13/May/2019

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
jbkbmz
Posts: 229

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby jbkbmz » Mon May 13, 2019 11:02 pm

So technically we can see them and they can see us in the natural, but we just do not recognize them as YHVH, greys, Jews, and such, being cloaked in the physical body. And they cannot see our soul ( most of them ), except by the Gentile features in the physical body.
Like we would not know Blond Haired, Blue Eyed people are Reptilian spirits (in many cases according to David Icke),,, Unless a person is clairvoyant and can see the astral body.
A Jew can be seen by their physical features, but not their actual astral, spirit form. except by clairvoyants
But soon, when the Veil is totally rent, will we see them and they will see us in the astral as clearly as the physical,?

shinninglight
Posts: 612

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby shinninglight » Mon May 13, 2019 11:05 pm

So the reptilains took over the grey through the inside,I thought it was through war
HAIL SATAN

FancyMancy
Posts: 2522

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby FancyMancy » Mon May 13, 2019 11:06 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
SS. wrote:Regarding nuclear threat, how will we stop it? If the solution is not to be discussed publicly i understand.
Israel without America is just a useless dwarf with a big mouth.

I couldn't help but think of spoilt brat Veruca Salt.

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
TimberWolf wrote:
Does this planetary grid deflect the souls from leaving, i.e. are we forced to reincarnate on Earth?


We only reincarnate into our own racial lines. Which means yes, we are "forced" to reincarnate on Earth so to speak.

Yep. The energies upon and within our Souls, which are from the Planets here, bind us to here. (HPHC just said we're not bound here, but it's a simple way to explain it.) I think we cannot reincarnate elsewhere, because being elsewhere Physically/Astronomically would mean the Bodies there are influenced by energies of Planets there.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

muriceias
Posts: 50

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby muriceias » Mon May 13, 2019 11:11 pm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:

This barrier is the reason you can tell a person the truth, and most won't listen to you. Everyone has it to varying degrees. Those of us who are more open, usually have a history of not conforming.



I can see that.

On my first days in satanism I was so hyped that I found the truth that I wanted to tell everyone.It was so clear for me that I thought that it would be for other people too.I told my cousin about exposing christianity and he was like "okay" and I didnt understand how he could be so indifferent.

After some time I started to see how open people are and why they don't see things.

I love these revelations.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3383

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Shael wrote:Your sermons are always delightful to read. Thank you, HPs Maxine.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:One tactic of the enemy reptilians is to seal off any planet they have infested [...] with a web, grid, or whatever it is. This grid is a binding of the entire planet.
This factors over into people's minds, to where the psychic senses and awareness of reality is blocked. The spiritual is blocked.
An SS friend of mine has suggested this to me before. I'm assuming it's true that this grid also "inhibits" our Gods from interacting with us to some degree? Their presence often seems rather faint compared to what I have in past life memory. When connecting to them, it feels to me almost like I have to "break through" some layer that is blocking things, after which I can feel their energies much more strongly and clearly. It would make sense to me that this layer is the astral grid that the enemy deployed here. It's also possible that it's less preventing the Gods from reaching us, but rather us from perceiving them, through those internal blockages you mentioned.
This is all very interesting stuff. :)


Yes, I have written about this before, some years before. I do not recall on which exact post or reply. The fact is that "our world" has been kept away there from interaction. This does not mean that "all will interact" but things will be easier for those who want to do this.

This is what limits interaction but it is still possible even now. However this creates mass implications with people blocking everything out. This grid manifests linearly as pure ignorance.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3383

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 am

Arcadia wrote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:Their hair is pure white, long and silky. They were wearing furry textured boots.


Doesn't at all sound too dissimilar to how the Ancient Norse and Germanics used to describe the "Elf Folk", and how they ultimately came to be portrayed after the fact, curiously enough.

Everything aside, I would like to add once more in greater clarity having this energy grid/matrix explained in greater clarity solved many of the questions I was pondering. Up until now I was somewhat assuming the enemy thoughtform was the only thing wrong in this world's astral, but the existence of this barrier as well explains a whole lot of speculation I was having, to say the least.


There are quite a few species that the Gods do have an alliance with, but to avoid bullshit Star Trekism, childish theorizing, infiltrator paranoidism and so forth, things are kept simple.

An example here are the Gargoyle demons. They exist in a sense as cat and dogs exist for us, just more advanced.

Our earth before many species went extinct had an insane amount of different species. Different ecosystems can manifest such species.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 217

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Coraxo » Tue May 14, 2019 12:28 am

Eyes on Iran.

The enemy has already started the false flags, I suspect they'll push hard to start a world war/nuclear war, even harder than when they tried with North Korea not so long ago.

I trust we'll step in directly to stop this. Hopefully, if a war is started, it'll backfire on the enemy and result in the full destruction of pissrael.
Hail Satan!!!!

Zephyrus
Posts: 22

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Zephyrus » Tue May 14, 2019 12:57 am

so, i totally understand that this barrier or energy grid or whatever we're calling it is has the obvious effect on us, that it limits our spiritual power, abilities and growth. makes perfect sense, that we're unable to develop and use higher abilities because of these barriers, and that ontop of this the gods cannot really interact with us to a complete extent. i understand this, but ive had a question for a while, and im unsure how to ask it without sounding either foolish or crazy.

the ancients often referenced another class of entity. not the gods, but not human either. pretty much in all pagan religions, both in stories and accounts, people reference "spirits". i dont just mean the ghosts of people, i mean more along the lines of astral entities. greeks had "nymphs", the celtics had "the fae", the norse had the "elves", african religions and every traditional pagan religion i can think of from japan to polynesia to south america all referenced things like divine spirits, and such. often associated with nature, or rivers, or lakes. obviously the stories in mythology are allegorical (minus the fact the gods do exist), however these spirits and other elemental type lesser spirits are all treated and talked about in writing as if they're literal. even in surviving "sort-of pagan" religions and offshoots, these spirits still exist and are referenced frequently, in some cases, even more commonly than the gods themselves, among cut off, tribal sorts.

i guess my question is, do astral entities actually exist? spirits and the like. i know human ghosts exist and are usually dealt with by the gods, but what of these "nature" entities accepted the world over? like i said, i dont wish to sound dumb.

i did have a small thought when reading this sermon that these things could not exist as they're meant to if the world soul is indeed bound into a less spiritual state, and that's why these things are never seen any more. that we're either no longer aware enough to or the world is simply too spiritually low for such things to exist. im not implying i believe there's a fairy kingdom in the woods or anything, but just, as i said, "astral entities/spirits/nature spirits." do such things exist in any way or not? sorry if this is a stupid question.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3383

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:28 am

Zephyrus wrote:so, i totally understand that this barrier or energy grid or whatever we're calling it is has the obvious effect on us, that it limits our spiritual power, abilities and growth. makes perfect sense, that we're unable to develop and use higher abilities because of these barriers, and that ontop of this the gods cannot really interact with us to a complete extent. i understand this, but ive had a question for a while, and im unsure how to ask it without sounding either foolish or crazy.


Not everyone is going to become Merlin the Mage simply because of the lack of this barrier, just to be clear. It just clears up interactions and makes things a tad better.

Zephyrus wrote:the ancients often referenced another class of entity. not the gods, but not human either. pretty much in all pagan religions, both in stories and accounts, people reference "spirits". i dont just mean the ghosts of people, i mean more along the lines of astral entities. greeks had "nymphs", the celtics had "the fae", the norse had the "elves", african religions and every traditional pagan religion i can think of from japan to polynesia to south america all referenced things like divine spirits, and such. often associated with nature, or rivers, or lakes. obviously the stories in mythology are allegorical (minus the fact the gods do exist), however these spirits and other elemental type lesser spirits are all treated and talked about in writing as if they're literal. even in surviving "sort-of pagan" religions and offshoots, these spirits still exist and are referenced frequently, in some cases, even more commonly than the gods themselves, among cut off, tribal sorts.

i guess my question is, do astral entities actually exist? spirits and the like. i know human ghosts exist and are usually dealt with by the gods, but what of these "nature" entities accepted the world over? like i said, i dont wish to sound dumb.


Many of these things and closely all of them are creations of the imaginations of the receivers, but their 'existence' exists in a figurative sense. While there aren't nations of elves sitting by the creek etc, these do exits as forms of natural consciousness. In the minds, as a cultural notion, they manifested in these figures like mermaids and elves to relate the pure nature of the elements.

Zephyrus wrote:i did have a small thought when reading this sermon that these things could not exist as they're meant to if the world soul is indeed bound into a less spiritual state, and that's why these things are never seen any more. that we're either no longer aware enough to or the world is simply too spiritually low for such things to exist. im not implying i believe there's a fairy kingdom in the woods or anything, but just, as i said, "astral entities/spirits/nature spirits." do such things exist in any way or not? sorry if this is a stupid question.


They do "exist" but not in their popularized forms. They exist as forms of life, which when we humans look at them, they take these 'shapes'. They are absolutely alive and valid, as everything that has life has that form.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

GakunGak
Posts: 38

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby GakunGak » Tue May 14, 2019 2:22 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
1. Yes, it definitely does count. IF you are in deployment, also do massive aura of protection on yourself, constantly. This should be first priority.

2. Yes, definitely.

3. Just the final RTR.

4. Yes, you can do this on your mind.

If you have someone you trust, they can send you a new ritual from a text message.

Offtopic but I liked what you posted about Deus-Ex, although I only watched around 12 to 15 minutes due to lack of time. It was interesting, not necessarily in a pleasant way, but it is an interesting view in the dystopian future which may happen due to the enemy's agenda advancing. The creators of it are studied, and at 2000, I can see how this became a big hit. There is a lack of any optimism and dross over the series, showing that after a point the world just sinks, which is also correct.


Much appreciated on all.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail All Gods of Hell

Offtopic: Digital entertainment nowadays is Weimar from the past. Games made to distract from current events by providing magical happy drug, newspapers providing false information to hide what is really going on, TV is the new "reeducation platform", and the Internet is the target for "hate speech/racism/antisemitism" playground that may get heavily regulated in the future. Worst of all, drown the real information into a sea of other information...

Next few months should be interesting.

See ya next year.

User avatar
Cyn666
Posts: 87

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Cyn666 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:01 am

Interesting. The key image that pops to my mind when doing the Final RTR is that of chains around the world, breaking and crumbling to nothing.

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 629
Location: The frontlines

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue May 14, 2019 4:10 am

Just wait until you guys have been part of this whole path long enough for the realization to truly hit you.

Before learning everything the JoS has taught, the world was just a plastic toy that we inhabited. There was no reason to give a meaning to anything around us, we just ignorantly accepted everything as it was. Everything you saw with your eyes is what you got and all there ever was. We were just these 'things' that existed on a rock floating in some dark sandbox that seemed so beyond our comprehension that it wasn't worth truly thinking about. We just blindly 'lived' not knowing or caring too much where we'd end up or how we even really got here.

To think back then we thought the whole time that we were alone in our little box of existence only to find out that the so called "miracle of life" is a surprisingly common phenomenon and there are all kinds of worlds out there with all manners of varieties of life and beings, things existing long before us, before even the gods that created us. And to find out we've been living on a prison planet and everything is far more like a 'sci-fi' film than you could've imagined can throw you for a loop as well.

Some of you may find that just thinking about it all can be a bit overwhelming, not unlike seeing the surface and sunlight after being locked up underground your whole life. Or like ending up in prison in the 50s and being let out in the 201Xs only to see this entirely different world of technology and computers and touch screens and just all matters of things that you have to adapt to. It can be kind of scary even but you must remember that we are creations of gods that have conquered themselves to rise above and advance even their own genetics to discover, learn, persevere and experience the joys of existence and beyond.

Our resolution will lead to happiness we had long forgotten the existence of. We are also not the only ones dealing with the enemy, but before you go on thinking "We need to help and save them immediately!", we need to cover everything regarding ourselves, the white race and our gods first.

...

SO PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES, FLEX THOSE SPIRITUAL MUSCLES AND MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan
Image

muriceias
Posts: 50

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby muriceias » Tue May 14, 2019 4:54 am

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Satan told me they never expected us to get this far. He told me again on the 30th, that I've far exceeded their expectations. 


Because we are strong :twisted:

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 630

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Artanis » Tue May 14, 2019 6:11 am

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Egon wrote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:I told you a while back, I saw beings with long, white, straight silky hair. They genuflected, indicating victory.

Do you mean some enemy humanoid aliens gave up? I didn't quite understood this part.

This barrier is the reason you can tell a person the truth, and most won't listen to you. Everyone has it to varying degrees.

If in our level we get upset with the amount of dumbasses we had to deal with in our lives since we learned the truth about Satan, I can't imagine how the Gods feel...


To answer your first question, these beings are allied with Satan, but I hadn't seen them before. Their hair is pure white, long and silky. They were wearing furry textured boots.

To answer your second question, most people are oblivious. Even if you try to explain rationality, common sense; they turn a deaf ear. This is the large percentage of the populace. The majority are under a spell, as with Christianity, Islam and other related programs, and have a strong barrier in their minds that prevents them from seeing reality and being aware.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com



Exactly like My family :roll:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

Emotion
Posts: 12

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Emotion » Tue May 14, 2019 6:12 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Offtopic but I liked what you posted about Deus-Ex, although I only watched around 12 to 15 minutes due to lack of time. It was interesting, not necessarily in a pleasant way, but it is an interesting view in the dystopian future which may happen due to the enemy's agenda advancing. The creators of it are studied, and at 2000, I can see how this became a big hit. There is a lack of any optimism and dross over the series, showing that after a point the world just sinks, which is also correct.


I hate to reply to something off-topic and I didn't watch the video posted nor played the game but it should be noted that the reason the creators appear studied are because they are jews themselves. so is common knowledge to them.

the director/producer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Spector
the writer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Grossman

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 630

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Artanis » Tue May 14, 2019 6:15 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Zephyrus wrote:so, i totally understand that this barrier or energy grid or whatever we're calling it is has the obvious effect on us, that it limits our spiritual power, abilities and growth. makes perfect sense, that we're unable to develop and use higher abilities because of these barriers, and that ontop of this the gods cannot really interact with us to a complete extent. i understand this, but ive had a question for a while, and im unsure how to ask it without sounding either foolish or crazy.


Not everyone is going to become Merlin the Mage simply because of the lack of this barrier, just to be clear. It just clears up interactions and makes things a tad better.

Zephyrus wrote:the ancients often referenced another class of entity. not the gods, but not human either. pretty much in all pagan religions, both in stories and accounts, people reference "spirits". i dont just mean the ghosts of people, i mean more along the lines of astral entities. greeks had "nymphs", the celtics had "the fae", the norse had the "elves", african religions and every traditional pagan religion i can think of from japan to polynesia to south america all referenced things like divine spirits, and such. often associated with nature, or rivers, or lakes. obviously the stories in mythology are allegorical (minus the fact the gods do exist), however these spirits and other elemental type lesser spirits are all treated and talked about in writing as if they're literal. even in surviving "sort-of pagan" religions and offshoots, these spirits still exist and are referenced frequently, in some cases, even more commonly than the gods themselves, among cut off, tribal sorts.

i guess my question is, do astral entities actually exist? spirits and the like. i know human ghosts exist and are usually dealt with by the gods, but what of these "nature" entities accepted the world over? like i said, i dont wish to sound dumb.


Many of these things and closely all of them are creations of the imaginations of the receivers, but their 'existence' exists in a figurative sense. While there aren't nations of elves sitting by the creek etc, these do exits as forms of natural consciousness. In the minds, as a cultural notion, they manifested in these figures like mermaids and elves to relate the pure nature of the elements.

Zephyrus wrote:i did have a small thought when reading this sermon that these things could not exist as they're meant to if the world soul is indeed bound into a less spiritual state, and that's why these things are never seen any more. that we're either no longer aware enough to or the world is simply too spiritually low for such things to exist. im not implying i believe there's a fairy kingdom in the woods or anything, but just, as i said, "astral entities/spirits/nature spirits." do such things exist in any way or not? sorry if this is a stupid question.


They do "exist" but not in their popularized forms. They exist as forms of life, which when we humans look at them, they take these 'shapes'. They are absolutely alive and valid, as everything that has life has that form.



Regarding that barrier removing Ritual next year: Will it Be like a HUUUGE Race Awakening Ritual for Christians?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 776
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Lydia » Tue May 14, 2019 6:52 am

Thank you for all your hard work over these decades, HPS Maxine. Words can't express our appreciation.

Time to continue more of the Final RTR :D

Hail Satan!

luis
Posts: 1933

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby luis » Tue May 14, 2019 8:20 am

Artanis wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Zephyrus wrote:so, i totally understand that this barrier or energy grid or whatever we're calling it is has the obvious effect on us, that it limits our spiritual power, abilities and growth. makes perfect sense, that we're unable to develop and use higher abilities because of these barriers, and that ontop of this the gods cannot really interact with us to a complete extent. i understand this, but ive had a question for a while, and im unsure how to ask it without sounding either foolish or crazy.


Not everyone is going to become Merlin the Mage simply because of the lack of this barrier, just to be clear. It just clears up interactions and makes things a tad better.

Zephyrus wrote:the ancients often referenced another class of entity. not the gods, but not human either. pretty much in all pagan religions, both in stories and accounts, people reference "spirits". i dont just mean the ghosts of people, i mean more along the lines of astral entities. greeks had "nymphs", the celtics had "the fae", the norse had the "elves", african religions and every traditional pagan religion i can think of from japan to polynesia to south america all referenced things like divine spirits, and such. often associated with nature, or rivers, or lakes. obviously the stories in mythology are allegorical (minus the fact the gods do exist), however these spirits and other elemental type lesser spirits are all treated and talked about in writing as if they're literal. even in surviving "sort-of pagan" religions and offshoots, these spirits still exist and are referenced frequently, in some cases, even more commonly than the gods themselves, among cut off, tribal sorts.

i guess my question is, do astral entities actually exist? spirits and the like. i know human ghosts exist and are usually dealt with by the gods, but what of these "nature" entities accepted the world over? like i said, i dont wish to sound dumb.


Many of these things and closely all of them are creations of the imaginations of the receivers, but their 'existence' exists in a figurative sense. While there aren't nations of elves sitting by the creek etc, these do exits as forms of natural consciousness. In the minds, as a cultural notion, they manifested in these figures like mermaids and elves to relate the pure nature of the elements.

Zephyrus wrote:i did have a small thought when reading this sermon that these things could not exist as they're meant to if the world soul is indeed bound into a less spiritual state, and that's why these things are never seen any more. that we're either no longer aware enough to or the world is simply too spiritually low for such things to exist. im not implying i believe there's a fairy kingdom in the woods or anything, but just, as i said, "astral entities/spirits/nature spirits." do such things exist in any way or not? sorry if this is a stupid question.


They do "exist" but not in their popularized forms. They exist as forms of life, which when we humans look at them, they take these 'shapes'. They are absolutely alive and valid, as everything that has life has that form.



Regarding that barrier removing Ritual next year: Will it Be like a HUUUGE Race Awakening Ritual for Christians?

It may be another Rtr. I don't think we will use runes but this barrier has to be reversed to be destroyed.

There is no need to speculate when the time will come will see what it's about.

Aquarius
Posts: 2536

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Aquarius » Tue May 14, 2019 12:56 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:Just wait until you guys have been part of this whole path long enough for the realization to truly hit you.

Before learning everything the JoS has taught, the world was just a plastic toy that we inhabited. There was no reason to give a meaning to anything around us, we just ignorantly accepted everything as it was. Everything you saw with your eyes is what you got and all there ever was. We were just these 'things' that existed on a rock floating in some dark sandbox that seemed so beyond our comprehension that it wasn't worth truly thinking about. We just blindly 'lived' not knowing or caring too much where we'd end up or how we even really got here.

To think back then we thought the whole time that we were alone in our little box of existence only to find out that the so called "miracle of life" is a surprisingly common phenomenon and there are all kinds of worlds out there with all manners of varieties of life and beings, things existing long before us, before even the gods that created us. And to find out we've been living on a prison planet and everything is far more like a 'sci-fi' film than you could've imagined can throw you for a loop as well.

Some of you may find that just thinking about it all can be a bit overwhelming, not unlike seeing the surface and sunlight after being locked up underground your whole life. Or like ending up in prison in the 50s and being let out in the 201Xs only to see this entirely different world of technology and computers and touch screens and just all matters of things that you have to adapt to. It can be kind of scary even but you must remember that we are creations of gods that have conquered themselves to rise above and advance even their own genetics to discover, learn, persevere and experience the joys of existence and beyond.

Our resolution will lead to happiness we had long forgotten the existence of. We are also not the only ones dealing with the enemy, but before you go on thinking "We need to help and save them immediately!", we need to cover everything regarding ourselves, the white race and our gods first.

...

SO PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES, FLEX THOSE SPIRITUAL MUSCLES AND MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!

With knowledge comes responsability indeed. When I was new there was a moment in which I was just depressed and wanted that I never read Jos because it really puts responsability in you. Now I couldnt be happier to be part of the family.
Image

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 923

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Jack » Tue May 14, 2019 1:03 pm

I'll be waiting most eagerly for this knowledge to rid ourselves of the chains that bind us so we can at last see and hear clearer.
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

jbkbmz
Posts: 229

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby jbkbmz » Tue May 14, 2019 1:49 pm

So does this energetic planet trap mean we never went to the Moon ?
Some say it was all staged.

BoRn of fire
Posts: 386

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby BoRn of fire » Tue May 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Iv been meaning to ask this for such a long time but havnt had the courage to find out what the underlining cause is I don't wana sound like a dumbass either I keep having zombie apocalypse kind of dreams that seem so intensly real it occurs a lot now I'm not wana to constantly plague my mind with zombie like tv series movies or games so I can't see why it would just b my subconscious unloading things that I'm doing on a day to day basis example the things I watch etc so here is my other question we know that nuclear is on the cards is a zombie like pandemic also something on the cards ?

BoRn of fire
Posts: 386

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby BoRn of fire » Tue May 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Iv been meaning to ask this for such a long time but havnt had the courage to find out what the underlining cause is I don't wana sound like a dumbass either I keep having zombie apocalypse kind of dreams that seem so intensly real it occurs a lot now I'm not wana to constantly plague my mind with zombie like tv series movies or games so I can't see why it would just b my subconscious unloading things that I'm doing on a day to day basis example the things I watch etc so here is my other question we know that nuclear is on the cards is a zombie like pandemic also something on the cards ?

Zammel
Posts: 317

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Zammel » Tue May 14, 2019 5:48 pm

Thankyou HPS Maxine! Very Thank You...I want only one thing: Hug Father satan, like a children hug their father, and the jews, reptilians, or a stupid barrier cannot block me! Or anyone of us! We are the son of Satan, and is our rigths speack with Our father(and friends) without friends...The end of jew are Soon...more RTR we say, more Soon they arrive, less time the jew attack US! Brothers, Sister...GO MORE RTR and destroy the scum!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
Posts: 191

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Tue May 14, 2019 6:45 pm

TimberWolf wrote:OK, point taken.

So, regardless of the prison sphere surrounding Earth, we cannot escape from here even at death. Awareness of this should increase everybody's motivation to fight against Globotron. I don't want to spend my next incarnation(or indeed the remainder of the current one) in a GULAG camp.


That isn't true. Satan takes His own. Death experiences are individual. Some remain trapped on the astral, the majority reincarnate. Satan takes His own.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.www.joyofsatan.com

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
Posts: 191

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Tue May 14, 2019 6:52 pm

Arcadia wrote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:Their hair is pure white, long and silky. They were wearing furry textured boots.


Doesn't at all sound too dissimilar to how the Ancient Norse and Germanics used to describe the "Elf Folk", and how they ultimately came to be portrayed after the fact, curiously enough.

Everything aside, I would like to add once more in greater clarity having this energy grid/matrix explained in greater clarity solved many of the questions I was pondering. Up until now I was somewhat assuming the enemy thoughtform was the only thing wrong in this world's astral, but the existence of this barrier as well explains a whole lot of speculation I was having, to say the least.


Thank you for the interesting information on the Elf Folk. I recently read where King Arthur may have been a Nordic, as his body in his tomb was reported to be 8 feet tall. He also had light blonde hair. History has been rewritten with lies. The Nordics may have been with us here more than we know, along with other ET races. These Elf Folk are different from Nordics, but are in some ways similar.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.www.joyofsatan.com

PerfectionMagnumOpus
Posts: 26

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby PerfectionMagnumOpus » Tue May 14, 2019 10:06 pm

This is extremely interesting
Satan came to me three days ago. I was in a trance while doing yoga at the gym after I finished my workouts. I was sitting their focusing on the energy I had gathered when I heard him speak to me. He said with a smirk on his face that he had something special for me in the next month or so. He went on to explain that the choices I will be making in the next month are going to be the determining factor in when the "special something" will manifest itself into the physical world.

I believe that this correlates to us spiritual satanists as a whole. The fact that, we, as a community have far surpasses Satans expectations and the expectations of the gods themselves, must mean that we have to be one of the hardest fighting planets fighting against our enemies and the enemies of Satan. I believe that those who have been fighting in spiritual warfare and those who are truly in accordance with Satans will are going to be receieveing gifts. Whether it is going to be known to most spiritual satanists at the time or not, I believe that Satan is going to be bestowing great gifts to all of us in the near future.


Stay strong in your alliance with Satan and the Gods, you will be taken care of.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

User avatar
Nikolas
Posts: 74

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Nikolas » Tue May 14, 2019 10:29 pm

Larissa666 wrote:It is extremely helpful to know they are proud of us, and all that we are doing is making difference. Despite that I usually feel that no matter how much I do, I feel like a failure, and that "I am not doing enough".


Hey :) If you feel like a failure after working for years imagine how others like me feel. I feel like total shit.
You fought in the spiritual war. You should be proud.
I wish i was better.
I hate seeing others being superior at something than me.
Hail Satan!
Hail Sekhet!

MoonlessNight666
Posts: 79

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:09 am

wow I would say what a coincidence but at this point in my journey I know better, not yesterday but the night before that I had a dream with HP Maxine in it. We were sitting in front of a what is looked like a pyramid with wide stairs and she was sitting in front of me towards my left side. We didint exchange any words but we had a very short communication with "feelings" if that makes sense. I was just about to "radiate" a feeling of gratitude towards her for all the work she has done but before I could even finish my thought she projected and answer that is difficult to put it into words but it was something like " no no no this info wasnt ment to be shared to begin with!" her thought energy was very light, obv not in a sense like weak but very high frequency but there was also something very humane about it. Sure being a Satanist in this day and age has its difficulties but it is SUCH A REWARDING EXPERIANCE. I fucking love the opportunity to fight alongside with people I look up to.

I FUCKING LOVE SATANISM AND I LOVE MY LIFE

hailourtruegod
Posts: 826

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed May 15, 2019 2:30 am

Thank you so much for all your hard work Maxine!

In the future there will be great stories and maybe even movies based on how awesome you are XD along with our Fuhrer and Father Satan and His Demons.

Hail Satan!!
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 630

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Artanis » Wed May 15, 2019 5:44 am

Nikolas wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:It is extremely helpful to know they are proud of us, and all that we are doing is making difference. Despite that I usually feel that no matter how much I do, I feel like a failure, and that "I am not doing enough".


Hey :) If you feel like a failure after working for years imagine how others like me feel. I feel like total shit.
You fought in the spiritual war. You should be proud.
I wish i was better.
I hate seeing others being superior at something than me.



And yet, your still an UNIMAGINABLE Part of this War. Like EVERY SINGLE ONE of Us.

Think about it. If you wouldnt Be here, who would Be doing these "savers of The WHOLE FUCKING GALAXY"-Rituals(aka FINAL RTRs)? No one!

Who would Be saving peoples LIFES from The jews by reversing their murdering curses?
No one!

Without you, without me, without sister Larissa And ALL The other Brothers And Sisters in here many many MAAAANY people would have been murdered And WORSE.

So dont never fucking EVER feel like "oh i feel so useless. I could Be doing SOO much More" And THEN forget about *ALL* The peoples lifes you have saved! :evil: (mean this as a serious face)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

Rambo
Posts: 20

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Rambo » Wed May 15, 2019 9:07 am

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Artanis wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
"Satan told me they never expected us to get this far."

What did she mean then? :?


For example, there have been people throughout the ages who have furthered us along, but sadly, they lost the battle, NOT the war. Namely Adolf Hitler, and others. Adolf Hitler is the most noted. Enlightened individuals within certain generations furthered others along and kept the truth alive, then individuals within succeeding generations added more truths and furthered the knowledge.

I also want to add here, Adolf Hitler will be coming back here, as will the other important Nazis, to finish what they started.

What Satan meant, was the Gods thought JoS would just be another center of knowledge that would provide a foundation for and further later generations.

I remember, back in 2005, I was in a bookstore. Satan appeared to me. I was beginning to connect the Jews to all of this, the Christianity and related, in a spiritual sense. Satan told me He hadn't been so happy in thousands of years. This was around the time I was putting up the Exposing Christianity website. It all started to tie in. It has taken a most massive amount of consistent study, along with personal experiences, and above all, guidance, protection and support from Satan and our Gods.

We also owe much gratitude to those who suffered to further us and to keep the truth alive. Only with the internet, have we been able to reach the world. The internet has made this all possible. In the past, one could write a book, which in all likelihood would be suppressed and reach only a very small number of people. Even a book on the Best Seller's list only reaches a small number of the population.
The internet has changed all of this.

I remember when I was very new to Satanism, one of the very first things Satan showed me was how the Greys are behind the Christianity and related programs. I began reading about them and it all tied in.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Quando faccio RTR sento una grande gioia e soddisfazione. Prima l'RTR finale mi esauriva molto. Ma adesso ho il bisogno di farlo. Mi sento giorno per giorno sempre più forte e felice. Per me fare RTR non è piú un dovere, ma una necessitá...!!!

FancyMancy
Posts: 2522

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby FancyMancy » Wed May 15, 2019 10:43 am

hailourtruegod wrote:Thank you so much for all your hard work Maxine!

In the future there will be great stories and maybe even movies based on how awesome you are XD along with our Fuhrer and Father Satan and His Demons.

Hail Satan!!

Sagas, epics even! The Greatest Story Once-again Told!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Nikolas
Posts: 74

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Nikolas » Wed May 15, 2019 3:25 pm

Artanis bro you're so fcking cool i swear. This positive mindset of yours motivates me. Thanks brother.
Hail Satan!
Hail Sekhet!

User avatar
aldebaran666
Posts: 20
Location: Satan's Kingdom

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby aldebaran666 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:59 pm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:If you are new, a lot of this might not make sense...

...a very small number of other Greys are on our side ... "3 percent" (The ones who don't have the implant)


I'm new here, maybe I do not have much to say about it, but excuse me, I find it hard to admit that people without empathy or conscience, who can not even make choices, can end up with our gods; for me, they are irretrievable, even without the implant.

TimberWolf
Posts: 56

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby TimberWolf » Wed May 15, 2019 10:41 pm

Will Great One return at his 150th birthday? :D

hailourtruegod
Posts: 826

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed May 15, 2019 10:53 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:Thank you so much for all your hard work Maxine!

In the future there will be great stories and maybe even movies based on how awesome you are XD along with our Fuhrer and Father Satan and His Demons.

Hail Satan!!

Sagas, epics even! The Greatest Story Once-again Told!



Hell yeah!
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

nam kra
Posts: 0

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby nam kra » Thu May 16, 2019 12:03 am

MAXINE!

checkv my username

i want your email

FancyMancy
Posts: 2522

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby FancyMancy » Thu May 16, 2019 12:37 am

aldebaran666 wrote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:If you are new, a lot of this might not make sense...

...a very small number of other Greys are on our side ... "3 percent" (The ones who don't have the implant)


I'm new here, maybe I do not have much to say about it, but excuse me, I find it hard to admit that people without empathy or conscience, who can not even make choices, can end up with our gods; for me, they are irretrievable, even without the implant.

These particular greys or grey-like individuals are hybrids and do have emotions. Maybe it is naïve, fantastical and ignorant but I like to think that these could be restored, although it would take quite a while.

nam kra wrote:MAXINE!

checkv my username

i want your email

email address*
Ark man? You're not that email spammer, dirty jew, are you? "No." Oh, of course not.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Bravera
Posts: 193

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Bravera » Thu May 16, 2019 3:12 am

Nikolas wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:It is extremely helpful to know they are proud of us, and all that we are doing is making difference. Despite that I usually feel that no matter how much I do, I feel like a failure, and that "I am not doing enough".


Hey :) If you feel like a failure after working for years imagine how others like me feel. I feel like total shit.
You fought in the spiritual war. You should be proud.
I wish i was better.
I hate seeing others being superior at something than me.

Hey there's still tons of work to be done, I won't stop fighting until our galaxy is free.
I can't forget the crimes committed against my ancestors, and I will take revenge for them just as they requested. The crimes we know of, are nothing in comparison to what Satan and the Gods have seen.
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 630

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Artanis » Thu May 16, 2019 5:05 am

TimberWolf wrote:Will Great One return at his 150th birthday? :D


"A Message From Azazel"

"The Gods are coming back, but this won't happen yet for another 20 some years or so. Our Antichrist will be coming back with them."
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 776
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Lydia » Thu May 16, 2019 5:10 am

aldebaran666 wrote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:If you are new, a lot of this might not make sense...

...a very small number of other Greys are on our side ... "3 percent" (The ones who don't have the implant)


I'm new here, maybe I do not have much to say about it, but excuse me, I find it hard to admit that people without empathy or conscience, who can not even make choices, can end up with our gods; for me, they are irretrievable, even without the implant.


This was before their race became entirely what they are now. The implant is what made them borg-like creatures. Those from their race (Lucifuge and others) who did not receive the implant, are not Greys in the sense that we know Greys to be.

These sermons will shed more light on the topic:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18719&p=74057
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18913&p=75471
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18918&p=75491

User avatar
Arcadia
Posts: 167

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Arcadia » Thu May 16, 2019 5:28 am

aldebaran666 wrote:I'm new here, maybe I do not have much to say about it, but excuse me, I find it hard to admit that people without empathy or conscience, who can not even make choices, can end up with our gods; for me, they are irretrievable, even without the implant.


This has been mentioned in numerous previous posts already. "Greys" are what their race was turned into. Greys are scum, and all of them are malevolent and in league with the enemy. We're talking about the 3 percent that survived before the race was turned into Greys. Comparing the two is night and day. Don't get confused and think anyone is being soft on the actual greys, we're talking about the biological survivors of a planet wide enslavement, which in turn, probably had biological ramifications on top of the implant.

Anyway, more on topic, I decided to meditate a bit on the revelations made in this thread. Recently I'd started to notice, even combining the Final RTR with a new, more intense meditation schedule, I was starting to feel like there was more blocking my progression and abilities than just the curses laid by the enemy egregore. As I said, the notion of this energy grid did strike a chord on me, like a lightbulb moment. Because I felt I was starting to feel like there's a proverbial brick wall somewhere in my mind and soul I'm pushing at. My Guardian has, at least, as far as I can gather, implied there was indeed, more we Satanists need to destroy and reverse before our souls are truly free, beyond just the Torah-thoughtform itself. And well, this, was a missing puzzle piece for me, considering she had also seemingly mentioned there we were laying the groundwork for even bigger things to be revealed in the near future. Needless to say, I'll be excited to see Maxine's post in the future.

Admittedly my astral hearing still needs work, and I often still rely on gut instinct, but any time I've asked my Guardian about the future to come, she's been warm and positive in her signs. This at least, I can be absolutely certain of.

JimD234
Posts: 6
Location: Uk
Contact:

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby JimD234 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:10 am

shinninglight wrote:So the reptilains took over the grey through the inside,I thought it was through war

Well some jahova witnesses came to my door the other day and its exactly as they say here they have another look about them they honestly didn't look human

JimD234
Posts: 6
Location: Uk
Contact:

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby JimD234 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:14 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Israeli air force have used neutron weapons in Yemen against the Shia forces that are fighting against their Domeh Jewish overlords the Saudi's. And the Jews have used nuclear weapons on Damascus as well back in 2013.

The Jews call this astral barrier they have created Leviathan in their Kabbalah.
the shia sure have a lot of fighting to do even most other muslims sunnis want them dead.

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 136

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Apprentice » Thu May 16, 2019 7:55 am

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:This grid is a binding of the entire planet. This factors over into people's minds, to where the psychic senses and awareness of reality is blocked. The spiritual is blocked. Life then degenerates.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:Those of us who are more open, usually have a history of not conforming.

Thank you very much, HPS. This post really illuminates.
All these years I thought I was slowly losing it. I never was a conformist, I have always had a problem with authority, defiant to the end.
I came to Satan without any hesitation and after studying, the world affairs started to make sense.
Looking forward to learning and contributing more.

luis
Posts: 1933

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby luis » Thu May 16, 2019 8:28 am

aldebaran666 wrote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:If you are new, a lot of this might not make sense...

...a very small number of other Greys are on our side ... "3 percent" (The ones who don't have the implant)


I'm new here, maybe I do not have much to say about it, but excuse me, I find it hard to admit that people without empathy or conscience, who can not even make choices, can end up with our gods; for me, they are irretrievable, even without the implant.

You don't understand they are not Grays, they are just what the race of the Grays was before they got an implant. So they do have conscience, they becomed litteraly God's.

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 630

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Artanis » Fri May 17, 2019 1:54 pm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:I've always known never to hang onto important information. Get it out to the public. If you are new, a lot of this might not make sense. If you are a long time JoS member, most of it will. Just study http://www.joyofsatan.com

I rarely get back to answer questions in the groups or on the forum here. No, I don't have all the answers yet, but Satan told me "very soon."

What I have learned, that has taken close to 20 years:

From what I know now, the earth is one of many planets under attack, as there is definitely a war going on in our galaxy, out there. Much of this has come together for me in understanding what true Satanism is all about.

Aliens out there use spiritual warfare. Also, just because Lucifuge Rofocal and a very small number of other Greys are on our side, never forget the Greys are the enemy. I mentioned something to Satan about the Greys on 30, April. He replied, "3 percent" (The ones who don't have the implant), and said so with a real sneer. 

Now, back to the spiritual warfare... One tactic of the enemy reptilians is to seal off any planet they have infested (with their Jews who do their agenda), with a web, grid, or whatever it is. This grid is a binding of the entire planet.

This factors over into people's minds, to where the psychic senses and awareness of reality is blocked. The spiritual is blocked. Life then degenerates. I'm sure most of you here are aware of the devout Christian, who has the alien artificial looking smiley mask, every hair in place, with the starched shirt, suit, etc. The Christian ties into the artificial alien energy and becomes more artificial and alien in appearance, the more into Christianity they are.

By destroying psychic awareness and power (which is our birthright, and is very normal and common to beings in other worlds, no big deal to them, as it has been made into here on earth), we are seriously disarmed and very vulnerable. This has been effectively done on other planets (as with Lucifuge Rofocal's planet, He is one of the very few who escaped without being implanted with the microchip). Lucifuge stated that the Greys on his planet didn't care; like most of the populace here at this time.

Lucifuge and some others barely escaped with their lives.

Now, getting back to here.

The Christian has a major barrier up in their mind that seals off awareness of reality. Unfortunately, this has affected the entire planet. Everyone has a barrier to one degree or another. Meditation knocks down a lot of this, but sadly it's still there.

This barrier is the reason you can tell a person the truth, and most won't listen to you. Everyone has it to varying degrees. Those of us who are more open, usually have a history of not conforming.

The next step will be for us to remove this web from our planet and destroy the gauntlet, the barrier that is on the world soul.

Satan told me they never expected us to get this far. He told me again on the 30th, that I've far exceeded their expectations. 

I told you a while back, I saw beings with long, white, straight silky hair. They genuflected, indicating victory.

Another deal we are in danger of right now is the nuclear. Pay close attention to the news. Too many people already know and you know what that means. North Korea, the Arabian Gulf...

For more information regarding the nuclear, please read this webpage:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackS ... ntion.html

The modus operandi of the enemy is to destroy worlds they cannot take over through nuclear. More than one Jewish rabbi has written about this.

Thoth told me when I was new to Satanism, that "All souls are not the same."

Just as [YHVH's] people cannot see you, you cannot see them, but they will manifest blatantly as the Earth draws closer to the climax of our cause." 
- Amdusias (Told to the JoS ministry in 2003).

Satan also told me on the 30th that He will be giving me some extremely important information this solar year. He said this information will change everything.

For those of you who are able to, stay on the final RTR:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

This will make the destruction of the enemy occur faster.

The next group ritual will be destroying the psychic barriers placed upon this earth and humanity.

This will come within the next year.



High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com



What is a ´´solar year``?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 136

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Apprentice » Fri May 17, 2019 4:17 pm

Artanis wrote:What is a ´´solar year``?

AFAIK, from Yule to Yule.

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 630

Re: 13/May/2019

Postby Artanis » Fri May 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Apprentice wrote:
Artanis wrote:What is a ´´solar year``?

AFAIK, from Yule to Yule.


What is AFAIK? A Full-- what?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests