The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5416

The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:04 pm

Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and family in Satan.

For those who do not have much time, there are some links below. When you have time, take a little bit to study them or at least skim through them. You will find a lot of interesting things that you never knew about our history, and how our people, ie, all of Mankind basically, fought the enemy united a few decades ago, to salvage our world and so that we were not consumed into permanent nothingness.

Now it is not very frequently that I am surprised by things I read online, but these pages I will link below, are a strong educational standard for people who believe that by being brainless and hating on other people merely for race, even if they are noble people who have noble undertakings, or that even worse, Whites hating on other White nations for "Nationalistic concerns", or are typically stupid as to condemn whole nations and blame them of the wrongdoings of the universal mafia of the enemy, have any foundations in "National Socialism".

The reality is that they do not. These people are deceived largely. History on the other hand, albeit very corrupted, gives us the leads to examine what National Socialism really was.

In the links shared below, not all of what is written is perfect, and as always, a Satanist should look at these things critically, look into sources, the list goes. However, there is wealth of information in these links.

What the situation is that the whole cringe of present day idle minded "racism" has nothing to do nor with Adolf Hitler, or with the National Socialists in reality. People do not understand that the question first and foremost is the question of the survival of our planet and the betterment of the life and the people who live on this planet. Many people are just totally unstudied, and of course, this, coupled with jewish agents of a hate that mirrors that stupid hate the jews constantly have for everyone, creates a situation where people remain ignorant.

The historical facts of the war is that it wasn't dumb skinheads or 8chaners, or who write edgy comments, and seek only to offend other people to really no greater avail, even other Gentiles who are conscious of the enemy and fighting indeed, on the same ranks and wars as every man should fight right now to fend the enemy away.

Now, our society is far gone and everyone is enforced to assimilate, but this wasn't always the case. And this creates even more hatred between people and races, which is understandable. However, one must still keep a clear mind and remember the greater image of this whole struggle, and not allow themselves to be drawn in simplistic hate.

Our comrades are our comrades, and so far that they are Gentiles, they walk the path on the noble Gods, and as such, we have to understand this and do our struggle. Respecting one another is the same as respecting our path in itself. Now in regards to the thorns of our races, we will work progressively and with the help of the Gods in the future to set back the natural order in place, and reverse the damnation of our spirituality and our planet.

These people are feeding into the jewish narrative of what National Socialism "Was" or is "Supposed to be". If you want to just hate National Socialism is not a good excuse, because mostly, it's a desirable thing to have noblety in National Socialism. We are not anarchists or communists, defined only by hate, we are defined by love for our people, our planet, our tenets, our cultures, nature, and so forth.

People who idiotically try to hate through these ideals, do just follow jews in the stereotypes of hate they created. In many cases they don't even hide that indeed, all they do is just idly agitate, and their agitations are the reason of further vilification of noble ideals. As the enemy would do, this guarantees that the noble ideals are lost in the sea of livid stupid and irrational crap.

Indeed however, what National Socialism was, was only a spiritual system that manifested itself in politics in order to give mankind a new vision, and help us elevate our races to the highest standard. It had nothing to do with the able short sightedness. This is in accordance to nature's will to save the creation of the Gods on earth, and defend our planet literally from the enemy who only seeks to corrupt all of nature's handiwork on it.

The historical fact is as follows:

'...from 1942 European soldiers from many lands and peoples could be found: Albanians, Bosnians, Britons, Bulgarians, Cossacks, Croats, Danes, Dutch, Estonians, Finns, Flemings, French, Georgians, Greeks, Hungarians, Italians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Norwegians, Romanians, Russians, Serbs, Slovakians, Swedes, Swiss, Ukrainians, Walloons, Armenians, Byelorussians, Hindus, Kirghizes, Tartars, Turkmen and Uzbeks served under their own flags in the Waffen-SS. Almost all of these peoples were represented in my unit.' - Otto Skorzeny, one of the top ranking commanders in Waffen SS writes in his diary.

The Great Awakening that was taking place on this era, was not an awakening of Germany or any particular country. It was a worldwide awakening of race, of understanding ourselves, a whole movement of the energy of the Gods giving their hand of help towards our world. The Abrahamic programs were put on the row for replacement, and a new system of spiritual, moral and existential understanding was taking place. A system that put people and the lives of people in the center, and Gentile humanity in a beautiful and bright pathway to finally transform.

Due to respect of the work of people who assembled these historic facts, I will relate below the webpages in where one can do further studying. There may be slight discrepancies or inaccuracies, but it should help people understand our struggle today, and show them to respect the fact that TECHNICALLY ALL GENTILE RACES fought to SAVE OUR SPECIES just a few decades ago.

Below are twenty pages that elaborate on all the allies of the Germans and Hitler before, during and after WW2. It should give people perspective that from all over the world, there were noble people and heroes that have no names [thanks to history burying them and making them disappear in order to create the lie of an "Evil National Socialism"].

People from all races, from all nations, from all backgrounds, aligned with Adolf Hitler, in order to bring a revolution of values and defeat the pestilence of Communism. These people had nothing to gain personally either.

They fought as part of the Army of Mankind.

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-2.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-3.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-4.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-5.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-6.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-7.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-8.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-9.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-10.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-11.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-12.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-13.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-14.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-15.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-16.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-17.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-18.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-19.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-20.htm
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 802

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:25 pm

I cannot access any of the links

MoonlessNight666
Posts: 219

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:38 pm

Just WoW.
What an incredible library.

These links will be very useful while answering questions in Quora

Shael
Posts: 2413

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby Shael » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:38 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:I cannot access any of the links
Try using a VPN. They work fine for me so perhaps there's country-based restrictions on them.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

The Alchemist7
Posts: 879

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby The Alchemist7 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:46 pm

MoonlessNight666 wrote: These links will be very useful while answering questions in Quora

Quite difficult. Quora is deleting nearly everything pro Nazi Germany.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 879

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby The Alchemist7 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:55 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote: I cannot access any of the links

I suggest to use Opera browser in private mode because it got a VPN already incorpored in it. It might not be the same as a genuine paid license VPN but you might be able to access the pages in that way.

User avatar
Azorm
Posts: 276
Location: Everywhere

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby Azorm » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:08 pm

Dammit, this is nice to read. I always was curious about some of those things. Thank you commander

Here people often keep lecturting me how Hitler made us just problems, they can't see that because of him my country and many others are alive actually. He made sure that our culture continues to live and that our countries survive yet another day. When he was in power whole world was healing and we started taking our money and power back from the Jews. It can be noted that everytime at least one if our leaders came to power almost all countries in the world started being a better place for a gentiles. And yet so many people around me are almost ready to kill me just for saying the mere truth. I seriously don't understand why is it to hard to see how good those times were when Satanic souls had some power. Just how normies can be brainwashed to think that Hitler done us harm...
The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -Heraclitus

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5416

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:24 pm

Azorm wrote:Dammit, this is nice to read. I always was curious about some of those things. Thank you commander

Here people often keep lecturting me how Hitler made us just problems, they can't see that because of him my country and many others are alive actually. He made sure that our culture continues to live and that our countries survive yet another day. When he was in power whole world was healing and we started taking our money and power back from the Jews. It can be noted that everytime at least one if our leaders came to power almost all countries in the world started being a better place for a gentiles. And yet so many people around me are almost ready to kill me just for saying the mere truth. I seriously don't understand why is it to hard to see how good those times were when Satanic souls had some power. Just how normies can be brainwashed to think that Hitler done us harm...


Hitler didn't do any harm to other European countries, unless of course people believe it would have been better for the Soviet Union to just casually come in and enslave everybody.

I suggest if you are encountering these crazy people, to not tell it to their face.

It is insane that one has to explain what would come of Europe or the world even if the Soviet Union wasn't stopped or bled dry by Hitler's resistance. Maybe a few decades in gulags would enlighten Europeans to that fact, but thankfully it didn't have to happen.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3181
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby Stormblood » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:36 pm

Damn, it's over a hundred pages of read for each PDF. It will take a lot of time to read it. Back when I was 15, didn't meditate because I only found JoS two years later and was reading all the time, it would have taken me about 2 weeks. Now I don't even know how long it would take me to read over 2000 pages of history. But it will be well worth it.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Nikois666
Posts: 99

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby Nikois666 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:44 pm

Beautiful sermon sir. This bought tears to my eyes.

Long live National Socialism!
Hail Satan!
"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"
"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying but they definitely help a hundred more like me"

"Final RTR for browser/mobile"
Hail Satan!
I guess my english is okay

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5416

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Stormblood wrote:Damn, it's over a hundred pages of read for each PDF. It will take a lot of time to read it. Back when I was 15, didn't meditate because I only found JoS two years later and was reading all the time, it would have taken me about 2 weeks. Now I don't even know how long it would take me to read over 2000 pages of history. But it will be well worth it.


I know, the amount of information is too much, and I have not read all of it either. As such I said everyone must look at this critically. I skimmed over most of it. Didn't have the time necessary.

More than half of all of it is merely pictures, quotes, covers and so forth.

Needless to say, it is important. There were so many people and so much info that it would be hard to know.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

User avatar
Hvítr Ormr
Posts: 81
Location: Lemuria

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby Hvítr Ormr » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:54 pm

Oh yes, I remember coming across this website some time ago, it's very good. I remember reading these pages about the different countries that fought on our side too, but I didn't post it here because I was worried people might say it was stuff everyone already knew. I guess I was wrong, so thank you for posting it HC. It's so very cool though, so many people around the world fought united together for freedom, even in cases where their own (((occupied))) governments were trying to destroy freedom by fighting against NS Germany.

I always liked the page they have about Unity Mitford too, she was a member of the British aristocracy and an NS supporter who went and lived in Germany, and was friends with Adolf Hitler. For those interested:

http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth79z3.htm

User avatar
Length
Posts: 296

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby Length » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:04 pm

Hitler mothers eyes are nice. It was she that gave birth to such a man beyond time. Her greatness is more then welcomed and appreciated, and as well, more then sought. Her face, her likeness is peculiar and in that she holds an insurmountable amount of quality within. None other then she could change history for the betterment of mankind. Hail to her.

User avatar
sonnenkraft
Posts: 203
Location: Vril

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby sonnenkraft » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:37 pm

excellent work
Image

SATchives
Posts: 435

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby SATchives » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:59 pm

https://mega.nz/#!bpRTFQrI!Ty9a1eGxgOce ... GG9qUrtu_E

I put this article and all 20 pages into one big pdf I made sure the background was white incase anyone wanted to print this out, it was difficult alot of random technical issues. But here it is for anyone's convenience. Pretty good info here. I plan to finish reading it as soon as I can

User avatar
jakraily
Posts: 20

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby jakraily » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:00 pm

one thing doesn't come back to me
Winston Churchill left this fascinating commentary on the story:
"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. Famine was their fault for breeding like rabbits."
I have not found any source. sorry for my bad english

User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 114
Location: Satan's earth

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby Blackdragon666 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:28 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and family in Satan.

For those who do not have much time, there are some links below. When you have time, take a little bit to study them or at least skim through them. You will find a lot of interesting things that you never knew about our history, and how our people, ie, all of Mankind basically, fought the enemy united a few decades ago, to salvage our world and so that we were not consumed into permanent nothingness.

Now it is not very frequently that I am surprised by things I read online, but these pages I will link below, are a strong educational standard for people who believe that by being brainless and hating on other people merely for race, even if they are noble people who have noble undertakings, or that even worse, Whites hating on other White nations for "Nationalistic concerns", or are typically stupid as to condemn whole nations and blame them of the wrongdoings of the universal mafia of the enemy, have any foundations in "National Socialism".

The reality is that they do not. These people are deceived largely. History on the other hand, albeit very corrupted, gives us the leads to examine what National Socialism really was.

In the links shared below, not all of what is written is perfect, and as always, a Satanist should look at these things critically, look into sources, the list goes. However, there is wealth of information in these links.

What the situation is that the whole cringe of present day idle minded "racism" has nothing to do nor with Adolf Hitler, or with the National Socialists in reality. People do not understand that the question first and foremost is the question of the survival of our planet and the betterment of the life and the people who live on this planet. Many people are just totally unstudied, and of course, this, coupled with jewish agents of a hate that mirrors that stupid hate the jews constantly have for everyone, creates a situation where people remain ignorant.

The historical facts of the war is that it wasn't dumb skinheads or 8chaners, or who write edgy comments, and seek only to offend other people to really no greater avail, even other Gentiles who are conscious of the enemy and fighting indeed, on the same ranks and wars as every man should fight right now to fend the enemy away.

Now, our society is far gone and everyone is enforced to assimilate, but this wasn't always the case. And this creates even more hatred between people and races, which is understandable. However, one must still keep a clear mind and remember the greater image of this whole struggle, and not allow themselves to be drawn in simplistic hate.

Our comrades are our comrades, and so far that they are Gentiles, they walk the path on the noble Gods, and as such, we have to understand this and do our struggle. Respecting one another is the same as respecting our path in itself. Now in regards to the thorns of our races, we will work progressively and with the help of the Gods in the future to set back the natural order in place, and reverse the damnation of our spirituality and our planet.

These people are feeding into the jewish narrative of what National Socialism "Was" or is "Supposed to be". If you want to just hate National Socialism is not a good excuse, because mostly, it's a desirable thing to have noblety in National Socialism. We are not anarchists or communists, defined only by hate, we are defined by love for our people, our planet, our tenets, our cultures, nature, and so forth.

People who idiotically try to hate through these ideals, do just follow jews in the stereotypes of hate they created. In many cases they don't even hide that indeed, all they do is just idly agitate, and their agitations are the reason of further vilification of noble ideals. As the enemy would do, this guarantees that the noble ideals are lost in the sea of livid stupid and irrational crap.

Indeed however, what National Socialism was, was only a spiritual system that manifested itself in politics in order to give mankind a new vision, and help us elevate our races to the highest standard. It had nothing to do with the able short sightedness. This is in accordance to nature's will to save the creation of the Gods on earth, and defend our planet literally from the enemy who only seeks to corrupt all of nature's handiwork on it.

The historical fact is as follows:

'...from 1942 European soldiers from many lands and peoples could be found: Albanians, Bosnians, Britons, Bulgarians, Cossacks, Croats, Danes, Dutch, Estonians, Finns, Flemings, French, Georgians, Greeks, Hungarians, Italians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Norwegians, Romanians, Russians, Serbs, Slovakians, Swedes, Swiss, Ukrainians, Walloons, Armenians, Byelorussians, Hindus, Kirghizes, Tartars, Turkmen and Uzbeks served under their own flags in the Waffen-SS. Almost all of these peoples were represented in my unit.' - Otto Skorzeny, one of the top ranking commanders in Waffen SS writes in his diary.

The Great Awakening that was taking place on this era, was not an awakening of Germany or any particular country. It was a worldwide awakening of race, of understanding ourselves, a whole movement of the energy of the Gods giving their hand of help towards our world. The Abrahamic programs were put on the row for replacement, and a new system of spiritual, moral and existential understanding was taking place. A system that put people and the lives of people in the center, and Gentile humanity in a beautiful and bright pathway to finally transform.

Due to respect of the work of people who assembled these historic facts, I will relate below the webpages in where one can do further studying. There may be slight discrepancies or inaccuracies, but it should help people understand our struggle today, and show them to respect the fact that TECHNICALLY ALL GENTILE RACES fought to SAVE OUR SPECIES just a few decades ago.

Below are twenty pages that elaborate on all the allies of the Germans and Hitler before, during and after WW2. It should give people perspective that from all over the world, there were noble people and heroes that have no names [thanks to history burying them and making them disappear in order to create the lie of an "Evil National Socialism"].

People from all races, from all nations, from all backgrounds, aligned with Adolf Hitler, in order to bring a revolution of values and defeat the pestilence of Communism. These people had nothing to gain personally either.

They fought as part of the Army of Mankind.

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-2.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-3.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-4.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-5.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-6.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-7.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-8.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-9.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-10.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-11.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-12.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-13.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-14.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-15.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-16.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-17.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-18.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-19.htm

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-20.htm

I'm almost halfway through the first link. This is literally a gold mine. Thanks so much HP. :)
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

Naziss3.0
Posts: 63

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby Naziss3.0 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:46 am

Stormblood wrote:Damn, it's over a hundred pages of read for each PDF. It will take a lot of time to read it. Back when I was 15, didn't meditate because I only found JoS two years later and was reading all the time, it would have taken me about 2 weeks. Now I don't even know how long it would take me to read over 2000 pages of history. But it will be well worth it.
How do you download PDFs of it??
Hail Satan

txg
Posts: 136

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby txg » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:41 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Azorm wrote:Dammit, this is nice to read. I always was curious about some of those things. Thank you commander

Here people often keep lecturting me how Hitler made us just problems, they can't see that because of him my country and many others are alive actually. He made sure that our culture continues to live and that our countries survive yet another day. When he was in power whole world was healing and we started taking our money and power back from the Jews. It can be noted that everytime at least one if our leaders came to power almost all countries in the world started being a better place for a gentiles. And yet so many people around me are almost ready to kill me just for saying the mere truth. I seriously don't understand why is it to hard to see how good those times were when Satanic souls had some power. Just how normies can be brainwashed to think that Hitler done us harm...


Hitler didn't do any harm to other European countries, unless of course people believe it would have been better for the Soviet Union to just casually come in and enslave everybody.

I suggest if you are encountering these crazy people, to not tell it to their face.

It is insane that one has to explain what would come of Europe or the world even if the Soviet Union wasn't stopped or bled dry by Hitler's resistance. Maybe a few decades in gulags would enlighten Europeans to that fact, but thankfully it didn't have to happen.


an awakening couldn't have sprung from conjecture. especially not on a large scale. nor can empathy be a driving force for national action.

those who are too far removed wont act in response to something that they arent even aware of, let alone effected by.

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 802

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:37 am

Wait... mankind?? We would like to say peoplekind - Justin Trudeau

Ninja 666
Posts: 1352

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby Ninja 666 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:03 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and family in Satan.

U N P O P U L A R - T R U T H
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth-20.htm


SATchives wrote:https://mega.nz/#!bpRTFQrI!Ty9a1eGxgOceZVLSnLCjO2G7SAgJtmEA-GG9qUrtu_E


Thank you for this HP Cobra. And thank you SATchives for the PDF.

This information will be of good use in awakening people and online activism.

I always prioritize to bring the readers into the JOS websites because of the HQ status. But I consider these sources a secondary option of information.

I haven't tried this yet, but I think these sources might also be good when you don't want to reveal any relations to Spiritual Satanism in your private life. I always save information I find on Wikipedia and other mainstream sources (that states the same as the information from the Joy of Satan community) for this reasons well.
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5416

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:38 am

EasternFireLion666 wrote:Wait... mankind?? We would like to say peoplekind - Justin Trudeau


Yes, my bad. Nonbinarymetatrans-kind.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5416

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:40 am

jakraily wrote:one thing doesn't come back to me
Winston Churchill left this fascinating commentary on the story:
"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. Famine was their fault for breeding like rabbits."
I have not found any source. sorry for my bad english


Keep searching for a while as jewgle is censoring more and more now.

Churchill was a jew so it is by no surprize the constant drunk would say this or worse.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

User avatar
Purified666
Posts: 254

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby Purified666 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:25 am

Stormblood wrote:Damn, it's over a hundred pages of read for each PDF. It will take a lot of time to read it. Back when I was 15, didn't meditate because I only found JoS two years later and was reading all the time, it would have taken me about 2 weeks. Now I don't even know how long it would take me to read over 2000 pages of history. But it will be well worth it.


The two links in your signature don't work. The developer of ghostbin decided to stop providing the paste service on his site. Just to let you know :)
"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

Image

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3181
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby Stormblood » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:29 am

Naziss3.0 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Damn, it's over a hundred pages of read for each PDF. It will take a lot of time to read it. Back when I was 15, didn't meditate because I only found JoS two years later and was reading all the time, it would have taken me about 2 weeks. Now I don't even know how long it would take me to read over 2000 pages of history. But it will be well worth it.
How do you download PDFs of it??


They are in the archive HP Hooded Cobra kindly shared with us in one of his first comments to this topic.

Purified666 wrote:The two links in your signature don't work. The developer of ghostbin decided to stop providing the paste service on his site. Just to let you know :)


Thank you. I had noticed. Unfortunately, my computer is kaputt and thus I don't have access to the backups to paste into other another semi-secure pastebin.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 155
Location: Kekistan

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby Weassel » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:26 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:I cannot access any of the links

Same problem, then i used duckduckgo and it worked, you can search it on google or get it as an extension for your browser

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3181
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby Stormblood » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:50 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Damn, it's over a hundred pages of read for each PDF. It will take a lot of time to read it. Back when I was 15, didn't meditate because I only found JoS two years later and was reading all the time, it would have taken me about 2 weeks. Now I don't even know how long it would take me to read over 2000 pages of history. But it will be well worth it.


I know, the amount of information is too much, and I have not read all of it either. As such I said everyone must look at this critically. I skimmed over most of it. Didn't have the time necessary.

More than half of all of it is merely pictures, quotes, covers and so forth.

Needless to say, it is important. There were so many people and so much info that it would be hard to know.


PDF number file is inaccessible once extracted, unlike all others, but it seems you deleted the post with the archive.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

hailourtruegod
Posts: 998

Re: The Army Of Mankind - Crucially Important

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:04 am

I skimmed thru a bit. There seems to be *a lot* of info in those links and that's good. I didn't see anything about Mexico and it might as well be there too from what I saw a few months ago in this video.

https://youtu.be/O2ZSFbD_knI


I could be wrong and I merely saw fake news but Mexico was supposedly working with Hitler but the reason given in the video was to supposedly make it easy for Germany to invade America. That right is where it was obviously fishy. But apparently a well known journalist in Mexico at the time was promoting Germany in the newspapers as the good guys. I actually wanted to make a post about Mexico and Nazis since there are a few articles about how there are 'national socialists' in Mexico. Indigenous looking ones as well and a jew wrote an online article about he or she found a store just nonchalantly selling products with pro Nazi imagery.

https://splinternews.com/whats-up-with- ... 1793855631


I haven't made the post about Mexico and Nazi Germany because mostly I ran into a dead end since internet isn't a big thing all around Mexico so any factions there , if the claims are true, are unknown and the only ones that is claimed to be Nazis that is mostly heard of are "La Raza" but in reality the group and the book called "La Raza- the cosmic race" (I think I got the title right) is just anti-white and communist propaganda. So that's a big no. 

Anyways. Awesome website HP HC! Looking forward to reading it and I'll keep in mind to be wary of any misinformation it might have.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hailourpeople, MSN [Bot] and 13 guests