Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral Arts Of The Gods

astralsoul11

This website is full of art of our gods, I think many of you will like it. :) https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/

astralsoul11 said:
This website is full of art of our gods, I think many of you will like it. :) https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/

sure click the JEW LINK and don´t forget to mention they should not use the sigils to connect with the gods the picture is enouth. So nefarious entities can play tricky games as imposters with people here.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22454&p=98618#p98618

"Re: Jewish blood?

Report this post

Postby astralsoul11 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:03 am
Why does race matter? If race matters to you, you are obviously racist and are judging someone based on their body which is completely stupid. If someone was in Judaism, they could not be a Satanist because they follow the Jewish God which Satan is against and are already in Judaism.

astralsoul11

Re: Jewish blood?

Report this post

Postby astralsoul11 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:23 am
Ryan, do not listen to people in this forum who hate on someone for being Jewish by race. It is absolutely silly to judge someone as evil based on what race they are. I see no evidence all Jews by race are evil. If a Jew In Judaism practiced the old testament laws and killed witches happily, then yes that Jew is evil."

This user may be an infiltrator but that site was made by a legit member.

GG Allin said:
sure click the JEW LINK and don´t forget to mention they should not use the sigils to connect with the gods the picture is enouth. So nefarious entities can play tricky games as imposters with people here.

astralsoul11 said:
Get the fuck out of here JEW.

Egon said:
This user may be an infiltrator but that site was made by a legit member.
Agreed. That link has been around for years and I love the artwork there.

The artworks on this site are wrong. Abbadon for example has been described as really tall ,blonde with a moustache, by the H.P. Maxine.
It can give someone a wrong idea.

Vaal said:
The artworks on this site are wrong. Abbadon for example has been described as really tall ,blonde with a moustache, by the H.P. Maxine.
Gods do also appear in different forms to people, as well as under different names.
Then there is the issue of lackluster astral senses, which can lead to smaller corruptions in details. Like one Goddess being drawn with black skin while retaining completely Aryan facial features. In this case if I remember correctly, the Goddess actually did have a very tanned skin and this was simply misinterpreted by the person and drawn at an exaggerated level.

This however is not a reason to stop publishing art of the Gods, in my opinion. Any picture that is earnestly trying to picture one of our Gods is beautiful to me. And in the end practice makes perfect, so no need to hate on the creator of this site for some small imperfections. :)

Vaal said:

They're just tributes... from fans...

Shael said:
Vaal said:
Gods do also appear in different forms to people, as well as under different names.
Then there is the issue of lackluster astral senses, which can lead to smaller corruptions in details. Like one Goddess being drawn with black skin while retaining completely Aryan facial features. In this case if I remember correctly, the Goddess actually did have a very tanned skin and this was simply misinterpreted by the person and drawn at an exaggerated level.

This however is not a reason to stop publishing art of the Gods, in my opinion. Any picture that is earnestly trying to picture one of our Gods is beautiful to me. And in the end practice makes perfect, so no need to hate on the creator of this site for some small imperfections. :)

There was a topic on Joy of Satan with Gods artworks, and High priest Cobra said something else. But, if that is the case then so be it. I don't have any issue with this, I only thought that it can make communication with the gods harder.

SdD said:
Vaal said:

They're just tributes... from fans...
I agree. I think it's a nice thing.

By the way, the bottom link in your signature is broken in case you werent aware. It's missing a bracket at the end. :)

astralsoul11 said:
I don't judge someone as evil based on their race. What's the problem?

You're a goddamn kike, that's the problem. Get the fuck out of here, and never come back you piece of shit.

Oh Cobraaaaa!!!

GG Allin said:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22454&p=98618#p98618

To clarify, that website was made by a legitimate member, who went by the name Dream4Latu and has also produced video showcasings of hers and others' artwork on her youtube channel well over 8 years ago.

astralsoul11 said:

Oh sure, you don't think jews are evil despite the fact that they control a highly disproportionate amount of the world's wealth, as well as own and operate 95% of the mainstream media whether on TV or on the internet, large universities, Hollywood, and are massively over-represented in the United States Congress comprising 65% of the House of Representatives, the Senate, and the White House despite making up only 2% of the country, and in all likelihood are responsible for starting and funding every major war since the dawn of time. They admit this.

They are also responsible for the European and American migrant crisis designed to demographically replace white people, effectively exploiting democracy in order to initiate measures to disarm us all, and then kill us all. South Africa and Rhodesia are two prime examples of what can occur when a demographic replacement happens, and it almost always ends in genocide.

Each race (White, Black, Arab, Asian, etc) have their own derivations of culture and their own ulterior motives as a genetically distinct group and it's our job not only here, but in the real world to protect the integrity of our own racial groups. To do this, we must identify our enemy, the Jew, and stop him.

So to say that "Jews cannot be judged as evil based on their race alone" is nonsense, and something that only a jew would say. One of their tactics is disguising humanitarian language with evil intent, and you are complicit therefore you are a jew. Now get off of this forum, astralsoul11.

Vaal said:
There was a topic on Joy of Satan with Gods artworks, and High priest Cobra said something else. But, if that is the case then so be it. I don't have any issue with this, I only thought that it can make communication with the gods harder.
You definitely shouldn't try to communicate with the Gods through an image. That is indeed true. Always refer to their sigil. Only once you have established a significant connection with a God you'll be able to accurately communicate with them and "reach" them even without using their sigil. This takes time and practice.

astralsoul11 said:
Fuck off kike.
And if you’re not a kike then you’re just incredibily ignorant, they should really post a sticky on the forum that suggests reading all the websites before asking questions and posting here.

astralsoul11 said:

The main problem is that you didn't read the JoS sermons carefully, where many/most of things are explained.

Such as this thread: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12179&p=93116&hilit=good+jew+once#p93116

After all, the Father Satan himself said that jews are not his people! That is the reason alone to dismiss any idea of being friendly with the jews, regardless of their actions, which might be seen as "good" sometimes.

I dont understand. So the astral art of the Gods dont look like the Gods or just Fan based art ?
I used to like scrolling through the art. I have not seen a God before so I dont know.

RoseWolf said:
I dont understand. So the astral art of the Gods dont look like the Gods or just Fan based art ?
I used to like scrolling through the art. I have not seen a God before so I dont know.

They're fan based art. How accurate they are really depends on the God/Goddess.

I want someone to make a picture of Father Satan killing archangel Michael.

Yeah, that is a good idea. Shitiel should be shown to be pierced with Satan's trident and he (Shitiel) should be showing his "true colors" (true reptillian appearance). One can even add Baalzebul striking him with lightning bolts.

RockSeed13 said:
Yeah, that is a good idea. Shitiel should be shown to be pierced with Satan's trident and he (Shitiel) should be showing his "true colors" (true reptillian appearance). One can even add Baalzebul striking him with lightning bolts.

True brother that would be awesome

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back