Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lucifer The Ankh

Mageson666

Lucifer The Ankh

The symbol of the Ankh represents Venus, in ancient Egypt the name of the Ankh is Shiva, the Ankh represents the third eye the pineal region which is governed by spirit which relates to Venus. This is the place where spirit materializes into the being. Shiva rules the element of spirit in Hinduism. This is how this works its in Lucifer's sigil:

th

That Ankh is simply showing the hieroglyph of the mantra Shiva.

Lucifer's name of Anki in Sumerian is where the term Ankh comes from. The ancient Egyptians and Sumerians had the same culture. Anki is called The Lord Of The Sacred Eye in Sumeria and this is the Eye Of Shiva in the east. The Egyptians show the Ouroboros serpent as the solar halo around the head this serpent symbol is called Satan in ancient Egypt. Which means Eternal Truth the ability to know this level of consciousness of the fully opened psychic centers the ability to have total access to the spiritual realm the light of the astral. This is why Satanama is the highest name of God in serpent power Yoga in the east and its a mantra to open up the third eye in Kundalini, the serpent power Yoga. Satanama in Sanskrit means Hail Satan.

The Ankh represents the energy of the pineal gland and the cup the solar chakra. In the east the symbol of Shiva is the five pointed star of Venus and Shiva's incarnation is called Shukra the planet Venus, however Shukra means semen, the semen of Shiva is the dew of the pineal gland. Shiva rules the grail the cup of Soma in the east.

The VA letter is given the number 5 and the number of the Morning Star Venus. The mantra is important the I letter is a double letter the vowel of the semi vowel Y and the V of B the V connects its the semi vowel of U which is the union of opposites. These letters vibrate the head. But the head is ruled by fire as well the fire of the mind the SHI is fire in Sanskrit, Rudra the god of fire is shown at the third eye and the VA is the important part. The VA activates the pineal and also connects the pathway of energy to the solar chakra to help deliver the dew to the solar and connect the two. The heart is the center of the head and is called BA in ancient Egyptian but this is also VA within ancient Egyptian.

This is why Venus and the Sun have an esoteric connection its the energy of the dew and the solar. This is why Lucifer the God of Venus is also a solar deity. The number of Venus 5, 8, 13 relate to empowering the chakras and their elements with such process. The 13th rune is A Shiva the mantra of Shiva in Hinduism. This is why the 13 chakras all connect at the solar chakra which is empowered by this mantra. This is why Shiva's mantra is supposed to purify the elements its by activation of the solar chakra this purifies the chakras and elements in Hindu alchemy.

Source
Soma in Yoga and Ayurveda: The Power of Rejuvenation and Immortality by David Dr. Frawley
Merging With Shiva, Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami
The Mystery Of The Seven Vowels, Joscelyn Godwin
The Serpent Grail,Philip Gardiner, Gary Osborn
Shiva: The Lord of Yoga, David Frawley
The Golden Flower

Thank you so much for another informative sermon and thank you for the sources too, it's appreciated greatly.

Makes alot of since with the 666 empowering meditation va always seemed very strong to me,

I also cant help but notice, that in Satan's grail Sigil you can see a V and an upside down A

HAIL SATAN FOR ETERNITY!
HAIL ALL GODS OF HELL FOR ETERNITY!

HP Mageson,
Thanks for the hard work and time that you take to put into the sermons. Whether they are short or long, I always benefit from them.
I have a question about Satan's Grail. The object hanging from the top of the grail ; I take that as being the Ankh. But what do the 2 circles in each of the top corners of the grail represent. Thanks for whatever info you can pass my way.
All honor be to Father Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back