Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Talking to demons and evolution and animal souls

RosieJohnson

Hello
I would like to know when I should try summoning a demon .. should it be when I have opened all my chakras or when i have finished 40 day program?

Also to all advanced people have you all talked to demons what was it like for you?
This is my goal to hear and talk to demons.
I would like to make friends with demons. I understand they are gods and goddesses so I will show respect. But is Satan the most powerful demon? Is satan a demon the most powerful one?

Did Satan create us the way darwin said with evolution or is evolution a hoax? Do animals have souls or just humans?

RosieJohnson said:
Hello
I would like to know when I should try summoning a demon .. should it be when I have opened all my chakras or when i have finished 40 day program?

Also to all advanced people have you all talked to demons what was it like for you?
This is my goal to hear and talk to demons.
I would like to make friends with demons. I understand they are gods and goddesses so I will show respect. But is Satan the most powerful demon? Is satan a demon the most powerful one?

Did Satan create us the way darwin said with evolution or is evolution a hoax? Do animals have souls or just humans?

I would suggest finishing at least the 40 Day Program before you go about attempting to evoke demons. Evoking and summoning a demon is a little bit more complicated in other factors. You should have a reason for summoning a demon, these reasons could be you have questions you want to ask, you want to find out who your guardian demon is, if they can guide you in the best way to spiritually advance, etc.

The demon may also be busy and might be unable to answer your summoning, you will struggle to know that they are even there, you won't see or hear them or anything of the sort if you're astral senses are not open and powerful enough. At most you'll be able to 'feel' them there by their energy rubbing off on you, a tingly buzz on your skin and you might find that you are suddenly very shaky as your body doesn't know what to do with all the excessive amounts of bio-electricity.

Before summoning any demon you should go through Satan first to see if it's okay to summon a certain demon. If you have not done the dedication ritual, summoning a demon could potentially be dangerous as some of them are not all that kind towards outsiders. Like I said, there's a few things to consider. Personally I would wait to advance a bit further before considering such.

I don't communicate with the demons, Satan or my guardian demon very effectively yet as I am not yet able to hear them very well and it's kind of a communication barrier. I can only really hear them when in a deep trance. We communicate by other means regularly through symbols, 'signs', coincidences, gut-feelings, energy and dreams. It can feel quite exhilarating to many, like talking to a celebrity.

Satan is more respectively referred to as a god, not a demon, this includes others like Astarte, Beelzebub and Lilith as their ranks and levels exceed beyond all others.

Satan created us through genetic engineering, so yes, evolution. he directed our evolutionary path and gave us the gift of his very blood within us. Each of us has part of Satan within us, we are his children. You can read some more information on this here and here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back