Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Faceing the "shadow"

Fuchs said:
"shadow" ?

I think he means the shadow self, which according to Joogle is according to psychology? The 'shadow' is the side of your personality that contains all the parts of yourself that you don't want to admit to having. It is at first an unconscious side. It is only through effort to become self-aware that we recognise our shadow.

But to me it feels like a crock of shit.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
But to me it feels like a crock of shit.

LOL,

If someone just starts to free his sould or advances / doing rtr negativ things will come up to the surface thats one reason AC (aura cleaning / retunring curses 1 und 2 are important) and should be done daily and returning curses after rtr, which should be done also daily :D .

This would be the only shadow I could think of someone faces.
I mean if you don´t like something about your self or realise through advancement you did things which are not good for you , well stop doing. Live a happy live.

thanks for the clarification NoCreativeNameHereV2.

Fuchs said:
LOL,

If someone just starts to free his should or advances / doing rtr negative things will come up to the surface thats one reason AC (aura cleaning / returning curses 1 and 2 are important) and should be done daily and returning curses after rtr, which should be done also daily :D .

I mean if you don´t like something about your self or realize through advancement you did things which are not good for you , well stop doing. Live a happy live.

I'm not sure if you're condemning me for what I'm saying, but I had a feeling that was what he meant. I only say it's a crock of shit cause there a tonne of articles on google but we all know google isn't a very reliable source to learn about stuff depending on what you're researching.

So I apologize if you don't like what I said.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Fuchs said:
LOL,

If someone just starts to free his should or advances / doing rtr negative things will come up to the surface thats one reason AC (aura cleaning / returning curses 1 and 2 are important) and should be done daily and returning curses after rtr, which should be done also daily :D .

I mean if you don´t like something about your self or realize through advancement you did things which are not good for you , well stop doing. Live a happy live.

I'm not sure if you're condemning me for what I'm saying, but I had a feeling that was what he meant. I only say it's a crock of shit cause there a tonne of articles on google but we all know google isn't a very reliable source to learn about stuff depending on what you're researching.

So I apologize if you don't like what I said.

no need to apologize, always feeling guilty is from the enemy (if you did something realy wrong saying sorry is ok).
no I agree with your opinion. just found your straight forward answer funny -> LOL.

Fuchs said:
LOL,

no need to apologize, always feeling guilty is from the enemy (if you did something realy wrong saying sorry is ok).
no I agree with your opinion. just found your straight forward answer funny -> LOL.

Hahaha no worries buddy, I just thought you weren't too happy with my response. I'm not sure what he/she means either, I thought he was talking about the Shadow Self since he mentioned facing the shadow maybe if he/she responds we might get a better understanding of what he/she was talking about. Well I mean you :lol: you're more advanced and educated when it comes to answering questions about spirituality

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

As a kid I did something really bad... molested another family member and everytime I open up it comes flooding, I was like 10 or 11 I am now 18 but I can't get past it or know why I did what I did and I am in disgust with myself. It's hard to let myself be. I am crazy as I talk to myself everyday and can't stop. When I do stop other bad thing I've done and regret come up. So idk what to do with myself

I had a similar situation. A constant sense of guilt. I did a bad thing and then it was in my head for a long time. But you know what? I've overcome it. I faced them and realized that I was the victim. As a child, you could even have no idea what you are really doing. Nobody blames you. You must forgive yourself. It will be your first step to have a happy life. I know it can be very difficult. We are on the path of Satanism to become better people. So become a better person! Remember that you are a family member! Everyone is here for you! I am begging you, do not hurt yourself. You deserve a happy life. I hope you don't have suicidal thoughts. But if you have them ... Please, do not kill yourself. It just does not make sense to do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back