The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
High Priest Jake Carlson
Posts: 27

The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby High Priest Jake Carlson » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:01 pm

With "Easter Sunday" coming up for Christians to celebrate the fictitious death and resurrection of the Christos asshole, I highly recommend watching the 1973 version of The Wicker Man, starring Christopher Lee, in order to liven up this otherwise useless, boring day. However, don't forget that Christ's pain is your gain.

The 1973 version of the Wicker Man is about the triumph of Satanic Paganism versus Christianity. Unfortunately, there is a human sacrifice in the movie, but fortunately, the person being sacrificed to the Pagan Gods was a born-again, Bible-believing, Christian fundamentalist who believed that his fictitious, false "god" was the one true "god" and that those damned Heathens were living in the "spiritual darkness" of Paganism. Christians who just *KNOW* that Christ is "the Lord" are so intent on proving that their false, so-called "religion" is the only way to "everlasting life." Yes, but unbeknownst to them, this "eternal life" with "the Lord" is eternal damnation, and it is only Satan and his Demons who have authority over Christ and "his 'father in heaven.'"

When a person accepts the Christos into their heart as their personal "lord and savior," they are selling their souls to the Christos, and when a person dedicates their soul to Satan, it is only Satan who has the authority to retrieve the new Satanist's lost soul that they had temporarily lost due to Christ and Christianity.

Some Christian critics of The Wicker Man like to claim that it was the Christian martyr who ultimately "won" against the Pagans, and that the Pagans "lost," but it is just the opposite. In the Wicker Man, Satan triumphs through his vehicle of politically incorrect Paganism. However, human and animal sacrifices are not a Satanic practice. Such practices have their origins in Judaism, and then, later on in Christianity and Islam.

The 2006 remake of The Wicker Man, starring Nicholas Cage, was utterly ridiculous. The 1973 version was about Christianity's war with Paganism and Paganism's triumph over Christianity. The remake with Nicholas Cage was about feminist bitches versus masculine men. The remake is extremely politically correct and embraces Wiccan feminism, which is nothing more than a pitiful attempt to "Paganize" Christianity, as Christ taught feminist teachings, unbeknownst to most Christian males who pride themselves on being "real men" who are "made whole" through the Gospel. Christ's ministry for the Gentiles taught that there is no such thing as male and female or even marriage in the "kingdom of heaven." However, knowing that racial and sexual equality is a lie against Satan's Creation, knowing the truth, Christ teaches a very different message for "his" fellow Jews.

I watch my 1973 copy of the Wicker Man on "Easter Sunday" every single year, and celebrate the symbolic "death" and "resurrection" of Osiris, the Morning Star, the Sun-God instead of the Christos abomination, the "son of 'god'" and "son of man." I highly recommend this movie and that every Satanist make a tradition out of doing the same.

Osiris, the Sun-God's "death" and "resurrection" is not literal. It never physically occurred, but this legend is about the Nigredo, Rubedo, and Albedo, or the life, death, and resurrection stages and processes that the White Aryan Satanic human soul must go through while perfecting one's mind, body, and soul through spiritual alchemy.

Christianity removed all of this spiritual knowledge for obtaining everlasting life by destroying all of the original Satanic Pagan texts that explain it. In Christianity, the Magnum Opus of Satan that brings eternal life was replaced with having faith in a vile, worthless, abominable Jewish man, the Christos, with the promise of "eternal life," but truth be known, the only thing that anything Christian can ever grant is eternal death and destruction of the White Aryan Peoples, and the enthronement of the Jewish people with their one-world leader, the Christos.

Satan, Himself, along with Azazel, is working up close and personal with the Joy of Satan Ministries for recovering the instructions of successfully completing the Magnum Opus, and bringing about Satan's Promise into fruition: That the White Aryan Race will once again be Gods and Goddesses, and Masters of the Earth.

vidaamiga42
Posts: 11

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby vidaamiga42 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:16 pm

very good post HP, i never saw this film, but will see. thank you

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 455

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:44 am

High Priest Jake Carlson wrote:With "Easter Sunday" coming up for Christians to celebrate the fictitious death and resurrection of the Christos asshole, I highly recommend watching the 1973 version of The Wicker Man, starring Christopher Lee, in order to liven up this otherwise useless, boring day. However, don't forget that Christ's pain is your gain.

The 1973 version of the Wicker Man is about the triumph of Satanic Paganism versus Christianity. Unfortunately, there is a human sacrifice in the movie, but fortunately, the person being sacrificed to the Pagan Gods was a born-again, Bible-believing, Christian fundamentalist who believed that his fictitious, false "god" was the one true "god" and that those damned Heathens were living in the "spiritual darkness" of Paganism. Christians who just *KNOW* that Christ is "the Lord" are so intent on proving that their false, so-called "religion" is the only way to "everlasting life." Yes, but unbeknownst to them, this "eternal life" with "the Lord" is eternal damnation, and it is only Satan and his Demons who have authority over Christ and "his 'father in heaven.'"

When a person accepts the Christos into their heart as their personal "lord and savior," they are selling their souls to the Christos, and when a person dedicates their soul to Satan, it is only Satan who has the authority to retrieve the new Satanist's lost soul that they had temporarily lost due to Christ and Christianity.

Some Christian critics of The Wicker Man like to claim that it was the Christian martyr who ultimately "won" against the Pagans, and that the Pagans "lost," but it is just the opposite. In the Wicker Man, Satan triumphs through his vehicle of politically incorrect Paganism. However, human and animal sacrifices are not a Satanic practice. Such practices have their origins in Judaism, and then, later on in Christianity and Islam.

The 2006 remake of The Wicker Man, starring Nicholas Cage, was utterly ridiculous. The 1973 version was about Christianity's war with Paganism and Paganism's triumph over Christianity. The remake with Nicholas Cage was about feminist bitches versus masculine men. The remake is extremely politically correct and embraces Wiccan feminism, which is nothing more than a pitiful attempt to "Paganize" Christianity, as Christ taught feminist teachings, unbeknownst to most Christian males who pride themselves on being "real men" who are "made whole" through the Gospel. Christ's ministry for the Gentiles taught that there is no such thing as male and female or even marriage in the "kingdom of heaven." However, knowing that racial and sexual equality is a lie against Satan's Creation, knowing the truth, Christ teaches a very different message for "his" fellow Jews.

I watch my 1973 copy of the Wicker Man on "Easter Sunday" every single year, and celebrate the symbolic "death" and "resurrection" of Osiris, the Morning Star, the Sun-God instead of the Christos abomination, the "son of 'god'" and "son of man." I highly recommend this movie and that every Satanist make a tradition out of doing the same.

Osiris, the Sun-God's "death" and "resurrection" is not literal. It never physically occurred, but this legend is about the Nigredo, Rubedo, and Albedo, or the life, death, and resurrection stages and processes that the White Aryan Satanic human soul must go through while perfecting one's mind, body, and soul through spiritual alchemy.

Christianity removed all of this spiritual knowledge for obtaining everlasting life by destroying all of the original Satanic Pagan texts that explain it. In Christianity, the Magnum Opus of Satan that brings eternal life was replaced with having faith in a vile, worthless, abominable Jewish man, the Christos, with the promise of "eternal life," but truth be known, the only thing that anything Christian can ever grant is eternal death and destruction of the White Aryan Peoples, and the enthronement of the Jewish people with their one-world leader, the Christos.

Satan, Himself, along with Azazel, is working up close and personal with the Joy of Satan Ministries for recovering the instructions of successfully completing the Magnum Opus, and bringing about Satan's Promise into fruition: That the White Aryan Race will once again be Gods and Goddesses, and Masters of the Earth.


I will Watch Jake!
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Lilithdaughter
Posts: 26

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby Lilithdaughter » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:51 am

Thank you so much.... I'll see it of course Hail Satan

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 776
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby Lydia » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:03 am

I just checked, it is available on primewire.ink and youtube, for those who want to stream it online free :)

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 455

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:28 pm

Lydia wrote:I just checked, it is available on primewire.ink and youtube, for those who want to stream it online free :)


Lydia stop doing that thing where youre like awesome and stuff.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 871
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby Egon » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:00 pm

I only knew the Nicholas Cage 2006 version. After watching the original I got very good feelings from the scenes of Whites practicing Paganism as a community and even teaching it in school, it's like a vision of the future for the initial steps of Paganism into our new society before we enter a full blown Spiritually Satanic society. The xtian character being outraged about super common stuff like kids learning about the cicles of life was funny.

StraitShot47
Posts: 438

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:22 pm

I have never seen this '73 version, but I have seen the Nicholas Cage version.

I know this ain't related to the OP, but Nicky boy ain't lookin too good nowadays. Can't even keep a marriage for 4 days.

Adrellis
Posts: 91

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby Adrellis » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:16 am

I'm curious about Christopher Lee as an actor. Was he a jew or no? His voice is a memorable one regardless.

Lordbaphamet666
Posts: 85

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:22 am

When the teacher was discussing the may pole symbolism, was it\is it inappropriate to talk about the phallic aspect of it ? I would wait till they're teenagers to properly explain it. I just wouldn't be comfortable explaing it to children\tweens.

Gear88
Posts: 415

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby Gear88 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:32 pm

Lordbaphamet666 wrote:When the teacher was discussing the may pole symbolism, was it\is it inappropriate to talk about the phallic aspect of it ? I would wait till they're teenagers to properly explain it. I just wouldn't be comfortable explaing it to children\tweens.


As strange to you as it may sound to you in being uncomfortable. Even toddlers and children express curiosity in such areas of human development.

For example my own self I was quite precocious growing up perhaps not as precocious as others but enough to think sexuality at quite a young age. In quite an adult manner for me, I sorta self learned myself but wish I could have spoken it out as it left me with more questions that I have to even now in my age psycho-analyze and discover.

Do some think it's wrong or inappropriate, sure. But I think in my own weltanscaang it's more inappropriate they are left in the dark. Perhaps it could help them be better people growing up in the dating of a partner later in elementary, middle, and particularly high school and college areas. Perhaps it reduces all this strange judiac behavior of acting like some wannabe pickup artist or something and be more real and in touch with their emotional aspects. In other words the person is more real and has concepts and ideas to develop over their growing.

I'm no sexologist or anything but judging from the situation now a days with mass information perhaps it helps them become more normal people being able to understand the situation for others and help them out. That perhaps allows them to lose their inhibitions/awkwardness of their pre-teen/teenage years and enjoy it. Reminds me of a recent post where someone said move on from that crazy person and go enjoy your teenage years while maintaining some discipline of our religion.

I mean remember little kids aren't playing Doctor because they want to be Doctors. Do realize things occur that makes them think differently and go "Why do girls not have what I have?" or the opposite "Why do boys have that hanging and not what I have". In other words, one side is "Why is it an innie and not outtie?" and the other is "Why is it an outtie and not an innie?".

Of course it requires a strong family to help the person and patience. Unlike what is going on now a days with people and their stupidity of ignoring their own kin and believing children to be insignificant. Particularly the whole ephebiphobia(fear of youth) that occurs.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Lordbaphamet666
Posts: 85

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:39 am

Gear88 wrote:
Lordbaphamet666 wrote:When the teacher was discussing the may pole symbolism, was it\is it inappropriate to talk about the phallic aspect of it ? I would wait till they're teenagers to properly explain it. I just wouldn't be comfortable explaing it to children\tweens.


As strange to you as it may sound to you in being uncomfortable. Even toddlers and children express curiosity in such areas of human development.

For example my own self I was quite precocious growing up perhaps not as precocious as others but enough to think sexuality at quite a young age. In quite an adult manner for me, I sorta self learned myself but wish I could have spoken it out as it left me with more questions that I have to even now in my age psycho-analyze and discover.

Do some think it's wrong or inappropriate, sure. But I think in my own weltanscaang it's more inappropriate they are left in the dark. Perhaps it could help them be better people growing up in the dating of a partner later in elementary, middle, and particularly high school and college areas. Perhaps it reduces all this strange judiac behavior of acting like some wannabe pickup artist or something and be more real and in touch with their emotional aspects. In other words the person is more real and has concepts and ideas to develop over their growing.

I'm no sexologist or anything but judging from the situation now a days with mass information perhaps it helps them become more normal people being able to understand the situation for others and help them out. That perhaps allows them to lose their inhibitions/awkwardness of their pre-teen/teenage years and enjoy it. Reminds me of a recent post where someone said move on from that crazy person and go enjoy your teenage years while maintaining some discipline of our religion.

I mean remember little kids aren't playing Doctor because they want to be Doctors. Do realize things occur that makes them think differently and go "Why do girls not have what I have?" or the opposite "Why do boys have that hanging and not what I have". In other words, one side is "Why is it an innie and not outtie?" and the other is "Why is it an outtie and not an innie?".

Of course it requires a strong family to help the person and patience. Unlike what is going on now a days with people and their stupidity of ignoring their own kin and believing children to be insignificant. Particularly the whole ephebiphobia(fear of youth) that occurs.
Thank you for detailed reply. I just want to introduce that aspect when kids are a little more mature, but in truth, they do discover themselves pretty young. I know i did as i think about it ;)

luis
Posts: 1931

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby luis » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:05 pm

Lordbaphamet666 wrote:
Gear88 wrote:
Lordbaphamet666 wrote:When the teacher was discussing the may pole symbolism, was it\is it inappropriate to talk about the phallic aspect of it ? I would wait till they're teenagers to properly explain it. I just wouldn't be comfortable explaing it to children\tweens.


As strange to you as it may sound to you in being uncomfortable. Even toddlers and children express curiosity in such areas of human development.

For example my own self I was quite precocious growing up perhaps not as precocious as others but enough to think sexuality at quite a young age. In quite an adult manner for me, I sorta self learned myself but wish I could have spoken it out as it left me with more questions that I have to even now in my age psycho-analyze and discover.

Do some think it's wrong or inappropriate, sure. But I think in my own weltanscaang it's more inappropriate they are left in the dark. Perhaps it could help them be better people growing up in the dating of a partner later in elementary, middle, and particularly high school and college areas. Perhaps it reduces all this strange judiac behavior of acting like some wannabe pickup artist or something and be more real and in touch with their emotional aspects. In other words the person is more real and has concepts and ideas to develop over their growing.

I'm no sexologist or anything but judging from the situation now a days with mass information perhaps it helps them become more normal people being able to understand the situation for others and help them out. That perhaps allows them to lose their inhibitions/awkwardness of their pre-teen/teenage years and enjoy it. Reminds me of a recent post where someone said move on from that crazy person and go enjoy your teenage years while maintaining some discipline of our religion.

I mean remember little kids aren't playing Doctor because they want to be Doctors. Do realize things occur that makes them think differently and go "Why do girls not have what I have?" or the opposite "Why do boys have that hanging and not what I have". In other words, one side is "Why is it an innie and not outtie?" and the other is "Why is it an outtie and not an innie?".

Of course it requires a strong family to help the person and patience. Unlike what is going on now a days with people and their stupidity of ignoring their own kin and believing children to be insignificant. Particularly the whole ephebiphobia(fear of youth) that occurs.
Thank you for detailed reply. I just want to introduce that aspect when kids are a little more mature, but in truth, they do discover themselves pretty young. I know i did as i think about it ;)

Even is as a kid you are somewhat aware of your body, i don't think any kids should know about sex in any way! :?
When they are teenager is okay but not as a kid!

I did too discover thing at young age and it only left scarsa. I don't think a kid should know about these things. They are not mentaly ready whatever they are aware of their body or not. In fact i think society should do the work to not make kids discover this stuff early.

Even teenagers that discover porn so early and masturbate too litteraly adults is fucking wrong!!! If an adult shouldn't masturbate and have sex with a teenager then why they should watch adults having sex?? This is fucking wrong and it only messed up with their mind really bad in my opinion.

User avatar
Cro666
Posts: 58
Location: Somewhere in Europe

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby Cro666 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:26 pm

thank you for this beauty :)
Are there any movies that are like this movie? pagan - satanic.... i have been looking for em but most movies were not satanic or pagan in the slightest.
I am one dressed in black, I breath in gold, I exhale blue. I praise one of four, The one of old, The one the guides, And the one the gives.

Hail Satan!

tennebrae
Posts: 2

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby tennebrae » Mon May 27, 2019 11:40 pm

High priest Jake, can I contact you privately about something?

Aquarius
Posts: 2536

Re: The Wicker Man [1973 Classic]

Postby Aquarius » Wed May 29, 2019 1:46 pm

Cro666 wrote:thank you for this beauty :)
Are there any movies that are like this movie? pagan - satanic.... i have been looking for em but most movies were not satanic or pagan in the slightest.

Excalibur, the older one.
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Fuchs, serpentwalker666 and 8 guests