Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is this feeling?

vidaamiga42

Hi guys, i did my dedication on the day 23 of december in 2017(this feeling never happened before i was a satanist). Since that i had did all my yogas (hatha and kundalini) everyday, this can include the rtr's. And i had a particular feeling when doing the rtrs, while doing and after doing them i have the feeling of my mouth, arms and solar plexus tingling. This feeling is also there when i am really focused on some works (when sending a curse to someone yesterday). after finishing the work and asking to satan take my energy in excess out of my body, i took at least 5 minutes to this feeling disappear. My question really is, this is normal when doing a work or is this my mind playing games? because this doesnt happen when i am in my daily routines, this feeling only appears when i am superfocused and in a trance state. and another little question. a couple months ago i passed trought problems and left doing the yogas, and now i feel that the problems have gone, I want to get back to them. All my progress that ive acchieved are gone? or they still there?

i'm from brazil so, sorry if there are some english errors.
I hope it's understandable.

Thx brothers and Hail Satan ;)

That feeling is your soul. Most people's souls are so weak it's like they don't even have one, but you made your soul strong enough to feel it.

The work you did with yoga is still there. But it might not feel as big. Start doing them again and it will be strong again.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That feeling is your soul. Most people's souls are so weak it's like they don't even have one, but you made your soul strong enough to feel it.

The work you did with yoga is still there. But it might not feel as big. Start doing them again and it will be strong again.
thank you for you direct answer,
Ive stopped doing the yogas because of perceiving the power and not having control over it. (i was doing the yogas consistently but not the void meditation, and with it unwanted things that was in my mind was happening without i have control over it so i decided to stop until i have the control, so i will return doing them. Another question if you could answer, how can i banish or remove a negative thoughtform? I felt that I gave the opportunity for people to create negative thoughtforms about me and want to remove the negative sides of it that is affecting my life. thx :D

vidaamiga42 said:

Ive stopped doing the yogas because of perceiving the power and not having control over it. (i was doing the yogas consistently but not the void meditation, and with it unwanted things that was in my mind was happening without i have control over it so i decided to stop until i have the control, so i will return doing them. Another question if you could answer, how can i banish or remove a negative thoughtform? I felt that I gave the opportunity for people to create negative thoughtforms about me and want to remove the negative sides of it that is affecting my life. thx :D

One thing to consider as a new person is to never let any energy you build up during yoga, meditation etc. to go unprogrammed. Unprogrammed energy can facilitate the manifestation of karmic events that reside in your soul. Even when you are not doing any specific workings for a time, allways at the end of a session program an aura of protection, as this one should be done daily.

truth.seeker1 said:
vidaamiga42 said:

One thing to consider as a new person is to never let any energy you build up during yoga, meditation etc. to go unprogrammed. Unprogrammed energy can facilitate the manifestation of karmic events that reside in your soul. Even when you are not doing any specific workings for a time, allways at the end of a session program an aura of protection, as this one should be done daily.
Thank you for the advice, lately i've been always doing aura of protection daily, will do it too when i return doing yoga. o/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back