Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Zuckerberg outraged being exposed as an alien and will now 'hunt down' memes

hailourtruegod

:lol: :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7225263/Facebook-used-tools-hunt-misinformation-hoaxes-site-subject.html

Facebook used programs codenamed Stormchaser and Night's Watch to hunt down hoaxes and misinformation about ITSELF, including memes claiming Mark Zuckerberg is an alien

new report reveals that Facebook is particularly concerned with one victim of misinformation on its platform: itself.

As detailed by Bloomberg, several staffers at the company say Facebook used a tandem of tools to track down and kill hoaxes on Facebook and its encrypted messaging app WhatsApp that were thought to be spreading misinformation about the company. 

According to the anonymous sources interviewed in the report, the tools, called Stormchaser and Night's Watch -- named after a fictional group in HBO's fantasy series Game of Thrones -- were used to monitor an array of hoaxes in real-time.

Facebook used a tandem of tools to help track and debunk misinformation about the company that occurred on its platform.

That misinformation included popular 'copy-and-paste' posts that alleged Facebook would start charging users and other unfounded campaigns accusing the company of tapping users' microphones to spy on them. 

The company also used the tools to track trends like the #deleteFBmovement and even monitor inane memes such as those positing CEO Mark Zuckerberg was actually an alien, according to sources in the report.

Depending on the hoax in question, Facebook would sometimes take steps to debunk information by serving notices to customers who had shared or engaged with the posts. 

Tools to monitor and track rumors and misinformation about the company coincide with a broader internal struggle to counter other misinformation being spread via the platform. 

In 2016 Facebook's played a central role in spreading Russia-generated misinformation meant to influence the the U.S. Presidential election. *[My note: this was only a very small amount of advertisements and only about 100k used as compared to tens on millions of ads on tv so hardly a dent]*

As a result of their role in the misinformation campaign, in addition to the improper access of 50 million users' personal data by political consulting firm Cambridge Analytica, sources in Bloomberg say the company internally amped up its efforts to restore Facebook's image. 

Zuckerberg testified before congress last year regarding the company's role in the both of the scandals that lead up to and continued after the 2016 election. 

Facebook's public image has taken a number of hits lately due to scandals surrounding privacy and its role in spreading misinformation. CEO Mark Zuckerberg is shown

According to Bloomberg, the Night's Watch tool in particular was used to assess how news -- real news, not misinformation -- regarding Facebook spread on the platform and WhatsApp.

A spokesperson for Facebook responded to Bloomberg's report stating that the tools in question weren't used to combat fake news, but were designed to intervene in cases of 'product confusion.'

The spokesperson added that Stormchaser was discontinued in mid-2018 but did not elaborate on why.  

A request for comment by DailyMail.com has not been responded to before time of publication. 

Facebook still continues to track its own perception on the platform through the use of public polling to track both the company's and Zuckerberg's favorability with the company's user base.

That polling serves as the basis for the company communications and marketing teams who have worked to position Facebook as a privacy-focused platform in recent months. 

Earlier this year, Zuckerberg stood before a crowd at a developer's conference to announce that 'the future is private' and outline a host of new privacy and safety-centric features and goals. 

This link is funnier than the Bloomberg article so I put this one. Comments of videos talking about this are full of people saying "this is exactly what an alien would do". LMAO

50121aab54472fd4dd57892af47a0728

[cough]
Awh9FY8.png

JTKQLKh.png

pMSptXq.jpg

[/cough]

Oh, did I mention that there are, or are in the making, some phones which have behind-screen cameras in them? Xiaomi, Oppo and Samsung are ones. Doo-deee dooh-dooh, doo-deee dooh-dooh, doo-deee dooh-dooh.

StraitShot47 said:

Omg dude look at this motherfucker. How can anybody that's any amount of being woke actually believe this guy is human? Just looking at this lizard makes me cringe so bad with disgust. Hes like a fucking hollow drone that's only being used to suck up all the money and personal data from the populace. Well, basically that's what all jews are anyways. Just a tool to help take over the world, and after that, they'll be destroyed too. The reptilians are just emotionless cold blooded shitstains of the universe whos only purpose is to destroy and enslave other beings. I don't understand why jews even want to worship these damned things and why most jews haven't tried to come to Satan by now. They know either way the war goes, they're fucked. If they win, the reptilians are just going to kill them because that was their only purpose of being created in the first place. If we win, they will all suffer horribly for the things they have done to the earth. I guess the reptilians put a failsafe into their subconscious and DNA to keep them as loyal mindless drones when they were created.

But they all want to call us 'animals' and 'slaves', lmfao. I guess theyre just jealous of us being free to advance and not be complete tools like they are. They know they are truly worthless to these lizards that they worship and they know because of all the things they have done to us and the earth, Satan and the gods will never accept them. And they cant stand it.

Sun said:
Well, basically that's what all jews are anyways. Just a tool to help take over the world, and after that, they'll be destroyed too. The reptilians are just emotionless cold blooded shitstains of the universe whos only purpose is to destroy and enslave other beings. I don't understand why jews even want to worship these damned things and why most jews haven't tried to come to Satan by now.

Nope. The reptilians created the jews to conquer this planet. They need the jews to run the global government and the goyim after they will be microchipped. What I believe however is that they will let the jews to be destroyed by the gentile nationalist and racial rage. I think you saw already that an Iranian official stated that Iran will destroy Israel if it's attacked by the Israel security dog, USA. Trump knows this very well, apparently he tries to avoid the war and he backed the strikes on Iran.

And the jews cannot come to Satan, lol. They are aliens created by the enemies of the Gods. Their souls are different, they can't even perform the satanic meditations, which is why they had to steal them and modify them to fit into their own alien souls.

Sun said:
I don't understand why jews even want to worship these damned things and why most jews haven't tried to come to Satan by now.
The j00 was created as a slave race. Go watch Star Trek - Deep Space Nine and see the Jem'Hadar, a slave warrior race created by the Founders. Of course, the j00 is not anything remotely like a warrior, so ignore that part, but it is still a slave race/species created by its overlords. As for the j00 coming to Satan - that is impossible. The j00 is incompatible with us and Satan's side.

But they all want to call us 'animals' and 'slaves', lmfao. I guess theyre just jealous of us being free to advance and not be complete tools like they are.
See some of the posts I have made, trolling against the jew, where I say the j00 is a bitch and nothing, etc. It reckons it is master, yet it is a slave bitch itself and is nothing. The j00 should just commit suicide, but it is in the j00's soul which programmes it to be in a way, so it cannot - not to mention that it cares only for materialistic and money matters; if it was dead, then it wouldn't be able to own an expensive ornate ornament which was created by a Gentile, but which very little of that money goes to the Gentile who created it. The j00 is being abused at home by its drunk, prostitute druggy mum who doesn't give the j00 any love, so it has to come to school and bully Gentiles, instead. The j00 is beyond pathetic and shit.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:

I wanted also to post that image, it's just so realistic! What is missing is just some more real reptilian eyes and that is his real face
It's just an empty, Soulless nothing; all it has is a soul or a "soul". You can see or feel the vacancy within it. No wonder it needs materialism and money to try to fill that void. Even Sonny, from I, Robot, has more soul than the dirtyshitbitchjewkike.

Have recently seen a bunch of memes concerning Area 51 leaked some info about aliens are real. Seems people are more aware in general of those nasty creatures.

FancyMancy said:
Oh, did I mention that there are, or are in the making, some phones which have behind-screen cameras in them? Xiaomi, Oppo and Samsung are ones.

It's already happening. Huawei P Smart Z has retractable front camera which is placed behind the screen and elevated when camera function is selected. Also Samsung Galaxy A80 which is sliding down to reveal the front camera

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
Oh, did I mention that there are, or are in the making, some phones which have behind-screen cameras in them? Xiaomi, Oppo and Samsung are ones.

It's already happening. Huawei P Smart Z has retractable front camera which is placed behind the screen and elevated when camera function is selected. Also Samsung Galaxy A80 which is sliding down to reveal the front camera
"They are watching us", hey?!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back