Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about meditation.

Darkmyth

So im not newto meditation, actually i use to meditate when i was 13-14 and actuallt started to devolope some abilities.. Meditation worked great then until i stopped meditating.. Things were going good but lately ive noticed a problem since touching back into meditation and ive been doing it about 2 months now just about and ive worked my way back up to meditating 4 hrs a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night) i do yoga, kundalini work, satanama meditation and then some workings on my soul and pineal gland.. But the thing is.. Lately ive been barely feeling like its doing anything.. When i first started again it was great and i could tell how people were feeling but lately i feel like i lost that.. And my acne has been getting terribly worse(not sure if this has to do with anything) but usually when i meditate my acne actually goes away but that hasnt been the case lately. Is there something im doing wrong? I would like to get back on track and obtain these abilities i once had in a healthy way. I also do feel as if my chakras may not be functioning properly either. Ive tried adding the chakra spinning and cleansing but its been a bit hard to visualize the chakras or color in general. I decided to make this post because something has seemed off lately and im not able to tell what it is.. Either that or i could be expecting results way too quick considering in the past ive also damage myself through drugs and alcohol experimentation. Any advice?

You will first need to clean yourself from the damage you have done to yourself. Meditation is like the metaphorical food for your soul. You cant just not eat for 10 years and then expect your body to become normal again after eating smth for the first time in years. Healing these things takes time.
Work with the energies of the Sun to gain more vitality. This Sunday is the last chance you get to start a working with the Sun still in Leo. Use the planetary mantra for the Sun, with "SVAHA" at the end instead of "NAMA".
In addition to this, make sure to check out the 30th this month. With 5 planets in Virgo it's a great time to remove health issues. Utilize the new moon. I would recommend the rune "URUZ" for this. Alternatively the Sun mantra again should also work. Using only "Surya" or "Suryae" by itself should also be viable. If you are unsure which to choose, vibrate each of them a few times and see which energies feel best to you, and go with that.

When doing your vibrations make sure you put quality over quantity. The most important thing is to vibrate powerfully and slowly, in a "dragged out" manner. Use the rune mp3's of Maxine as a guideline. Rushing through vibrations is the easiest way to severely weaken your workings and not get results.
Make sure also to focus on your goal while you do the working. Treat it like advanced void meditation and keep your mind focused solely on the goal you wish to achieve with the working. A satanic rosary can help here so that you don't need to keep count of the vibrations in your mind.

If anything is unclear feel free to ask :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back