracted to. If your communications there were genuine, it's completely possible that Beleth has taken a liking to you and is visiting you from time to time as a friend. This is also possible in a sense of having had a connection to the God/Goddess in question going back into past lives as well. In these cases you can definitely also receive guidance and/or protection from them, even though they are not actually your "GD". From my understanding, it's just that the main God(s) who guide you are your actual GD(s) whom are of the gender you are attracted to.

Also, quick article here. I tried finding the original but it's damn difficult to dig up. This article does reference the original statement though: https://web.archive.org/web/20131207051804/http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm

Shael said:
SerLorars13 said:
Yesterday I vibrated His name for 40 times and I asked for a sign, a sign that I can undesrstand. But the rest of the day I felt awful, maybe is some karmic dirt here, because I felt like garbage, some signs of depression. Or maybe His name it's corrupted, who knows.
I would recommend against further vibrating his name for now, for safety's sake. Stick to energy breathing on his sigil.
The symptoms you describe are almost identical to how I felt when I vibrated "Minoson" back then. Most likely the majority of their currently known names are not for use as mantras.
This would require more testing to make a general verdict, though, as some names like Inanna are indeed useable as powerful mantras.

SerLorars13 said:
Tho after I saw your reply and the part with His high quality sigil I felt enthusiasm, and I still feel. Maybe this is the sign that I asked for, or it isn't. I will do void meditation and energy breathing on His sigil. And indeed His sigil is beautiful, both of them to be honest.

Thank you for high quality version and for guidance!

Btw I'm gay. I didn't said it before so I say it now.

Hail Seere!
If you are attracted to other females, it is very likely that Seere is not your GD. Our GDs are always of the gender that we are sexually attracted towards (a straight male would have a female GD, and so on). If you have bisexual tendencies (whom you may not even be aware of currently) then it is possible to have GDs of either gender, though from what I know they are still of the gender we hold more preference in.

That being said, it is completely possible and normal to be friends with a God who isn't our guardian. I think no God would turn an SS who is genuinely interested in them away. It's even possible you two were close in past lives, so don't let the above discourage you. :)

Our leader, Hitler, had Sorath as his guardian, and last time I checked, he wasn't a woman.

I think there might be exceptions to this rule. I would say "it is likely that your GD is of opposite sex from you, but it is not necessary a rule, as there might be exceptions".

Larissa666 said:
Our leader, Hitler, had Sorath as his guardian, and last time I checked, he wasn't a woman.

I think there might be exceptions to this rule. I would say "it is likely that your GD is of opposite sex from you, but it is not necessary a rule, as there might be exceptions".
That's a good point actually. I would say that this was likely the case for the sake of protection, rather than guidance, simply because Hitler played an extremely important role. I could be wrong though, who knows. There may indeed be some kind of weird exception to the rule when it comes to GDs.

Shael said:
Νίκος said:
I believe that your Guardian Demon(s) are always of the primary gender you are attracted to. This has to do with spiritual concepts and energies as well I think, in the sense that the gender you are attracted to also makes for the best teacher. It ties into the whole "unison" stuff that is all over spirituality and found in tons of concepts, I think.

However, it's completely possible and normal to have Demon Friends who are not of the gender we are attracted to. If your communications there were genuine, it's completely possible that Beleth has taken a liking to you and is visiting you from time to time as a friend. This is also possible in a sense of having had a connection to the God/Goddess in question going back into past lives as well. In these cases you can definitely also receive guidance and/or protection from them, even though they are not actually your "GD". From my understanding, it's just that the main God(s) who guide you are your actual GD(s) whom are of the gender you are attracted to.

Also, quick article here. I tried finding the original but it's damn difficult to dig up. This article does reference the original statement though: https://web.archive.org/web/20131207051804/http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm
It seems that I remembered correctly.It says USUALLY not always.
Now regarding what you said, yes she had told me that we were friends in one of my past lives.She visits only when I want to give her energy but she had made it clear to me that she is very busy,as all the gods are, so I should call her only when I have a question or I want to give her energy or if I can deal with a problem so I really need her help.Set and father Satan have told this to me too.Sometimes when I am really in a time of need and I need help they always help me or calm me down.I am so thankful for all their hell
Regarding if she is my GD keep in mind I have quite good astral senses (especially hearing) so I think it is impossible to not have understood well what I was said.Also Larissa666 has a very good point about Sorath and Hitler.

SerLorars13 said:
Jupiter square it's east to do, I don't think It'll be a problem to fit it in.
The problem is:
- material or spiritual?
- how many times should I repeat the affirmation?
Generally from what I know, spiritual is for affecting yourself on the inside, like in the sense of letting you absorb knowledge more easily. Whereas material is for affecting your situation on the outside, such as finding good learning material and getting into an overall situation that makes it easier for you to learn things.
I would recommend the spiritual square, but the decision is up to you in the end based on your exact situation and what you want to accomplish.

SerLorars13 said:
Btw, I see improvements in my concentration and visualization. Maybe because is waxing moon, who knows. I'm feeling a lot more calm, even if my mind tries to scare the sh*t out of me. I keep ending up thinking about creepy stuff, BUT everytime when this happens I get a little scared and after a few moments I start to focus on what I am doing, like cleaning the aura, and boom the fear and those thought vanish.
That's awesome!
Glad to hear that. :)

Plasma — fire
Gas — air
Liquid — water
Solid — earth (ice)

Vaal said:
Shael said:
Vaal said:

Thanks, Shael. I'm not sure about the element; I like water ,but air is nice,too. Also I like Ice, I think it's something between air and water(but it's not one of the elements).

SdD said:
Plasma — fire
Gas — air
Liquid — water
Solid — earth (ice)

Thanks, makes sense.

also, I read about earth on jos ,and it's not the type of personality that I like. But, I like ice. Is it still my element?

SdD said:
Vaal said:
SdD said:
Plasma — fire
Gas — air
Liquid — water
Solid — earth (ice)

Thanks, makes sense.

also, I read about earth on jos ,and it's not the type of personality that I like. But, I like ice. Is it still my element?

It's not about what you like,
It's about who you are.

Do you know his elements?

https://www.lunarium.co.uk/calculators/what-are-you-made-of.jsp#.XX5KuJdv-Ec

What if I will be reborn somewhere else in my next life, thus having different element? I still have the same GD? That makes finding gd harder.

SdD said:
Vaal said:
SdD said:
Plasma — fire
Gas — air
Liquid — water
Solid — earth (ice)

Thanks, makes sense.

It's about who you are.

On the Demon.pdf in the library it is written your gd will have the element that you love the most.

Shael said:
Νίκος said:

Oh my Satan. That is really strange you bring that up. I was just thinking about who might be my Guardian Demon, and the reason I have not found who may have been my guardian was because these demons I have made contact with in the past I thought were my guardian, BUT Flauros, Morrighan has been the most presently consistent in my life. And since I been having a major issue with contact. I am actually kind of shocked I didn't see it sooner. But what you just said makes hell of a lot of sense! As I have encountered in the past, a certain demoness was also known as the goddess Morrighan, was the first person who popped into my head concerning GD. I am kind of shaking after realizing who it is because I should have known that in the past. I have SEEN her with red hair, with red blood eyes, and she wore purple, at that time I didn't know it was Flauros but when I read the description of Flauros, and found out she was Morrighan, my mouth dropped.

Wow, amazing... thank you for sharing this and how it actually makes a lot of sense.

SdD said:
Vaal said:
SdD said:
Plasma — fire
Gas — air
Liquid — water
Solid — earth (ice)

Thanks, makes sense.

It's about who you are.

I've just seen this post with the calculator. I wanted to say it's very inaccurate. No calculator can be made for specific things like this in astrology as this is a right-brained science. You can only cast the chart, which is the only left-brained activity here, aside from organising how to explain its content. The contents can't be told through logic. In this specific case, this calculator of course doesn't take into account important data like prominent planets, aspects, quarters and so on. For example, I would score very low on water but I've been confirmed by HP Hooded Cobra that water is one of my strongest elements, on par and sometimes even stronger than what would appear to be the strongest by mere left-brained calculations and this fact is due to a prominent water planet and its aspects to other planets.

Stormblood said:
SdD said:
Vaal said:
Thanks, makes sense.

It's about who you are.

I've just seen this post with the calculator. I wanted to say it's very inaccurate.
I second this. It was not accurate for me. Plus, the GPS coordinates for that calculator include only rough capital cities in time zones, and not actual GPS coordinates, so that in and of itself makes it very unreliable.

It's interesting jewgle shoahed the Void Course of the Moon calculator page but kept this inaccurate page up. That's interesting, don't you think?!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back