Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Friends

Sky_Walker

Hello , my fellow Satanists .
I've been a Satanist for 4 years now and I'm really alone , without any friends , Girlfriend , etc .
Somehow I got to know about this Forum and I came straight to here to find someone who is as crazy as me when it comes to Satanism .

It's good you came around here, first and foremost, but useless chatting, especially on Facebook, for Satanists is just stupid and can even be dangerous.

Also, as with any other form of socialization, and also here, you need to be careful, as there are all sorts of people. As basic as in "do not accept candy from strangers" in that case.

Thanks a lot High Priest .
I do have a few Satanic friends of mine , and we usually discuss Witchcraft and stuff in whatsapp and Facebook .

I can totally understand your concern , We do live in a society filled with spies .

Thanks again .
Hail Great Father Satan .

I and most people here know what you feel like. In regards to being social Satanism can be a difficult path; I'm at a point in my life where I want to discuss how astral shapes interact with each other what would be the difference when these shapes are infused with different energies. I wanna talk and brainstorm about many diverse subjects that explore the human potential and all I ever get it blank and confused stares from friends and family. BUT at least we have the forums. Yes, it can get shitty at times BUT AT LEAST we have a website we can log into and ask questions get in touch and even at times vent like I just did a little lol. This may be in a distant future but there's going to come a time when we can hang out physically and I personally can't wait to meet HP Maxine and Cobra and our other HP's since they are the real aristocracy of this world

Sky_Walker said:
Hello , my fellow Satanists .
I've been a Satanist for 4 years now and I'm really alone , without any friends , Girlfriend , etc .
Somehow I got to know about this Forum and I came straight to here to find someone who is as crazy as me when it comes to Satanism .

This place is more for organizing rituals, helping one another out on various matters and sharing information. It's more like a 'headquarters' than a dorm room but I'm pretty sure some people have found SS friends through our forums.... not easily though.

I also definitely wouldn't sound so desperate or specifically ask for friends on here though, any enemy or infiltrator could just pop in with a bunch of 'sweet' and 'comforting' lies to try and get close to you for an attack. If you receive any personal messages I would ignore it. This is a lonely path and caution is mandatory.

Can you see energy emitting from objects?

MoonlessNight666 said:
I and most people here know what you feel like. In regards to being social Satanism can be a difficult path; I'm at a point in my life where I want to discuss how astral shapes interact with each other what would be the difference when these shapes are infused with different energies. I wanna talk and brainstorm about many diverse subjects that explore the human potential and all I ever get it blank and confused stares from friends and family. BUT at least we have the forums. Yes, it can get shitty at times BUT AT LEAST we have a website we can log into and ask questions get in touch and even at times vent like I just did a little lol. This may be in a distant future but there's going to come a time when we can hang out physically and I personally can't wait to meet HP Maxine and Cobra and our other HP's since they are the real aristocracy of this world

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back