Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does the soul have gender?

Admiral Yuri

Does a human soul posess specific gender and sexuality that is preserved in one's incarnations?

Yes to all of this, gender is manifested biological way on how energies are expressed, material manifestation, natural, and beyond the reach of infantile bullshit that was created in the 21st century because some people are confused or do not like reality, because whatever.

Gender is deep, and is not something superficial that one can change by mere manipulation or because they decided such at another day. It's biological.

In all my pasts I have seen I have been a White dude. However the society we live within associates the biological sex of the individual with only one gender identity psychically. If your male you have to only behave and act in a small culture ideology of masculine. The feminine is repressed and to express this aspect is hated socially for men. This is the enemy programs.

This is why it seems some men feel a lot of feminine energy and attitudes so they believe they are in the wrong body because the psychic output does match the biological sex. They are not taught the individual has both male and feminine aspects and both are to be integrated and understood. Most of the men from the stats who are transsexual in the end stop being transsexual and come to some understanding of this fact they are just really feminine.

HP Mageson666 said:
In all my pasts I have seen I have been a White dude.

And I've seen the same. That's why I get so worked up over this "white genocide" bullshit. I don't want to be gunned down in the middle of the night by useless thugs having a free for all, or worked to death in a modern-day gulag, because I would never get to reincarnate.

Luckily, the Slavs seem like they have some chance at survival.

As for the OP's question, yes. Gender exists in the soul, and it's always the same.

HP Mageson666 said:
Most of the men from the stats who are transsexual in the end stop being transsexual and come to some understanding of this fact they are just really feminine.

"Most of" is still not all, right?

One just has to come to terms with the fact that they can be feminine men and masculine women. That doesn't mean a feminine man should go into physical or spiritual surgery to become a woman and the same applies to masculine women becoming man. They just need to accept they are feminine men and masculine women. When they do that, the modern Jewish brainwashing that makes some people into trans will be fully defeated in their minds.

HP Mageson666 said:

But everyone says that the race is embedded in the soul.. How can a White reincarnate in a black body? I'm extremely confused.

ahana666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

But everyone says that the race is embedded in the soul.. How can a White reincarnate in a black body? I'm extremely confused.
He can't. Mageson is white lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back