Democratic Socialists of America

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:31 am

Democratic Socialists of America

Recently the Democratic Socialists of America, have become the center of much laughs after the video of their conference made its way across the internet.

However the Democratic Socialists of America, should not be laughed off. Their major founder admitted he built the DSA on Marxist ideology and its organization has 50,000 members in 181 chapters around America. They needed to be made aware of because their policy is one of subversion of mainstream parties by running their own cultural Marxists candidates in Democratic Party positions. The goal is to take over the entire Democratic Party from within on State and Federal levels and use it as the vehicle to transform American into a Social Marxist dictatorship. The structure of the DSA also allows them to form lose federations of normal American's from Labour Unions and other groups around a Marxist platform to use them as useful idiots and camouflage to then take over politics' with.

Note the cultural Marxist, Young Turks promote the DSA and the candidates they run, its no mistake the Young Turks are promoted by Jewish owned Utube as their number one show. Utube is owned by Alphabet the Jewish owned parent company of Google which is censoring Conservatives and anything that promotes Trump. The reason is simple the Jews are using their tech control to push for the taking over of America from within by Marxist subversion that is from influencing public opinion with media, censoring any information and individuals which are against the Marxist narrative and working to fund, organize and promote their Marxist influencers and agents to take political offices, including the Presidents office.

They are highly successful at this tactic and are dangerous for this reason, Bernie Sanders is one of their guys and he is on the stage for President of America in two separate Presidental elections, AOC and others who hold powerful office are their members as well. Here is the current record of the DSA's success:

"In the United States elections of 2017, the DSA endorsed fifteen candidates for office, with the highest position gained being that of Lee Carter in the Virginia House of Delegates.[41] DSA members won 15 electoral offices in thirteen states, bringing the total to thirty-five (the DSA, having changed its electoral strategy at its national convention, had anticipated picking up approximately five seats): city council seats in Pleasant Hill, Iowa (Ross Grooters), Billings, Montana (Denise Joy), Knoxville, Tennessee (Seema Singh Perez), Duluth, Minnesota (Joel Sipress) and Somerville, Massachusetts (JT Scott and Ben Ewen-Campen); and the seat in the Virginia House of Delegates contested by Carter, among other offices.[42][43] 56% of the DSA members who ran in this election cycle won compared to the 20% previously in 2016.[43] These results encouraged dozens more DSA members to run for office in the 2018 midterm elections.[8]

2018 elections

Main article: 2018 Democratic Socialists of America candidates election





Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Congresswoman from New York's 14th congressional district




Rashida Tlaib, Congresswoman from Michigan's 13th congressional district
In the 2018 midterm elections, the DSA had anticipated seeing the first DSA member in Congress and reaching 100 elected officials nationwide from its strategic down-ballot campaigns.[5] 42 formally endorsed people were running for offices at the federal, state and local levels in 20 states, including Florida, Hawaii, Kansas and Michigan; Maine's Zak Ringelstein, a Democrat, was its sole senatorial candidate.[44] Local chapters have endorsed 110 candidates.[45] Four female DSA members (Sara Innamorato, Summer Lee, Elizabeth Fiedler and Kristin Seale) won Democratic primary contests for seats in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, two of them defeating conservative male Democratic incumbents.[46][47][48][49] Additionally, Jade Bahr and Amelia Marquez won their primaries in Montana for the State House[50] and Jeremy Mele won his primary for the Maine House of Representatives.[51][52] In California, Jovanka Beckles won one of the top two spots in the primary and advanced to the general election for a State Assembly seat in the East Bay.[53]

On June 26, DSA member and endorsee Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez won the Democratic primary against incumbent Representative Joseph Crowley in New York's 14th congressional district in a surprise upset, virtually guaranteeing her the congressional seat in the heavily Democratic district which spans parts of the Bronx and Queens.[54][55] However, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi dismissed the win as "not to be viewed as something that stands for anything else"[56] and argued that it only represented change in one progressive district.[57] Conversely, head of the Democratic National Committee Tom Perez proclaimed her to be "the future of our party"[58] whereas the Trotskyist International Committee of the Fourth International critiqued her and the DSA as being a "left" cover for the "right-wing Democratic Party", particularly in regard to foreign policy.[59] Six weeks after Ocasio-Cortez's primary victory, DSA member and endorsee Rashida Tlaib won the Democratic primary in Michigan's 13th congressional district.[60] Both Ocasio-Cortez and Tlaib went on to win their respective general elections to become members of Congress. Ultimately, about a dozen members (or non-members who were endorsed) won office in their state legislatures.[61] In the aggregate, the DSA had backed 40 winning candidates at the state, county and municipal levels.[11][62]

Ocasio-Cortez's victory and the subsequent publicity for the DSA led to more than 1,000 new members joining the organization the next day, approximately 35 times the daily average[63] and their largest ever one-day increase in membership.[64] These signups helped boost the organization to 42,000 members nationally in June 2018.[65] That number increased to 50,000 by September 1, 2018.[66]

2019 off-year election gains

See also: Chicago City Council Socialist Caucus

The 2019 Chicago aldermanic elections saw six DSA members elected to the 50-seat Chicago City Council: incumbent Carlos Ramirez-Rosa as well as newcomers Daniel La Spata, Jeanette Taylor, Byron Sigcho-Lopez, Rossana Rodriguez-Sanchez, and Andre Vasquez.[67]"


The logo of the Democratic Socialists of America:

Image

Even looks like the logo of the Big Brother, Socialist Party INGSOC, from Orwell's 1984:

Image



Source
Democratic Socialists of America wiki

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3723

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:26 pm

Might as well elect Communists in the Congress and such, at least we won't be playing word games.

Makes you wonder why the fancy term in Europe is "Democratic Socialism" where you find all the Communists below, hiding for years now and only working the classic Communist plan of usurping and ruining a nation.

The Marxist school after the fall of the Soviet Jewnion left behind some orphans. Jew Bernie and the related are these orphans. The top ranked Communists of the Soviet Union were instructed after the fall of the system to hijack it from within instead.

And here we are, AOC and a couple other monkeys just saying to open all the gates and rip the major anti-communist Nation down, while hammer and sickle Bernie and related run the process from behind.

It should be evident why Anti-fa and all the related never had nor a hair nor a website ever moved, shouldn't it.

The question on the survival of White people is again the question of surviving and fighting against cloaked communism.

Different cloaks, same jews and same talmudic dagger.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

Eric13
Posts: 248

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby Eric13 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:58 pm

I thought that video seemed so disturbing when I saw it. And yeah I agree with HP HC, just call them what they are, communists. The more bold ones of them readily admit that’s what they are. Very dangerous group they are especially since they got such a hold on young people and they’re damn impossible to reason with they’re so emotional.

My ex roommates, were all about this. Only thing is they readily admit they were communist. Had to get out of there. I got to see first hand how that effects the mind. Very disturbing and I knew them for almost thirteen years. It really is like a virus, once it infects the mind you watch them slowly waste away beyond return. Poor fools... Once you’re deep enough into it, good luck, cause you’re just not thinking anymore. It’s all emotion. My goodness.

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 204

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:53 pm

Point of personal privilege, quick point of personal privilege.

Hi, Pow-Pog here, he/him pronouns, HP Don I noticed that this post is fairly lengthy which I'm not really able to read due to excess visual stimulation causing me stress, if we could all be comradely and type succinctly for everyone sensitive to these types of stimuli that'd be beautiful.

---

On a serious note, as goofy as that whole scene was, that mentality has multiple platforms these days; it was already seeping into public policy before they started being more open about the fact that this is literally just forced acceptance of people's personal sensibilities, since one end result of such forced acceptance is highly limited, highly controlled dialogue. Ideally - and there are instances of this occurring, like this example - the unsustainable nature of their ideology will turn them against each other, but if they keep at their activities uncontested, they'll keep building themselves up until and after they have the sway to maintain strict political and social control.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Makes you wonder why the fancy term in Europe is "Democratic Socialism" where you find all the Communists below, hiding for years now and only working the classic Communist plan of usurping and ruining a nation.


I think it was on Wikipedia that I was reading about the 1989 revolutions, and one of the listed outcomes outright said that communists rebranded themselves as democratic socialists since it was kinda hard at that point to defend communism as a functional system and ideology.

It's hard to say, if the democratic socialists were to win, if this would eventually lead to people accepting the label of "communism" once more - but it's rather moot either way, since what you call the system doesn't matter when the mindset, goals and strategies are without difference.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.


Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

TheAncientReligion666
Posts: 11

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby TheAncientReligion666 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:56 am

I looked up the Fabian Society on google and it was defined by a democratic socialist think tank that was gradualist rather than revolutionary overthrow. As I learned more I realized that is subversive because socialism fails and leads to a Leninist 'glorious' revolution. As has been stated by you HP Mageson666, would lead to Martial Law. I'd also just like to say that Marxism was once about bourgeois versus proletariat, but since everyone saw how 100 million people died from communism, the Frankfurt school used a post-modernist twist on Marxism, creating Cultural Marxism. It went from being wealthy against poor to oppressor (Aryan) against the oppressed (minority).

Here is my work for the JoS. It is just a consolidation for informing people in as little reading as possible, with my artistic twist. I put so much of what I read on here into it. I am in a coven of three and we take the fight to twitter. I feel it's also important to find ways into the Russian web, like by using a translator and searching Russian words Twitter and drop links in Russian because Father Satan wants the truth out there. I hope more translations in Russian come out. When I have some money I want to get a program to translate professionally. I feel like how to recognize and identify a jew pdf is crucial to force people to see the goblin gene, so I spam that.

https://www.docdroid.net/QxsD113

https://www.scribd.com/document/421340434

Hail Satan !

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 66

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:41 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Might as well elect Communists in the Congress and such, at least we won't be playing word games.

Makes you wonder why the fancy term in Europe is "Democratic Socialism" where you find all the Communists below, hiding for years now and only working the classic Communist plan of usurping and ruining a nation.

The Marxist school after the fall of the Soviet Jewnion left behind some orphans. Jew Bernie and the related are these orphans. The top ranked Communists of the Soviet Union were instructed after the fall of the system to hijack it from within instead.

And here we are, AOC and a couple other monkeys just saying to open all the gates and rip the major anti-communist Nation down, while hammer and sickle Bernie and related run the process from behind.

It should be evident why Anti-fa and all the related never had nor a hair nor a website ever moved, shouldn't it.

The question on the survival of White people is again the question of surviving and fighting against cloaked communism.

Different cloaks, same jews and same talmudic dagger.


The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure. -Thomas Jefferson
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

Now if only I could have a real one....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eIqDbfMWBE (Game: Assetto Corsa)

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3723

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:37 am

Lenin said the method to take over nations goes as forward for the jews:

Failure of Capitalism -> Promise people the heavens for free, Leftist/Socialism -> When in power the above is revealed for what it is -> impose full Communism and enslave people like ants.

Many people think they are cleverer than Lenin and all these guys, but let us just point to the fact all the birthing minds of leftism and socialism were jews, same as Communism.

Socialism is nothing but Communism, the only difference is the range of intensity of removing private property and individual rights. Socialism does this by more insidious and slower methods.

The difference between "Leninism" is you stay on the "Socialist Promise" as an external policy for longer, and you do not reveal full blown jew Communism to the masses until it is the late stage of it.

Stalin and other jews disagreed with the time frame and killed Lenin, to make matters quicker. The felt like they did not have time, so they killed him quick. Lenin was a capable deceiver compared to Stalin, who was only well versed in gangsterism and related criminal mindedness.


TheAncientReligion666 wrote:I looked up the Fabian Society on google and it was defined by a democratic socialist think tank that was gradualist rather than revolutionary overthrow. As I learned more I realized that is subversive because socialism fails and leads to a Leninist 'glorious' revolution. As has been stated by you HP Mageson666, would lead to Martial Law. I'd also just like to say that Marxism was once about bourgeois versus proletariat, but since everyone saw how 100 million people died from communism, the Frankfurt school used a post-modernist twist on Marxism, creating Cultural Marxism. It went from being wealthy against poor to oppressor (Aryan) against the oppressed (minority).

Here is my work for the JoS. It is just a consolidation for informing people in as little reading as possible, with my artistic twist. I put so much of what I read on here into it. I am in a coven of three and we take the fight to twitter. I feel it's also important to find ways into the Russian web, like by using a translator and searching Russian words Twitter and drop links in Russian because Father Satan wants the truth out there. I hope more translations in Russian come out. When I have some money I want to get a program to translate professionally. I feel like how to recognize and identify a jew pdf is crucial to force people to see the goblin gene, so I spam that.

https://www.docdroid.net/QxsD113

https://www.scribd.com/document/421340434

Hail Satan !
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:39 am

Bernie Sanders is what is called a red diaper baby, the generation of Jews raised by their Communist Jewish parents to be Marxists. Bernie's parents were immigrants from Europe in the 1920's when a lot of the immigration flood was Jews running to America with their Marxist ideology to organize, this was going on into the 19th century with the failed revolutions in Germany bringing in huge waves of Communist Jews who then set up their organizations in America.

I suspect the reason the Marxists won in Russia was because the majority of the Jewish population lived in Russia and this provided them with the numbers needed to work with the funding from Jewish bankers in the west.

So now in America we have a Hebrew speaking, bar mitzvahified, Jew, running to impose Jewish Marxism on the Goyim he was taught in his Talmud to destroy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Might as well elect Communists in the Congress and such, at least we won't be playing word games.

Makes you wonder why the fancy term in Europe is "Democratic Socialism" where you find all the Communists below, hiding for years now and only working the classic Communist plan of usurping and ruining a nation.

The Marxist school after the fall of the Soviet Jewnion left behind some orphans. Jew Bernie and the related are these orphans. The top ranked Communists of the Soviet Union were instructed after the fall of the system to hijack it from within instead.

And here we are, AOC and a couple other monkeys just saying to open all the gates and rip the major anti-communist Nation down, while hammer and sickle Bernie and related run the process from behind.

It should be evident why Anti-fa and all the related never had nor a hair nor a website ever moved, shouldn't it.

The question on the survival of White people is again the question of surviving and fighting against cloaked communism.

Different cloaks, same jews and same talmudic dagger.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:47 am

The Fabian society is run by Jewish oligarchs like the Sassoon's who work with the Rothschild's. The whole point of Marxism is create anger in the population and then use as many useful idiots as possible organized into a battering ram to overthrow the host society and impose the Marxist regime of the new Jewish leadership on the population.

Cultural Marxism is attempting to just promote Marxism its the cultural aspect past the economic aspect of the Marxist ideology.


TheAncientReligion666 wrote:I looked up the Fabian Society on google and it was defined by a democratic socialist think tank that was gradualist rather than revolutionary overthrow. As I learned more I realized that is subversive because socialism fails and leads to a Leninist 'glorious' revolution. As has been stated by you HP Mageson666, would lead to Martial Law. I'd also just like to say that Marxism was once about bourgeois versus proletariat, but since everyone saw how 100 million people died from communism, the Frankfurt school used a post-modernist twist on Marxism, creating Cultural Marxism. It went from being wealthy against poor to oppressor (Aryan) against the oppressed (minority).

Here is my work for the JoS. It is just a consolidation for informing people in as little reading as possible, with my artistic twist. I put so much of what I read on here into it. I am in a coven of three and we take the fight to twitter. I feel it's also important to find ways into the Russian web, like by using a translator and searching Russian words Twitter and drop links in Russian because Father Satan wants the truth out there. I hope more translations in Russian come out. When I have some money I want to get a program to translate professionally. I feel like how to recognize and identify a jew pdf is crucial to force people to see the goblin gene, so I spam that.

https://www.docdroid.net/QxsD113

https://www.scribd.com/document/421340434

Hail Satan !

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:56 am

The fact is Lenin simply lied to the Russian Goyim to get them to support Marxism. When Lenin had the power by the gun he lied with democratic politics' to attempt. He openly went back on all his promises and stated the goal is to turn Russia into a serfdom in which the population will be enslaved as a labour army, policed by the Red Army and State police forces. Lenin was a Hebrew speaking, religious Jew who read his Talmud daily. And was taking orders from the Jewish Sanhedrin, which is why the first major law Lenin passed was the Anti-Semitism Act, in which anyone accused of anti-Semitism would be arrested and executed. Under Lenin there was an entire special Jewish wing of the Communist Party were ethnic Nationalism was denied for everyone else. Nothing has changed the Israeli supporting Jews today tell us Goyim that Nationalism is bad.... Its Jewish racism, all Goyim are the same animal cattle property of the Jewish race and only Jews have a right to Nationalism as the only humans.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:03 am

The Jews have been up to this from the time of Rome, if one reads the statements of the early Christian leaders who were all Jews in the Roman Empire, they literal sound just like the same line of the Social Marxist Jews in our time. Demanding one worldism, pacifism, the raging against Gentile culture and political classes it goes on and on. And of course they took over the Roman government from within with their agency and then imposed the Jewish revolution on the Gentiles with Jewish Christianity which is based on the same ideological structure as Jewish Marxism. And today the Jews are still doing this as this in their Hebrew alien soul, the Jewish race is a program a kosher borg drone sent in to make war upon the planet.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:20 am

Also Marxist Socialism is what the Jews imposed as the same method of life on the Goyim under feudalism with the Empire of their Catholic Church.

The people live under Marxist Socialism the property, money and political power is owned by the state the Church along with most of the land. The majority of the population lives under Communism they own no property, have no rights and live communally and work for the state the Church, and all goods made after giving the majority to the state as poverty level taxes are then distributed to the community each according to their need by the state the local Church officials. This is why there was no progress in Europe of that much note for nearly eight hundred years. Marx stated in the Communist Manifesto he was not giving people something they already didn't have under feudalism. This is why the Jewish Jesuits created Liberation Theology and promoted Communist revolution with such. They just looked in the gospels and created Christian Communism. Stalin imposed a Christian theocracy on the Russian population with the state church. The Jews need Christianity to keep going. They just pulled as many nations back into neo feudalism as possible.

In the USSR there was no progress either the place was stuck in a second to third world situation under the Communist Party. The standard of living and progress was higher under the Czar's government.

If not for the Jews, Russia would have emerged the greatest European world power in the 20th century at the rate of development, population and progress it was making. The Jews in England convinced some of the British elites to use the government resources and intelligence networks to help destroy Russia with Communism to prevent Russia from being a rival to the British Empire.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:34 am

The way to reform capitalism is to use debt free, fiat currency with basic regulations to prevent inflation, low taxes, ethical wages for the workers and no globalization of the national job market and now banning automation in non essential sectors and ending monopolies. This would create an economy with high employment to total employment rates, major personal businesses being successfully run and built and high standards of living. Then everything else can be taken care of with public sector investment of taxes with new technologies together at low cost.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3723

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:54 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:....


The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure. -Thomas Jefferson


The mentally sick or swayed people who entertain Communism and would vote Bernie, as Yuri Bezmenov stated, these types, are the first to go into the Gulags when the Communists gain power.

As for the rest, at this extent of their emergence, only violent counter-revolution can stop them. Hitler stopped them in the last moment in Germany, they were doing all the same stuff they do in the USA right now, only, this time around.

The US is going to regret the whole open borders, "gibs me dat cuz me humin and i invade ur border", embrace muh democratic socialism, and all the tolerance to take the arms and free speech away.

All of this is the pattern they followed in Hitler's time, just more patient this time around. Back then, jews also owned all public posts and offices like today. And they did the very same thing. The difference is now they are building a larger orc army for when the actual militarization stage has to be reached.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

Aquarius
Posts: 2775

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby Aquarius » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:57 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The way to reform capitalism is to use debt free, fiat currency with basic regulations to prevent inflation, low taxes, ethical wages for the workers and no globalization of the national job market and now banning automation in non essential sectors and ending monopolies. This would create an economy with high employment to total employment rates, major personal businesses being successfully run and built and high standards of living. Then everything else can be taken care of with public sector investment of taxes with new technologies together at low cost.

Something that is bothering me is the taxes on the home...It feels like even in “democratic” countries you can’t even really “own” your own house, as you have to pay these fucking taxes for something that is totally yours. Are they parassitic taxes that will have to be abolished? I really hope yes.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3723

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:03 pm

There are some specific types of taxes which are Feudal and Unconstitutional by definition in most countries but they are enforced anyway.

These taxes are by all means unfounded in modern society, however, due to how convenient these taxes are and how people are forced by definition to pay them, governments are frequently tempted in Europe to put these taxes, for the usual robbing the people situation.

Said taxes on property and merely owning land, are unconstitutional in most countries, yet are imposed regardless, and they are Feudal types of taxes. The same goes for taxes imposed in some countries for having children and other types of insane taxation.

Tax for sitting idle land is as if paying rent to the state, in which case, comes into opposition to the very essence of ownership of land. Tax for the house one lives on is a vile form of taxation, and in Europe it is constitutionally forbidden in most countries, but applied anyway.

Due to the fact of the above, the taxes are imposed through other bills - electricity, water supply, what have you, things one cannot avoid.

Basically the only two taxes that make sense are the income tax, and the tax on purchases of goods and service exchange. Maybe there is also an argument for wealth accumulation tax, as the above can be craftily evaded.

All the rest is subject to debate, and much of it a product of insanity and scheming to pillage people on every corner.

Aquarius wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The way to reform capitalism is to use debt free, fiat currency with basic regulations to prevent inflation, low taxes, ethical wages for the workers and no globalization of the national job market and now banning automation in non essential sectors and ending monopolies. This would create an economy with high employment to total employment rates, major personal businesses being successfully run and built and high standards of living. Then everything else can be taken care of with public sector investment of taxes with new technologies together at low cost.

Something that is bothering me is the taxes on the home...It feels like even in “democratic” countries you can’t even really “own” your own house, as you have to pay these fucking taxes for something that is totally yours. Are they parassitic taxes that will have to be abolished? I really hope yes.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

Aquarius
Posts: 2775

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby Aquarius » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:09 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:There are some specific types of taxes which are Feudal and Unconstitutional by definition in most countries but they are enforced anyway.

These taxes are by all means unfounded in modern society, however, due to how convenient these taxes are and how people are forced by definition to pay them, governments are frequently tempted in Europe to put these taxes, for the usual robbing the people situation.

Said taxes on property and merely owning land, are unconstitutional in most countries, yet are imposed regardless, and they are Feudal types of taxes. The same goes for taxes imposed in some countries for having children and other types of insane taxation.

Tax for sitting idle land is as if paying rent to the state, in which case, comes into opposition to the very essence of ownership of land. Tax for the house one lives on is a vile form of taxation, and in Europe it is constitutionally forbidden in most countries, but applied anyway.

Due to the fact of the above, the taxes are imposed through other bills - electricity, water supply, what have you, things one cannot avoid.

Basically the only two taxes that make sense are the income tax, and the tax on purchases of goods and service exchange. Maybe there is also an argument for wealth accumulation tax, as the above can be craftily evaded.

All the rest is subject to debate, and much of it a product of insanity and scheming to pillage people on every corner.

Aquarius wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The way to reform capitalism is to use debt free, fiat currency with basic regulations to prevent inflation, low taxes, ethical wages for the workers and no globalization of the national job market and now banning automation in non essential sectors and ending monopolies. This would create an economy with high employment to total employment rates, major personal businesses being successfully run and built and high standards of living. Then everything else can be taken care of with public sector investment of taxes with new technologies together at low cost.

Something that is bothering me is the taxes on the home...It feels like even in “democratic” countries you can’t even really “own” your own house, as you have to pay these fucking taxes for something that is totally yours. Are they parassitic taxes that will have to be abolished? I really hope yes.
Thanks a lot, my thought are founded then.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 66

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:20 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The mentally sick or swayed people who entertain Communism and would vote Bernie, as Yuri Bezmenov stated, these types, are the first to go into the Gulags when the Communists gain power.


Good!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The US is going to regret the whole open borders, "gibs me dat cuz me humin and i invade ur border", embrace muh democratic socialism, and all the tolerance to take the arms and free speech away.


And unlike our nations, they don't believe in human rights, free speech, gun ownership, or even a fair trial. So who's to say the moment non-whites take over the country and their invasion is successful, they won't start immediately gunning down every white person they see?

Someone even made a movie off of this idea appropriately titled "Open Borders"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov8PfFfMc7w

I'll send the movie to you guys by email upon request, I have a copy of it.
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

Now if only I could have a real one....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eIqDbfMWBE (Game: Assetto Corsa)

Gear88
Posts: 446

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby Gear88 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:32 pm

Is the cost of rent and or ownership that low in a proper society? or is it a time wise situation i.e. 1930s vs 1980s? In other words what is the appropriate level of financial ownership?

I noticed Leon Degrelle's writings in various websites mentioning rent for a lower wage worker to be about 23-25 Reichsmark per month but for a higher end worker about 53-58 Reichsmark per month.

I know what I'm gonna say speaks a lot of ignorance so pardon me beforehand but I calculated a basic amount of money from the US and in current times. And I noticed that we actually have reached a point whereby the basic amount of inflation is actually x20 times technically 18.5 times. I watched a video and it provided evidence of the financial pay off the start of the Russo-Sino war and included in the video a figure of 2015 debt being about 18.5 times. Think it was a video by Dr. Pierce on the subject of international jewry.

I decided to stick to x20 because we want to clean off as much shit as possible from the dollar. But technically speaking aren't we base wise everyone paying x20 for inflation and on top of that dozens to hundreds to thousands or more?(could say for example buying a computer cost around a hundred dollars? to build)(I mean just how cheap would everything be or what is the appropriate financial cost of an object especially something that is valuable?)

Anyways I wanted to know exactly what is proper are things supposed to be so cheap that when people wish to pay higher they protest?

I know that sounds silly why protest low-costs but isn't it in a proper society the amount of financial accumulation so high that people demand higher prices?

Does that sound silly to people? Demand higher prices cause we have the financial backing? And demanding higher prices in a socialistic manner to better improve our companies and workers.

Does anyone recommend any financial reading material? I know NS stuff is pretty rare since it scared the bejesus out of the jews but any one know any good sources? I think jack the good guy had some red pill economics but not sure if it's appropriate to read or not?

HP. Cobra/Mageson recommend any reading material on proper economics?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...income tax...


Wouldn't a flat national sales tax solve the need for IRS?

Isn't the fact the government cares so much about a delinquent 10,000 dollars or more to break your legs that they don't go after companies much at all.

I mean income tax, what would a proper income tax be like if it weren't for all this judeo-bolshevik system in place?
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 67

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:53 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The people live under Marxist Socialism the property, money and political power is owned by the state the Church along with most of the land. The majority of the population lives under Communism they own no property, have no rights and live communally and work for the state the Church, and all goods made after giving the majority to the state as poverty level taxes are then distributed to the community each according to their need by the state the local Church officials. This is why there was no progress in Europe of that much note for nearly eight hundred years. Marx stated in the Communist Manifesto he was not giving people something they already didn't have under feudalism.


This sounds a lot like the current state in NL. The people on the poverty line don't earn more, the middle class is overtaxed and pushed down to about the same buying power as the ones on the poverty line - but those on the poverty line often get all kinds of financial help, i.e. with rent and paying their health insurance.

The flooding of those foreigners called for the increase in tax, they're overcrowding the country, causing the pricing for houses to rise, rental or to buy them.

They say that it is luxury here, that we have a higher standard of living with saying that 'everyone has the right to have a roof above their head' which basicly means that everyone has the right to have shelter.

I don't think that it is different in any other european country though. Just saying.

Neither does it say that it is a right to have food and clothing (but there are instances for that where you can get that for 'free' if your income is too low to pay for it).

TheAncientReligion666
Posts: 11

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby TheAncientReligion666 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Such good info, thank you Commander!




HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Lenin said the method to take over nations goes as forward for the jews:

Failure of Capitalism -> Promise people the heavens for free, Leftist/Socialism -> When in power the above is revealed for what it is -> impose full Communism and enslave people like ants.

Many people think they are cleverer than Lenin and all these guys, but let us just point to the fact all the birthing minds of leftism and socialism were jews, same as Communism.

Socialism is nothing but Communism, the only difference is the range of intensity of removing private property and individual rights. Socialism does this by more insidious and slower methods.

The difference between "Leninism" is you stay on the "Socialist Promise" as an external policy for longer, and you do not reveal full blown jew Communism to the masses until it is the late stage of it.

Stalin and other jews disagreed with the time frame and killed Lenin, to make matters quicker. The felt like they did not have time, so they killed him quick. Lenin was a capable deceiver compared to Stalin, who was only well versed in gangsterism and related criminal mindedness.


TheAncientReligion666 wrote:I looked up the Fabian Society on google and it was defined by a democratic socialist think tank that was gradualist rather than revolutionary overthrow. As I learned more I realized that is subversive because socialism fails and leads to a Leninist 'glorious' revolution. As has been stated by you HP Mageson666, would lead to Martial Law. I'd also just like to say that Marxism was once about bourgeois versus proletariat, but since everyone saw how 100 million people died from communism, the Frankfurt school used a post-modernist twist on Marxism, creating Cultural Marxism. It went from being wealthy against poor to oppressor (Aryan) against the oppressed (minority).

Here is my work for the JoS. It is just a consolidation for informing people in as little reading as possible, with my artistic twist. I put so much of what I read on here into it. I am in a coven of three and we take the fight to twitter. I feel it's also important to find ways into the Russian web, like by using a translator and searching Russian words Twitter and drop links in Russian because Father Satan wants the truth out there. I hope more translations in Russian come out. When I have some money I want to get a program to translate professionally. I feel like how to recognize and identify a jew pdf is crucial to force people to see the goblin gene, so I spam that.

https://www.docdroid.net/QxsD113

https://www.scribd.com/document/421340434

Hail Satan !

TheAncientReligion666
Posts: 11

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby TheAncientReligion666 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:27 pm

Thanks for the great info (in both of your replies) HP Mageson666 -- I love to learn about this!

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Fabian society is run by Jewish oligarchs like the Sassoon's who work with the Rothschild's. The whole point of Marxism is create anger in the population and then use as many useful idiots as possible organized into a battering ram to overthrow the host society and impose the Marxist regime of the new Jewish leadership on the population.

Cultural Marxism is attempting to just promote Marxism its the cultural aspect past the economic aspect of the Marxist ideology.


TheAncientReligion666 wrote:I looked up the Fabian Society on google and it was defined by a democratic socialist think tank that was gradualist rather than revolutionary overthrow. As I learned more I realized that is subversive because socialism fails and leads to a Leninist 'glorious' revolution. As has been stated by you HP Mageson666, would lead to Martial Law. I'd also just like to say that Marxism was once about bourgeois versus proletariat, but since everyone saw how 100 million people died from communism, the Frankfurt school used a post-modernist twist on Marxism, creating Cultural Marxism. It went from being wealthy against poor to oppressor (Aryan) against the oppressed (minority).

Here is my work for the JoS. It is just a consolidation for informing people in as little reading as possible, with my artistic twist. I put so much of what I read on here into it. I am in a coven of three and we take the fight to twitter. I feel it's also important to find ways into the Russian web, like by using a translator and searching Russian words Twitter and drop links in Russian because Father Satan wants the truth out there. I hope more translations in Russian come out. When I have some money I want to get a program to translate professionally. I feel like how to recognize and identify a jew pdf is crucial to force people to see the goblin gene, so I spam that.

https://www.docdroid.net/QxsD113

https://www.scribd.com/document/421340434

Hail Satan !

Shivachakra
Posts: 6

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby Shivachakra » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:23 am

The Federal Income Tax was brought to you by the same Kike Bankers who gifted us with the Federal Reserve. The legislation for both were passed sneaky in the middle of the night. For like 150 years the Federal Gov't had gotten by with Tariffs, Excise Taxes and other Biz taxes the average person did not pay. Then they decided to just milk all the Goy.

There have been a few people who successfully sued the IRS proving the Income Tax is Unconstitutional, but this is so difficult as to be almost impossible and the result is always covered up.

Needless to say everyone is so brainwashed that the Tax is needed and perhaps the Gov't blows so much money it is. It would take a revolution to get rid of it. Of course taxes is just a game to control the people, the FED prints money out of thin air, they don't really need your "money".

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3723

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:41 am

NL is an applied socialism state, in action. So there is no middle class but a middle class that is ruined on taxes, a lower class that just goes by taking free stuff, and a high class that probably operates beyond the reach of everyone or has all their money elsewhere to avoid the paranoid taxation rate.

This European Socialism model is pulling in all the invaders to cash 3000$ to 6000$ per month depending on number of their offspring just for sitting under the sun, while the National pay on some countries hardly exceeds 1000$ for the natives.

Enjoy applied "compassion".

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The people live under Marxist Socialism the property, money and political power is owned by the state the Church along with most of the land. The majority of the population lives under Communism they own no property, have no rights and live communally and work for the state the Church, and all goods made after giving the majority to the state as poverty level taxes are then distributed to the community each according to their need by the state the local Church officials. This is why there was no progress in Europe of that much note for nearly eight hundred years. Marx stated in the Communist Manifesto he was not giving people something they already didn't have under feudalism.


This sounds a lot like the current state in NL. The people on the poverty line don't earn more, the middle class is overtaxed and pushed down to about the same buying power as the ones on the poverty line - but those on the poverty line often get all kinds of financial help, i.e. with rent and paying their health insurance.

The flooding of those foreigners called for the increase in tax, they're overcrowding the country, causing the pricing for houses to rise, rental or to buy them.

They say that it is luxury here, that we have a higher standard of living with saying that 'everyone has the right to have a roof above their head' which basicly means that everyone has the right to have shelter.

I don't think that it is different in any other european country though. Just saying.

Neither does it say that it is a right to have food and clothing (but there are instances for that where you can get that for 'free' if your income is too low to pay for it).
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:52 pm

The statements of the American Communist movement is that one third of Americans will be executed if Communism takes over. As that is the amount of the population that would resist a Communist government taking power. So the Marxists are ready to murder one third of America for power over the rest.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:00 pm

I wrote an article on the Fabian society awhile ago, its probably in the Library section of the JoS if you want to read it.

TheAncientReligion666 wrote:Thanks for the great info (in both of your replies) HP Mageson666 -- I love to learn about this!

Gear88
Posts: 446

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby Gear88 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:11 pm

Shivachakra wrote:The Federal Income Tax was brought to you by the same Kike Bankers who gifted us with the Federal Reserve. The legislation for both were passed sneaky in the middle of the night. For like 150 years the Federal Gov't had gotten by with Tariffs, Excise Taxes and other Biz taxes the average person did not pay. Then they decided to just milk all the Goy.

There have been a few people who successfully sued the IRS proving the Income Tax is Unconstitutional, but this is so difficult as to be almost impossible and the result is always covered up.

Needless to say everyone is so brainwashed that the Tax is needed and perhaps the Gov't blows so much money it is. It would take a revolution to get rid of it. Of course taxes is just a game to control the people, the FED prints money out of thin air, they don't really need your "money".


This is interesting, mind expanding further on this topic?
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 67

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:03 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:NL is an applied socialism state, in action. So there is no middle class but a middle class that is ruined on taxes, a lower class that just goes by taking free stuff, and a high class that probably operates beyond the reach of everyone or has all their money elsewhere to avoid the paranoid taxation rate.

This European Socialism model is pulling in all the invaders to cash 3000$ to 6000$ per month depending on number of their offspring just for sitting under the sun, while the National pay on some countries hardly exceeds 1000$ for the natives.

Enjoy applied "compassion".

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The people live under Marxist Socialism the property, money and political power is owned by the state the Church along with most of the land. The majority of the population lives under Communism they own no property, have no rights and live communally and work for the state the Church, and all goods made after giving the majority to the state as poverty level taxes are then distributed to the community each according to their need by the state the local Church officials. This is why there was no progress in Europe of that much note for nearly eight hundred years. Marx stated in the Communist Manifesto he was not giving people something they already didn't have under feudalism.


This sounds a lot like the current state in NL. The people on the poverty line don't earn more, the middle class is overtaxed and pushed down to about the same buying power as the ones on the poverty line - but those on the poverty line often get all kinds of financial help, i.e. with rent and paying their health insurance.

The flooding of those foreigners called for the increase in tax, they're overcrowding the country, causing the pricing for houses to rise, rental or to buy them.

They say that it is luxury here, that we have a higher standard of living with saying that 'everyone has the right to have a roof above their head' which basicly means that everyone has the right to have shelter.

I don't think that it is different in any other european country though. Just saying.

Neither does it say that it is a right to have food and clothing (but there are instances for that where you can get that for 'free' if your income is too low to pay for it).


I was taking a look at the disks on which the income is taxed and then I found this picture:
https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpe ... nbelasting

From a 4 disk system they want to go to a two disk system. By the way, this is the tax you have to pay over your netto income (I think) after one full year. Which basicly means, that you'll have to pay aside from the tax that is held in from the hours you worked (bruto).

If you ask me the two disk system they want to add in 2021 looks like they kicked the 'middle class' down so much that they can just say 'middle and lower class earn the same so we tax em the same'. Something like that, was what I was thinking.
However, it seems that over some amount of what you've earned you're not going to pay a tax anyway. Making this system somewhat confusing (and if you ask me, possibly unnecessarily complicated).

TheAncientReligion666
Posts: 11

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby TheAncientReligion666 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:42 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:I wrote an article on the Fabian society awhile ago, its probably in the Library section of the JoS if you want to read it.

TheAncientReligion666 wrote:Thanks for the great info (in both of your replies) HP Mageson666 -- I love to learn about this!

TheAncientReligion666
Posts: 11

Re: Democratic Socialists of America

Postby TheAncientReligion666 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:44 am

Ok cool, I will check it out -- Thanks HP Mageson666!

HP Mageson666 wrote:I wrote an article on the Fabian society awhile ago, its probably in the Library section of the JoS if you want to read it.

TheAncientReligion666 wrote:Thanks for the great info (in both of your replies) HP Mageson666 -- I love to learn about this!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], TalGonDon and 16 guests